Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Update this week! Promise.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the complete silence on this topic from me - really should have said something at some point.

Secondly - plans for the future: I will be doing a series alongside WitW, set in the same universe, more on that when it happens

In short I've had some fairly substantial life-style changes recently - don't worry though, they're all good! But time consuming, and mostly hard work. So I don't have much time. In addition to that, I've had a massive case of writers block. What to do, how to do it, where it'll lead - that sort of thing.

BUT - I've found new inspiration.

Never in my life did I expect to get fan-art for this, so a huge thanks to you, @Phentaiee, for that amazing drawing! I was genuinely blown away when I saw it - Thank you! 

So: now that I've settled in to new circumstances, I should have more time to focus on this - and there will be an update this week if I have to stay up past midnight on Saturday to get it done.

I've already got the first drawing done!

So, in closing - update this week, and a huge thanks to Phentaiee for the amazing drawing!

I really do have that first drawing done! Look:

Part59Wasteland.thumb.png.fbb8158232c604095db33f1484b2843f.png

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...

The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice as wide. Around it, the five girls clutch their weapons and consider what to do.

Julia looks over to her four friends. Rachel is limping around, hanging on to her empty gun with one hand, and her ribs with the other. She was hit quite badly earlier on, and that seems to have winded her at the very least. Jessie is dodging around the creature, keeping her eyes firmly fixed on Rachel with a look of concern. Sam, who until now had been avoiding leaving the wall-side, is also eyeing Rachel while reaching for her medical supplies. Rivera meanwhile is darting around and occasionally jamming one hand between her legs.

"Sam!" Julia shouts accross the arena. "Get to Rach! Help her! You too, Jess!". The two girls look over and nod, and the both jog toward Rachel, while trying to avoid the monitors gaze. Julia swivels her hammer in her hand. "I'll distract the newt!" She says to herself.

Julia runs at the Monitor, which turns to face her head on. Julia screams as she runs at the creature and swings her hammer at it, only to miss and fall flat on her face. The monitor picks it's head up and turns away, over to Jess, who is now joined by Rachel and Sam.

"Come on Rach!" Jess says, taking Rachel by the arm. "Get up, get up! Don't let this thing get you down!"

"She's right Rach" Sam adds, pulling out some bandages and a needle. "You're the strongest one here, we need you alive here"

"What are you doing with that needle?" Rachel asks, now more worried about Sam that the Monitor.

"It's a painkiller" Sam says. "It'll get you through - looks like you've cracked a rib, I can't fix that 'til we're out of this arena"

"W-will it hurt?" Rachel asks.

"Don't worry, it's just a little prick with a needle" Sam says.

"Hey, don't be so down on yourself Sam!" Jess says, grinning. Sam and Rachel both cast her a look of disapproval. "S-sorry"

Rachel glares back to the needle. "I-I'll be fine, S-sam, really!"

"No you won't" Sam says, matter-of-factly. "You've got three broken ribs"

"Tssh! It's j-just three!" Rachel says. Even she doesn't buy her impression of someone who's fine. 

"Jess, give her some ammo" Sam says, ignoring her. "Now Rach, look over there"

"Over wher - Ouch!" Rachel says as Sam jabs her the second she looks away. "Hey! That hurt!"

Sam looks around. She looks behind her, straight into the gaze of a very angry giant lizard.

"Umm, I better be going!" Sam says, clambering to her feet and darting off back to the side wall. 

"Rach! The monitor!" Rachel yelps, pointing toward it. Rachel looks behind her, jumps and turns back to Jess

"Q-quick! Take these shells!" She says, handing her a box. Rachel slides the box onto her gun, and jams the first shell into the chamber. "N-now go kill it!"

Rachel forces herself to her feet and charges her gun. She holds the guns at her hip and aims vaguely at the monitor. As the gun bashes into her, she can already feel the effect of Sam's painkiller. 

"Rachie!" Jess shouts. "Shoot it!"

Rachel nods and glares at the monitor, which takes a step toward her. She grins as she pulls her finger down. With a clunk the gun jerks into action, pounding the firing pin into the shell, sending a flurry of lead balls into the monitor's scarred face. The gun clunks as it chucks out the now-empty shell and pulls another into place, and once more the pin slams into the shell, and another round of buckshot is blasted out. Rachel steps forward as the gun clunks and fires round after round into the Monitor, which recoils more with each hit, until a large patch of skin on the monitors face is left bloodied and pock-scarred. Rachel steps closer and closer, as round after round slams into the creature's face.

After a good twenty seconds of sustained fire, the gun clicks loudly, and the clunking stops. The gun has run out. Rachel looks down at the empty canister. The she looks up to see what she's done to the monitor. It takes a second for a cloud of blood, tattered scales and dust to settle, but when it does it's obvious what the barrage has done to the lizard.

She's pissed it off. 

Rachel gulps as the monitor turns it's face to her, squaring her in it's sights. A harsh, hot wind pushes into Rachel as the lizard snarls at her, before it steps forward once more. Rachel in turn steps back.

"J-Jessie! I need more shells!" Rachel shouts, but Jess has ran across to the far end of the arena, and is handing out a couple shells to Rivera, who is stood on one leg. Julia is whaling on the creature's leg to no avail with her sledge hammer, and Samantha is eyeing the four of them from a distance. 

"N-nice lizard! Y-you can go now! I've ran out of bullets!" Rachel stammers in vain. The creature keeps stepping toward her. Rachel, without thinking, shoulders her gun and aims it at the creature's eyes. The Monitor stops walking.

