Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

I can never really think of a way to open these...

Winning option is option C - don't hurry and keep walking. Optional choices are to tell both girls to hold on if they can - they can only hope the next station is nearby...

Same deal with the spoilers, but like Nikeryda suggests I'm going to colour code the numbers to make it easier to see what section is where.

Let's get going then:

Deciding that rushing could cause someone to lose control, the four girls decide to keep walking as they are, which is probably for the best, Rachel feels like if she moves her legs too much she might explode, and Rivera, who is new to the idea of not peeing where she stands would struggle even more than she already is. Carefully planting their feet on one sleeper at a time to keep off the gravel, the girls head on into the tunnel

[1] Spoiler time

'How are you holding up Rachel'? Jess asks, breaking the silence. By now the four girls have walked a good five minutes down the tunnel, occasionally stopping to let Rachel rest for a moment. The dim lights in the tunnel don't seem to show any sign of ending soon, and it's getting less and less likely that either girl will be reaching the next station clean...

Still, Rivera is making a valiant effort, considering this is her first time holding. Despite the occasional drop, spurt or dribble, she's managed to hold most of her pee in, though her glistening thighs and dampened socks would make you think otherwise

'Is there any way to make holding any easier?' Rivera asks. 'This is getting really hard...'

'You could press your hands- well, your wing tips -  against your crotch, it blocks the exit and stops any pee coming out' Julia advises

'you can press your thighs together' Rachel suggests. 'though it would make it a little harder to walk'

'If it gets too bad you could just let a little out...' Jess says. 'I do it all the time when I know I won't be able to pee for a long time'

Rivera thinks about all these choices. 'If I put my wingtips against my crotch they'd get wet if I did pee, and rubbing my thighs together would get uncomfortable. And I think I've probably let enough out, if I start going now I don't think I stop myself...I'll just have to keep trying not to go'

'Really Rivera, we had no idea we'd spend so long getting to the next station' Julia says. 'You won't usually have to hold on for so long...probably. If I were you I might consider just peeing on the floor, somewhere out the way'

'Nononono!' Rivera objects. 'I want to learn how to hold my pee, otherwise I'll end up - err, what happens if you don't pee in time?'

'You wet yourself' Julia answers.

'And what happens if you wet yourself?' Rivera asks

'You get wet, you need to change your clothes, and people might think you're a bit funny if you're seen walking around in wet clothes'

'That's all!?' Rivera asks, shocked at the answer. 'I thought it would be something really bad, I was getting scared.... I think I could live with people thinking I'm a little weird, could be worse right?'

'Yeah I guess...' Julia answers, a little intrigued by Rivera's perspective on this issue. 'So are you giving up?'

'Nah, I'll try to hold it like you guys do. It's like a challenge - it's kinda fun!' Rivera smirks

Rachel doesn't seem to be having quite as much fun as Rivera though

[2] - Head on down

'Uhh, Rivera, Jess, do you two want to go ahead? We'll catch up in a moment' Julia suggests. Rivera and Jess look to each other, then to Rachel, then to Julia. They nod in unison, and the two girls leave Rachel and Julia behind. Rachel smiles weakly at Julia. 't-t-thanks'

Rivera and Jess look at each other as they walk round a corner and out of sight of Julia and Rachel. They'd been ahead for about a minute, the tunnels muffling the sounds of the other two.

'Do you hear that?' Rivera asks Jess

'What, can you hear them?' Jess responds

'No, but that's my p-point' Rivera says, shuffling from foot to foot as she does. 'Usually tunnels should echo sounds, but I can't even hear them moving, and my ears are great'

'W-what do you think it means?' Jess asks, a little nervous at the implication of what Rivera is saying.

'I-I don't know...but I don't like it...'

[3] Get going boyo

Julia reaches Rivera and Jess, who are stood leaning against a wall as they wait, Rivera rubbing her thighs together

'Hey Julia!' Rivera is the first to speak. 'How'd it all go?'

'hm? Oh, Rachel's done her, uh, thing, she'll be here in a moment' Julia answers.

'Look, me and Jess noticed something' Rivera begins, taking on a much more serious tone. 'This tunnel muffles sound...'

'Right...?' Julia responds, not sure what to make of this information

'Tunnels should echo' Rivera explains. 'We can't hear a thing'

'That's weird' Julia concludes. 'What do you think it means?'

'It means no one will hear it when Rivera pisses herself' Jess adds, watching Rivera hop from foot to foot, as she blushes at this suggestion. 'Julia how long is it until the next stop' Jess continues, changing the subject a little. 'This tunnel doesn't feel right...'

Gentle tapping comes from down the tunnel, and the three girl's faces drain pale, as the tapping gets louder and closer, before Rachel jogs around the corner, now cleaned up and wearing her jean shorts

'H-hey guys' she says. 'everything good?'

'No' Jess says. 'We need to leave as soon as we can, this place makes me feel weird...'

'Jess is a little scared is all' Julia tells her. 'And Rivera still has to pee'. Rivera nods proudly at having held it in for so long

'Rivera, we really need to get you some pants' Rachel says to her, looking at her tattered skirt, which doesn't always cover her modesty.

'Oh no!' says Rivera, jokingly. 'One of you girls might accidentally see me naked!' she laughs, tossing her dress upwards with her wingtips, baring her naked body up to her breasts, before falling back down

'Is it pink inside?' Jess asks her

'What?'

'I know your skin's is blue, but are you pink inside?' Jess clarifies

'Why would you ask that?' Rivera asks, bemused

'Curious' Jess shrugs

'Can you two get a room before you start flirting?' Julia butts in. 'A dingy rail way tunnel is hardly the best place for this. And besides, we need to get out before Rivera wets herself.'

