Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

Bingo bango bongo it's another update

Votes go to finding a toilet and looting the place

'Right, Jessie' begins Julia. ' you go find yourself a toilet, us three will see if we can find anything cool around here, then we'll decide whether to head back or find what we need to'

Jessie - who by now is hopping foot to foot - is more than happy to do this. 

'I-I'll leave my stuff with you lot for now' Jessie says, stripping off her armour pads and shoes. 'Just in case'

'In case what?' Rachel asks

'In case I piss on it - we've been wetting ourselves recently, so you know, gonna leave this stuff here in case it happens again'

And with that Jessie jogs out the room and into the corridors of the station, hoping to keep her jeans dry. Popping her head back through the door, she adds 'Oh, I'll meet you all back here in an hour or so'. And with that she leaves.

Emily ties up the raider girl, and releases the three captured couriers. Rounding the four girls up, she looks to the three girls. 

'Right then, see you all back at Goldfall' she begins. 'I'll tell officer Leonhardt that you'll be returning soon, possibly with the missing paper - I'm sure he'll be glad to hear you're all okay'

'Thanks Emily' replies Julia. 'Before you go, what exactly are we looking for?'

'Should just be a folder, around and inch thick, with the Goldfall emblem on it, could be important'

'Any idea what it is?'

'I really shouldn't tell you, but as far as I know it's a spies report on the activity of one of the local factions. We need to know what they're doing, since they've taken to annexing neutral stations. Can't tell you anymore'. Emily, poking the raider in the back with her gun begins to leave with the others. 'Oh, before I go; thanks Rivera. For the shorts'

Rivera, who has only just came to, smiles at Emily, while rubbing her forehead with a wing. 'N-no problem' she mumbles. And with that, Emily disappears. Rivera manages to climb to her feet, wincing slightly each time the damp shorts touch her skin.

Jessie stumbles through the corridors fairly slowly, with both hands in her crotch. By now her bladder feels like a bomb, ready to explode at the first twitch. With each step Jessie can feel her bladder become fuller and fuller. The impact from every step threatens to blow her bladder open, though as it fills Jessie's steps become slower and more laboured. Still, she carries on, looking for a toilet, opening doors and finding nothing as she does. Echoing voices remind her that the station has people living in it, and that she can't just stop and let go on the floor. It's rude to pee on people's floors, and Jessie does her best not to be rude. She also does her best to find a toilet, so she carries on corridor through corridor.

After five minutes of walking, Jessie notices two things. Firstly, her bladder feels like iron. Not as in she can hold on forever - no no, quite the opposite. Her bladder feels like a solid ball. A solid ball that's fit to burst. Out of curiosity, she takes on hand from her crotch and presses on her belly, roughly where her bladder is. Through her skin, she can feel her solid bladder pressing back. She groans slightly as she feels it, partially from the pressure, partially from the thought she might wet herself again. Two times in a row. The second thing Jessie notices is a call from the back of her mind to just give up. It's not worth the effort to keep looking for a toilet - she should just wet herself now. Now Jessie's wet herself a fair few times in her life - she's no stranger to the feeling of her own hot liquid streaming down her legs - but she's not peed herself twice in a row since she was young. At least, not by accident anyway. Jessie's usually very laid back in her free time, especially when she's on her own. So laid back that she's been too lazy to get up when she needs the toilet if she's doing something important, like reading or sleeping or cleaning her shotgun. If Jessie thinks she can get away with it, she doesn't mind just peeing where she sits - it doesn't really bother her so long as no one's around. In fact there was one week that Jessie went without even seeing a toilet when she was in her late teens. She'd gone hiking on her own one time, and there was no-one around. And if there's no one around to see, why worry about being seen with wet pants? So when she was on this hike she didn't bother stopping and squatting down anywhere to relieve herself, she just let her bladder empty itself when ever she felt the urge to pee - whether she was walking, stopping to eat, or lying in bed. She just went. And right now, Jessie was feeling the urge to do the very same thing  and just go where she stood. The girl's wouldn't mind too much if she came back soaked, but then again other people might see her. And anyway, there was another turning up ahead. Maybe there'd be a toilet this way...

'Right' Jessie whispers to herself. 'If there's no toilet you can just pee, okay? R-Right in your jeans'

She swings around, ready to relax, but then she sees it.

A door on the far end of the corridor with the beautiful letters 'WC' carved into it. Water closet. Toilet.

