Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

Okay, story won't contain any messing by popular vote of 2-1 although you can always ask for it later if you really want, I'm fine either way. Having said that if you want to see anything in particular at some point feel free to ask, I'll probably be more than happy to add anything you want

On with the story - Votes split between 2 and 3

Julia decides it would be best to be on alert, having only just met these 3 men, but she decides she'll be fine having a drink or two with them. Besides, if anyone comes in the night, she'll be safer as part of a group - safety in numbers and all that.

'Yeah sure' Says Julia. 'If that's okay'

'No worries' says the big man, Dave, smiling warmly. 'Always nice to 'ave company, innit?'

'Anyways' Says the new yorker. 'I'm Bill, this is Dave, and the quiet guy over there, they call him 'Lincoln' '

'They say He can't lie down' Adds Dave, looking rather proud of himself for having done so

'No ya idiot, they say he can't tella lie' says Bill, looking back at Dave

'Oh right, yeah, that sounds more right'

'Anyway, what's your name?' Bill asks, turning back to Julia

'Oh, I'm Julia' Julia answers

'Nice to meetcha' they both say in tandem. 'Anyway, about them clothes' Bill goes on

'We're traders' Says Dave, 'We can sell you some new ones if you want, we'll knock of a couple rounds just fa' you, Mates rates you know?'

Dave opens up the huge sack he's carrying, displaying the contents - clothes, arms, food, usual stuff for traders to carry.

'Tell you wot' Dave goes on - 'We'll give you a set of pyjamas for free, no charge, as our meeting gift'. Reaching into the bag, Dave pulls out a pair of fairly worn but clean pyjamas. The colour has faded and the cuffs of the legs and sleeves seem a little frayed, but they look warm, and importantly free.

'And of course' Says Bill, putting on a voice like a salesman offering quality real estate, and bowing slightly 'We can offer you one of our finest one-man tents for the night, courtesy of our benefactors - Wonder mart'

'Wonder mart?' Julia asks, taking the pyjamas. 'What's that?'

Dave answers first - 'Wonder mart, just down there' He says, pointing north-east. 'Some ol' ruined supermarket, me an' these two blokes have jus' been through the place, that's where we got mosta this lot. We've cleaned it, of course'

Julia looks in the direction Dave pointed. It's so dark now she can barely see, but she keeps it in mind.

'Anyway' Interrupts Bill. 'Might as well have a quick drink before bed, right?' 

Bill offers a small bottle of bourbon to Dave and Julia, which Dave is quick to accept. Having taken a swig, Dave hands to bottle to Julia, who follows suit, before she passes it to Bill.

'Good stuff right?' asks Bill, taking a drink. 'Real premium stuff, found it a little earlier this week'

'We raided an abandoned brewery' Dave adds, sounding proud. 'Aged to perfection, a 200 year vintage' he adds on, chuckling

'Anyway, on to business' Bill interrupts again - 'What clothes do you want?'

A: The cheapest option - A new pair of shorts, roughly the same length as your old, wet ones, but this time the right width. A new shirt, another tank top like your current one, though white. Don't bother buying underwear, socks or shoes. This will cost 5 bullets.

B: Light scavenger set - Grey cargo pants with extra pockets, reaching down just beyond her ankles by an inch. A light jacket, a darker shade of grey, again with extra pockets, and a white Tee shirt. A pair of white panties to wear under the cargo pants as well. 11 Bullets for the whole set, or ten without the panties

C: A lightly armoured outfit - A custom armoured jacket, rather heavy due to its bullet resistant lining. A pair of light shorts and some knee-pads protect Julia's legs from shrapnel or knocks, so long as it hits her only in the knee pads. For under the jacket is a white shirt, torn off at the half way height of the shirt, revealing everything below Julia's ribs, though it would help balance the heavy jacket to keep her cool. White Panties and ankle boots complete the set. 22 bullets for the set, 20 without the boots and panties