The three girls nod, and Rachel and Jess begin to walk. Rivera however, doesn't move, instead she giggles slightly, promptying the other three to look over.

The three girls look at Rivera, in time to catch the first spurt of pee as Rivera gives up on holding, and a gentle hiss fills the air, swiftly accompanied by the splattering sound as it hits the floor. Julia, Jess and Rachel can only watch her as a steady stream of piss pours out of her and onto her foot as she leans against the wall, quickly being absorbed into the fabric of her sock and spreading heat around her foot. Rivera blushes pink, as she lets the hot stream pour from her, unimpeded. The silence of the tunnel magnifies every sound nearby, and the air is filled with the crystal clear trickling of pee as it falls down Rivera's leg and pools around her foot, getting soaked into the grey fabric of the sole of her socks. Rivera's mouth curves into a gentle smile as she savours the heat and the relief from the hot piss flowing down her legs. She tilts her head back and closes her eyes, before breathing out a sigh of pleasant relief. A gentle steam rises from the floor as her pee settles and cools. A steady trickle of pee down her leg begins to soak into the top of her sock, and before long her leg is streaked from top to bottom. Rivera seems lost in the moment - 'This is really nice......' she half moans, letting her thoughts run free. With one leg bent with the foot on the wall, pee begins to collect at Rivera's knee - it runs from her inner thigh into the knee pit, before spilling out over either side and falling to the floor with a satisfying splatter. Rivera's bladder draws near to empty, and the once steady stream slows to a gently dribble, not leaving Rivera's leg and instead soaking into her sock, warming her thighs as it does so. Rivera's bladder finally empties after a minute of peeing, and as the last few drips fall from her she opens her eyes and giggles again, blushing a warm pink

Part18Wasteland.JPG

'too late.' Rivera giggles. 'I can really see why you'd hold it in now - it's so good when you do let go!'. The other girls don't quite know what to say, but all four know to head down the tunnel.

The slapping of bare feet on wood, the wet impact socked feet on wood, and the squishing of wet boots on gravel are the only sounds in the tunnel as the girls walk down and toward the next station. It takes a good half hour to reach the platform, and Rivera and Rachel don't feel quite so bad about their accidents. The platform itself is well lit, though by oil lamps rather than the old electric light fittings, indicating the presence of other people. There are 7 sleeping bags and a wire-frame drum for holding fire wood, as well as a handful of bags. Clearly there are people camping at this station, though they aren't here quite yet. Down the tunnel there appears to be a forked path, each appearing to be another train line, converging at this station. The path to the right has one line, presumably what was once a passenger line, judging by the lines being against the platform. The other path going left does not have tracks that go against the platform, meaning it's probably a service or freight line going to or from the last station. The right line is much darker, many of the lights having been broken or removed, though this line will follow the rail maps. The line to the left is well lit, but there's no knowing where it leads. Of course, the girls could always just leave the subway and head upstairs, and they could loot the campsite if they so wished. Mind you, there's no telling who could be camped here, or how they'd react to the four girls

So which way do they go?

A: Right line - Transit line - This line will follow the train map to the next station, though the lights are mostly dead

B: Left line -Service/Freight line - Well lit, but it could lead anywhere

C: Leave - Head up to the surface and into the city once more

D: Wait for the campers - Maybe they're friendly, maybe they're murderers. No way to tell unless you meet them

Loot?

1 - Yes, quickly look for basic supplies, such as food, ammo and clothing, but be quick

2 - Yes, take a look around for supplies, taking time to find anything good, such as weaponry or armour, as well as food, ammo and clothes

3 - Yes, Search thoroughly through every bag for useful stuff. There could be valuables such as pre-war tech or jewels, and of course take some ammo, food and clothes, and maybe a weapon or two

4 - No, don't take anything - the campers could really need this stuff, and they won't be pleased if the girls steal anything. Depending on the campers or what is taken, angering them could result in violence

As usual, a big thanks for reading, feedback is of course welcome. I've been really pleased to see some feedback actually, it really does mean a lot to know you like it!

Also, I'm going to start doing bladder meters at the end of every chapter, like this:

Julia - 45%, Jess - 35%, Rivera, 0%, Rachel 10%

[1] Rachel, by this point, has her mind focused on her stomach as she tries to keep herself clean. Just a moment of distraction could result in some very full underwear, and a very embarrassing story. Would this be better than just squatting down and letting loose on the floor? 'O-of course it would' Rachel convinces herself. 'Accidents happen to everyone, you know. Shit happens' she grins slightly over he clenched teeth, having amused herself with her relevant phrasing. She doesn't laugh though, any muscle movement in her torso would result in her firing like a cannon. 'G-g-gotta keep *hmmm!*, k-keep going....'. She groans as she tries to keep herself from messing

'Are - are you okay Rachel?' asks Julia with the best of intent, though the answer is more than obvious

'No Julia. No I am not - Hnnn! - I am not okay! I'm about to poop myself inside out!'

Hearing this phrase and the sincerity it is produced with, Rivera bursts out laughing. As bad as Rivera feels for Rachel, she finds the sentence so silly that she can't help it. Turns out she also can't help but let out a spurt of pee as she does, which spatters into the gravel, throwing droplets of hot pee into the air as it lands on the uneven surfaces of gravel stones. Hearing the splatter, she promptly stops herself - both from laughing and peeing, blushing a warm pink as she does. The other three look at her in silence, anticipating a total loss of control on Rivera's behalf. Rivera catches on to this quickly, and she can feel her bladder warm up with pressure. Feeling this, she slams her thighs together, and clenches her fists. This time, Rivera is the victor, though Rachel can tell that she'll be doing something similar soon, and she doesn't think she'll be winning when she does (END)

[2] 'H-hang on girls, I need to stop....' Rachel says, struggling a little to get the words out. 'Hnnnn!' Rachel bends over double again, she'd been doing this once every minute or so since they started walking. By now Rachel was feeling more confident in her ability to hold everything in. Each time she'd felt the same thing - her bowels beginning to contract as if she was about to go like normal, but also a feeling that it wasn't her trying to go. Instead, she could feel her body trying to go itself, and she had to fight back to hold it in. Though she'd felt herself nearly lose a couple times, each time this happened she'd managed to keep clean. Each time so far.