"G-good! N-now, y-you sod off, o-okay!" Rachel says. The lizard snarls again. "I'll shoot! I will!" Rachel shouts. She pulls on the trigger, hoping that something might happen. Of course all that happens is the gun clicks. Loudly. The Monitor snorts again, and whips it's tail around, sending Rachel flying back again, breaking the straps holding her chest armour in place. She lands a few yards back on her backside, and her gun is tossed further out to her right. She tries to push herself backward on the dusty floor, to little avail. The monitor stomps forward, quickly gaining on her. As it gets closer and closer, Rachel's bladder betrays her. 

Part61Wasteland.thumb.png.5607dedf819b5d109f712693b4481214.png

A quiet hissing can just be made out over the heavy breathing of the Monitor and the whimpers of Rachel as she begins to urinate into her combat pants. Rachel can barely feel it as hot liquid spills out of her, soaking over her crotch and her ass, staining her pants a darker shade of green. Pee begins to spill out the fabric and a puddle grows on the floor beneath her, rapidly growing and soaking into the sand. It's warm and relieving, but little comfort to Rachel, as the monitor steps closer and closer, apparently unsympathetic to the poor girl and her terrified bladder. It continues to glare at her as pee begins to pool around her, glistening in the sun. The crowd begins to cheer as people begin to realise that the poor girl has lost all control of herself. Rachel lifts her arm up, as if it'd be of any use stopping the huge lizard from crushing her. At least she can't see the brute any more, and the last thing she'll feel is the warm spreading of pee over herself. She shuts her eyes and waits.

Something heavy slams into Rachel. It's warm and soft, and it's fallen flat on it's face. Rachel opens her eyes and tries to make out what is going on.

While the creature stepped toward Rachel, who sat there wetting herself, Rivera had ran up behind the Monitor, and made a leap toward the creature's head. With two loud cracks, she fired both barrels of her shotgun into the giant lizard's head, but Rachel was too busy relieving herself to notice. Rachel only realised any of this had happened when Rivera lost control of herself and landed on top of her, face first.

"Eww! Gross!" Rivera says, clambering back to her feet, after catching a mouthful of warm, wet sand. She swipes at her tongue with one hand to get the grains out. "I got sand in my mouth!"

"Rivera! Oh thank god!" Rachel gasps. "I thought I was done for!"

Rivera smirks at her. "Nah! You're fine! You look like you need the loos though!"

"What?" Rachel asks. Rivera points to her crotch. Rachel looks down, realises, and looks back up at Rivera, blushing a bright crimson.

"Well, I guess you don't any more!" Rivera chuckles, as she tries to wedge in a couple of shells into her own gun. "I almost envy you!"

The monitor looks up again, blood running down it's face. It picks itself up again and roars, tilting it's head skyward.

"Oh shut up, you!" Rivera shouts, charging away and leaving Rachel sitting on the floor in a rapidly cooling puddle. Rachel pulls her legs to her and hugs her knees for a second. She knows already she's going to have a few rough nights ahead of her - if she makes it out at all, that is

The monitor turns it's head to watch Rivera as she scurries around it, her wings spread and her shotgun in her arms. It snarls again, but it doesn't have an effect on Rivera, although that's mostly because Rivera's too focused on needing to pee.

Before the fight, Rivera decided to get used to her new hands. To do this, she did things such as pay for cups of tea, one bullet at a time, then stir the tea carefully, then take out the teabag, then she'd drink the tea, rinse and repeat. In hindsight, maybe she should of went to the range instead and taught herself how to reload properly and quickly, but as she runs around the dusty floor trying to force shells into the chamber sideways, she can only regret her poor choices. Not to mention her filling bladder. 

"Rivera!" Jessie shouts. "How's Rachie!?"

Rivera keeps running, giving up on her attempt to reload and instead handing the gun and shells to Jess. "Wet, mostly" Rivera says, as Jess takes the gun and slides the shells in place. "Hurry up, yeah? O-or I'm gonna be wet too!"

"What do you mean she's wet?" Jess asks.

"She wet herself" Rivera states. "N-now hurry up! I want to kill this thing so I can pee!"

"Why did she wet herself?" Jess asks, now concerned for Rachel's wellbeing. "Did she faint, has she been knocked out, i-is she paralyzed!? What's wrong!?"

"Calm down! She's fine!" Rivera says, pushing her hands between her legs, deciding that Jess is too busy talking to give the gun back any time soon. "I guess she just needed to pee!"

"People don't just piss themselves because they need to pee!" Jess says. "Something must have happened!"

"Why don't they?" Rivera asks. "It's so much easier than waiting, and you just end up doing it anyway!"

"Oh shut up" Jess says, looking toward Rachel and shoving the shotgun back into Rivera's arms. "I'm going to see if she's okay"

"Thanks" Rivera says, taking the gun. "I'm gonna go kill the lizard!". And with that said, she charges toward the lizard again, which is ready and waiting for her.

Rivera jumps into the air, aiming to land on the lizard's head. The lizard however decides that it doesn't want to wear Rivera as a hat, and so it swings it's tail at her, sending Rivera hurtling across the arena. She lands against the far wall, then slides to the ground, dazed but escaping any damage. 

The monitor turns around again, keeping Rivera in it's line of sight. It thunders over toward her, rearing it's tail to pound her against the wall. Rivera is still to stunned to react. The monitor huffs once, and is about to swing it's tail over when it's interrupted by another crack.

