Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Scenes from Wet in the Wasteland

2 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Sure thing Big boss, I'll try and have it done by tomorrow, sounds like a fun situation. Don't worry about tall orders; I could do with things that are harder to draw - helps me practice and improve my style. 

By the way, love your new icon Nikeryda!

You have no idea how grateful I am! You are like one of my favorite people on this site now!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shameless self plug - I do an interactive story set in a nuclear post apocalypse about a girl called Julia Thought I'd post the wetting scenes in the artwork forum, criticism and advice is welcom

@Big Boss One request done! Grey eyed, dark haired girl Three scenes - desperate, wetting, and messing (spoilered of course) Shirtless/pantieless versions available upon request (not fo

Second peeing scene from Wet in the Wasteland, though this time it's a deliberate pee scene of Julia peeing outside before she goes to sleep I tried doing this, does it show? I think it does, b

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tenck5k said:

This is...sort of a request? I noticed you called a vote in your thread regarding messing that ended up 2 votes to 1 against. Which is fair, some people don't want to see that. That being said, there are some that would be interested in seeing what you had in mind...when you get a chance or inspiration sometime?

I have been neglecting the messing community a bit, and it's about time I start a messing plot. Like I say in the story, Rachel is the only girl (at the moment) who will be involved in messing, and any messing content will be kept in spoilers as not to spoil it for people who aren't into messing. Messing content will basically be an addon, not so much effecting the plot as happening alongside it.

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

You have no idea how grateful I am! You are like one of my favorite people on this site now!

Ha! I'm really flattered, thanks :) I'll have your request soon-ish as well, sounds like it will be a fun one to draw

Another update, and two pee scenes to make up for my lack of illustrations, plus a Christmas picture from the girls ;) - Just ignore the fact it's couple days late

Part13Wasteland.JPGPart12Wasteland.JPGChistmasBonus.JPG

To tell you the truth Jess isn't wetting herself on purpose in the Christmas picture....

Quick couple notes: I've started a messing plot in WitW, hidden by the spoiler, hope those of you into messing will enjoy it - It's just about to begin so now's the time to join in if you want to catch it

And Big Boss, I haven't forgot about your request - I'll have it done soon

And of course, feel free to make your own requests if you want anything, I'm more than happy to have a go at just about anything

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you make my character, Brianna Ashley, please? I describe her in my second post in this topic:

She wears medium - light wash slightly distressed skinny jeans and a white v-neck tshirt with black sneakers. If you can, can you make her jeans unzipped and make her have crossed legs or a hand in her crotch? I don't really want a percent so it can apply to different parts in the story. Thanks in advance!

Edit: And I have permission to display it for reference in my interactive, correct? I'll be sure to give you credit.

Edited by pumpkin juice (see edit history)

Oh sweet you're doing requests. I recently jumped onto your interactive because I liked your art style and there was messing content being added. If you're still taking requests, I'd like to ask you draw two of my OCs. Tyra with her hands tied behind her back, glaring at the camera and both wetting and messing her shorts, and The Red Knight holding her skirt against her bottom and presenting her but to the viewer, smiling shyly at them as she wets and messes herself. They can just be desperate if you aren't doing accidents for requests(since I haven't seen any of the others with them) or just wetting if you aren't drawing messing for them, but both would be preferable. REgardless, the shaking in desperation effect is cool and would look good even with them wetting/messing. Thanks in advance, even if you aren't interested in doing my request. 

Character looks: Tyra is a red haired, blue eyed archer wearing shorts. Actually just art I normally use- https://www.dropbox.com/s/qog7pq3a2xbbhqd/Tyra.jpg?dl=0

And the Red Knight - https://www.dropbox.com/s/10d4een7p5zzp35/The Red Knight.jpg?dl=0

On 06/01/2017 at 0:51 AM, Big Boss said:

You.....You sir are a great man. I finally can see them drawn and everything! You sir are one of my favorite people right now!!!

Ha, really glad to know you like it, it means a lot!