The relief from knowing that there's a toilet up ahead is almost enough to start Jessie peeing where she stands, but she holds on. She lumbers forward, feet slapping on the concrete as she does. The corridor isn't too long, and it shouldn't be too long until Jessie can take her place on the porcelain throne - even at the pace she's staggering down at. One foot forward. One clench of the hands to keep her bladder from spilling. Another foot forward. Jessie's bladder begins to feel warmer with pressure. Another foot. Then another. Then another. Then ano-

Voices.

'Lookhere offica', I aven't 'ad thatmuch to drink, ah promiss.

Clearly he has Jessie thinks to herself, too busy holding on to her bladder to realise that these people are A: from the station and B: one of them is some kind of authority. Jessie only knows one of them is very drunk. She's halfway down the corridor when she sees them emerge from behind the wall

Two men - the officer and the drunk. The officer is very tall and is dressed in a dark grey ensemble. He has a grey long coat with gold buttons that shine, even in the low light. He has black pants, black boots and dull grey Steel knee-pads. He's carrying a rifle which looks both station-made but higher quality, and he's topped off with a peaked cap that hides his eyes. Very threatening looking.

The drunk however is much less dignified. A half-buttoned plaid shirt, some wet grey pants, and some old leather shoes. He doesn't have a hat or gun, but he does have a body full of alcohol and that makes him unpredictable. Well, Jessie can assume he doesn't need the toilet by his wet pants.

'Hol' on office', gotta use the toileh'. The drunk man sputters, dribbling heavily.

'Oh come on.'

The drunk man swings in and slams the door shut, and with a gentle 'click' Jessie hears the lock close. The officer leans against the wall and lights himself a cigarette. Jessie is now about three quarters of the way down the corridor. Mind still on her bladder and the toilet, she doesn't even consider that he is an officer of a raider station, and that she's just killed a number of station guards. However, this gives her an air of native confidence - as if nothing is out of the ordinary. As she reaches 4 yards of the officer, he inhales deeply and begins to talk

Part22Wasteland.JPG

'Haven't seen you before. You come in with the last batch of recruits?'

'What? No.' Jessie replies. It hasn't hit her yet, but her bladder is about to - a wave of heat flushes through her bladder. Not long now.

'So what, when'd you get here?' he asks

Now it hits Jessie. She's talking to an officer who by all rights should be arresting, shooting or otherwise assaulting her. Time now to act violently or bluff her way through this conversation. She hears an unpleasant heaving from within the bathroom. Deciding her bladder would put her off her best fighting form, and that the officer could easily wipe the floor with her, she decides to begin bluffing

'Oh, um, I joined just after the last lot. With the others'

'Oh right' says the guard. Her bluff worked. 'That group of mercenary types, looking for the girl?'

'Yeah, that's the one'. Jessie has no idea what or who he's talking about. 'You haven't seen her have you?'

'Hah!' The officer laughs, nearly dropping his cigarette. 'If only it were that easy. It's some runaway you're after, right?'

Jessie gets a bad feeling about this. Mercenaries. Looking for a runaway. Jessie's a runaway, and so is Julia. 

'What was it? Ginger, short, usually has a pony tail...'

uh oh.

'It's not you is it?' The officer asks

'Oh gee, it is me! better hand myself in!' Jessie plays it off, laughing nervously

'Hah!' the guard laughs again. 'I'll keep an eye out though, I'll tell command if I see anything matching the description.

Jessie gets another bad feeling. Could her old gang really be looking for her? And so close. And then Jessie gets another bad feeling, as her bladder seems to light up and tense hard. She bends over double, her bladder doing it's best to squeeze. Only a trickle escapes, but one trickle in front of the guard.

'You sure have to go, huh'. The guard notes. Not helpful, but accurate - Jessie feels like she's about to explode. Her bladder feels like fire. Jessie can only smile at him and nod. With a sympathetic look in his eyes, the guard leans over and knocks on the door a couple times

'Come on you, out you get'

'huwhhuh' comes a mumble from inside.

'Oh boy' the guard mumbles, before getting out a key and opening the door lock from the outside. An unpleasant smell flows out the room. The guard, wincing, steps in, flushes the toilet, and begins to drag the man out. The drunk is half passed out.

'Sorry 'bout this' the guard says. 'Pleasure meeting you though, the name's Mick, by the way'

'Jess' Jessie replies. The guard raises an eyebrow, before Jessie fixes her answer. 'Jas. Jasmine'

'Well then Jas, hope to see you around' the guard says, dragging the drunk off. Jas - er, Jess, smiles and waves back at him as he heads around a corner. Now she can go to the toilet - but she doesn't move.

Now she can go to the toilet.

But she doesn't move.

She can't.

Her bladder is screaming

Her bladder is rock hard, and moving her legs is too painful. 

So she can't move.