A loud crack and a cloud of smoke signal Sam's shot at the creature. A single round hits the creature in the eye, causing it to rear up in agony again, roaring as it does. Sam feels a warm spot appear inside her skirt but manages to stop herself before she does anything embarrassing. Instead she stands still, pigeon toed and slightly terrified, clutching the smoking gun in her hand, watching as the lizard screeches. After a short while, the creature slams it's body back to the ground, and spins it's head around, casting it's good eye at Sam. Sam gulps. 

Sam squeezes the trigger again, sending the hammer down and firing off another round. Another crack, and another cloud of smoke, and the pistol round lands harmlessly in one of the creature's scales. Sam pulls again. A crack, a puff of smoke, and a miss. The round flies past the lizard and buries itself in the arena wall. The Monitor glares at Sam.

"Oh no you fucking don't!" Rachel shouts, running up to the monitor and punching it in the snout. The Monitor casts it's eye over to her. She's stood in a boxing stance, arms raised, with a massive wet patch on her pants. "I'll show you I'm no coward!" She shouts, punching it again. The monitor flicks it's nose upward, catapulting Rachel a foot or two backwards.

"Rachel! What the hell are you doing!?" Sam asks, confused and still pointing her gun at the monitor.

"He made me piss myself! N-no-one makes me do that and gets away with it! Not even this bastard!"

"You're going to get yourself killed!" Sam shouts. The monitor snorts again.

"O-oh, yeah...forgot about that" Rachel says, as her piss-stained fervour dies down again. "I g-guess I'll let this one slide"

The monitor isn't so quick to 'let this one slide', and rears it's tail again, before swinging it sideways at the two girls, knocking them both over. With both girl's lying face first on the ground, it raises it's tail again. Before it can swing however, another two loud cracks fill the air.

Rivera charges up the lizards back, using her wings to keep balance. As she runs up the lizard's neck she pulls the trigger, and two shells get planted in the creature's head. It roars again, throwing Rivera off it, before it collapses onto the ground, defeated. Rivera clambers to her feet and runs over to the monitor.

"Is it dead? Please tell me it's dead!" She says, looking over to Sam and hopping foot to foot.

"Erm" Sam says, getting onto her feet. "It looks it"

"G-great!" Rivera says, smiling. She turns to the crowd, looking for the man who announced the fight. "Hey! We killed it! Now let me piss!"

The crowd by now is mostly silent. The five girls gather around the creature. Rachel kicks it in the teeth again for good measure. 

A short while goes past, as up in the stadiums nothing seems to be happening, save for the grand podium where the announcer is. There, people are talking. Back in the arena, the five girls have made their ways to the centre of the ring, with Rivera hopping foot to foot and holding her crotch in both hands. At the back of the arena, the door opens, and a girl comes out. It's the janitor girl from before. She walks over to them.

"Hey" She says, stone faced as ever. "looks like you guys won, huh?"

"I guess so" Rachel says. "Now we fight you, right?"

"Yeah. Not now though" She says, grinning a little. "Looks like it's gonna be a tough fight for me"

"That's one way to put it" Sam says dryly. "Still, at least it'll be over quickly for you."

"Oh, you don't understand" The girl says. "I'm not going to lose the fight"

"You what?" Rachel splutters. "There's five of us, there's just the one of you"

"And we just killed the monitor" Rivera adds.

"Big whoop" The janitor says. "So you killed a lizard, you also pissed yourself" She says pointing to Rachel's wet pants. "And you look like you're about to".

"Can I punch her?" Rachel asks Julia, frowning. "I want to punch her".

"If you do that you will be shot - there are sharpshooters around the place. Best you come in with me" She says. She turns around and starts walking. The five girls look at each other, shrug, and follow her.

When the five make it inside, the group is followed by two armed guards. The Janitor leads them down a hall, then another, and then into what was once some kind of changing room. The five girls sit down.

"If you need to pee, go now" The janitor says. Before she's even finished the last word, Rivera's tossed her gun to one side and is pulling at the straps on her armour

Part59Wasteland.thumb.png.95661372cb13d398f6dbcf26db87e240.png

Rivera tug at the leather holding her armour in place ripping off her arm pads quickly as she can. With each movement, she begins to lose control, and spurt after warm spurt are lost into her pants. She hops foot to foot, fingering for the zipper, clasping it in her hands and pulling frantically. Her fingers slip off where she's already begun peeing. Warm squirts shoot out at regular intervals. Rivera manages to yank the button off her pants and she pulls the zip open, before charging for a cubicle. As she starts tugging at the waistband to pull her pants down, her bladder fails her completely.

Part60Wasteland.thumb.png.ddb7cd73a02046dc531671d274825119.png

The quiet room is filled with the sound of an all too familiar hiss as Rivera looses control. All the tea Rivera had been drinking catches up to her, and it pours out of her and down her legs. Her white panties soak in the flood, becoming quickly see through and slightly yellow, and very warm. Pee cascades out of her and down her thighs, running into the fabric of her pants, colouring them dark. The glisten in the electric glare of the one light bulb in the room. Rivera sighs as she gives up any attempt to hold it back, and the hissing gets louder. Pee runs down her legs and into her boots, quickly soaking into her socks, warming her feet evenly. With her hands still between her thighs, her palms get soaked as she pisses directly into them. Pee runs over her palms and through her fingers, dripping out and soaking into her pants. The wet patch streaks down the outside of her legs as her pants fail to hold any of it in, quickly reaching her knees, then her ankles, and then the floor. Rivera stands still, blushing and sighing, as her bladder empties itself after being held for so long.