On 07/01/2017 at 6:56 PM, blooper said:

Oh sweet you're doing requests. I recently jumped onto your interactive because I liked your art style and there was messing content being added. If you're still taking requests, I'd like to ask you draw two of my OCs. Tyra with her hands tied behind her back, glaring at the camera and both wetting and messing her shorts, and The Red Knight holding her skirt against her bottom and presenting her but to the viewer, smiling shyly at them as she wets and messes herself. They can just be desperate if you aren't doing accidents for requests(since I haven't seen any of the others with them) or just wetting if you aren't drawing messing for them, but both would be preferable. REgardless, the shaking in desperation effect is cool and would look good even with them wetting/messing. Thanks in advance, even if you aren't interested in doing my request. 

Character looks: Tyra is a red haired, blue eyed archer wearing shorts. Actually just art I normally use- https://www.dropbox.com/s/qog7pq3a2xbbhqd/Tyra.jpg?dl=0

And the Red Knight - https://www.dropbox.com/s/10d4een7p5zzp35/The Red Knight.jpg?dl=0

Two messing girls in the works - No reason I haven't drawn wetting or messing in a request so far, no-one's asked for any is all...Then I get two messing requests at once - not that I'm complaining

Speaking of which...

On 07/01/2017 at 7:00 PM, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

If your doing requests, may you please do one of mine https://omorashi.org/topic/33875-pokemon-journey/#comment-1269670 the main character Taz has just pooped herself, if you ok with drawing messing, and not to busy, may you please draw this 

I didn't see any clothing references in the story, so I'm going to give her the same clothes as from the girl in Pokemon white, is that okay? If not, specify what you want and I'll get it done. (I chose to do White's clothes because you mention getting a Cross-transceiver, and White's clothes are better than Rosa's IMO)

On 05/01/2017 at 11:29 PM, pumpkin juice said:

Edit: And I have permission to display it for reference in my interactive, correct? I'll be sure to give you credit.

Of course you can, and anyone else can as well if they so wish. Really pleases me to know you guys like my stuff enough to want to use it. 

I'll try to have the requests done by tomorrow, I keep getting distracted by other stuff or I'd have done them by today.

44 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Ha, really glad to know you like it, it means a lot!

Two messing girls in the works - No reason I haven't drawn wetting or messing in a request so far, no-one's asked for any is all...Then I get two messing requests at once - not that I'm complaining

Speaking of which...

I didn't see any clothing references in the story, so I'm going to give her the same clothes as from the girl in Pokemon white, is that okay? If not, specify what you want and I'll get it done. (I chose to do White's clothes because you mention getting a Cross-transceiver, and White's clothes are better than Rosa's IMO)

Of course you can, and anyone else can as well if they so wish. Really pleases me to know you guys like my stuff enough to want to use it. 

I'll try to have the requests done by tomorrow, I keep getting distracted by other stuff or I'd have done them by today.

Yeah, it's ok to give her those clothes, I can make her be wearing those clothes in the story

1 hour ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Quick word of advice; Don't stay awake for two days straight

In other news the requests aren't done yet, I'll try to have them done for tomorrow. Why does that sound familiar?

Still, looking forward to drawing them, they look fun

It's ok, you can have your rest, you don't have to be in any hurry to get mine done. 

Pumpkin Juice's request is finished!

ForPumpkinJuice.JPG

That's one of three done, two left - I've drawn one already (Ethan's request), but I haven't coloured it and it's really rather late, so I'll have that coloured, and I'll try and finish Blooper's request as well

If anyone else has a request please feel free to add one to the queue, I'll get it done at some point

I've also got two scenes for WitW for tomorrow, (or just one if you're not reading the messing part), so that's something to look forward to/feel indifferent about.

Advice, criticism and requests are always welcome of course

20 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Pumpkin Juice's request is finished!

ForPumpkinJuice.JPG

That's one of three done, two left - I've drawn one already (Ethan's request), but I haven't coloured it and it's really rather late, so I'll have that coloured, and I'll try and finish Blooper's request as well

If anyone else has a request please feel free to add one to the queue, I'll get it done at some point

I've also got two scenes for WitW for tomorrow, (or just one if you're not reading the messing part), so that's something to look forward to/feel indifferent about.

Advice, criticism and requests are always welcome of course

Thank you, if you don't mind, I'd like to see the I colored version