She can see the toilet.

But she can't move.

'Not now! I'm so close! Not again!' Jessie's almost angry at her body for not moving. A tear wells up in her eye -  a combination of frustration and desperation. Her bladder comes up with it's own compromise. If she pees a little, her bladder won't be so full she can't move, and then she can reach the toilet!

Jessie doesn't know about her bladder's plan, so it comes as a shock to her when her torso tenses again, violently. She bends at the knee, and strains herself to hold it in - but her straining is futile. Her body shudders as a powerful spurt hisses out and into her jeans, the heat immediately kissing Jessie's thighs. Jessie winces and breathes in sharply as she feels the first signs of failure.

Still, now she can move. If her bladder could feel anything other than full, it would feel pretty smug with itself right now.

The ability to move thus gained, along with a dark stripe down her jeans, Jessie walks into the toilet, shuts and locks the door. She leans back on the door and sighs. She's SO close.

So close to the source of a rancid smell - the smell sends Jess recoiling slightly. 

'Ugh'

Jessie almost decides not to go near the toilet, but a pang from her bladder changes her mind again. She steps closer - specks of something unpleasant sit on the seat. Jessie looks around for something to clean it with - a roll of paper on a holder on the wall. Taking a couple sheets off, she wipes the seat clean. Then wipes it again. Then she spits on a new sheet and wipes again. Now the seat's clean. Jessie wipes it again for good measure. Then her bladder reminds her what she's there for with a sharp pang and a hot flush. 

Time to pee.

Jessie undoes the button on her jeans, then slides down the zipper, then pulls down her jeans. Just needs to sit down and relief will come.

*Knock knock*

'oh fuck off'

Pulling her jeans back up and feeling very indignant, Jessie opens the door a little and looks outside. It's some woman in a button up shirt, some very wet khaki jeans, holding some wet shoes and a gas mask in one hand.

'Can you give me a moment, I have to HNN!' Jessie almost squeals as her bladder tenses viciously again, jetting out a spurt against her denim pants. She remains tensed as a trickle of pee makes its way down her leg, over he ankle and through her toes to the floor. Then she manages to halt the flow.

'I really have to go!' Jessie explains. 'Come back in a bit'

'Hold on!' the girl says, her eyes lighting up with recognition and shock. 'I know you!'

'No you don't, go away' Jessie pleads, hopping from foot to foot behind the door, splashing in the tiny puddle she's made.

'You're the one who held me against the wall and took my stuff!'

Oh yeah. Her.

'Err, can we discuss that in a bit, I'm a little - a little busy'

The girl eyes Jess strangely, hesitates, then answers. 'Yeeeaahhh, sure. We can talk in a bit...' she says.

'Great!' Jessie swings the door shut, then clamps both hands into her crotch. Pulling up with all her effort she manages to keep herself dry. She looks to the toilet again. The smell has all but gone, and Jessie will be in bliss in just a moment

She slides on foot forward, tracking the puddle with it.

she feels her bladder heat up as it gets ready to pee

She slides her other foot forward.

She feels her bladder begin to squeeze

She pulls up hard with her hands, squeezing her eyes shut

Not now!

Her bladder squeezes. Jessie tries to hold shut. Her bladder squeezes harder. Jessie clenches harder. Her bladder squeezes hardest. Jessie squeezes her hands as a shot of pee is fired into them.

'Haaahhhh!' The shot lasts a good two seconds, two seconds of relief from agony. What a feeling it was. The two seconds felt like an eternity, and the hot stain in the fabric feels like the kiss of an angel against her skin. The denim holds in enough of the liquid for Jessie to feel it flow pleasantly down her thighs, around her knee, over he calves, and onto her feet before pooling around her toes on the floor. A dark streak runs down one leg of her jeans. 

Before Jessie can even pay attention to what's happening, a second pulse comes over, and Jessie tenses hard. Bending over double the knees, Jessie's bladder fires at full force, hissing fiercely against the denim, and splattering onto her thighs. Again, then denim holds the liquid in, and the hot wave flows the same path

Jessie now has one last chance to get onto the toilet before she begins to totally wet herself. It's obvious now that Jessie has wet herself slightly, even from a distance. But Jessie could make it so she's only wet herself a little. 

She thinks she can anyway

She straightens up, and gets ready to strip down her jeans.

But then her bladder makes a surprise move. It clenches.

'Haaahh!'

Jessie's bladder squeezes and Jessie begins peeing into her hands. Via her jeans.