'Give me a moment, I'll be - Hmmmmnnn...' I'll be fine....' Rachel insists. She leans on her knees with her hands as she begins to struggle - she was confident she could hold on, but she still knows she has to try quite hard. Like last time, she feels her stomach begin to struggle a little, contracting against her will. Though this time she feels something a little knew, a feeling of movement inside her, like the contents of her stomach are getting in to position. In her mind she can see a fuse begin to burn - now she knows she won't have long. The fuse will burn away, and she'll reach her limit. Whether she wants to or not, when the fuse is burnt away she'll be relieving herself, clothed or not.

Part16Wasteland.JPG

'I-I-I-I, um, g-g-guys' Rachel stutters. This new feeling has her feeling nervous, and she doesn't know what to say

'What is it Rachel? You aren't about to go are you?' Julia asks, concern lining her voice. Rachel looks her in the eye, and Julia knows the answer. Not yet, but soon. 'D-do you think you'll make it to the next station?'

Rachel thinks for a minute, and she feels her body clench itself again, once more feeling the new, unfamiliar movement from inside her. She also feels something new - she can't hold back, and her bowels push hard. Clenching her eyes, Rachel braces for the worst. She knows it's about to be over, she knows she should have gone earlier, she knows she's about to-

Fsss-

A hiss of air comes out of her. This was just drill Rachel tells herself. She doubts that there'll be another drill, the next time will be the last time.

'Rachel? Rachel?' Julia asks. It dawns on Rachel that Julia had been saying her name for some time and that she hadn't noticed. 'Rachel, can you make it?'

'N-no!' Rachel admits. 'I-I'm going to mess myself! I won't make it!' Rachel's whole face glows red as she strains herself to hold back (END)

[3] It takes about a minute before Rachel and Julia can no longer hear the other two. Rachel hasn't moved once, bent over at the waist

'H-how are you feeling' Julia asks, not expecting good news

'L-l-like a fuse...and I don't - hnnn - I don't have long left'

'Do you want to just go on the floor? Desperate times...'

'N-n-no, I really don't...but I guess I hnnn! I guess I have to...' Rachel answers. The look in her eyes tells Julia that Rachel clearly doesn't want to do this, but her only other choice would be to go in her clothes. Rachel swings her pump over her shoulder and leans it on the wall, then heads over to the other wall. The tunnel is empty, no old carriages, no place for Rachel to hide herself, or the mess she'll leave behind. Still, at least she could hide it in some gravel. 

'I-I-I-......I can't do it Julia!' Rachel half-shouts. 'I can't do it, it's too........It's too.......hn,,,,,,It's........hnnnn!' 

Rachel can't get any words out. She bends at the waist and holds herself up with her hands on her knees.

'R-Rachel?' Julia begins. But it's obvious what's happening. Rachel's whole body shudders as she tenses.

'Hnnn!...Haahh....Hnnnn!!...hahh. Hnnnn!!!!' Rachel's breathing is laboured, each time she breaths in her body seems to shudder as it tenses up from head to toe

HnnnnnN!..huhaahh....HNNNNN!....Hahaaah....HNNNN!'

And she goes silent, and her body tenses, but this time it doesn't un-tense. Rachel's face flushes a bright red, and her bowels push hard against her. She remains like this for a whole second

Huhaahh' Rachel forces out a breath, before her body sucks in air and tenses again

Hn!

For five seconds everything in the tunnel is silent, save Julia's quiet breathing as she can only watch. Rachel looks at Julia, her eyes pleading, before clamping shut. Rachel turns her body away from Julia, and tenses again

Hn!

Rachel is stood stock still, her ass protruding slightly from under her dress from the angle she's stood in. Julia can see Rachel's still damp underwear, slightly yellowed from her 'accident' at wonder-mart.

hahh..HN!

Rachel tenses again

A gently crumpling sound hits the air, as Rachel pushes her mess into her panties. Julia can only watch, as Rachel's underwear bulges slightly as her stomach begins to empty

'Rachel...'

As Rachel's body relaxes, she can only look at Julia

'I'm going' is all Rachel can manage, before-

'HNNN!!!'

Part17Wasteland.JPG

Rachel tenses again, and another damp crumple sounds, and Julia watches as Rachel forces out a well-sized mess into her underwear, leaving a faintly brown stain on the cotton as it presses against it. Rachel can only wait as her body does this, she can only feel what her body does - she has no control anymore. 

The warmth of the mess quickly spreads across Rachel's backside, offering a tiny amount of comfort as Rachel loses all control of herself, and the she tenses up again-

HnMM!

This wave is accompanied by one last wet crumple, as the contents of Rachel's bowels finish their journey outwards, pressed firmly against the cotton of Rachel's soiled underwear...

'Hahhhh.......hahhhh........'

The relief is too much of Rachel, who is left dumbstruck, stood still, a large mess clinging to her backside, weighing them down, and all she can do is breath heavily as the rest of her body decides what to do. Rachel's eyes manage to open, rolled inwards where Rachel can barely muster the effort to control them. Rachel's bladder - though not very full - takes the opportunity to empty itself, and as she stands there panting a steady stream of piss falls to the floor and down her legs, pooling at her feet and inside her boots. Rachel begins to come around as the hot stream begins to slow, though not before her boots are holding enough of her pee reach over the top of the arches of her feet. Coming to, Rachel can feel her face flushed red, and a handful of tears form in her eyes

'I-I-I couldn't hold it....' she says to Julia,  holding back tears.

