Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Scenes from Wet in the Wasteland

Quick update - Ethan, I have your request drawn, just need to colour it. Speaking of colour, I'll upload pumpkin's request as just the outline for you as well (didn't keep the GIMP file, just the png, so I'll have to redraw it, not a hassle).

For Blooper, I've drawn half of your request, I'll try to finish it when I can

Next drawing for WitW is done as well, will be uploaded here and on the regular thread

One last thing, there's no schedule. Seems obvious I know, but I feel like I keep letting you lads down if I have a schedule. Still, I'll try to upload a couple times a week

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shameless self plug - I do an interactive story set in a nuclear post apocalypse about a girl called Julia Thought I'd post the wetting scenes in the artwork forum, criticism and advice is welcom

@Big Boss One request done! Grey eyed, dark haired girl Three scenes - desperate, wetting, and messing (spoilered of course) Shirtless/pantieless versions available upon request (not fo

Second peeing scene from Wet in the Wasteland, though this time it's a deliberate pee scene of Julia peeing outside before she goes to sleep I tried doing this, does it show? I think it does, b

Posted Images

Can I do another request? I just want to see all of Team RWBY desperate to pee and each one has leaked a bit as they stand in line with different poses. Ruby is gripping her crotch with both hands, Weiss is crossing her legs and keeping her hands to the side, Blake has one hand on her bladder and the other is inside her shorts, and Yang has both her hands in her crotch and is crossing her legs tightly. All have swollen bladders and have leaked a small amount. Please and thank you.

Latest update to WitW, and Julia has wet the bed, completely this time

Part19Wasteland.png

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Can I do another request? I just want to see all of Team RWBY desperate to pee and each one has leaked a bit as they stand in line with different poses. Ruby is gripping her crotch with both hands, Weiss is crossing her legs and keeping her hands to the side, Blake has one hand on her bladder and the other is inside her shorts, and Yang has both her hands in her crotch and is crossing her legs tightly. All have swollen bladders and have leaked a small amount. Please and thank you.

Sure thing, I'll get to it - do you want them all in one image, or four separate images?

Feel free of course to make requests, and I'll get them done at some point

3 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Latest update to WitW, and Julia has wet the bed, completely this time

Part19Wasteland.png

Sure thing, I'll get to it - do you want them all in one image, or four separate images?

Feel free of course to make requests, and I'll get them done at some point

All in one to make it a bit easier. Like they are waiting in line with each other in order of the Intials. RWBY. And thanks for taking my request 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest scene from WitW - side character Emily listened to some bad advice

Part21Wasteland.png

I am doing the requests when I have time, they should be done....eventually

Still open for requests as well, so if you want anything done

On 22/01/2017 at 4:08 AM, ExplosiveTurtlez said:

Would you be willing to do Tsubakura from Len'en wetting him/herself?

You wrote him/herself, would you prefer one or the other? Or should I make them androgynous? 

33 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Latest scene from WitW - side character Emily listened to some bad advice

Part21Wasteland.png

I am doing the requests when I have time, they should be done....eventually

Still open for requests as well, so if you want anything done

You wrote him/herself, would you prefer one or the other? Or should I make them androgynous? 

Canonically, they're androgynous, but you can do whichever you prefer~

• 2 weeks later...
On January 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Dimwitrolo said:

Pumpkin Juice's request is finished!

ForPumpkinJuice.JPG

That's one of three done, two left - I've drawn one already (Ethan's request), but I haven't coloured it and it's really rather late, so I'll have that coloured, and I'll try and finish Blooper's request as well

If anyone else has a request please feel free to add one to the queue, I'll get it done at some point

I've also got two scenes for WitW for tomorrow, (or just one if you're not reading the messing part), so that's something to look forward to/feel indifferent about.

Advice, criticism and requests are always welcome of course

I know I've been off the site for a while and this is so so late, but thank you so much! I love her. She's perfect. I will definitely be using this!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It dawns on me that I haven't been updating here, not deliberately but because I'm bit of a moron

Anyway, here's what I owe you

First one is a girl called Emma, waiting in line until she can't hold back

Part35Wasteland.thumb.JPG.daa6a75ea802cb5a6ad6f7bc28b63d53.JPG

Next is Julia, having a very vivid dream - I'll let you guess what she's dreaming about. Or you can read WitW if you can't guess. You should read it anyway (shameless plugging)

Part36Wasteland.thumb.JPG.15cd42898b7e7e2f94a00fb3262eeaa2.JPG

I've been wondering, How's my Rwby request coming?

@BigBoss Still working on it, really sorry about the time it's taking, but I promise you I will get it done.

On 11/04/2017 at 4:43 PM, Zooky-Chan said:

I was hoping you'd make a female, blue jeans, wetting or messing (both, maybe?) herself from fear of Godzilla, looming over. The "ShinGoji" version, to be specific. http://www.kaijuaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/10-16-XPlus-Shin-Godzilla-Standard-2.jpg

@Zooky-Chan Sure thing, I'll add it to the list. Might do messing and not-messing versions for the folks who don't like messing.

Nudity warning for this next one, not a wetting incident but Jessie and Rachel getting rather intimate following a pheromone incident. - spoilered because it's NSFW, but then again so is the rest of this stuff really. 

Before I go, please feel free to criticise or comment on my work - Constructive criticism is appreciated, name-calling and insults because of my time-keeping and organisation is well deserved.

Part31Wasteland.thumb.png.f519e015b27cc67c05b598a7c06c9b51.png