The hot kiss of pee against her palms is too much of Jessie, and any resistance she has left is lost and she gives up. She can only roll her eyes back and moan as she has an accident in front of the toilet. Pee splatters out of her aching body and spatters against the already soaked denim, cascading down either leg and staining the denim a wonderful deep blue, reflecting the light as liquid seeps through. The warmth spreads quickly around Jessie's crotch as pee coats it, before spreading into her jeans. The denim soaks up what it can, and a hot stain travels upward and around Jessie's ass and thighs.

'hhhaaaahhhh....'

Jessie breathes in and out slowly, moaning each time she does. She's lost in a world of pleasure and relief, as her jeans reach max capacity and pee begins to pour through the fabric, around and into her hands. At first a few drips hit the floor, soon joined by a fairly solid stream, and the splattering sounds fill the small cubicle. Down each leg, a separate stream of pee has flown down and out of the denim pants, pouring out against her feet, pooling into two small puddles that soon engulf her feet. The heat against her bare soles magnifies and completes the hot coat around her lower body. The faint odour of fresh pee reaches Jessie, who hardly has the energy to respond to it as she stands and wets herself. The two small puddles around Jessie's bare feet become joined by a third puddle from the stream of pee that has burst through the denim, becoming one large puddle under Jessie. Jessie's hands, still clamped against her crotch, relax a little, letting the stream flow full force into them. The slightly cupped palms hold a little, pale yellow puddle, which is lost as it drains through Jessie's fingers, soaking them and spreading the heat from her body around them. Having coated her hands, the pee then falls and splatters to the floor and into the puddle growing beneath her. The stream is more or less steady as Jessie makes no effort to alter or halt it. The splattering against the wet floor is almost uniform, and the hot streaks of pee down her legs matches. Down her legs, around her ankle, and over her feet onto the floor, for both legs. Where ever the pee can collect, it does, and a small reservoir of pee begins to take place against her knees, though it soaks through the denim and travels outside the jeans, glistening proudly as it travels, before flowing over her feet and collecting with the rest. A hot shiver of relief makes its way up Jessie's back, and she almost giggles with pleasure as it does.

Part23Wasteland.JPG

Jessie is all but lost in the room. The hiss and splashes of pee as it pounds against her jeans, then splatters onto the floor and into the puddle are the only sounds Jessie can hear. The heat around her legs as pee coats them, the heat as steam rises and surrounds her, the heat coming from her feet as her soles absorb the heat from her puddle all keep Jessie warm and insulated from the outside world. And the relief coming from her poor bladder is enough to overwhelm any other thought. Jessie is lost in the moment, and she wants the moment to last forever. So much.

And then the stream begins to slow.

Her bladder can only hold so much before she can't pee anymore, and she's nearly empty. The world slowly comes back to her as her bladder begins to feel normal again, sans the fact it's emptying into her pants. Jessie looks down to the floor and at her legs. She only now realises what she's done. The puddle spreads a good foot or so around her, rippling as more pee falls into it. He jeans are now two-tone blue as a dark streak unevenly coats the inside, spiking around her crotch, ass and knees. Choosing to ignore the reality for just a moment, Jessie lets herself smile as she finishes having her accident. As the stream comes to an end, Jessie pushes on her bladder to get everything out, and another hot spurt crashes onto her inner-thighs. She squeezes until nothing else will come out. Even now her bladder is entirely empty, the room is filled with pattering liquid as drips still fall from her jeans.

Jessie leans against the door, satisfied. She didn't make it to the toilet, but she doesn't care. She feels relieved. She feels relaxed. She feels great. She smiles and sighs one last time, then turns around to open the door, feet splashing in her puddle as she does.

She swings the door open. Outside, with guns aimed at the door, are Mick the guard, the girl, and two other guards.

Jessie closes the door.

Now what.

Jessie opens the door again.

Still there.

She closes it again. What to do?

She opens the door

'Heya Mick!' she says brightly.

'Hullo Jas.' he says. 'Didn't make it in time, I see'

'No not quite. Still, never mind, hey? Could happen to anyone'

The girl, still in her wet khakis, isn't amused by this.

'Anyway' Jess continues. Did you find the girl we're looking for?'

'Matter of fact I did' He says

'Oh good, where is she?'

'I'm looking at her.'

Jessie thinks. Now what?. 'Great!' she says. 'I'll go tell the others'

'Ha' Mick laughs, more sincerely this time. 'Not getting out of it that easy. We're taking you in. I'm afraid. Gonna hand you over says command. Personally I'd let you go, but orders are orders'.

Jessie almost feels for Mick. On the one hand, he doesn't have a choice. On the other, Jessie really doesn't want to be arrested and sent back to the Warhogs. The boss wouldn't be pleased that Jess had ran. He'd probably have her killed, or worse, married to him. Not that Jess had anything against marriage - she'd dreamt of being married since she was young. Just not to HIM.