'It's fine' Julia says, comforting her. 'We don't have to tell the others, but you might want to leave it behind'

'Leave what behind? Rachel asks, though as she feels the seat of her panties begin to sag she realises what Julia is referring to. 'Th-the underwear as well?'

'I would' says Julia, and Rachel hikes up her dress to reach the waistband. Doing so, Julia can see the full extent of the mess - the seat of Rachel's panties are full, a large lump outlining the shape of the mess pressed firmly between fabric and flesh. The panties themselves were already stained yellow, and now, with a fresh coat of urine, they are almost entirely see-through, acting like a window to Rachel's smooth form. Rachel pulls on the waist band, exposing herself to Julia, the dim light from the wall hitting her naked body and glistening against Rachel's wet skin. Rachel steps out of her boots, kicking a small spray as she does so, before planting her soaked bare feet on a sleeper, and letting the soiled under wear fall down her legs. She steps out of them, and using her toe, picks them up and kicks them over to one side, before using her foot to kick gravel over them until they are hidden from view.

'Oh, it feels all sticky....' Rachel says, not quite meaning to say it aloud. Realising she has done, she turns to Julia. 'Is there anything I can clean myself with?

Julia fumbles through her bag, finding the rags she had been put in when she had first been caught by raiders the day before. Pouring some water from her canteen onto them, she looks to Rachel

'You okay doing this yourself, or do you want any help?' Julia asks. Rachel thinks for a minute...

'N-no, I'll be fine she says, taking the damp rags. 'T-thanks Julia, I really mean it...' she says, smiling weakly. 'I'll catch up to y-you and the other two in a moment, okay?'

'sure thing' Julia says. 'Shout if you need anything'. Rachel smiles at her, and she heads over to Rivera and Jess (END)

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)

Sorry I've not been active for a while, I haven't got any excuses really so I won't make one up. BUT - Back now, so that should be good

No drawing with this chapter, I just haven't had the energy or inspiration really to sit down and do anything, and honestly I'd rather leave it up to your imagination than force out a drawing that I won't have any investment in, feels more respectful that way. I hope that makes sense...

But while I'm here, the votes are split between A and C, though there's a clear choice for option 1. That means I'll choose the route, and I choose route A - The right tunnel. Let's go then

The four girls look around at the platform. There are seven sleeping bags around a wire frame drum, which holds burnt fire-wood. Each sleeping bag has a duffel bag next to it. Deciding that the unoccupied camp is easy pickings, the girls decide to take a quick look through the bags for anything important - Clothes, extra weapons, food, anything helpful

There are ten full water canteens lying around the camp, the girls take two, and share the contents of another between the four of them. The food is in short supply, and so the girls decide not to take any. Rachel finds a flashlight and a revolver, a vintage looking gun, with the blued finish heavily worn from age. The cylinder is clearly not an original part, appearing to be made from cast Iron, with the numbers 357 crudely scraped onto the side. Only 4 of the six chambers are loaded however, with two empty cases. Julia decides to give the 15 rounds she found at the police station to Rachel, giving a total of 19 rounds for the gun - enough for two more full reloads and a game of Russian Roulette. Jess finds a flare gun in one bag, along with six flares, and three hand-loaded rounds, fitted to be fired from the flare gun like a miniature grenade launcher. Along with all this, the girls find 12 more shotgun shells (totalling to 28), thirty rounds for Julia's pistol (Totalling at 57, the rounds are 9x19), and ten loose rifle rounds (Totalling at 25, the rounds being 7.62). In terms of clothes, most of the clothes are the wrong size for any of the girls, though they do find a heavily worm pair of khaki shorts for Rivera. Rachel also takes a satchel, emptying it onto one of the sleeping bags

'I feel kinda bad doing this...' Rachel admits, rifling through one of the bags. 'I mean these people might need these for something. I don't want to think that I could be taking a bullet which could save one of their lives you know?'

'What if they attack us and you need that bullet to shoot back at them?' Jess says. 'We might need it more than they do. Besides, there are seven of them and four of us, their numbers should make up for a handful of bullets. Besides, we're not taking all the bullets here'

'Only because they don't fit our guns' Rachel notes. 'I want to leave them something in return'

'Really?' Jess says indignantly. 'Why?'

'Just to settle my conscience you know. So it's more like a trade'

'A trade they didn't agree to and don't want' Jess reminds her

'I'm gonna give them the bile pump' Rachel decides, slipping it off her bag and laying it beside the wire drum. Pulling some paper and a pen out of one of the duffel bags, she writes 'Fair trade, sorry' on the paper and leaves it with the pump. 

'It's hardly a fair trade' says Rivera, as Julia helps her put on the shorts she's taken. 'I mean that pump doesn't really do anything'

'These can fetch a lot of bullets if you sell them to the right people' Says Rachel. 'My old militia bought four pumps for twenty artillery shells, and even then we had to barter. If this group can't use the pump they can at least sell it'

'Five shells' Jess says, shocked. 'Five shells. For each pump. We can't just give that away!'

'We're not, we're trading it'

The girls proceed to argue over the pump issue for around twenty minutes, before they hear voices coming from the stair well leading to the station. 

'That'll be the seven campers' Julia assumes. 'We'd better rush'

Rachel hurridly puts on her jeans shorts, and the four hop off the platform with their new equipment and without the pump, and jog down the line until the station is out of sight as the line curves. As they hurry, they don't notice quite how dark the tunnel is until they can't see each other. Fiddling around her bag, Rachel pulls out her newly acquired flashlight, and shines it down the tunnel. With Rachel at the lead with a flashlight and a revolver at the lead, the four girls nervously carry on into the tunnel

Unlike the last tunnel, next to none of the service lights still work, meaning the girls are in total darkness save the flashlight. The flashlight flickers itself occasionally, as Rachel swings its beam around the tunnel. The air is filled with an oppressing silence. The flashlight beam barely reaches twenty yards ahead of the girls, being absorbed by the darkness. Without wind, the air in the tunnel is stagnant and tastes of concrete

'Do you feel that?' Rachel asks, thirty minutes of silence. 

