Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You move over, and start to switch out your outfit to your swimsuit....Smiling warmly.

"Mmm...Perfect." you muse to yourself, peering around to see the others. Most of them are wearing their swimsuits under their outfits....So, there's not a good view to be had just yet...

dac998a95d5f0f1fe34bb30541dfba8d-d6nf9lq

yande.re%20362736%20sample%20anchovy%20b

"Now that that's settled...! Let's enjoy the beach!" Juuni calls out quickly as she darts out onto the beach, grinning widely.

"Y..yes. Quite. It's a wonderful time to be indulging in the sunlight.." Chiyomi calls, starting out herself..As you walk with them, and head out....

Pang...pang..

Your bladder is pounding...Positively demanding relief.....

But, as Chiyomi is finding out now...there are no bathrooms on the beach. So, any needs relieved will have to be..alternative...

"Oh..You look nice, Chiwa." Faust calls out to you, wearing a pair of swim trunks himself. You smile, and wave at him...pondering what to do for this day...

=======================================================================================================================

1. Find someplace isolated to pee.

2. Go after one of the girls. [Yuno, Youmu, Juuni, Chiyomi]

3. Do something with Faust.

4. Go swimming.

5. Give up holding, and pee your suit there.

6. Start rubbing yourself again

7. Explore the beach.

8. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Hmmm
Bladder Level: Desperate!!!
Tummy Level: Full...
Libido Level: 65%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Morning 6/???

You decide to aimlessly wander the beach for a bit....Even after you get an eyeful of Chiyomi with Faust. You lightly entwine your fingers, pondering some downright naughty things you can do.....

As you move through the warm, soft sand.

It's strangely relaxing, even with your pounding bladder nagging you every few steps. You give it a few gentle rubs as you wander....wondering who, if anyone would follow you.

When you come across something quite unusual, just randomly laying on the beach. A....

"A bed..?" you call to yourself, running your hands over the material. It's....almost impossibly soft...and the fabrics feel ethereal...Absurdly fine in your fingers.....

On the pillow, a small note seems to rest....Your eyes glancing over it.

'Hello! This is a Royal bed, for the most Royal of Relaxers! Feel free to.....Utilize it as you see fit.'

There appears to be some kind of feather resting at the bottom of the note, dipped in ink. You can almost make out letters under the feather's signature...But, you wonder...

Why is there a bed out on the beach? What purpose does it serve?

Pang

And.....Are the sheets waterproof? Your bladder is nearly demanding release...but....You wonder...

'What should I do?'

======================================================================================================================

1. Ignore the bed: It must have some dark secret.

2. Lay down on the bed.

3. Call someone over to see the bed. [Yuno, Faust, Chiyomi, Youmu, Juuni]

4. Pull your swimsuit aside, and pee on the bed.

5, Have some fun with the pillow.

6, Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Confused
Bladder Level: Bursting...!
Tummy Level: Full...
Libido Level: 70%
Quest:

Time: Daytime 1/???

You look over the peculiar bed once..twice..thrice more, as you ponder. Is it safe? Is it comfortable?

Is that pillow as soft as it looks? You want to get on the bed...Want to test how fluffy it is...

pang..Pangpang

Maybe even think about relieving yourself on it, as you slowly climb onto it...

"O..Ohhh...S..So soft.."

You almost immediately melt into the mattress, feeling a lovely, comforting sinking feeling. You could almost feel your entire being relaxing at this...But, you have a mission....And you plan to carry it out.

"P..Pillow...Pillow.." you utter quietly to yourself, gripping the feather-filled thing with your fingertips, and sliding it between your legs. It had all started in a manner similar to this...

With a pillow held between your legs....Some harmless, innocent rubbing....and the immense pleasure you felt as you moved....

A bit faster...a bit quicker...pressed in a biiit more....And just....Magic seemed to happen!

This pillow stimulates you no less than the one you had at home.....Nay, even though you have your swimsuit still on, it feels as if you've been rubbing directly at your girlhood this whole time....Your pounding, aching bladder starting to relent to the raw pleasure you're finding yourself enveloped in.....

"Ahhh..Ahhh..S..suit..! Gotta get the suit out of the way.." you call to yourself frantically, starting to gently tug the material away from your trembling, tinkle-tormented twat...The soft down of the pillow sending shivers through your whole body on contact.

"Ohhh...Ohhhh..Ohhh...It's coming.....It's coming.." you whimper, your bladders pulsings starting to resonate with that raw lust...The two urges becoming one nearly overpowering one. "It's coming...A..and I think I'm gonna....t..too..!"

You scissor the pillow tightly between your legs, feeling yourself reaching the cliffs of pleasure.....And...

==============================================================================================================================

1. You stop yourself.

2. You let your bladder flooooooow

3. You let your lust Flow

4. You relax your whole body.

5. You're interrupted by someone.

6. You shriek out someone's name. [Specify]

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Confused
Bladder Level: Bursting.!!
Tummy Level: Heavy....
Libido Level: 95%
Quest:

Time: Daytime 2/???

You rub, rub, ruuuuuub yourself against the pillow more......Panting, and groaning.

"Ohhh..Ohhh..Ohhhhh...I'm..!" you start, before feeling the first of what is hopefully many enjoyable releases....A warmth spraying from your girlhood onto the pillow.....

Pss...Pssshhhpssshhhhhh

And, not soon after, your bladder finally gives up on you, starting to sputter to life, and flood out of you....The whole, swell of piddle pouring out of you in a massive torrent. The warmth sprays over your thighs...your legs....And even pools under your rump.

Your suit is understandably soaked now........But, you don't care...

The relief, along with the comfort of the bed, is overwhelming..And you lightly slump back....

"Oooooh! Hi there!"

An unfamiliar voice catches your eye, and your eyes go wide as a figure emerges at the foot of the bed, grinning.

D4_-_Flonne.jpg

"Mmmm! I'm glad you could really enjoy yourself on the bed." the angel calls to you, with a naughty grin. "A little self-love here and there waits on no one...Not even when you're amidst friends, no?"

You lightly nod at the girl, who hovers around..and grins.

"You know, last time I was on this beach...I got helped by someone else. So, let me help you this time. I imagine you've got something, or someone that you want to have a little fun with. You have that boy with you too, so I definitely am all for aiding in any lecherous desires and or tastes that you might wish to indulge."

You lightly blink, looking up at the girl as she glances back...And waves a hand.

"Now, I've got a few little tricks. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it! And yes, I am an option. Though, I'll elaborate after you pick."

It seems this angel is on your side. The question is, what do you want..?

======================================================================================================================

1. Spike Faust's Lust.

2. Gain 'Limited Invisiblity' for the trip.

3. Re-fill your bladder.to bursting levels

4. Make out with Me!

5. Reduce Chiyomi's chances of finding a place to pee quietly.

6. Agitate a plaything's stomach. [Yuno, Chiyomi, Juuni, Youmu]

7. Bring me a lewd toy

8. Bring me some condoms.

9. Keep Faust/Yuno busy for me.

10. Spike a plaything's Bladder urges. [Yuno, Juuni, Youmu, Faust?]

11. Clean me up

12. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ooooh...
Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Heavy....