'Sorry Jess' Mick says, tying her arms behind her back. 'I hope it doesn't go too bad for you'. There's sincerity in his voice. The girl jabs Jessie in the back with her gun as they make their way to the station holding cells

Jessie is shoved into the cell by the girl, who seems to bare a grudge for whatever reason. Landing on her hands, Jessie looks around the cells. There are three other girls. One of them is wearing jeans and a tank top, a drying wet streak down one leg. One girl is wearing a leather skirt and denim shorts. The other is wearing a torn black shirt and some wet shorts. And has blue skin.

'Oh hey guys' Jessie says, recognising them quickly. 'How'd you get here?'

'They caught us' says Julia. 'We were rooting through their armoury. Well, me Rach were, Rivera was chasing a biscuit around the room'

Rivera grins at this, a couple of crumbs on her shirt and in her hair.

'What about you?' Asks Rachel.

'You know the girl we met earlier? The one who I held against the wall when she wet herself?'

'yeah?'

'She found me in the toilet'

'oh.'

'Also I've wet myself'

'I noticed'.

'Worse news'

'What is it?'

'The Warhogs have tracked me down. They're going to try and send me back, and if they find Julia as well then they'll probably kill us all.' Jessie says. Rachel takes a moment to recognise the name.

'Who are the warthogs?' Julia asks

'They're the one's who captured you, and I was with them until I found you. And now they're here'

'We better leave then' says Rivera.

'Might be an idea' says Jess. 'But how can we get out?'

Rivera opens the cell door.

'Like this'.

'Wait, don't leave yet' Julia starts. Rivera shuts the door. 'Clearly they don't know the door's open, that means we could surprise them and catch them off guard next time they come in! We take out a couple guards, nick their weapons-'

'And then get shot' Rachel cuts in. 'I suggest we bail - sneak out the station and to the surface, make sure no-one sees us'

'What if they see us?' Jessie asks. 'They usually have checkpoints leading out to the surface. I'd suggest sneaking onto the tracks then fleeing to Goldfall

'Why don't we just walk out' starts Rivera. 'If we act like there's nothing suspicious we won't bring attention to ourselves'

'Rivera, you're a blue bat-person.' Rachel notes. 'That;s kinda out of the ordinary'

'That;s nothing' starts Julia. 'Didn't you notice some of the mutants on the station? Rivera would blend right in'

The girls discuss these plans before making an agreement - but what do they agree to?

A: Ambush the guards - next time some guards come in, attack them, take their guns and fight their way out before fleeing to (1) Goldfall or 2) the surface)

B: Sneak out to the surface - then they can head to the mall and find Goldfall's lost documents

C: Sneak back to Goldfall - Grab supplies, maybe reinforcements, maybe even a new mission

D: Walk out like there's nothing going on - without drawing attention to themselves the girls could flee to either Goldfall (1) or the surface (2)

Once again, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it and sorry it's so late.

As usual vote in for your choice (if voting for A or D be sure to say which place to flee to)

Feedback welcome as always, see you next time

Today's update bought to you by DimWitRolo - middling quality art delivered for free to your computer screen
Split vote between D and C, so I'll toss a coin.
Results are they're going to walk out and head to Goldfall

'Right, are we decided?' Julia asks the group. 'We're going to just walk out like nothing's happened. Don't draw any attention and we can get out of here.'
The other girls nod to Julia - ignoring the fact that a group of 4 girls, over half of whom appear to have wet themselves, they could blend in and look like they belong.