'F-feel what?' Julia replies. 'There's nothing to feel but cold'

'It feels, I don't know.... wrong...'

'How so?' Jess asks

'I just get the feeling that something's going to happen'

'Ugh! I wish something would happen' Rivera blurts out. 'We've been walking for ages and there's nothing at all'

'That's part of it' Rachel says. 'There's nothing. Not even rats'

'I think I know what you mean' says Julia. 'Something isn't right'

The girls keep walking in silences, with nothing happening for another twenty minutes. As they carry on, they find a flickering service light. It spends more time off than on, usually only lighting up for a few seconds every ten. The tunnel is entirely straight leading up to the light. Rachel's flashlight by now is glowing a lot dimmer, flickering occasionally. The beam barely reaches three meters ahead of them when it is lit. 

'I don't like this' Rachel whispers, her flashlight flickering on and off a couple times before dying completely, leaving the girls in total black excepting the occasional light from the service lamp

The girls reach the service lamp, and decide to examine Rachel's flashlight. Standing around the lamp in a circle, they hold the flashlight up to the light, and open the battery case. Four batteries, all made recently from scrap metals. Rachel takes them all out and blows on them one by one before putting them back in. Flicking the switch, the flashlight beams into life, strongly as ever.

'That always seems to work' says Rachel 'I have no idea why, it ju-'

'Uh, guys' Rivera interrupts. 'There's four of us, right?'

'Uh, yeah. Me, you, Julia and Jessie, why? asks Rachel

'There's six shadows on the wall'

Looking behind them, six shadows are cast against the wall, all of them moving slightly. The service light flickers off and on again, this time casting the correct four against the wall

'I-I-I suggest we leave' Julia says, her voice quivering slightly. Despite her suggestion none of the girls actually move. Another flicker of the light, and the two extra shadows are back. Two men, around six foot in height, one of them has a gun. The gunman gestures to the other, and the second man seems to kneel in front of the wall, as if staring at the grey/white concrete. He visibly inhales, his upper body rising before falling as he breathes it out. The light flickers off. 

Rachel swings her flashlight around, the light showing only four shadows again, and all four girls back against the wall with the lamp. The lamp flickers on again, casting only the girl's shadows to either side. The tunnel walls, even after all this time, are still holding up well. Rachel turns of the flashlight. The lamp too flickers off. For a second the girls stand in silence, the only noise being their breathing. The lamp flickers back on, and the two men are cast against the wall again. The gunman racks the slide of his pistol, before placing it on the base of the other man's head

*FCHACK*

A brilliant white flash fills the tunnel, accompanying a deafening crack, and all goes dark again. Rachel, shaking, flicks the flashlight back on, shining the beam against the wall.

The tunnel wall now hosts a still smouldering bullet hole, and on the floor are the tattered remains of a man, the torn clothes hanging loosely off the bones, stained an unpleasant brown by dried blood. The wall lamp doesn't flicker back on, and the girls stand in horror for five minutes

'I-I think...' Rachel begins

'Y-yeah, let's go...' Julia finishes, and the girls decide to hurry the rest of the tunnel's distance

Another ten minutes and the bright lights of a station welcomes the four girls out of the tunnel. As they exit the tunnel and enter the station, strangers on the platform stare at them. The station itself seems as if it is inhabited by the people there, who appear to have set up stores against the wall, with large crowds of people buying from them. In one corner is a larger tent being used as a kitchen, with various out-door tables surrounding it. A wooden sign, crudely nailed beside the tent, reads 'End of the line Cafe' in white paint. As all eyes turn to the four girls, four men in crudely made green uniforms, all baring the same emblem, approach the four girls, staring at them through pre-war gas-masks.

'Uhh, Hi' Rivera begins, before being cut off

'With us. Now.' One of the men commands, taking Rivera by the fore arm. Three other men take the others

The men take the girls onto the platform and down some corridors, before leading them into an office, labelled 'Cleaning supplies' by an old metal plaque on the wall above the door. The office itself is a one man office, fairly small, dominated by a desk and chair in the middle of the room, with an old man sorting through files in the desk. As the men bring the girls in, the man looks a little annoyed by the intteruption

'Officer Colson.' One of the four men states. 'We caught these four girls coming from the collapsed tunnel. Security says they haven't been here before'

'That's because we haven't' Julia notifies them, as if it was obvious.

'Hang on' Rachel begins.  'collaps-'

'What should we do with them sir?' Another man interrupts. 'They could be more anomalies, should we have them put down?'

The man at the desk, Colson, examines the girls.

'They don't seem a threat' He says after a pause. 'What makes you think, officer Shepard, that they are anomalies?'

'Well' Shepard begins. 'No one saw them enter, they say they've never been here before. There's no way they can have come from any where else'

'A-and also one of them has wings' another guard adds in

'And that' Shepard confirms

Colson leans back in his chair, running his fingers against his chin. 'I suppose it's for the line' he mutters. Glancing at the four girls once more, he appears to change his mind. 'Have the four kept in storage.' He orders. 'I'll have them interviewed later. Confiscate anything they have on them' 

Taking the girls outside and having them line up against the wall, the guards issue a pat down, taking all of the weapons - Julia's rifle and pistol, Rachel's revolver, and Jess's shotgun and her flare gun. Having done this, the girls are taken down another flight of stairs, walled off from the public by a wooden barricade. They are lead to a room labelled storage, which appears to be a sort of hall, with various cells made from iron bars lining one wall. Presumably these cells weren't part of the original design. Rachel and Julia are put in one cell, Jess in another, and Rivera in a third. Their weapons are taken and locked in individual safes, one for each girl's weapons. Each cell has two mattress and a bucket. The only walls between cells and the hallway are the iron bars.