The janitor watches Rivera as she stands there, relieving herself into her clothes. She crosses her arms and waits for Rivera to finish. It takes a good minute for the dripping to stop, and then another ten seconds before Rivera turns around

"Okay. Done" Rivera says, blushing. "I've pee'd. Who wants to go next?"

"Shut up and sit down" The janitor barks. "And pick up your armour". Rivera sheepishly picks up the plates from the ground, squishing with each movement. "Arnold?" She says, looking up to the two armed guards. "Go and fetch me a coffee. I want to tell these girls how I'm going to kill them".

"If it weren't for those guards" Rachel says, leaning forward. "I'd be drowning you in that puddle right now"

"I'm sure you would" The Janitor sneers. 

Arnold walks over to the door, past the other guard. He opens it - but rather than leaving, he jabs something into the guard's neck. The second guard turns around, stunned. He puts his hand to his neck, before staggering over backwards and landing on the floor at Julia's feet. 

"Nice work Arnie" The Janitor says, now with emotion in her voice. "Now then, which of these girls was it?"

"Err" Arnold begins. "Something with an R. Rita? Riveta?"

"Rachel?" Rachel asks.

"No, no, not Rachel" The janitor says. "Ricardo?"

"Rivera?" Sam asks

"Yeah! That's it! Which of you is Rivera?" she asks.

"Which one do you think, Claire?" Arnold asks. "How many of these girls have wings and blue skin?"

"huh, I guess it's just one!" The Janitor, Claire, responds. "So, Rivera!"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you get those arms?"

"What?" Rivera asks, a little shocked. "You mean the shotgun?"

"No, the arms!" Claire says. "You never had arms back in Goldfall"

"Goldfall?" Julia asks. "That's miles away!"

"yeah, we get around!" Arnold says. 

"It might not look like it, but Goldfall is the home of the GMR" Claire says boastfully.

"GMR? What is that?" Rachel asks.

"Greater Metro Republic" Jess answers. 

"Your Warhog friend here knows what she's talking about!" Claire says, pulling a gun from her pocket. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Julia asks, standing up. "Put that away!"

"She's a warhog, she has to go!" Clair says, pulling the hammer back.

"I was a mercenary - I-I was sold to them! I had no choice!" Jessie insists.

"Then how do the Warhogs know you're all here?"

"You point that gun away from my Jessie or I'm going to push it so far up your ass you'll have the barrel poking out your nose!" Rachel shouts, having stood up so hard she kicked the bench backwards. Rachel stand there for a moment, red in the face and breathing heavily. Claire puts the gun on her lap. Rachel waits for a moment before sitting back down.

"Well then" Claire says after a while. "We'll go with plan B. We're going to monitor everything Jessie here does, and if she ever communicates with the Warhogs, we will have her arrested."

"Deal" Jess says. "I've been trying to stay well away from those bastards, they want me dead."

"That's a good point" Claire says. "Explains why they tied you up and threw you in the van with the others".

"Now what then, Claire?" Arnold asks. "We haven't heard from Bill or Dave yet, but Lincoln says he could get a group in here and have us extracted back to Goldfall station"

Claire thinks for a moment. "Yeah, that sounds good. I trust Lincoln knows what he's doing. Have him assemble an extraction team". She turns to the five girls. "Looks like you five are coming back to Goldfall!"

Back in Goldfall, Emily has been called to a meeting with Goldfall's top brass. Police chief Shepard, Operation's manage Leonhardt, Marshall Patton, and head of Medicine, Dr Toboggan. 

"What's happening?" Emily asks, taking a seat at the table. "Lincoln sent me, told me it was important."

"Yeah, it's important!" Toboggan shouts. "Remember that blue girl with them wings?"

"Yeah" Emily says, nodding. She remembers alright - the blue girl had got her to wet herself on the one time that they had ever met. "What was her name, Riveta?"

"Something like that" Shepard says. "Anyway, we need her back"

"Why?" Emily asks. "She's not got anything to offer"

"That's where you're wrong!" Toboggan shouts, getting out of his chair and getting way too excited. "We got a message from Claire and Arnie over at the stadium - blue girl with wings grows arms over night! So I thinks to myself, I know that girl! Now I want to know how she got arms - so we're bringing her back here!"

"Err, sure" Emily says. "How do we plan on doing that?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Says Patton, leaning onto the table. "We're gonna send you to go get her!"

"W-what? Now?"

"No, not now - tomorrow" Shepard tells her. "You've got until midday tomorrow to get yourself a team ready to get in and out of the Arena. We need that blue girl alive - the other girls with her are acceptable casualties"

"The girls who know what they're doing? They're the ones who don't matter?"

"We'd be prepared to offer a bounty for the other three girls" Comes a woman's voice from outside the tent. Jennifer, captain of the Three Banners airship 'Albatross'. "Bring them back alive and well, and we can reward you all. They might know how we can break through the barbarian divide and unite the Republic with the Three Banners."

"That is all." Shepard says. "You're dismissed, Emily."

Emily stands up and leaves the tent. It's all a little much to take in. She has to reach the Stadium, infiltrate and extract four girls, and return with all four alive. And one of those girls is Rivera.

End of Chapter One

Thank you all so much for reading! I know my schedule has been worse than bad, so thanks for sticking around and putting up with my nonsense!

Anyway - I suspect you're wondering what happens next.

Wet in the Wastelands Chapter two will be beginning soon, focusing on Emily and co. as they attempt to extract the five from the Arena. 

