Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You muse through all of the people joining you...Before moving to your kitchen...and preparing.

A massive breakfast...One fit for a king..... Eggs, tomatoes, cheeses, salad...onions...Bacon...

A significant portion of food....And as you pour yourself your third glass of juice to down...A knock rings out at the door.

"O..Ooh! Coming!" you call out as you feel it all starting to settle in your body..Your bladder panging firmly...And all of that food starting to form a weight in your tummy. You prance over, still in your pajamas...And thrust open the door.

"Hey there!" you call, seeing the familiar green haired boy that lightly stirred your intrigue in the Omo-weekly....And an unfamiliar girl with him.

__anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_rabo

"Nice to see you're up bright and early." the girl muses, lightly thumbing a riding crop in her hand. "Good! Our war on the beach will be a most splendid one...Presumably."

You've heard of this girl. Chiyomi Anzai..... She transferred a few weeks back, before even Ria and Chrona.....And she tends to ramble on and on about war, and her old school, and her soliders...and blah..blah..blah...

"She wanted to use your restroom." Faust starts lightly, the girl thwacking him with her crop.

"Rude! Insubordinate! I wished to greet our last arrival...and perhaps see what she has in her home.."

You look at the boy, noticing that he's averted his gaze from the girl...As you ponder how to react...

=============================================================================================================================

1. Say it's out of order. [Will lock you out of using the bathroom before you leave]

2. Say you need to go first. [Go normally, hold it, tease yourself, Or deliberately drag out your time in there]

3. Let her use your bathroom.

4. Invite Faust to your room. [Vulgar options inbound...]

5. Say it'll cost her. [Make a Request]

6. Other. [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Excitement!
Bladder Level: Rather Full...
Tummy Level: Stirring....
Libido Level: 45%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Morning 2/???

[Tummy Desperation goes: (Empty, Light, Stirring, Full, Heavy, Gurgling, and Descending)

You shrug your shoulders a bit, and shake your head....Gesturing.

"Unfortunately, it's out of order." you state quietly, the girl seeming to visibly tense.

"Ah?! I..I mean..I mean.." the girl starts, turning her gaze. "It's not like I was in need of it. I would never degrade myself to using a toilet that was not my own."

She lightly swats Faust before he can say otherwise, as she starts into your house.

'Well..Then, I suppose you'll just have to get ready, so we may make it to our destination in time." she states...Pretending to be interested in the view out the window.

Faust glances at you apologetically, and waves his hand.

"Sorry about her. Anyways, you ready to go?"

You ponder slightly, and decide...

==============================================================================================================================

1. I'm good. [Will start the Trip]

2. Well, I could go for one more drink.....

3. Whisper that you'd like to go in a different way.

4. Invite Faust to your room for changing purposes.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Excitement!
Bladder Level: Rather Full...
Quest:

Time: Morning 3/???

Just 1...!

We're not to be distracted! Let's go on an amazing beach adventure!

We'll have sand! And Ice Cream! And swimsuits! And it'll be great!

Edit: I will relent, but only in the sense that we should first check the freezer for Ice cream to bring along, then leave for the beach ASAP!

Edited by DerivativeWings
ICE CREAM (see edit history)

You shake your head lightly as the boy asks if you have anything else to do, and grin.

"Nope! Leeeeeeeeeeet's go!" you call out to the boy and girl in your home....As the two turn.

"Alright...Then we shall continue our trip.." Chiyomi calls out...Her legs pressing together as you nod to Faust.

"Mmm...Let's go."

You grab your things, and all start out....Your ride for today being a sizable van....With plenty of space for everyone. A bit of a letdown in lecherous squeezing, but...

It's comfortable, at least. Though...

Pang...pang..

You're feeling the effects of all of those drinks now...And your cross your legs tightly...

"Rest stop in two miles. Last one before the beach. Anyone wanna take a potty break, or do we barrel through to the beach?"

Most of the van shakes their head at the pause....As Chiyomi tenses.

"I've...Had to hold it throughout the day, in my old school.." she starts....visibly tensing. "S..so, we can...keep going.."

You aren't one to try to get the whole car to pull over for you.....But your bladder is getting to be a bit pressing....

What do you do to pass the time?

========================================================================================================================

1. Check out one of the girls.

2. Rub yourself, just a bit.

3. Openly masturbate.

4. Call out for a pit stop.

5. Don't even try to hold. [Sorry Seat cushions]

6. Talk to someone in the car. [Faust, Yuno, Youmu, Chiyomi, Juuni]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Nnnn....!
Bladder Level: Desperate...!
Quest:

Time: Morning 4/???

You let your hand wander to your lap...Gently rubbing at yourself to try to alleviate the pressure in your tank.

"J..just a bit more....You can hold it." you whisper to yourself, rubbing a few more times...As you look up, and out the window for a bit....Your bladder's pressures eventually ceasing slightly.

With your immediate worry of gushing out of your mind now, you go back to...looking at the others in the car. Glancing over everyone, you look at the new girl, with a slight smile...The rubbing on your girlhood slowing...Lest something else come to spill out....

"S...So...Chiyomi.." you call, pressing your legs together....As the girl crosses her own legs over one another, hands in her lap. "Erm....How was your old school?"

Chiyomi turns...looking like she's squeezing herself a bit tighter...But, she turns with a small nod, and takes a breath.

"It was a most enjoyable experience!" she calls, confidently. "I was part of one of the most amazing clubs of all time, and we had brilliant mock battles across the world! Unfortunately, it seems this new school isn't similarly equipped.....Though, at least the transition to a mostly-females school from an all-girls isn't too bad..I suppose."

You want to do more..You want to tease the girl...But you aren't entirely sure how well she'll respond. Before you can think of another conversation topic, the van slams into high speeds....then halting suddenly, throwing everyone forward a bit in their seats.

pang.PANG...

An agonizing pressure comes over you, and it's a fight to hold back your waters, as a small chuckle emerges from the front seat.

"Tank check! Everyone dry?" the voice from the front seat calls....As everyone responds in various levels of annoyance, and 'okays.' "Good! We're here."

"But...I thought you said it would be.." the meek girl, Youmu, calls out...As the voice cuts her off.

"I lied. Good at that, ya'know." the voice calls, as the doors open. "Have fun, you kids. Be safe!"

It was..a much quicker trip than you expected. However, as everyone goes to pick up their things, and Faust grips another bag full of people's things....You wonder a few things.

Now that you're here, how do you start? Everyone's going to be changing into their swimsuits....Perhaps you could find some intimate time with one of them this way?

==================================================================================================================

1. Peek on someone changing. [ Faust, Yuno, Youmu, Chiyomi, Juuni ]

2. Wander the beach.

3. Look for some place to pee

4. Change yourself to swimsuit. [Will open up more options]

5. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Hmmm
Bladder Level: Desperate...!
Tummy Level: Full...
Libido Level: 60%