Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Play in Winter Poll

Poll- Agree or Disagree: Winter and Piss Play Just Don't Mix!  

78 members have voted

1. 1. "Winter and piss play just don't mix!" Do you agree, or disagree?

• I agree, f winter
    • I disagree, it has no impact on my pee fetish
    • I strongly disagree, winter turns me on

I'm really mixed on this one, though take my words with a grain of salt due to my lack of experience. (Still haven't gotten a proper wetting in at all)

1: Part of me thinks that as a newbie living with parents that Layers would be my best friend, as it would hide anything that came out, and on a desperate midday walk could give me the time and chance to FORCE myself to actually lose control.

2: Part of me thinks that being wet in winter would be cold, and generally suck as I drag my freezy little wet self back home to change.

Advantages of winter:

1. The cold makes your need to pee more urgent. You go out with a full bladder and after a few minutes the cold has its effect and before you know it you're struggling to not piss your pants. 

2. When you do have an accident the feeling of warm pee spreading in your clothes and down your legs is really enhanced by the contrast with the cold. It's a truly exquisite sensation. 

3. After you've peed it quickly feels cold which is nice although admittedly not for long!

4. There is lots of darkness which helps to hide your embarrassing mishap. 

I had waterproof snow pants and from the time I was growing up and until I was almost 14 and was outside in the snow long enough I came in wet.  Then when i started skiing I was almost always wet by the time I got home; sometimes I was wet on the last runs. So for me I was wet more in the winter than any other season. Being wet in normal clothes does bring immediate warmth that soon turned uncomfortably cold.

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

Advantages of winter:

1. The cold makes your need to pee more urgent. You go out with a full bladder and after a few minutes the cold has its effect and before you know it you're struggling to not piss your pants. 

2. When you do have an accident the feeling of warm pee spreading in your clothes and down your legs is really enhanced by the contrast with the cold. It's a truly exquisite sensation. 

3. After you've peed it quickly feels cold which is nice although admittedly not for long!

4. There is lots of darkness which helps to hide your embarrassing mishap. 

And I forgot to add - 5 - cold gives you the delicious visuals of seeing your warm pee-soaked clothes and spreading puddle beneath you gently steaming in the cold air. 

You don't get that in boring old summertime!

Snowpants and wetting go hand-in-hand for me.  Actually, just got back from a ski weekend and I was wet or wetting my snowbibs all day.  Yes the warm feeling is almost too much to stand in a public setting but if you keep wetting throughout the day then the warm feeling can last all day.  The fact no one can tell what I am doing under my snowbibs just adds to the excitement.

I'm a big fan of winter (except for excessive ice covering the sidewalks/roads...) and cold weather in general. There's certainly nothing that'll warm you up like wetting your jeans or sweats in the snow while sipping hot cocoa, and snowpants over a couple layers underneath is the perfect outfit for stealth-soaking, but if you stay like that long, especially in the wind, you're gonna have a very bad time lol.

I will say however, as an ABDL, that winter makes it significantly easier to wear in public without drawing attention. Rustling parkas/coats and thick pants cover up crinkles, waistbands, and bulges effortlessly! Way easier than t-shirts and cargo shorts :P

Overall, I call Winter a net positive.

Our winters are mild compared with what you experience in the US and Europe, but I don't mind the cold. I move into wearing diapers more often, so it really only changes the way I dress. I love lying in bed with a soaking wet diaper all warm and snug, while listening to rain teaming down. I cant comment on snow though, I have never seen it, maybe the bitter cold would make me even more desperate quicker, so that can only be a good thing :rolleyes:

I have to say, I'm really surprised at these answers!  I never would have thought so many people love to freeze.  Of course, winter is different in different places.  Where I live, it's typically a never ending cycle of snowstorms followed by bitter cold spells, (the snot freezes in your nose, and taking a deep breath makes you hack your lungs out for the next five mins, ten if you're a smoker), with windchill factors anywhere between 20-60 below (F), often those winds are quite strong, too.  This can sometimes go as long as October through early May, though we've had snow/sleet on Memorial Day at least once that I can remember.  Usually, it doesn't go that long, though, last year, for example, it was relatively mild as far as winters go, and spring actually arrived with the calendar.

I like cold weather in winter, I love snow. But, I don't like being wet. Showering in cold bathroom waiting for the hot water to come.. murder. It's better if I work out before so I don't freeze. 

What I hate is a season not being a season. cold summers, warm winters.. Here, the weather is very weird last few years. We barely had any snow last winter, and most of it fell by the end of may. And we had hail in april and november. Just glad summer was being summer this year, but the rest is like someone mixed the seasons together into three craps. 

37 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

I like cold weather in winter, I love snow. But, I don't like being wet. Showering in cold bathroom waiting for the hot water to come.. murder. It's better if I work out before so I don't freeze. 

What I hate is a season not being a season. cold summers, warm winters.. Here, the weather is very weird last few years. We barely had any snow last winter, and most of it fell by the end of may. And we had hail in april and november. Just glad summer was being summer this year, but the rest is like someone mixed the seasons together into three craps. 

I hate that, too.  If we have to have four distinct seasons, define them, mother nature!  Lol 

I'm not sure how reliable the Farmer's Almanac long-term forecast is, but that's what the one for my region looks like:  seasons mixed together into crap.

I always find the cold makes me need to go more than usual which is nice, but most of my accidents happen indoors where it's nice and toasty so it doesn't affect me too much ;) I guess a downside for me is that I can't have any wet accidents sitting relaxing in the garden like I can in summer :blush:

Over the past few winters my sex drive and interest on Omo has been if not on hiatus, has gone much longer between ‘events’. It’s partly due to my generally depressed mood during the dark, cold winter months, and in part because as I have gotten older I HATE being cold. When doing a hold I usually enjoy prolong things by continuing to try to hold my pee after I begin leaking. I love that feeling of wet pants and being desperate to pee.

Wet pants get cold fast, and that takes the fun out of it.

That said today I am feeling horny. Although I did not set out to hold my pee, I have had to go for about 2 hours now.  I had not payed a lot of attention to the matter, but within the last few minutes the urge has gotten strong enough that I am squirming a bit. I am enjoying it for the moment, but don’t plan to wet my pants. But you never know. If I don’t go eventually……..

Edit: It has been nearly an hour since I posted this and I still have not gone. My bladder feels really full and I am getting strong urges in my penis. I have made due with squirming as the waves hit. I think I will test the effects of cold on my bladder and go out to check the mail. 

Well that really strained the old sphincter. By the time I reached the mailbox my pee felt like it was going to come out. I think the determination that I really did not want to wet these new jeans gave me the extra strength to hold on. I had to hold myself as soon as I took my coat off in the house. Still dry though, but I really have to pee. I have things to do now though.

Edited by wettingman
Add update one hour later (see edit history)

So much for my dry spell. As I posted in live action, I peed in a towel and held on for a couple more hours until I couldn't hold it any longer. The leaks got my jeans a bit wet so  damage done I kept holding until the leaks and spurts became unstoppable and I thoroughly wet my pants. All this has made me hornier than I was earlier.. In fact I am semi erect just sitting here in my wet jeans.