The four girls all stand up and open the cell door. It swings open with a slight creak. The door itself looks very sturdy, the sort of thing that could hold some of the stronger wasteland animals. If it wasn't locked, that is.
'Do you know where they've put our stuff?' Jess asks Julia.
'They put it in the lockers over there' Julia says, pointing across the room. Jess goes over to it to open it. She grabs the steel door and pulls, only for it to not budge.
'Locked' She tells the others.
'Oh great' Rachel groans. 'Looks like we have to leave empty handed'
'Yeah, it's not the best outcome' Julia admits. 'Best we head back to Goldfall and resupply before anything else. Let's go'
Julia pushes open the holding room's door, and the girls walk out into another grey corridor. Dark, chilly and full of stale air, the corridor is almost identical to all the others in the station. This is when it dawns on the girls that they have no idea where to go. They exchange glances with each other, hoping that someone can come up with something and when they can't Julia picks a direction and walks.
Not having their bags is almost a relief for the girls. Not having to carry anything around makes the journey much lighter, though now they have no weapons, no water, and one pair of shoes between the four of them. Still, walking around so poorly equipped does help make them look like they live in the station. Or, it would if there was anyone to see them, the corridors are quiet, empty and very confusing. Grey walls, Darker grey floor, the occasional door. No real way to know where they're going or where they've been. That is until they walk around another corner and come up to two Steel doors.
From behind the doors is the sound of muffled movement and crowds. There's definitely something on the other side. With no other direction to go, Julia pushes the doors open and is greeted by the sight of the station platform
Two lines go through this station, making four platforms in total, all four of which are host to a huge number of people and trading stalls. An old train has been re-purposed as a makeshift restaurant, with 3 of the four carriages used as seating and the front carriage for the kitchen. Stepping into the crowds, the girls immediately blend in with the crowd. The people appear mostly poor, with shoes being a fairly rare sight and a valuable commodity, with Rachel receiving a good number of offers for her boots, none of which she takes. There are people sat at makeshift tables, eating, drinking and talking to one another, while the occasional guard stands at doorways and entrances, clutching various hand-made firearms to their chests, clad in what appears to be grey pre-war military coats and hats. The station, though held and run by raiders and bandits, has managed to become a fairly healthy trading community. Most of the station's wares are stolen, scrapped or scavenged from the surface and sold on the platforms, and the authorities put that money back into the station by using it to improve the quality of their thieves, raiders and scavengers. Overall the station platform gives out a busy but pleasant aura. But the four don't have time to enjoy the atmosphere - the more time they waste now, the harder it could be to get to Goldfall.
Pushing through the crowds, the girls go mostly unnoticed, though they do attract the occasional second glance from passers by, mostly drawn by their wet clothes. Now Rivera understands why people don't wet themselves, as every glance makes her blush a little stronger. By the time the girl's reach the other end of the platform she's turned a fairly vibrant red.
Arriving at the end of the platform the girls decide to walk to goldfall through the tunnels rather than wait for a transport carriage - hosted by a friendly looking chap and a much less friendly looking guard for only 4 bullets. Of course, the girls haven't got any bullets, they're all back at the cell they were in. And even if they did, waiting for the train to depart would mean more time in the station - more time to be seen and caught. So the girls hop down onto the rails and head over to the gate way.
The gate way is built from scrap materials and watched over by four guards. The gate itself opens wide enough for trains to go through, more for the benefit of the gate than the train though - the wall is so flimsy the girls could probably push it over. Through the gate and then back to Goldfall - the guard is the last obstacle.
'Going through?' The guard asks. The guard is about 6 foot, average build - nothing out the ordinary. Julia nods and the guard complies, opening the gate for them. 'Off to Goldfall then?' he asks, striking up a conversation. 
'Yup, we're staying a friends place' Julia tells him. Simple cover story, nothing suspicious. The girls walk through the gate
'Alright then, you enjoy yourselves' The guard says, giving them a wave and closing the gate behind them
Taking their first steps out, Rivera casts a smug look to the other 3. Her plan worked without a hitch. The girls walk into the relative darkness of the tunnels

Having walked a good twelve minutes, the girls can't quite believe it was so easy. They just walked out and everything wen-
'Hold there!'
A man jumps out from behind a chunk of debris, with a short rifle pointed toward the four. The man isn't too well built, about 5 and a half foot, very thin, not the kind who could handle himself in a fight - but his gun does the fighting for him and looks more than capable. Holding the rifle with one hand, the man picks up a small walkie-talkie from his pocket and talks into it
'Found four girls, one of 'em matches the description, on their way to Goldfall through the tunnel.
'Don't bother pal' Jess begins. 'We've got nothing on us, just let us through'. She pulls her pockets out to prove her point
'Oh ho ho, it's not about what you have, it's who you are' The man says, a nasty grin coming over his face. 'You're Jessie, aintcha?' He points his gun toward Jess as he says this. A feeling of dread hits the girls. This man is with the warhogs.
'You lot. On the floor, against the wall. Wait until the others arrive' The man tells them. He's wearing jeans, boots, and a fairly torn white tee-shirt. He's balding and emaciated, looks to be in his mid twenties. Not a pleasant looking fellow, so the girls do as he says without question. A voice comes over the walkie-talkie
'We've got the stuff from President's bunker, including the rifle he lost....Here, how many girls did you say there was?' Comes a man's voice.