'Well' Rachel beings. 'So much for finding somewhere to camp. At least we know we're safe'

'For now' points out Jess, who is sat on her mattress. 'That Shepard guy said he wanted to put us down...'

'Yeah that wasn't very friendly of him' Points out Rivera. 'I was always told you ground walkers were quite friendly and welcoming to other ground walkers'

'Well, at least we have mattresses in here' Julia adds, looking at the bright side. 'We should get some sleep'

The girls all agree, and decide to call it a night. Falling onto their mattresses, the girls are all asleep within minutes

Julia wakes up. Sitting up in her mattress, she glances around. Taking a while to adjust to the darkness, Julia tries to make out what she can. She yawns and stretches, looking from side to side. Rivera, Rachel and Jess are fast asleep. The clock on the wall appears to show the time as being half past one, Julia can only assume at night. Julia wonders what could have woke her up so early, and her bladder answers her. She really needs to pee.

Glancing around her cell, she takes note of everything in there. Firstly, breathing gently, is Rachel. At the base of her mattress are her boots, her new satchel, and a canteen of water. At her own bed, Julia has her bag, and her own canteen. The bucket in the middle of the cell appears to be the toilet. Julia quietly walks over to the bucket and slides her jeans down, and is about to let loose before she notices something. A massive hole on the base.

'Oh of course...' Julia whispers, pulling her jeans up again. Her bladder isn't too pleased at being teased like this, and makes a point of telling her by way of throbbing slightly. Julia decides to look through her bag for an alternative. 

In the bag are six tins of food, three of which are Rivera's. There's also two boxes of food that Julia took from the camp that captured her, one of which is full, the other half full. Nothing she can really pee in. Julia decides to seek Rachel's advice, which means waking her up. Julia nudges her foot against Rachel's. Nothing. She presses her foot on Rachel's leg. Nothing. She gently kicks Rachel's arm. Nothing. She squeezes Rachel's left breast

'Huh!' Rachel jerks awake, quickly assessing the situation. 'Julia!' she whispers loudly, a little shocked. 'Shouldn't you take me to dinner first?'

'Ha ha, I wanted to wake you up' Julia tells her

'Why didn't you nudge me?' Rachel asks, a little confused

'I did. Anyway, I need some help'

'Why, what's up?'

'I have to pee'

'I'm glad you woke me up for this' Rachel says, the initial shock of being awoken diminishing to a tired indifference. 'Go in the bucket'

'It's got a hole in it'

'Well pee around it' Rachel suggests, not thinking straight as sleep tries to reclaim her

'Rachel!' Julia whispers, shaking her shoulders gently

'Ugh, whaaat?' Rachel moans

'What can I do?' Julia asks her, urgency in her tone

What should Rachel tell her to do

A: 'Just go in the bucket. If you don't move the bucket it won't go anywhere' (Julia is sceptical about this, after all, she did wake up Rachel because of this)

B: 'Go back to sleep, ask the guards what to do when they get back' (Julia really has to go, if she ignores her bladder she might wake up wet...)

C: 'Just go on the floor, let the cleaner deal with it' (Julia doesn't really want to pee on the floor. She woke Rachel up to avoid this...)

D: 'I don't know, ask Rivera'

E: 'I don't know, ask Jessie'

F: (Suggest something else)

Thanks for reading once again, and thanks for not bullying me for my lack of order. I'll try to do an update every third day (So day 1 is nothing, day 2 I draw, day 3 I update). I'll try and stick to that.

For those who made requests in the art thread, I'll be doing those soon as well.

Votes go to B overall, so B it is

On 19/01/2017 at 4:28 AM, TNT90 said:

Misread initially and thought the room was set up in bunk beds with Julia on top. That would have been an interesting scene with choice B. XD

Dude, I wish I'd done that now...

Still, I'm sure I could fit in something like it later

Anyway, on with the story

'Come on Rachel, what can I do?' Julia asks. 'I really gotta go...'

'Look, if you aren't going to use the bucket then just go to sleep and wait until the morning.' Rachel tells her. 'I don't see many other choices, unless you want to wake up Jessie and ask her. She won't be too pleased being woke up though'

'Ughh-' Julia sighs. 'I guess I'll have to hold it...' she admits, flopping back onto her mattress. 'Night Rach'

'g'night' 

Forcing herself to ignore her bladder, Julia manages to drift of to sleep

Jess wakes up. Looking around the room, she can make out the outlines of the other 3 girls sleeping, and the bars of the cells. As her eyes adjust to the light she can make out more features of the room, including the clock, which shows the time as half past five. Early morning, not worth going back to sleep, she decides. She sits up on her mattress.

'Oh, morning Jess'

'Oh, Rach!' Jess starts, surprised. '*Yawn* - Didn't think you'd be awake yet...'

'Yeah, Julie woke me up earlier, couldn't get back to sleep. Turns out she sleep talks.' Rachel explains.

The two look to Julia, lying on her side, her quilt pushed behind her. She looks a little troubled

'She's frowning' Jess tells Rachel. 'Looks like she's not too pleased with something...'

'Yeah, she's spent the last couple hours talking about not being able to find her way around' Rachel tells her. 'It's been funny, following her story as she tells it. She started of trying to help a bear find its way home, but since then she's been on a boat, she's become a mayor, got fired, and now she's trying to find something'

'wh--wher is it....' Julia moans, proving Rachel's point.

