Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

19 minutes ago, pumpkin juice said:

Does that have to be fanfic! It can just be normal fiction.

If to be a normal fiction not based on anything; Maybe a Male Student at either Middle School or High School, during gym class when he gets desperate. He would be wearing short-shorts, gym teacher won't let him use a bathroom. Accidental wetting at the end.

Optionally
Male Student could be either human or an anthropomorphic animal like a rabbit or raccoon. 
He could be bladder-shy, or obvious desperation.
Could optionally be accompanied by his friends when desperate, which would make public wetting. But there can be comfort to show real friendship.
I'm good with yaoi or any "love" if you're wondering. It's up to you.

Here are some ideas:

Elevator desperation. There's a girl at the mall, while on her way to the bathroom, gets stuck in the elevator with a boy from her school. As time passes she gets more and more desperate, as well as embarrassed. She does her best to maintain her dignity by trying to not look desperate, but continuously proceeds to tap her feet and cross & uncross her legs to prevent her from wetting herself. After holding it for what seems like an eternity, she pees her pants in front of him.

Neon Genesis Evangelion wetting fic. The fic centers around the character Hikari Horaki, the class representative. After drinking too much liquids, she finds herself needing to use the restroom...in front of her crush, Toji. Over the course of the fic, she desperately needs to pee but is too embarrassed to say anything to Toji. They could end up being trapped on a ferris wheel while on a date. It all ends with Hikari wetting herself in front of Toji, after holding it for too long.

Edited by Judd (see edit history)
19 hours ago, Zaku II said:

Well....

Maybe three female friends have pee holding contest. Two pee themselves after a struggle with tickling and light yuri thrown in. Last girl wins but as she makes her way to the bathroom, her friends pull her back, tease her and tickle her, and make sure she wets herself too. 

Like that?

I've read something very similar to this somewhere.  I'll see if I can find it. 

On December 21, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Nikeryda said:

Leaking to attempt to relieve pressure on a subway with private seats.  (Like there's a door so you can close off a section of seats to yourself)

EX: "I'm so desperate!  Maybe just letting a little out will help..." 

Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting so many suggestions! I will do them in order I suppose. All your suggestions work, except I don't know much about

9 hours ago, Auto-Cons Rule said:

Rise of the Guardians

so I doubt I could make a good FanFic even if I did some research. Sorry to disappoint! My next post will be Nikeryda's suggestion.

Jesus Christ, will it ever come?

Hanna stood as close to the tracks as she could, hoping she wouldn't be noticed by a security guard. She was bursting to pee, wishing she could just run into the subway bathroom real quick to go. Unfortunately, it was the last train to her part of town before the station closed for the holidays, and she just couldn't miss it.

She was dressed quite plainly and warmly, trying to combat the freezing New York weather. She wore light wash skinny jeans, fuzzy snow boots, a teal sweater, a turquoise winter coat, a white infinity scarf, a green hat with a white Pom-Pom, and orange gloves. Her dirty blonde hair fell loosely at her shoulders, almost reaching her small yet defined bosom.

She had a hand slid between her legs, her small butt bouncing above toned legs as she fidgeted. Her legs were crossed at the ankle, and she leaned against the station wall.

Maybe I should just go, I have to pee so badly...

*Attention Passengers: Train is arriving at Station B. Please stay clear of the tracks, and do not approach the train into the doors have opened. Happy Holidays!*

Hanna groaned, but she had no choice but to stick it out during the 25-minute ride. She boarded the train. Luckily, it was at one of its first stops and she was able to get a private booth all to herself. That surely wouldn't last long...

Hanna sat on her seat and sighed as she was finally able to fidget comfortably. She threw off her gloves, coat, and hat and jammed a hand between tightly crossed legs. What if she...didn't make it? No, no. She would make it. She had never wet herself as an adult.

After five minutes, her situation looked bleak at best. She had to double-cross her legs.

Oh god, oh god...I have to...I have to pee so bad...

Hanna was focusing all her energy into not spurting in her panties.

But after a few minutes, she realized...Maybe if she could relieve a little bit of pressure, just a few drops, just a squirt...No...She wouldn't be able to stop.

The train was quickly getting more and more full, and it seemed as though Hanna's was the only booth with one person in it. She squirmed and writhed around, she wouldn't be holding in this flood much longer. She had to do it. Hanna sucked in a breath, and allowed a three-second long squirt to escape into her panties. She moaned an squeezed her crotch to get it to stop, but eventually she was under control.

Then she heard a knock on the sliding door.

Why me... "Er ...ahh... Come in!"

The door slid open and a woman a little older than Hanna, maybe 28, eyed her curiously.

"Sorry, I just really...really...need to pee," Hanna explained, blushing.

"Um. Uh. Ok." Said the woman, obviously feeling awkward about the situation. Hanna was past the point of caring.

With both hands shoved between double cross legs, the young girl had to grind her knees together and duck down occasionally to contain her flood of pee. It was only a matter of time before --

Hanna spurted into her panties. Another three-second long jet, this time unintentional, flower past her tightly squeezed sphincter. "Oh no, no, no!" She only had eight minutes left. Eight minutes before she could be sitting on her toilet in her apartment, taking a much needed pee.

"Do you really need to go that bad?" Asked the other woman, clearly eyeing the baseball-sized wet spot on Hanna's front.

"I-I...ohh...I didn't even th-think it was p-possible to need to pee this b-bad!" Hanna replied, tears forming in her eyes. She wasn't going to make it. Maybe if she just relieved the pressure one more time, there'd be less liquid in there, after all...

"How did this happen?"

"Kind of a f-force pe-peer pressure water ch-chugging game," Hanna gasped. She moaned as she released another long jet. She wasn't even sure if she was doing it on purpose anymore.

"Well...that's one way to get desperate."

"It was dumb, I k-know...oh god...(here she dug her hands deeper into her crotch)...but my stop is the next one..."

*Attention passengers. We will arrive at our next stop in two minutes.*

Hanna's hands were starting to hurt from being crushed, so she just slammed her thighs together and kneaded on her lap, now with a larger wet spot. She then felt a hot, burning sensation there...

"Ah!" She exclaimed, as a hot jet of water squeezed its way out of its fortress. This one, she couldn't stop. She tried again and again, but the stream continued, as strong as ever. It still took a while for Hanna to notice that this was not just a spurt and that she was wetting herself.

"Oh, no...please, STOP..." But her bladder was at its limit, and refused to keep starting and stopping. During her two minute long, concentrated stream, Hanna heard:

*Now arriving at station F.*

On December 21, 2016 at 6:27 PM, irvinegamer said:

If to be a normal fiction not based on anything; Maybe a Male Student at either Middle School or High School, during gym class when he gets desperate. He would be wearing short-shorts, gym teacher won't let him use a bathroom. Accidental wetting at the end.

Optionally
Male Student could be either human or an anthropomorphic animal like a rabbit or raccoon. 
He could be bladder-shy, or obvious desperation.
Could optionally be accompanied by his friends when desperate, which would make public wetting. But there can be comfort to show real friendship.
I'm good with yaoi or any "love" if you're wondering. It's up to you.

Up next. Thanks for the feedback, I will try to follow the themes more closely this time.

Girl wearing a formal outfit, in a formal setting, wet herself, but still stuck there and went on with her things, then wet herself a second time.

Outfits can range from business suits, dresses, even traditional dresses like kimono or something.

This has been my fantasy for quite long, would love to see something written

Edited by Kronosphere (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...