'There's four' He says
'One of 'em a blonde girl, little taller than Jess?'
'Err, yeah. Two of 'em.'
'Alright, we'll be there soon'

About half an hour later and the other Warhogs arrive. Four of them, all in a matching uniform with an emblem of a pig breathing fire from it's snout painted on the chest. These are the Warhog's elite. They're all about 6 foot tall, with stocky builds. They're wearing Black leather jackets, padded jeans, and steel capped boots, as well as war-era black gas masks without the filters. One of them steps toward the four girls, who are sat against the wall.
'Hillo Jissie' Says the man in a thick South African accent. 'Thought you could get awiy did ye?'
Jessie glares at him, trying to look fierce. The wet jeans sort of ruin her effort.
'And you two' he goes on. 'Any of you ricognise this?' He asks, holding the rifle Julia had taken from them. They don't react. 'Not in the mood fora conversatian then? Alright, tie 'im up, will take all three. Who's the blue one?'
'No idea' says the man who caught them. She was just with them.
'We met her at the station, President's bunker. She's just going to Goldfall' Julia tells them. At least Rivera can go free.
'Alright thin, fuck off' The South African man tells her. Rivera gets up, giving the girls a sad look. They nod at her to tell her she can leave, and she does, walking slowly toward Goldfall. When they can no longer hear her footsteps the man carries on.
'Right, one of you two is wantid by the boss, the other can fuck off as will. Who took this gun?'
Neither Julia no Rachel respond. They're in this together.
'Alright thin' The man says, rubbing his chin through his mask. 'Looks like all you three are coming with us back home. Good wirk Twiggy' He says to the first man. Fitting name. Twiggy points his gun at the backs of the three girls, and they move back to President's Bunker. Two of the Warhog elites go in front, the other two, including the South African, go behind the girls. Twiggy goes behind with them. The South African man has the rifle, and between the other 3 elites are the girl's bags

'Quick Histr'y lisson for you girls'. The South African man begins, talking more for his own benefit than the girl's education. 'Prisidint's Bunkir. Built to take a straight hit from anything, evin a nuke. 'Course, Mr. Prisidint wasn't there when the bomb's fell, he was stuck in traffic, too bad for him I giss. Still, that's where we're taking you, then we'll hive you taken back to camp. The Boss has certainly missed you Jissie'
Jessie leans in toward Julia, whispering to her.
'Right, if I know the warhogs they'll be taking us back in some old scrapped van. When we get on the surface, we'll make a break for it, follow me and don't look back'
'What're you talking about?' Asks the Elite. 'Don't think I cin't hear ya'
'I really need to pee is all' Rachel says. 'Jessie was just saying maybe I should say something to you.'
'Tough shit.' the man says. 'No toilit breaks'
Jessie leans back to Rachel. 'Nice cover, thanks'
'I do actually really need to go by the way' Rachel tells her. 'Will we have a chance to go?'
'I don't know, maybe.'

The girls reach the President's Bunker gateway, the same guard as earlier still stood by the gate. One of the elite's gestures to the guard, who opens the gate quite urgently. As they go through the gate the guard raises his eyebrows at them but says nothing. The girls are bought straight into a corridor to by-pass the crowds, and they are lead around the corridors until they reach a set of stairs, which lead up to the Station's surface entrance. Stepping outside and into the day light, there are another 2 Warhogs stood next to a van, made from an old-pre war model and a whole bunch of spare parts and scrap.
'Right, NOW!' Jessie shouts, and the three dart off in one direction. They don't make it more than four paces before Jess falls flat on her face, and Julia and Rachel fall on top of her, much to the amusement of the Warhogs, who can't contain their laughter. The girls scramble to get up, but the Warhogs are on them in seconds.
'Not gonna happen' says one of the guards
'Tie the fuckers up' says the South African. Rachel and Julia don't fight back, but Jessie goes wild, kicking and punching at the elites. While two guards tie a rope around Rachel and Julia's waists, it takes three guards to hold Jessie still. Jessie squirms and wriggles but with little effect - though she does manage to break the eye-piece of one of their masks. Holding Jessie face down onto the ground, the guards tie her hands together, her arms to her waist, and her knees together.
'Gag her as will' says the south African. 'Then blindfold the ither two. Don't want them to be talking making plans.' The guards comply. While doing so, one of the guards brings up Rachel's dress.
'Hey, this girl's got a leather dress - armour plated and everything. Should I take it?' He shouts.
'Yea, go ahid.' The South African replies. Rachel is untied, with a gun pressed to her back to stop her trying to make a move. Still blindfolded, she feels the guard strip her dress off and the wind hit her bare chest.
'Uhh, c-could I get something to wear?' She asks. Julia answers from somewhere nearby
'Take My jacket' she says, and one of the guards takes it from her and puts it on Rachel for her. The jacket is a little small, but it mostly fits. Rachel is tied back up and the three are pushed into the van. The door is slammed shut behind them, and after a minute or so, the van begins to move.
'Oh god I have to go....' Rachel moans, shuffling from foot to foot.