D: Medium armour - A sleeveless leather jacket with scrap metal plates over the front to protect Julia's chest and back, thick enough to resist a direct hit from most pistol rounds. A light bra under the jacket keeps weight down and Julia's decency when the jacket's undone. Green cargo pants with salvaged sport's padding strapped to the legs will protect Julia from shrapnel and light impacts. This comes with white panties, thick socks and steel-toe boots, with a total cost of 35 bullets. Again, Julia can live without the panties or socks to save two bullets, and the leaving the boots would save another two, though it would leave her feet vulnerable

E: Medic's clothing - A light grey skirt keeps Julia's decency and gives her total freedom to move her legs. Julia refuses to wear nothing under the skirt so a pair of panties is a must, as well as a spare. A white long-sleeve shirt and knee-high socks come with the set, so that Julia can tear some of the fabric for a makeshift bandage. A light, grey polyester raincoat with the sleeves ripped of goes over the shirt, with added pockets for first aid equipment - Bill says he'll throw in some plasters, antibiotics and pain killers for free with the set. A Pair of white trainers will keep the feet of the socks clean of dust off the floor, but they can still get sweaty, or if Julia wets herself in them they could soak up a lot. This set cost 30 bullets. Julia can save by leaving the shoes, saving two bullets, or the socks, saving one.

Misc - Underwear - Panties, bras and socks - all cost one bullet. If Julia's not wearing them she can always use them for other things, like bandages (if she gets hurt) or sock puppets (If she gets bored). Shoes and boots all cost 2 bullets. Right now, Julia has 56 bullets - 20 Rifle rounds and 36 Pistol rounds. She'll try to divide costs 50/50 between these bullets if she can.

'I'll choose in the morning' Julia responds, 'But I'll take the pyjamas now if that's okay'

'No worries, darlin' responds Dave, handing them over to her. Taking them, Julia crawls into her tent to change into them. First Julia pulls off her water logged - well pee logged - shorts. Even inside her tent a faint cool wind blows over her naked body. She tosses the wet shorts to one corner, and she takes off her tank top. She sees the damp patch had climbed a good few inches up her back, surprising her a little. Julia sweeps the dust from her still slightly damp skin, particularly her thighs. Stood naked in the tent, she reaches over to the pyjamas and puts them on. The pyjama bottoms are a little small - they cling to her skin and the cuffs reach almost half way up Julia's calves. The shirt is a similar situation, with Julia only being ably to do up the middle 3 of the 5 buttons, as the shirt tightly hugs at her body, revealing her midriff. 'Can't complain' she thinks. 'At least these are dry'.

Julia emerges from her tent with her wet clothes in hand, and joins the three men by the fire. She lies her wet clothes in front of the fire to dry, and joins in with the drinking and talking. Julia decides though that she won't drink too much, she wants to be sober enough to react if something happens

The four talk and drink for a couple hours. Well, the three talk, Lincoln remains silent, listening to their conversations and enjoying the company.

Four hours since getting changed and Julia is quite tipsy - her speech is slurred and she keeps giggling at the slightest things; Jokes, stories, the occasional lizard running past. Bill and Dave are in a similar state, so she isn't alone in this.

'Whatta night i's bin' Slurs Bill, Throwing his arms round Julia's and Dave's shoulders. 'Ya know, ahm real glad we *hic* met you today Zhjulia' he says, trying to focus his eyes on her face. 'Yourea real frien'

Dave chuckles heartily at Bill's drunken manner. 'Come on Bill, you've 'ad enuff now I fink. I fink it's time we all wen' to bed now'

'Y-yeah' Bill answers, his eyelids heavy. 'G'night guys' he says, then he shuffles over to his tent, climbing inside for the night.

'You too Julie' Dave says, turning to her. 'Don't wan' ta wake up too late tommora' he adds, patting her heavily on the back

'Awhh' Julia answers through a lazily sloped smile. 'We'wer 'aving fun wernt we' she giggles

'All good fings 'ave to end' Dave respnds. 'An' anyway, there's awlways tommorah' He reassures her

'Oh, awright then' Julia slurs through a grin. 'G'night bigguy' She slurs, throwing her arms around him. Dave chuckles and returns the hug. Letting go, Julia heads over to her tent. As she reaches the door she thinks to herself - 'D-did I forget anythin'?'

