Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo wish list

The big thing on my Omo Christmas wish list would be a video of my wife while she is desperate to pee AND a video of us having sex while she is desperate.

Thankfully there's a decent chance it will happen - both of those events have happened several times, she's started letting me record her, and she knows that it's what I want for Christmas. I'm hoping the stars align and it actually happens! 

I admit mine is a very 'all I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth' type of wish list.

The ability to actually wet... I've found that even sitting on the toilet with underwear on it just refuses. (Yes I know that means working at it and 'un-training' myself, but when I'm straining and forcing myself without results it's quite upsetting.

Also on a similar note: The ability to figure out if I'm a person who even can lose control...

9 minutes ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

My definition of throwaway sheets are the low-thread count cheap ones.  Preferably fitted.

OK, but sheets are not that much hassle to wash and dry after wetting, are they? Anyway, you've given me an idea. So on my wish list I'm going to ask for a throwaway bed (or mattress) that I can ruin by wetting multiple times with no mattress protection, just for the fun of it. Oh and a throwaway carpet! )

1 hour ago, alexwbj said:

OK, but sheets are not that much hassle to wash and dry after wetting, are they? Anyway, you've given me an idea. So on my wish list I'm going to ask for a throwaway bed (or mattress) that I can ruin by wetting multiple times with no mattress protection, just for the fun of it. Oh and a throwaway carpet! )

It's just easier to lift the cover, roll the sheet right into it, and throw it all away.  You can even do multiple layers that way.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:55 PM, Curiousanon said:

I admit mine is a very 'all I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth' type of wish list.

The ability to actually wet... I've found that even sitting on the toilet with underwear on it just refuses. (Yes I know that means working at it and 'un-training' myself, but when I'm straining and forcing myself without results it's quite upsetting.

Also on a similar note: The ability to figure out if I'm a person who even can lose control...

It's a mindfuck at first for sure. But just drink a pot of coffee or tea and don't go to the bathroom. You will pee your pants eventually. I guarantee it.

• 5 years later...