Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You hardly know where to start, panting slightly still from your release as you look up.

"B..bring me back to bursting levels..." you start, starting to grind into the pillow again. "D...don't let Chiyomi pee without us...a..and...F..fill that purple haired girl..Juuni!"

The angel gives a hearty, naughty grin...As she waves her hand.

"Base-line...But I can get behind it." she muses, as you feel it slowly....Like a balloon inside of you, your bladder starts to grow back out....From it's relaxing, eased self...to a pounding battle of self-control.....Your aching girlhood suddenly fighting back another massive torrent of liquids. You squeeze your legs tightly, as the girl floats over, and grins.

"Mmmm..You have a lovely desperate face." she muses, brushing her lips across yours...Kiss....Kiss....kissing at your lips...Your girlhood quivering at the girl's touch...Your body starting to wind like a spring anew....

"A..Ahhh...Ahhhnn...!" you softly groan, as the angel grins.

"Bet everyone else'll agree.." she softly coos, as you feel her fingers teasing your swimsuit.....Your bladder, and your lust starting to hit their apexes anew...

"Oof....I..I'm not..I'm not at my limit..! I..I just...wanted to see what was on this side of the beach."

"W..well I DO need to pee. So, if you're just coming to watch me gush an ocean, then I bet you'll get along with my brother more than I thought."

Two voices, two girls...both hunched over slightly, cupping their bladders...And writhing in agony. You see them coming around the corner, looking ready to pop....

"Ooooh...Two Trembling, Tinkle-tormented-Twatties." the Angel muses, grinning. "I prefer a small audience...But, what do you want?"

==============================================================================================================================

1. Bring us back to the mainland of the beach...So the others [Yuno, Youmu, Faust] can watch.

2. Bring them to the bed.

3. Pop their bladders, right here and now.

4. Undo their swimsuits.

5. Spike their lusts as high as yours is.

6. Agitate their tummies

7. Get me a Camera

8. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Mmmmn!!!
Bladder Level: Desperate!!
Tummy Level: Heavy....
Libido Level: 85%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Daytime 4/???

You pant for a short while, and then give a naughty little grin...Whispering to Flonne.

"I want them on the bed...I want a Camera...and I want them Needy." You ask the Angel, who gives a small grin.

"Can do." she muses, twirling her hands as you feel the two fwump down onto the bed...It rocking slightly.

"A..Ahhh?! W..where'd this bed come from?! And...Why does it feel so..so.." Chiyomi starts, having regressed to holding herself....But progressed to rubbing instead of just squeezing. "So...So goooooood.."

"H..Hey..Hey don't play with yourself next to me..!" Juuni protests....before her own fingers go to work, exploring herself. "N..N..No matter how...how...n...niiiiiice it feels.."

You lightly grin, rubbing yourself slightly with your fingers as you enjoy the show...Flonne depositing a camera in your hands.

"This here's the Sarilian Camera 2.0." Flonne muses with a grin, flicking it on. "It lets you see people's needs....Shows the rate of which they climb..Saves those images for later use...and.."

She gives you a playful rub, grinning.

"Lets you do a miiiiiiinor edit of the scene....If you choose."

You grin vulgarly, hoisting the camera, as you grin.

"Oooh..Wish Faust was here to see this.." you idly muse, as a figure comes around the corner.

"A..Ah?! C..Chiwa..Juuni..! Chiyomi?! W..what are you..." the boy calls out, Faust getting a full view of three teasing, self-pleasuring girls busy at work.

"Ooooh..Bust-ted." Flonne muses, with a grin. "So...What are you gonna do with him?"

===============================================================================================================================

1. Nothing: He can watch.

2. I'll take care of him.

3. Family does everything together, riiiiiiiiiiight?

4. Chiyomi should handle our prisoner of war.

5. Keep him busy, Flonne

6. He can be our toilet.

7. We should break him, as a team.

8. Let's give him a wet show. *wink*

9. Someone should use him to cork themselves up.

10. Other [Write in]

11. Yuno should take care of him.

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Mmmmn!!!
Bladder Level: Bursting!!
Tummy Level: Heavy!!!
Libido Level: 88%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Daytime 5/???