Sign In

Scenes from Wet in the Wasteland

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shameless self plug - I do an interactive story set in a nuclear post apocalypse about a girl called Julia Thought I'd post the wetting scenes in the artwork forum, criticism and advice is welcom

@Big Boss One request done! Grey eyed, dark haired girl Three scenes - desperate, wetting, and messing (spoilered of course) Shirtless/pantieless versions available upon request (not fo

Second peeing scene from Wet in the Wasteland, though this time it's a deliberate pee scene of Julia peeing outside before she goes to sleep I tried doing this, does it show? I think it does, b

Posted Images

9 hours ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

Sorry for the criticism, but the pee somewhat looks like honey, other then that its pretty good

Don't be sorry, I really appreciate any criticism - I'll try to make it look thinner in future, haven't had too much experience as of yet so I'll put in some practice

9 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Have you ever tried a drawing pad before or do you just not have the money?

I do the drawings by hand then trace over them with gimp, can't afford a drawing pad. I'm sure my hand will get steadier with the mouse as time goes on though. Well, I hope it will anyway.

10 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I like the little lizard 

Glad you like him, I thought he was a cute little addition 

Yep, that lizard is dope... I love tiny details like that. Really shows the detail and enthusiasm put into the scene.

8 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

...I do the drawings by hand then trace over them with gimp ... I'm sure my hand will get steadier with the mouse as time goes on though...

Protip: Try adjusting the sensitivity/DPI of your mouse lower when drawing to give more precise/steady control over the lines.

This can be done in your mouse's driver software, or in Windows (or Linux ;)) itself (Ctrl Panel in XP/7, and Settings.app IIRC in 8.1/10) if your mouse or driver doesn't support adjustments. I can edit with a link/step-by-step for your mouse/OS as well, if you like.

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)
On 16/12/2016 at 2:06 AM, Dimwitrolo said:

Shameless self plug - I do an interactive story set in a nuclear post apocalypse about a girl called Julia

Thought I'd post the wetting scenes in the artwork forum, criticism and advice is welcomed and encouraged, I want to improve my drawing style as best I can.

Part5Wasteland.JPG

Uhh, I am allowed to do this right? I'm not breaking any rules by doing this am I?

Mods pls no bully

Well, she definitely seems to be in love with this relief ;P

Second peeing scene from Wet in the Wasteland, though this time it's a deliberate pee scene of Julia peeing outside before she goes to sleepPart6Wasteland.png

On 16/12/2016 at 10:05 PM, HPattern said:

Protip: Try adjusting the sensitivity/DPI of your mouse lower when drawing to give more precise/steady control over the lines.

I tried doing this, does it show? I think it does, but that could just me getting better with practice. Or me thinking I'm getting better.

I also have tried to make her pee look a little less like honey, did I do any good?

Either way, useful criticism is invited and appreciated, and I'm going to plug Wet in the Wasteland again

38 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

...I tried doing this, does it show? I think it does, but that could just me getting better with practice. Or me thinking I'm getting better.

I also have tried to make her pee look a little less like honey, did I do any good?

Yep, definitely better than the first scene (IMO at least), and it's certainly the result of your practice and continued experience with the character, although going low-DPI can help a bit ;)

As for specifics, the arms are better defined, the neck is proportioned much better, the hair is significantly improved, and the jawline is smoother. The button-down shirt looks great too btw. The pee is more realistic as well.

As for criticisms? One of the tent poles isn't filled, and there's no smoke coming off of the (apparently red, so presumably smoldering) campfire ;P

Additionally, +1 for return of the lizard lol

Two new scenes from the story - new girl Jess wets herself when she thinks she won't make it, and another where Julia wets herself a little in shock/fear when she finds an old guy.

Part10Wasteland.JPG

Part11Wasteland.JPG

As usual, criticism and feed back is welcome - anything you liked, anything you don't like, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry that there's no lizard this time - he didn't want to go inside, he prefers being out in the sun

As an additional note, if you have any general requests feel free to ask - drawings, omo-fics, anything - I'll see what I can do

18 hours ago, haloslipping said:

I like what's going on here. I especially like the color scheme. Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there any particular universe this takes place in, or is perhaps inspired by? Your second drawing here reminds me a lot of the Old Mormon Fort from Fallout: New Vegas.

Glad you like my work, really means something to hear things like this

The universe of Wet in the Wasteland is sort of heavily inspired by fallout, also I'll probably include other influences like metro 2033 or other post-apocalyptic things, but it's bit any one specific canon other than my own. I do see what you mean about the Mormon Fort now you mention it, wasn't intentional but I can see the similarities

These are characters Rileycat23 and I made for a book I'm writing and I want to see them desperate to pee and poop. No wetting this time around. The first girl is named Blake Integra Heaton:Long Black hair, amber eyes, 5'6 in height, bust size is C-Cup. A Pre Vizla scar, and a nice ass. Her desperation involves her clutching her crotch with both hands and a swollen bladder with a meter of 120% and her stomach gurgling making Her desperate to poop with that meter at 107%. Her outfit is a white crop top with a black leather jacket, white short shorts and black stockings plus a pair of black boots.the second girl is named Ruby Marie Heartfilia: Long Black hair with red tips, silver eyes, 5'4 in height, D-Cup bust, nice ass, child bearing hips, and A Weiss Schnee scar. This one I want her to be clutching her crotch and ass with a bladder meter at 115% and a bowels meter at 105% and having a fart with it. Ruby wears a Red zip down hoodie, black t-shirt with a red rose on the front, Black short skirt with red hemming, Black stockings and black thigh high boots. Their lovers so a duo shot for the desperation would be the best. Sorry if this is such a tall order. I just really wanted to see these two come to life on paper

Edited by Big Boss (see edit history)