Part24Wasteland.thumb.png.600b002c99a0bf60f7c06a3a2c29a1dc.png

The van journey is mostly un-eventful, the occasional bump in the road, the girls bumping into each other, Rachel complainging about needing to pee. But nothing happens for a good twenty minutes. This feels like hours for Rachel however - Blindfolded and sat down, she only has her bladder to think about as it swells.
'G-guys' she says. 'I-I-I can't hold it much longer...'
'Go ahead Rach' Julia tells her. 'Might as well just go'
'B-but I can't take my shorts off! What do I do?'
'Go anyway'
'I-I.....I guess....'
Rachel breathes in deeply as she begins to relax her bladder. She doesn't have time to begin peeing when a round of gun-fire shatters into the van, followed by shouting. A small explosion hits the van, sending the girls flying into one corner, with Jessie at the bottom. Julia lands face first into Jessie's wet crotch, and Rachel lands onto Julia's back. The girls try to shuffle back up, though it's awkward with their hands tied. More gunfire rattles outside the van, before it falls quiet.
'Right, check inside that van, see if they got anythink' Comes a voice from outside the van. The girls hear footsteps approach the van, followed by a gun shot and the lock breaking. The door swings open.
'Who is it? What do you want?' Asks Julia. Jessie grunts through her gag. Rachel resumes holding her bladder and squeezing her legs together.
''Ang abaht, ain't that...'
'D-dave?' asks Julia. 'That you?'
'JULIE!' The man shouts enthusiastically, and another two pairs of footsteps come closer. 'Fancy seein' you 'ere'
One of the men steps into the van and removes the blindfolds from Julia and Rachel, and then the gag from Jess, as well as all the ropes on them. Adjusting to the light, Julia can see that it's Lincoln who's taken off the blindfolds, and Bill and Dave are still outside.
'You know these men?' Jess asks
'Yeah, this is Lincoln (He raises his hand in acknowledgement), and those two are Bill and Dave. Met them after I fled the Warhogs first time around.
'We are of learning about these warhog first time we meet Julia' Lincoln tells them. 'They were looking for her when she finds us. We are learning from little Telekko here that they are slavers and raiders. Not good people, so we see this van and try to stop them'
How did you know it was a warhog van?' asks Rachel, hopping foot to foot.
'They paint big symbol on van' Lincoln tells them 'Where are you heading now?'
'Oh, we better get back to Goldfall, look for Rivera' says Julia. She looks around to gather her surroundings - they're just outside the first station they'd found, the one that lead to Goldfall.
'Do you are need help?' Lincoln asks
'No thanks' says Julia. 'We can make it from here. She and the other two take their bags from the front of the van, feeling glad to be reunited with their equipment. 'Nice seeing you though
'Same to you' says Bill. We'll see you's around then!'. The men head off, Dave carrying the same sack he'd had before, though slightly lighter.
'Take what we can from the van' says Jessie. 'The vans are tracked, so we can't take that, but take what else you can.' The girls grab a few rifle rounds - not the right type for any of their guns though - and a handful of food. They each take a drink from their canteens, which the warhog's didn't touch.
We'd better figure out how to get back - we can go over ground or try going through the station we did before' Jess continues
'The one that may or may not be collapsed and haunted?' Rachel asks
'Yeah'
'How bad do you need to pee Rach?' asks Julia
'Real bad' Rachel says. 'Probably twenty minutes before I wet myself'. She takes up the canteen of water and drinks from it. When she finishes she changes her answer - 'Better make that ten minutes'

'So what's the plan?' Asks Jessie
A: Station - 'We'll go through the station to Goldfall again, it worked for us last time but it could be blocked off'
B: Surface - 'We'll go over the surface, might take a little longer and almost certainly more dangerous, but we'll definitely get there'

'What about you, Rachel? When are you going to pee?'
1: 'I'll wait 'til we reach Goldfall then I'll go somewhere, I can probably make it'
2: 'We can take a quick look for somewhere on the surface to pee, like a bucket or something
3: 'I'll just drop my shorts and pee on the floor, not worth risking it'
4: 'Not even going to bother looking, just going to wet myself now and get it out the way'

Thanks for reading, sorry for the delay
As usual, make your choice and vote for it by arranging your socks into letters and sending me a photo. Or just put it in the comments, up to you really.
As usual, criticism and feedback are more than welcome, see you next time