Here are some things you can expect from chapter two:
- Wetting
- Desperation
- Adventure
- A coherent plot
- A decent amount of focus on the original five girls
- An upload schedule (maybe)
- and all the sort of things you've come to expect!

Sorry to change from the original plan of a second story alongside this one - but I won't have the time to do both - So I'll be merging them! And coming up with excuses as to why I'm delaying updates...

Once more, a massive thanks to all of you! See you in the next chapter!

Wait.

You just drew Rivera with (in the words of markiplier and the game grumps) HYOOMAN EYES.

On 12/1/2017 at 7:43 PM, Dimwitrolo said:

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...

The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice as wide. Around it, the five girls clutch their weapons and consider what to do.

Julia looks over to her four friends. Rachel is limping around, hanging on to her empty gun with one hand, and her ribs with the other. She was hit quite badly earlier on, and that seems to have winded her at the very least. Jessie is dodging around the creature, keeping her eyes firmly fixed on Rachel with a look of concern. Sam, who until now had been avoiding leaving the wall-side, is also eyeing Rachel while reaching for her medical supplies. Rivera meanwhile is darting around and occasionally jamming one hand between her legs.

"Sam!" Julia shouts accross the arena. "Get to Rach! Help her! You too, Jess!". The two girls look over and nod, and the both jog toward Rachel, while trying to avoid the monitors gaze. Julia swivels her hammer in her hand. "I'll distract the newt!" She says to herself.

Julia runs at the Monitor, which turns to face her head on. Julia screams as she runs at the creature and swings her hammer at it, only to miss and fall flat on her face. The monitor picks it's head up and turns away, over to Jess, who is now joined by Rachel and Sam.

"Come on Rach!" Jess says, taking Rachel by the arm. "Get up, get up! Don't let this thing get you down!"

"She's right Rach" Sam adds, pulling out some bandages and a needle. "You're the strongest one here, we need you alive here"

"What are you doing with that needle?" Rachel asks, now more worried about Sam that the Monitor.

"It's a painkiller" Sam says. "It'll get you through - looks like you've cracked a rib, I can't fix that 'til we're out of this arena"

"W-will it hurt?" Rachel asks.

"Don't worry, it's just a little prick with a needle" Sam says.

"Hey, don't be so down on yourself Sam!" Jess says, grinning. Sam and Rachel both cast her a look of disapproval. "S-sorry"

Rachel glares back to the needle. "I-I'll be fine, S-sam, really!"

"No you won't" Sam says, matter-of-factly. "You've got three broken ribs"

"Tssh! It's j-just three!" Rachel says. Even she doesn't buy her impression of someone who's fine. 

"Jess, give her some ammo" Sam says, ignoring her. "Now Rach, look over there"

"Over wher - Ouch!" Rachel says as Sam jabs her the second she looks away. "Hey! That hurt!"

Sam looks around. She looks behind her, straight into the gaze of a very angry giant lizard.

"Umm, I better be going!" Sam says, clambering to her feet and darting off back to the side wall. 

"Rach! The monitor!" Rachel yelps, pointing toward it. Rachel looks behind her, jumps and turns back to Jess

"Q-quick! Take these shells!" She says, handing her a box. Rachel slides the box onto her gun, and jams the first shell into the chamber. "N-now go kill it!"

Rachel forces herself to her feet and charges her gun. She holds the guns at her hip and aims vaguely at the monitor. As the gun bashes into her, she can already feel the effect of Sam's painkiller. 

"Rachie!" Jess shouts. "Shoot it!"

Rachel nods and glares at the monitor, which takes a step toward her. She grins as she pulls her finger down. With a clunk the gun jerks into action, pounding the firing pin into the shell, sending a flurry of lead balls into the monitor's scarred face. The gun clunks as it chucks out the now-empty shell and pulls another into place, and once more the pin slams into the shell, and another round of buckshot is blasted out. Rachel steps forward as the gun clunks and fires round after round into the Monitor, which recoils more with each hit, until a large patch of skin on the monitors face is left bloodied and pock-scarred. Rachel steps closer and closer, as round after round slams into the creature's face.

After a good twenty seconds of sustained fire, the gun clicks loudly, and the clunking stops. The gun has run out. Rachel looks down at the empty canister. The she looks up to see what she's done to the monitor. It takes a second for a cloud of blood, tattered scales and dust to settle, but when it does it's obvious what the barrage has done to the lizard.

She's pissed it off. 

Rachel gulps as the monitor turns it's face to her, squaring her in it's sights. A harsh, hot wind pushes into Rachel as the lizard snarls at her, before it steps forward once more. Rachel in turn steps back.

"J-Jessie! I need more shells!" Rachel shouts, but Jess has ran across to the far end of the arena, and is handing out a couple shells to Rivera, who is stood on one leg. Julia is whaling on the creature's leg to no avail with her sledge hammer, and Samantha is eyeing the four of them from a distance. 

"N-nice lizard! Y-you can go now! I've ran out of bullets!" Rachel stammers in vain. The creature keeps stepping toward her. Rachel, without thinking, shoulders her gun and aims it at the creature's eyes. The Monitor stops walking.

"G-good! N-now, y-you sod off, o-okay!" Rachel says. The lizard snarls again. "I'll shoot! I will!" Rachel shouts. She pulls on the trigger, hoping that something might happen. Of course all that happens is the gun clicks. Loudly. The Monitor snorts again, and whips it's tail around, sending Rachel flying back again, breaking the straps holding her chest armour in place. She lands a few yards back on her backside, and her gun is tossed further out to her right. She tries to push herself backward on the dusty floor, to little avail. The monitor stomps forward, quickly gaining on her. As it gets closer and closer, Rachel's bladder betrays her. 