'See?' Rachel says. 'She hasn't said what it is yet, but I think she's trying to get back the guy who fired her'

'When did this start?' Jess asks, amused at the whole situation

'I don't know, she woke me up at about midnight, but she could have been going on for long before'

'Why did she wake you up?'

'She needed the toilet'

'Oh. Speaking of which-'

'...I...can jus go?....than' you....' Julia mumbles, interrupting Jess

'Speaking of which' Jess continues. 'I kind of need to-'

This time Jess is cut of again, as a muffled hissing sound emerges. Jess and Rachel, at first darting their eyes around the room to see where it could be coming from, look down to Julia, who's frown has melted away into a gentle, relaxed smile. 

'Is she?-' Rachel begins, as Jess notices a dark spot growing on Julia's jeans.

Julia barely feels a thing as her bladder releases as she sleeps, the gentle stream spilling out against her thighs. In her dream she is being lead to a bathroom. The bathroom is clean and tidy, unlike anything she's seen before. As she gets ready to go in the dream, in her bed her bladder begins to relax more, and the stream becomes more powerful, emanating a gentle hiss through her jeans as golden urine flows down her thigh and onto the mattress, staining her jeans a dark blue as it runs against the fabric. The mattress too soaks up what it can, and a dark patch forms as warm piss soaks in. In her dream however, Julia is only faintly aware of the spreading heat against her thighs, as she steps toward the ethereal toilet. With each step her clothes fall off, and the bathroom disappears, until Julia is alone, naked, with the toilet, in a place made of clouds. Back in reality, the place is not made of clouds - instead the floor is concrete and the walls are steel bars. And Julia is not naked, and there is no toilet, instead she is dressed in her jeans and tank-top, lying on her bed, emptying her bladder gently. By now, a dark streak down the denim maps out the origin the golden puddle forming against her hip, as the mattress can't soak up the pee as fast as it arrives. What the mattress can soak in is shown by the dark fabric circle, slowly growing as it takes in more. All Julia feels however is a warmth enveloping her, which relaxes her further, and the gentle hiss grows louder. By now the puddle has grown, spreading above the waist of her jeans. Julia, still lost in her dream, becomes slowly more aware of what she is doing - though she was desperate to pee when she first saw the toilet, the desperate feeling had faded away, replaced by relief and warmth. Julia looks at the toilet, and her reflection in its pristine bowl. Though she is naked, the reflection shows her as fully dressed in the pyjamas she used to wear as a child. She looks away from the toilet and back to herself, now wearing the pyjamas she'd seen in the reflection, emptying her bladder into the plaid-pattern pants. 

'I should stop' Julia tells herself, both in her dream and in the cell, though she doesn't. Instead she smiles gently and embraces the warmth. As she stares at her pyjama pants as they fail to absorb any of the hot pee pouring into them, Julia makes no attempt to hold back. Of course in reality, Julia isn't staring at her pants, otherwise she'd realise she was wearing jeans, and by making no effort to hold back she continues to wet herself. By now the mattress is soaked to her knees and to her belly-button, her puddle staining her jeans and shirt a darker shade. The muffled hiss begins to show the first signs of slowing

Part19Wasteland.png

'mmmmm....' Julia moans in her sleep, hugging the mattress tighter as she does, pressing her arms into the wet fabric, which emits a subtle squishing sound. She giggles gently as she does. Back in the dream, Julia is stood in a grassy field, still in her old pyjamas. The ground does not absorb her pee however, and she stands in a fresh puddle, soaking her bare feet in the warmth. She slaps her toes in the puddle a couple of times - which in her mattress translates to her wiggling her feet a little - and sighs, as her stream slows to a trickle. Back in the cell, the puddle that was once being filled too fast to be absorbed, begins to shrink as the mattress takes it in, and the gentle hissing falls silent. Back in the dream, the last few droplets of pee splatter onto the grass

'You think she's done?' Rachel asks Jess, who has been transfixed on Julia the whole time. The sudden question makes her jump a little

'I, er, yeah. Probably'. The two girls look at Julia, as the last remnants of her puddle seep into the mattress. 'She sure held a lot...'

'I gotta admit, I'm impressed' says Rachel, looking up at Jess.

'..oh...I didn' know you two were here...' Julia mumbles, still asleep.

'Still dreaming?' Jess asks Rachel, though she knows the answer

'...no...imnot dreamminn.....you're wi'me....inthis field.....' Julia mumbles, looking slightly worried. 'I'm......i'mnot....dreamin.....dreaming....Dreaming!?'

Julia bolts upright, flicking droplets out of her shirt 'Dreaming!! Oh g-'

'Julia, don't worry' Rachel interrupts her. 'It's not an issue'. The look on Julia's face however shows that it is an issue to her.

'Bu..I..How-...' Julia sputters, trying to force words out. She stops, realising the futility, and collects her thoughts. She looks to Rachel, then to Jess, then back at Rachel.  'Uhh, that wasn't me, was it?'

'What?' they ask

'This mess. I didn't do this. Someone, uh, must have spilt water on, on me, to make me look-'

'Julia, we watched you do it.' Jess tells her. 'We watched you wet the bed'

'Why?' Julia asks

'What d'you mean why?' Rachel asks.

'Why would you watch me wet myself?'

'What else were we meant to do?'

'I don't know, wake me up?'

'But you looked like you were enjoying yourself' Jess tells her, smiling. 'Didn't want to ruin your moment'

'yeah' Rachel agrees. 'Didn't want to ruin the moment. Or your movement'

Before Julia can say any more, the cell room door swings open, and two men walk in. The first man, standing at about 7 foot, is wearing full body armour and a mask, toting a double-barrel in one hand. The other man is about half the first man's height, is a little chubby, and is wearing a lab coat, and is toting a much less threatening clip board.