1: 'Nah, iss all fine' She smirks, and climbs onto her camping mattress for the night

2: 'oh yeah, probably want to 'ave a wee before bed' she remembers, smiling as if she's proud of herself for remembering. She decides she ought to head behind a rock to pee before she goes to bed

3: 'oh yeah, probably want to 'ave a wee before bed' she remembers, smiling as if she's proud of herself for remembering. She decides she should pee behind her tent

4: 'Oh, I've been drinkin' all nigth....don't wan' a hangover or anythin...better have some water before bed...' Julia decides to take a drink from her canteen before crawling into her bed for the night.

You all know the drill, cast your votes most popular answer wins. Like I said last post, won't be updating for a week or so, so you'll have to keep waiting. Oh the suspense.

And of course, you can make other suggestions when you vote, maybe something you think would be a good addition. If I can make it fit I'll try

I say Light Scavenger, and we'll buy the panties, but perhaps we should also buy an extra pair for li'l miss leakyshorts~

I say first we go out to pee, then take a drink of water, to avoid the risk of wetting ourselves again, but also so that our bladder's worked up in the morning.

Another thing is that I'm super okay with messing~ Buuuuuut if no one else wants it, then I'm powerless on that front. (Messing is totally allowed btw ^^)

Ooone last thing~ Nudity is also allowed, soooooo I'd be totally okay with it~

Also I think deliberate and accidental wettings would be nice~ That way accidents give us a challenge, but a deliberate mindset will give Julia a more positive outlook on wetting herself, just like how she did back there~<3

Right, back from the break, I wasn't gone for as long as I thought I would be. Nothing bad happened, I just thought it was longer than it was.

Votes go to Peeing behind her tent before going to bed, then drinking, and choosing the Scavenger's clothes. There's a 2-2 split on whether or not she should get panties, let me flip a coin real quick

Yup, no panties. Let's go

Having drank quite a bit, Julia decides the best thing for her to do before she goes to bed would to be to have a drink of water to hydrate her, but first she ought to pee so she doesn't wet herself over night. She's made that mistake before...

She waits until the other three are in their respective tents before she walks around the back of hers, pulls her pyjama bottoms to her knees, squats down and falls onto her back. Dazed slightly, looking up at the stars, Julia thinks maybe she shouldn't have drank so much. She climbs to her feet, giggling softly, and decides she'd be better of standing to pee. Dropping her pyjama bottoms to her feet and taking one foot out, Julia spreads her legs enough to not pee straight onto her feet. Taking a moment to balance herself properly, Julia double checks that the others are in their tents, and relaxes. 

At first a small trickle lasts a few seconds before slowing, so Julia pushes on her bladder, and a jet of pee spurts out before slowing to a steady stream. Julia sighs and rolls her eyes back again, letting the relief run through her. The midnight air is silent, save for the splatter of hot piss on the dirt floor. Julia looks down, seeing her golden stream spatter into a small puddle which grows slowly until she feels it reach her left foot. The hot warmth of her pee surrounding her sole contrasts nicely with the cool breeze that cools her legs, though she doesn't feel any pee on her right foot. A quick glance to the left and Julia finds out why - her pyjama bottoms are soaking it up where they are wrapped around her other foot. However, Julia is too tired or drunk to care, and instead she decides to slide her dry foot out of the pants and into the stream to balance it out. The hot gold stream spatters off her heel and ankle, getting her other leg wet. She smiles with the warm feeling on her feet. Lowering her foot again, kicking her pyjamas out the way, Julia yawns as she finishes peeing. A few last warm droplets slide down her thigh. Julia stands there in the open, bottomless, as the cool winds gently caress her, creating tiny waves in the hot puddles beneath her feet, dispersing the fragrant steam rising from between her legs.Part6Wasteland.png

Julia, feeling satisfied, decides to call it a night, and heads toward her tent. She opens the front of the tent, and trips over someone's foot

'Hey, who'seere?' Spouts a drunk Bill, confused at what's happening. 'Juliah? I'm flatta'd an all, buh' I'm already married'

'Oh, sorry Bill,  wrong tehn', heheh' Julia stumbles, picking herself up quickly. Opening the tent, she stumbles face first into Lincoln, who has left his tent.