Part61Wasteland.thumb.png.5607dedf819b5d109f712693b4481214.png

A quiet hissing can just be made out over the heavy breathing of the Monitor and the whimpers of Rachel as she begins to urinate into her combat pants. Rachel can barely feel it as hot liquid spills out of her, soaking over her crotch and her ass, staining her pants a darker shade of green. Pee begins to spill out the fabric and a puddle grows on the floor beneath her, rapidly growing and soaking into the sand. It's warm and relieving, but little comfort to Rachel, as the monitor steps closer and closer, apparently unsympathetic to the poor girl and her terrified bladder. It continues to glare at her as pee begins to pool around her, glistening in the sun. The crowd begins to cheer as people begin to realise that the poor girl has lost all control of herself. Rachel lifts her arm up, as if it'd be of any use stopping the huge lizard from crushing her. At least she can't see the brute any more, and the last thing she'll feel is the warm spreading of pee over herself. She shuts her eyes and waits.

Something heavy slams into Rachel. It's warm and soft, and it's fallen flat on it's face. Rachel opens her eyes and tries to make out what is going on.

While the creature stepped toward Rachel, who sat there wetting herself, Rivera had ran up behind the Monitor, and made a leap toward the creature's head. With two loud cracks, she fired both barrels of her shotgun into the giant lizard's head, but Rachel was too busy relieving herself to notice. Rachel only realised any of this had happened when Rivera lost control of herself and landed on top of her, face first.

"Eww! Gross!" Rivera says, clambering back to her feet, after catching a mouthful of warm, wet sand. She swipes at her tongue with one hand to get the grains out. "I got sand in my mouth!"

"Rivera! Oh thank god!" Rachel gasps. "I thought I was done for!"

Rivera smirks at her. "Nah! You're fine! You look like you need the loos though!"

"What?" Rachel asks. Rivera points to her crotch. Rachel looks down, realises, and looks back up at Rivera, blushing a bright crimson.

"Well, I guess you don't any more!" Rivera chuckles, as she tries to wedge in a couple of shells into her own gun. "I almost envy you!"

The monitor looks up again, blood running down it's face. It picks itself up again and roars, tilting it's head skyward.

"Oh shut up, you!" Rivera shouts, charging away and leaving Rachel sitting on the floor in a rapidly cooling puddle. Rachel pulls her legs to her and hugs her knees for a second. She knows already she's going to have a few rough nights ahead of her - if she makes it out at all, that is

The monitor turns it's head to watch Rivera as she scurries around it, her wings spread and her shotgun in her arms. It snarls again, but it doesn't have an effect on Rivera, although that's mostly because Rivera's too focused on needing to pee.

Before the fight, Rivera decided to get used to her new hands. To do this, she did things such as pay for cups of tea, one bullet at a time, then stir the tea carefully, then take out the teabag, then she'd drink the tea, rinse and repeat. In hindsight, maybe she should of went to the range instead and taught herself how to reload properly and quickly, but as she runs around the dusty floor trying to force shells into the chamber sideways, she can only regret her poor choices. Not to mention her filling bladder. 

"Rivera!" Jessie shouts. "How's Rachie!?"

Rivera keeps running, giving up on her attempt to reload and instead handing the gun and shells to Jess. "Wet, mostly" Rivera says, as Jess takes the gun and slides the shells in place. "Hurry up, yeah? O-or I'm gonna be wet too!"

"What do you mean she's wet?" Jess asks.

"She wet herself" Rivera states. "N-now hurry up! I want to kill this thing so I can pee!"

"Why did she wet herself?" Jess asks, now concerned for Rachel's wellbeing. "Did she faint, has she been knocked out, i-is she paralyzed!? What's wrong!?"

"Calm down! She's fine!" Rivera says, pushing her hands between her legs, deciding that Jess is too busy talking to give the gun back any time soon. "I guess she just needed to pee!"

"People don't just piss themselves because they need to pee!" Jess says. "Something must have happened!"

"Why don't they?" Rivera asks. "It's so much easier than waiting, and you just end up doing it anyway!"

"Oh shut up" Jess says, looking toward Rachel and shoving the shotgun back into Rivera's arms. "I'm going to see if she's okay"

"Thanks" Rivera says, taking the gun. "I'm gonna go kill the lizard!". And with that said, she charges toward the lizard again, which is ready and waiting for her.

Rivera jumps into the air, aiming to land on the lizard's head. The lizard however decides that it doesn't want to wear Rivera as a hat, and so it swings it's tail at her, sending Rivera hurtling across the arena. She lands against the far wall, then slides to the ground, dazed but escaping any damage. 

The monitor turns around again, keeping Rivera in it's line of sight. It thunders over toward her, rearing it's tail to pound her against the wall. Rivera is still to stunned to react. The monitor huffs once, and is about to swing it's tail over when it's interrupted by another crack.

A loud crack and a cloud of smoke signal Sam's shot at the creature. A single round hits the creature in the eye, causing it to rear up in agony again, roaring as it does. Sam feels a warm spot appear inside her skirt but manages to stop herself before she does anything embarrassing. Instead she stands still, pigeon toed and slightly terrified, clutching the smoking gun in her hand, watching as the lizard screeches. After a short while, the creature slams it's body back to the ground, and spins it's head around, casting it's good eye at Sam. Sam gulps. 