'Mornin' you four!' The first man shouts, as he flicks a wall switch and the overhead lights flicker on. 'I am Doctor Toboggan, I'm here to do your testing!'

'What testing' Julia asks the man, her and Rachel now standing by the cell door. 'Why, what's going to happen?'

'Hang on' the doctor tells her, as he looks over to Rivera. Rivera is still sound asleep, and at some point she has managed to fling herself off the mattress, which is propped against a wall. Rivera is on the other side of her cell, one leg leaning out of the cell bars, the other stood against one of the walls. The rest of Rivera is face-up on the ground, and she appears to be grinning inanely in her sleep.

'What's up with her?' the doctor asks. The girls shrug. 'HEY HEY, WAKE UP!' he shouts. Rivera doesn't move

'Rivera?' Rachel says, nervous that something might have happened.

'Whu-? Oh, morning Rach' Rivera says, waking up. 'What's going on?'

'This is going on' Dr Toboggan says. 'You four are going for testing to see if you's are anomalies or not. If you're not, you're free to go. If you are, we hafta kill ya! Ha!'. Toboggan walks out chuckling, leaving the four girls alone in their cells with the other man stood guard.

'Not sure I like the sound of that' Julia says. Two more men enter the room, regular guards, and they take the four girls from their cells. The girls have only the clothes they are wearing, leaving their bags behind in the cells. The two men take the girls down into another room, which seems very well kept and clean, unlike the rest of the station. Doctor Toboggan is waiting for them, playing with various sharp instruments

'Well then! Let's begin!'

Rivera is the last one back into the cell block, the other three sat on their mattresses, Julia taking care not to sit on the still wet middle. As one of the guards shows Rivera back into her cell, Toboggan comes back into the block.

'Well, none of ya are anomalies, so far as we can tell, so you're free'. He seems a little disappointed to say this, but he pushes out a smile nonetheless

'Not yet they aren't, doctor' comes a man's voice from the corridor. A man dressed in an old military officer's uniform enters the room. He looks around fifty, though he has aged very well. 'We've decided that these four can find us the- have you wet yourself?' 

'What? Oh, yeah. A little' Julia admits.

The man seems a little put off, but carries on. 'We've decided you four are going to get something for us. We've lost an important package, it was captured by a local station run by bandits. You're going to get it back for us'

None of the girls seem too excited for us

'What if we say no?' Julia asks. Bandits are bad news on the surface, where you can run or hide. But in tunnels there are far fewer places to run or hide.

'If you say no then we hand you to the good doctor for medical testing'. Toboggan's eyes light up at this suggestion

'We'll do it' Rachel jumps in before anyone can suggest otherwise. 'What are we looking for?'

'This station captured courier team of ours, and it was carrying important information and possibly something else.' The man wastes no time in explaining. 'Ideally the courier and her team are still alive, but if not then we'll have to make do. Your job is to extract them any way you see fit - sneak through the tunnels, ram raid them with a four man tank-train, try to sneak in over the surface, it's up to you. Just get them back. They're all marked with our insignia' The man shows them the insignia on his jacket - A golden water drop. 'This is the symbol of our station, goldfall.'

'W-we'll get them for you' Julia says, though she doubts if she can.

'Excellent. We'll send one of our own with you, to make sure you don't try anything. You'll meet them once you've got everything you need'

'Uhh, I need the toilet' Jess interrupts. 

'Hold it' the man says. 'Once you've got everything and you've made your plans, meet me at the platform. I'll be in the officer's tent, you can't miss it. See you soon'. The officer and doctor leave, and guards unlock the girl's doors, handing them back their equipment and weaponry.

'Looks like we have no choice' Julia says. 'We'll have to do what they want'

'How do we go about it?' Rachel asks

What should they do?

(The girls will be using their own weapons for this - Julia has a bolt-action rifle and a pistol, Rachel has a revolver, Jess has a shotgun and a flaregun)

A: RAM RAID - The station will loan the girls a rail tank - a converted train carriage designed to fight. Well armoured and equipped, though it will be a massive, obvious target. The girls will be accompanied by a tank commander. Rachel will also be given a simple station made sub-machine gun, for use if one of the bandits manages to get inside the tank carriage

B: Tunnel snakes - The tunnels are dark, making for excellent cover if the girls try sneaking in. However it also means that if anything goes wrong then they will be easy targets. The girls will be going with a station marksman. The girls will be given suppressors for their weapons, excepting Rachel's revolver - Rachel will just have to not shoot unless she has to, though she will be given binoculars to act as a spotter for Julia and the marksman.

C: Surface breach - Go to the station above ground. The entrance to the station will likely be barricaded, and so Rachel will be given high explosives to break any barriers. The girls will have to be ready to adapt to any scenarios. The girls will be going with a survivalist

D: Shock squad - The girls will enter the station as quickly as possible through service tunnels. The tunnels are well lit and often patrolled, and so the girls will rely on ambush tactics and close combat. Each girl will be given light body armour, and Rachel will be given a station made double-barrel shotgun. The girls will be going with a station shock-trooper

'Uh, before we do anything else, I really have to pee!' Jess tells the other three. They look to each other, and, not finding any answers, decide to ask one of the station guards what to do

'Just do what you've been told' he tells them. 'I'm sure the officers will let you use their toilets when you get to their tent'

Once again, thanks for reading

I've not given a 'run away' option as I'm trying to give this a sense of direction, so far the girls have just been wandering about aimlessly, but feel free to make any other suggestions for additional characters or developments if you want. Speaking of characters, I'm going to keep the core group of four, but with occasional temporary fifth characters. 

Also, tell me what you'd like the new fifth character to be like! You'll be choosing their role with your vote, but tell me what you want them to be if you want anything specific