Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You lean over, and wrap your arms around the pinkette gently, hugging her softly to comfort her. Yuno smiles warmly, and gives you a gentle peck on the cheek..As you slide back to your position, you turn towards the plum haired girl.

"Alright Lillica. Truth or..." you start, before a sudden knocking on the door throws off your groove....The pinkette turning.

"Yuno'll get it." she calls, reaching into her pocket. "It's probably the pizza-person."

You watch the girl disappear for a few moments...Before she returns with several piping hot pizzas...And sets them out.

The delicious, cheesy smell fills your nose...And you drink it all in for a few moments....Opening the box to see that which you have been waiting on.

"Mmmm..Dinner." the plum haired girl calls, grabbing a few slices herself, as you lean back and grab your own.

"Mmm...Right." You add, as Felicity starts to pour everyone some more tea....And you level your eyes with her again.

"Truth, or dare?" you ask, the plum haired girl tapping her chin...And giving a casual grin.

"Truth, for now." she responds before you can lay claim to any hopes....Giving you some time to think.

'Hmmm..'

==============================================================================================================================

1. Ask an innocent question. [Favorite color? Favorite Hobby, etc.]

2. Ask a moderate question. [Ask If there's someone she likes, ask about her family, ask how she met Felicity]

3. Ask a bold question. [Sizes, What color underwear she has on, What she looks for in a partner,]

4. Ask a Lewd question. [Ask about Experiences in vulgarity, or something related to something naughty]

5. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Normal
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory:  Wet Note
Quest:

Time Period: Evening 6/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

Yuno Gasai's Affection: (As Faust)

<3<3<3<3

Known interests: Faust, Private Wetting, Lecherous Teasing, ???
Maybes: Exhibitionism, ???
Never Evers: ???

Felicity Gateau's Affection: (As Faust)

<3<3

Maybes: ???, ???,
Other: Friend of Lillica's

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You open your eyes after some thought, and point at Felicity with a dramatic expression.

"The truth must come out..!" you call quietly, grinning. "So...how did you meet Felicity?"

Lillica takes it in stride, brandishing her hand over her face in a dramatic pose...Not dissimilar to a certain, weird-adventure character....

"It was a dramatic tale, full of twists and turns....." the plum haired girl called, grinning. "It started a long time ago, in a section far far away..."

"It was a long story, but I guess we really sort of hit it off in the library..." Felicity cuts the plum haired girl off, who almost comically flails.

"Uwahhhhhh.....I wanted to tell the story..!" Lillica whines, as Felicity shakes her head.

"I figure it'd be faster if I stated it." the girl calls, quietly. "Otherwise, I think you might be an Exagger-ambler."

You realize after a moment she just combined exaggerator and rambler into one word. You wonder if this is some common occurrence, as the plum haired girl puffs out her cheeks.

"Anyways...I guess it's my turn, right?" Lillica pouts, quietly...as she turns to the pink haired girl. "Yuno! Truth, or daaaaaaaaare?"

"Hmm...Yuno will take....Truth." the pinkette calls, as Lillica's eyes widen......And it seems like she has a plan.

"Oh no..." Felicity mutters under her breath, as the plum haired girl does a dramatic pose.

"Huhuhuhu....As the commander of your destiny...I command thee.." the plum haired girl starts, before pointing at the girl..and asking something you hadn't expected.

"Yuno! What kind of panties are you wearing tonight?"

Had any of you been drinking from the tea at that moment, it would have been sprayed all over the person across from you, as the pinkette blushes.

"Y..Y..Yuno can't answer that..!" the girl starts sheepishly, as you see Felicity plant her palm on her face. With a faint look of....familiarity?

"I mean, they have to have some kind of effect, right?" the plum haired girl calls, quickly. "And, I mean...I'm sure that lots of people would just love to know what you're wearing. I mean....."

You can't quite deny the girl, but you think this might be a touch forward....

"Must you do this all the time, Lillica?" Felicity grumbles, shaking her head.

===================================================================================================================================

1. Ask Why Lillica wants to know about Yuno's panties.

2. Ask Lillica to ask something else.

3. Ask Felicity if this has happened before

4. Insist that Yuno answer Lillica's question.

5. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Libido Level: 45%
Quest:

Time Period: Late Night 1/???