'Who-Whattare you doin' 'ere?' asks Julia

'I came here to see what is noise' Lincoln explains, quickly, in a thick Russian accent.'Now I know is you, I go to bed again.

A small lizards runs up Lincoln's leg and into his arms

'He'sa cute fella innhe?' Julia says to Lincoln, who rests the lizard in his palm.

'This Lizard is of friendly, he come to say hello a lot. He tells me of seeing you when you come here before'

'You speak to th' lizards?' Julia asks, not believing him

'Not quite speak, this lizard is called 'telekko'. Is able to talk to people who know how to. Is like he send picture of what he is thinking to your mind. Now he is telling me that he sees you runnink from many bandit. He shows me you need toilet, but you keep walking, and then you - you do not make it. Then you - Do not show me this, Lizard, it is private!.....Very quick also. Very powerful. You are healthy girl, Julia'

A strange wave of emotion hits Julia hearing this, intense embarrassment mainly, but with mixes of arrogant pride and happy nostalgia. Looking through the lens of his gas-mask, Julia seems to see Lincoln smile at her, putting her at ease.

Before Julia can say her goodbyes, Lincoln starts up again

'This rifle you carry, I remember using similar rifle long ago, when I fight for my homeland. Is many year ago now, I think it must have been in '16, when I am conscripted from my village. Here, I have gift for your rifle'

Lincoln hands Julia a bayonet, perfectly sized for her rifle. 

'16 as in two-thousand?' Julia asks

'No, no. Many years before then' Lincoln answers, but he doesn't say more on this. 'Perhaps before you go to bed maybe you are wearing pyjamas, yes?'

Julia looks down to see her pyjama bottoms still in her hand and her glistening bare legs, blushing bright red.

'Goodnigh' Lincoln' Julia says, rushing to her tent and putting on her pyjamas. This time Julia climbs into the right tent, and with her pants back on. She drinks about half of what's left in her water canteen, and then she falls onto her mattress, quickly falling asleep.

Dreams are strange things; No matter how strange or unworldly a dream might seem in retrospect, when you're having the dream everything makes sense. Julia doesn't ever question why Dave, Bill and Lincoln are riding a giant telekko, she just assumes it's to travel faster. She doesn't question why she's walking about a floating town, she instead admires the view. When she jumps over the edge, she doesn't wonder why, or fear for her life, instead she flies to another cloud. And when she finds a toilet, out in the open, she doesn't care why; Instead she sits on it and begins to pee. A quick hiss as her bladder wastes no time, though no splashing from the water - instead a nearly silent but just about audible trickle, much more comforting. She smiles at her relief, and the beautiful sensation of pee pooling at her backside and seeping into her matress - 'Julia! Julia!'

Julia wakes up with a start. Looking forward she sees Lincoln's masked face looking into her tent.

'Lizard is telling me he sees the men who look for you, you must leave soon.'

Julia takes a moment to process this, and the small puddle slowly growing against her ass. Realising what's happening, she quickly halts her bladder and assesses the damage. Lucky for her, she'd only just started peeing, and the damp mark was barely as large as a grapefruit. Julia leans forward into the tiny puddle, feeling the hot pee spread around her inner thighs and cheeks. No time to enjoy it though if Lincoln is right, so she gets up and heads out.

'Mornin' Julia' says Dave, as him and Bill are packing their own stuff. 'Did you decide wot cloves you wanted from us?'

'Uh, yeah' she answers. 'I'll go for the grey one, with the pockets. Don't bother with the underwear though, won't need it'

'and it saves ya a bullet' adds Bill

Julia takes one stripper clip and a pistol magazine over to Dave. She hands him the clip, making five, and fingers out another five rounds from the magazine.

