Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You can feel your body hitting the breaking point of control....And, rather than fight it much longer, you instead start to relax a bit, pulling your covers up...and your pajamas out a bit...

'Need to What?' you type out cutely.....As you gently tilt the camera on your phone....and aim it at your naughty, most personal area...

Pssshh..Psssshhhhhhhh

Just in time to watch a clear, fierce torrent start to sputter to life from it...Seeping into your pajamas, darkening them considerably...and just fill your body with a naughty, vulgar warmth that you were all too familiar with.

"Ahhhhh....Ohhhhh...Ohhh..S..So much better.." you softly moan out to yourself as you begin earnestly peeing yourself in full...The warmth spreading from your girlhood to your thighs...and pooling under your rump. You might have been able to avoid this....But as you thumb through the pictures to send the best one to Faust...You realize that maybe you kind of enjoy wetting every now and again.

The little send button is easy to press...And you just picture the boy flushing...tensing...and maybe even groaning lightly. It's a delectably naughty thought that sends tingles to your piddling girlhood...Eventually feeling that warm stream run dry, and marinate in it for a bit.

"Mmm...Gonna have to wash these sheets now.." you muse, finally pulling yourself out of bed a bit...As the phone buzzes....

'Youmu! My sister's over! Juuni? If she sees me looking at naughty images....Or sees me all stiff, She's gonna scream...'

Ah, right..The purple haired cousin of Faust's. She's about your size...Though, you've never quite met the girl in person....But, the fact that Faust even looked at it...

It somehow makes you feel even more heated...As you grin..slowly inching yourself to the bathroom.

'Hm..What to do..' you think, starting to strip out of your wet garments. A shower, for sure...But as for what to do after...

===============================================================================================================================

1. Masturbate furiously.

2. Invite Faust out somewhere. [Specify]

3. See about causing a slightly less accidental accident. [Intentionally drink a lot]

4. Take more naughty pictures to spam Faust with.

5. Wear Penny's clothes.

6. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 79%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???

Time: Morning 4/???

You mentally commit as you lean back a bit, taking an audacious selfie before you get in the shower...Showing your petite bosom, all the way down to your thighs...Sending it to the boy without a second thought.

'Goodness I hope she doesn't seee theeese.' you gently muse, before spinning around and snapping another picture....From your shoulders, down to your plump backside.

'Orrrr theeeeese.'

You send them with a naughty little smile, moving to hop into an invigorating shower...Warming, washing, and cleansing you from head to toe. An all around pleasurable experience...Even if you deliberately tease at yourself a bit to keep your excitement going....

By the time you emerge from the hot waters, the boy's responded with what reads like a very flushed

'A..Are you just gonna keep sending me lewd pics?!'

You give a small grin, and zoom it in on your damp breasts...squeezing them to try to gently pop them into frame....

'Yes.'

You shiver a bit again, thinking of the boy and how vividly he's going to be reacting to these...and the light looks of horror if his nosy little cousin peeked in on him. You giggle...and then go to the kitchen, planning something else....

Water.....Tea, coffee...Whatever you can find... You grab a few glasses, and fill them up with a few various drinks...starting to chug them back with a confident, almost defiant expression on your face.

"I control my body, not the other way around!" you state out confidently, to no one. "I can hold my tinkle just as well as I want. I totally won't have an accident later because of otherwise.."

You puff out your chest proudly as you down the third glass...And can already feel it stirring in you. It seems your body is taking it as a personal challenge....

'Though, before that....I should get some actual clothes on..' you think, with a slight flush. You're brave enough to be naked in your own house, but heading outside like that....

is still a bit much for you. You idly think to take something from Penny's drawers, but decide against it for the most part...rifling through for a familiar outfit...

And a reserve of panties....

==============================================================================================================================

1. Plain White Panties. [No effects, but stain well]

2. Striped panties. [They say stripes make your butt look better. Perhaps..?]

3. Polka Dot panties. [More likely to leak, rather than flood immediately...]

4. Animal-print panties. [Make you feel a bit childish. More likely to flood, than leak]

5. Spats. [Tight, black short-like underwear. Very athletic....Very likely to give your bladder a workout from additional pressure.]

6. None [Panties are overrated]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 84%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Morning 5/???

You waffle a bit between a few options....thinking about even going bare for a few moments, as you pass over the stripes...And make your decision.

"If I'm gonna pop my tank, I should wear these.." you muse, sliding some tight black spats over your legs....Already feeling it press into your bladder firmly.

"Nnn..." you sound softly, as you pocket the polka-dot panties...Knowing that you very well are going to need them later...As you pull on the rest of your clothes.

The spats add a touch of pressure to your already diligent bladder, the drinks you've tanked up on already starting to take form...a faint panging in your lower belly....

But, you gently push it aside. You've got a whole day ahead of you! So, with filling bladder, and a naughty mind..You decide to go...

===============================================================================================================================

1. Faust's house.

2. Yuno's House

3. To the movies

4. To the mall

5. To a restaurant

6. Wander the town aimlessly

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Slightly Full [Pressured by spats]
Libido Level: 88%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Time: Morning 6/???

You grin, and stride down the street...heading for a familiar area.......

It's a sizable walk to Faust's house, but you can just grin thinking about what you can do when you get there....Striding up the steps, as your bladder starts to subtly pang a bit more firmly...The drinks catching up to you rather quickly....

'Mmm..wonder if his cousin is still there..' You think, knocking on the door...And hearing the locks undo.

The familiar green haired boy rests on the other side, waving a bit.

"H..hey Youmu. Wha..what's up?"

"Ohhh, you know.." you respond, letting your mind wander a bit....

============================================================================================================================

1. Ask him to come with you, out of town.

2. Ask if you can come in.

3. Ask him if you can pee

4. Ask if he got your messages.

5. Grope him

6. Pull up your skirt.

7. Try to pee a little bit to alleviate some pressure

8. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Rather full.... (Pressured by Spats)
Libido Level: 89%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Daytime 1/???