<3 <3 <3

<3<3<3<3

<3<3

You turn to Felicity a bit with a raised eyebrow, going to inquire.

"Has this, erm...happened before?" you ask her, as the girl lets out a small sigh.

"Yes...She's...been this forward before too." Felicity answers...telling you all you need to know. It seems Lillica has some kind of interest in panties...

"Um...Why do you wanna know?" you ask the girl, who merely grins.

"It's something people don't want other people to know.." Lillica starts, confidently. "So, if you wanna find out, it's like a challenge....And that means if I find out, I win!"

You...sort of see the point in it, but you still find Lillica's methodology...a bit odd. However...

"Well, you did pick 'Truth.'" you idly admit to Yuno, lightly sighing. "So, well.."

Yuno blushes heavily, and pouts at you...before squeezing her eyes shut a bit.

"F..Fine...Yuno's wearing..." she starts, quietly. "Wearing...Pink polka dots.."

You blush and tense up a bit at this...Though, Lillica's expression flattens a bit.

"Ah...That wasn't any fun.." she states quietly. "Guess I need some more challenge to it.."

You lightly chuckle...As the pinkette starts to stand up.

"Uuuu...Yuno has to pee, all of the sudden.." she whimpers, quietly.

"Awww, but we were playing a game." Lillica lightly whines...As the pinkette turns to you. You can see her thighs trembling...And her hips lightly swaying.

"It is getting close to midnight..." Felicity calls, quietly. "Don't wanna miss the ball dropping. They say whatever you're doing when the new year changes over...is what you'll be doing all year."

You blush a bit at the thought...But, it seems the final decision rests with you...

=========================================================================================================================

1. Tell Yuno to go ahead and go to the bathroom.

2. Excuse yourself to the bathroom, ahead of Yuno.

3. Motion you continue the game, and have her hold it.

4. Motion you turn on the TV, and watch the ball drop together.

5. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Libido Level: 55%
Quest:

Time Period: Late Night 2/???

<3 <3 <3

<3<3<3<3

<3<3

You hide the urge to give her a lewd smile, and you wave your hands lightly.

"C'mon, we don't want you to be in the bathroom all year." you remark, lightly. "Let's make sure we don't miss the year turning over.....And play our game for a bit longer."

The pinkette flushes, and gives you a small flash of a smile...Before nodding quietly.

"Okies." she retorts, lightly. "Yuno'll hold it until the year turns over."

You think for a moment that you can see the other girls tensing a bit.....But, you push that thought out for a moment as you flick on the television, and surf the channels a bit.

'Ten minutes until the year changes over.' the announcer calls...As you turn to the pinkette.

"Well, it was your turn, Yuno." you muse, the girl peering around...before resting on the blonde.

"Felicity! Truth, or-"

"Truth." the blonde states before Yuno can even ask...The girl sulking slightly.

"Aw....Well..." Yuno starts, putting a finger on her chin....and then snapping a bit. "What do you look for in a romantic partner?"

"THAT'S WAY TOO BROAD!" Felicity snaps, the pinkette flinching.....As she sighs. "You two are being too person-vasive Tonight, you know that?"

You lightly ponder for a few moments, before coming up on the words personal and invasive....Wondering if she didn't just use the term Perverse.

"If Yuno had to admit her panties, Felicity should have to answer this." Yuno starts, as the blonde shakes her head.

"Fine..but I'm not getting too into detail." she starts, quickly. "I'd want someone who....I dunno...Someone who can take charge..."

You lightly make a mental note of this, as the girl suddenly turns to you.

"But they have to earn it! I'm not just gonna fall all over myself for anyone."

"I see..." Lillica states, as Felicity flinches.

"Don't 'I see' me like that! You'll give people the wrong idea!" Felicity quips, Lillica giving the same, relaxed smile...And you can't help it.

You chuckle a fair bit at this, finding the way Felicity responds to Lillica's casual, inane comments quite amusing.

"Hey..Don't laugh." Felicity starts, before her eyes focus on you. "Faust. Truth, or dare?"

Hm...

=================================================================================================================

1. Truth

2. Dare

3. Hey the ball's about to drop!

Current Status:
Libido Level: 55%
Quest:

Time Period: Late Night 3/???

<3 <3 <3

<3<3<3<3

<3<3

Known interests: A partner who can take the lead, ???, ???