'Done an' done' smiles Dave, handing over a grey bundle of clothes. Julia, slightly relieved that no-one noticed the wet spot on her ass, heads back into her tent and gets dressed, putting her pyjamas into her bag. When she's dressed, she takes her other shorts - which she had left out to dry - and puts nearly puts them into her bag, stopping when she smells them. A powerful smell of yesterdays events hits her, and she decides to put them into a separate pocket on her bag, isolating them from her clean clothes. Picking up her stuff, she leaves her tentPart7Wasteland.JPG

'Julia!' Lincolns shouts, jogging over to her. 'Telekko tells me of who is coming for you. There are three, a small girl with shotgun, a huge man with riot shield and granad launcher, and a smaller man with a club. These are from the people who took you first'

'How do you know who took me?' Julia asks

'Telekko tells me this also' He answers. 'He tells me they are only look for you, they will not bothering us'

'I don't want to drag you into this' Julia responds, not daring to think what could happen to the three men. 'I'll head off'

'Good luck Julia' Lincoln says to her. 'we hope everything goes well to you' He adds, putting his hand on her shoulder, then heading back to Bill and Dave

As Julia begins to leave, she can hear the three talk, that is she hears Dave mention how Lincoln hardly ever talks to anyone and how much he spoke to Julia. She doesn't have much time to think about this though, as she must decide where to go next. As she thinks about where she should go, she realises she should go to the toilet soon, her bladder still full, hardly satisfied from her night-time leak. Julia looks around, and thinks about her choices

1: Find a defensible position and wait - There are only three of them, and Julia's rifle could pick them off at a distance, and if Lincoln is right, the three are close by and moving fast, so the wait won't be too long. Probably. When she's dealt with them she can head to the wonder mart Dave and Bill talked about

2: Run - Bail and run as fast as she can through the what's left of the valley. When she leaves she'll have reached the wonder mart, which could be a great place to hide from the raiders, and a great place to get supplies for later

3: Carry on, but be cautious - Julia keeps walking as she is. She'll listen closely for anyone, and engage them should she need to. Her rifle will be useful if she spots them first, and her pistol will be better if they spot her first and get up close. Either way she has a fighting chance

4: Set a trap and wait - Julia can create a small mine from ten of her bullets, a match, some wood (there are dead branches everywhere) and some rocks (which are also everywhere). When the raiders step on the wooden trigger, the match will light the gunpowder from the bullets and blow the rocks to shreds, launching shrapnel at the raiders. If it doesn't work, she still has her pistol

5: Wait and ambush them - she can hide behind a large rock - there are plenty - then shoot them with her pistol when they pass

Julia considers her options, and as she does she realises she's already shifting from foot to foot. She has to pee a lot. Judging by the rising sun and lack of wind, Julia realises the day ahead is going to be very hot. Realising this, Julia decides that she wouldn't be against peeing herself, and letting the pee cool her down in the heat. As she thinks this, she has a strange thought...what if she holds it until she can't hold on anymore? If she holds onto her pee until it forces itself out of her in an intense moment of struggle, pressure and relief. Julia wonders aloud:

'Am I-? Does this- am I getting turned on... by peeing?' She reflects on the last times she's peed. When she wet herself she was so aroused she came within seconds. She deliberately peed on her feet the night before, and this morning when she caught herself bedwetting, she wished she could have carried on....

'I am, aren't I?'

Confused by this strange notion, Julia decides to take her mind off it, and make a choice of what to do next.

You know the rules, pick your option using breadsticks and send me the photo. Wait, that's not right....

I plan to add a couple of companions for Julia coming up soon, if that interests you at all please tell me what you think

And as far as messing goes, I've decided if I do any messing scenes, they will be with another character (maybe one of Julia's companions), they will be entirely optional and they will be spoilered. Even when spoilered, I will not draw any visible mess, only mess under clothes. So like the bulge under panties, that sort of thing. If a messing occurs, it will appear as a wetting to anyone who doesn't look at the spoilers. Is that a good decision? Also do you want me to spoiler nudity at all? I haven't this time, and considering where we are I don't think it's too necessary.

As usual, feel free to request anything else if you think it will add to the story, or if it could improve my writing style etc etc

One last thing, it means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying this, so a big thanks from me to all of you ;)