Sam squeezes the trigger again, sending the hammer down and firing off another round. Another crack, and another cloud of smoke, and the pistol round lands harmlessly in one of the creature's scales. Sam pulls again. A crack, a puff of smoke, and a miss. The round flies past the lizard and buries itself in the arena wall. The Monitor glares at Sam.

"Oh no you fucking don't!" Rachel shouts, running up to the monitor and punching it in the snout. The Monitor casts it's eye over to her. She's stood in a boxing stance, arms raised, with a massive wet patch on her pants. "I'll show you I'm no coward!" She shouts, punching it again. The monitor flicks it's nose upward, catapulting Rachel a foot or two backwards.

"Rachel! What the hell are you doing!?" Sam asks, confused and still pointing her gun at the monitor.

"He made me piss myself! N-no-one makes me do that and gets away with it! Not even this bastard!"

"You're going to get yourself killed!" Sam shouts. The monitor snorts again.

"O-oh, yeah...forgot about that" Rachel says, as her piss-stained fervour dies down again. "I g-guess I'll let this one slide"

The monitor isn't so quick to 'let this one slide', and rears it's tail again, before swinging it sideways at the two girls, knocking them both over. With both girl's lying face first on the ground, it raises it's tail again. Before it can swing however, another two loud cracks fill the air.

Rivera charges up the lizards back, using her wings to keep balance. As she runs up the lizard's neck she pulls the trigger, and two shells get planted in the creature's head. It roars again, throwing Rivera off it, before it collapses onto the ground, defeated. Rivera clambers to her feet and runs over to the monitor.

"Is it dead? Please tell me it's dead!" She says, looking over to Sam and hopping foot to foot.

"Erm" Sam says, getting onto her feet. "It looks it"

"G-great!" Rivera says, smiling. She turns to the crowd, looking for the man who announced the fight. "Hey! We killed it! Now let me piss!"

The crowd by now is mostly silent. The five girls gather around the creature. Rachel kicks it in the teeth again for good measure. 

A short while goes past, as up in the stadiums nothing seems to be happening, save for the grand podium where the announcer is. There, people are talking. Back in the arena, the five girls have made their ways to the centre of the ring, with Rivera hopping foot to foot and holding her crotch in both hands. At the back of the arena, the door opens, and a girl comes out. It's the janitor girl from before. She walks over to them.

"Hey" She says, stone faced as ever. "looks like you guys won, huh?"

"I guess so" Rachel says. "Now we fight you, right?"

"Yeah. Not now though" She says, grinning a little. "Looks like it's gonna be a tough fight for me"

"That's one way to put it" Sam says dryly. "Still, at least it'll be over quickly for you."

"Oh, you don't understand" The girl says. "I'm not going to lose the fight"

"You what?" Rachel splutters. "There's five of us, there's just the one of you"

"And we just killed the monitor" Rivera adds.

"Big whoop" The janitor says. "So you killed a lizard, you also pissed yourself" She says pointing to Rachel's wet pants. "And you look like you're about to".

"Can I punch her?" Rachel asks Julia, frowning. "I want to punch her".

"If you do that you will be shot - there are sharpshooters around the place. Best you come in with me" She says. She turns around and starts walking. The five girls look at each other, shrug, and follow her.

When the five make it inside, the group is followed by two armed guards. The Janitor leads them down a hall, then another, and then into what was once some kind of changing room. The five girls sit down.

"If you need to pee, go now" The janitor says. Before she's even finished the last word, Rivera's tossed her gun to one side and is pulling at the straps on her armour

Part59Wasteland.thumb.png.95661372cb13d398f6dbcf26db87e240.png

Rivera tug at the leather holding her armour in place ripping off her arm pads quickly as she can. With each movement, she begins to lose control, and spurt after warm spurt are lost into her pants. She hops foot to foot, fingering for the zipper, clasping it in her hands and pulling frantically. Her fingers slip off where she's already begun peeing. Warm squirts shoot out at regular intervals. Rivera manages to yank the button off her pants and she pulls the zip open, before charging for a cubicle. As she starts tugging at the waistband to pull her pants down, her bladder fails her completely.

Part60Wasteland.thumb.png.ddb7cd73a02046dc531671d274825119.png

The quiet room is filled with the sound of an all too familiar hiss as Rivera looses control. All the tea Rivera had been drinking catches up to her, and it pours out of her and down her legs. Her white panties soak in the flood, becoming quickly see through and slightly yellow, and very warm. Pee cascades out of her and down her thighs, running into the fabric of her pants, colouring them dark. The glisten in the electric glare of the one light bulb in the room. Rivera sighs as she gives up any attempt to hold it back, and the hissing gets louder. Pee runs down her legs and into her boots, quickly soaking into her socks, warming her feet evenly. With her hands still between her thighs, her palms get soaked as she pisses directly into them. Pee runs over her palms and through her fingers, dripping out and soaking into her pants. The wet patch streaks down the outside of her legs as her pants fail to hold any of it in, quickly reaching her knees, then her ankles, and then the floor. Rivera stands still, blushing and sighing, as her bladder empties itself after being held for so long.

The janitor watches Rivera as she stands there, relieving herself into her clothes. She crosses her arms and waits for Rivera to finish. It takes a good minute for the dripping to stop, and then another ten seconds before Rivera turns around

"Okay. Done" Rivera says, blushing. "I've pee'd. Who wants to go next?"

"Shut up and sit down" The janitor barks. "And pick up your armour". Rivera sheepishly picks up the plates from the ground, squishing with each movement. "Arnold?" She says, looking up to the two armed guards. "Go and fetch me a coffee. I want to tell these girls how I'm going to kill them".

"If it weren't for those guards" Rachel says, leaning forward. "I'd be drowning you in that puddle right now"

"I'm sure you would" The Janitor sneers. 

Arnold walks over to the door, past the other guard. He opens it - but rather than leaving, he jabs something into the guard's neck. The second guard turns around, stunned. He puts his hand to his neck, before staggering over backwards and landing on the floor at Julia's feet. 

"Nice work Arnie" The Janitor says, now with emotion in her voice. "Now then, which of these girls was it?"

"Err" Arnold begins. "Something with an R. Rita? Riveta?"

"Rachel?" Rachel asks.

"No, no, not Rachel" The janitor says. "Ricardo?"

"Rivera?" Sam asks

"Yeah! That's it! Which of you is Rivera?" she asks.

"Which one do you think, Claire?" Arnold asks. "How many of these girls have wings and blue skin?"

"huh, I guess it's just one!" The Janitor, Claire, responds. "So, Rivera!"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you get those arms?"

"What?" Rivera asks, a little shocked. "You mean the shotgun?"

"No, the arms!" Claire says. "You never had arms back in Goldfall"

"Goldfall?" Julia asks. "That's miles away!"

"yeah, we get around!" Arnold says. 

"It might not look like it, but Goldfall is the home of the GMR" Claire says boastfully.

"GMR? What is that?" Rachel asks.

"Greater Metro Republic" Jess answers. 

"Your Warhog friend here knows what she's talking about!" Claire says, pulling a gun from her pocket. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Julia asks, standing up. "Put that away!"

"She's a warhog, she has to go!" Clair says, pulling the hammer back.

"I was a mercenary - I-I was sold to them! I had no choice!" Jessie insists.

"Then how do the Warhogs know you're all here?"

"You point that gun away from my Jessie or I'm going to push it so far up your ass you'll have the barrel poking out your nose!" Rachel shouts, having stood up so hard she kicked the bench backwards. Rachel stand there for a moment, red in the face and breathing heavily. Claire puts the gun on her lap. Rachel waits for a moment before sitting back down.

"Well then" Claire says after a while. "We'll go with plan B. We're going to monitor everything Jessie here does, and if she ever communicates with the Warhogs, we will have her arrested."

"Deal" Jess says. "I've been trying to stay well away from those bastards, they want me dead."

"That's a good point" Claire says. "Explains why they tied you up and threw you in the van with the others".

"Now what then, Claire?" Arnold asks. "We haven't heard from Bill or Dave yet, but Lincoln says he could get a group in here and have us extracted back to Goldfall station"

Claire thinks for a moment. "Yeah, that sounds good. I trust Lincoln knows what he's doing. Have him assemble an extraction team". She turns to the five girls. "Looks like you five are coming back to Goldfall!"

Back in Goldfall, Emily has been called to a meeting with Goldfall's top brass. Police chief Shepard, Operation's manage Leonhardt, Marshall Patton, and head of Medicine, Dr Toboggan. 

"What's happening?" Emily asks, taking a seat at the table. "Lincoln sent me, told me it was important."

"Yeah, it's important!" Toboggan shouts. "Remember that blue girl with them wings?"

"Yeah" Emily says, nodding. She remembers alright - the blue girl had got her to wet herself on the one time that they had ever met. "What was her name, Riveta?"

"Something like that" Shepard says. "Anyway, we need her back"

"Why?" Emily asks. "She's not got anything to offer"

"That's where you're wrong!" Toboggan shouts, getting out of his chair and getting way too excited. "We got a message from Claire and Arnie over at the stadium - blue girl with wings grows arms over night! So I thinks to myself, I know that girl! Now I want to know how she got arms - so we're bringing her back here!"

"Err, sure" Emily says. "How do we plan on doing that?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Says Patton, leaning onto the table. "We're gonna send you to go get her!"

"W-what? Now?"

"No, not now - tomorrow" Shepard tells her. "You've got until midday tomorrow to get yourself a team ready to get in and out of the Arena. We need that blue girl alive - the other girls with her are acceptable casualties"

"The girls who know what they're doing? They're the ones who don't matter?"

"We'd be prepared to offer a bounty for the other three girls" Comes a woman's voice from outside the tent. Jennifer, captain of the Three Banners airship 'Albatross'. "Bring them back alive and well, and we can reward you all. They might know how we can break through the barbarian divide and unite the Republic with the Three Banners."

"That is all." Shepard says. "You're dismissed, Emily."

Emily stands up and leaves the tent. It's all a little much to take in. She has to reach the Stadium, infiltrate and extract four girls, and return with all four alive. And one of those girls is Rivera.

End of Chapter One

Thank you all so much for reading! I know my schedule has been worse than bad, so thanks for sticking around and putting up with my nonsense!

Anyway - I suspect you're wondering what happens next.

Wet in the Wastelands Chapter two will be beginning soon, focusing on Emily and co. as they attempt to extract the five from the Arena. 

Here are some things you can expect from chapter two:
- Wetting
- Desperation
- Adventure
- A coherent plot
- A decent amount of focus on the original five girls
- An upload schedule (maybe)
- and all the sort of things you've come to expect!

Sorry to change from the original plan of a second story alongside this one - but I won't have the time to do both - So I'll be merging them! And coming up with excuses as to why I'm delaying updates...

Once more, a massive thanks to all of you! See you in the next chapter!

Edited by (*****)
Thought I could add a quote (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...