Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Meetup thread?

Hmm, something like a group of stamp collectors or train spotters who meet up at the pub once a month to chat and compare notes?

Interesting idea but I think I'd feel slightly awkward especially if I met my neighbour or colleagues from work there.

For me there's a sexual component to it so it would not feel right since I'm married (to a non-omo lady)

If I was single I might - just - be tempted to attend just to meet some of the people on here. 

I would be down to host a gtg, but there's only one person in my area, and I've already met them, and wet with them.

From reading some of the other posts, I'm going to add...  Yes, watersports is a fetish, a sexual thing.  However, it's completely possible to indulge in watersports activities without involving sex or sex play.  Many times I've hung out with people and done benign things like wetting, wetting diapers, or wetting in public without so much as a kiss between us, and it's still really fun!  

I don't know whether or not this thread is allowed.  I'm guessing it may be, since it's NOT a meet up thread, it's just asking about interest in one.  The meet up thread would be deleted, though.

I'm with Lucy (Brie) that this thread is only exploring the concept of like minded omo enthusiasts getting together to act out their fantasies.  The OP is not actually trying to put together a specific arrangement at this point but has actually raised a very valid point.  I personally would love to attend a mixed event where participants drink until accidents happen, but having tried to raise the prospect on this forum (years ago) and others there has been a lot of pushback.  Other fetishes have events in which participants meet to explore their interests - spanking, bondage etc, but it seems that omo is different.  Maybe it's a bit too personal, which many may feel is where the buzz comes from.  Reasons that seem to prevail in people being reluctant to attend such an event seem to be on the female side: it will be full of leery men, and on the male side: it would be a cock fest with no females.

Opinions from the floor?  

as someone in your area who doesnt post much here but is into meeting personally into omo!!! I think it would be awesome!!! BUT...... a bunch of dudes drinking a beer who are not gay, maybe "bi-cariouse" but still dudes.... IDK... anymore i feel its a far fetched idea.

most the time, if someone messages me, its sexual.."what are the details of "it""? I get that a lot on tumbler.

Im down to be friends with people who are into "it' but what music u listn to, what passion of yours are you willing to compromise ur life for, what are ur weaknesses that ur trying to overcome? do u like carrots?  it seems these forums are places for us to feel accepted, understand kinks are normal and happens to all walks and ages, and really accept our selves. but whats next?

any relationship, platonic, romantic or even coffee shop banter, or i guess "Forum banter" rely on some common ground, experience or understanding and commitment and to get theirs something "else" that theirs more. and internet is new. and my generati0n is fluent with it... the hardest part of any of my sexual relationships is telling them about my fetish/kink... 

most of them are like "whew" thank god its not "xxxx" "u had me worried it was gonna be this the way u put it....... 

Omo can be a addiction for me, so has netflix and peanutbutter cups, and working and "creative meditation time".... or also known as getting "weird" and staying up till the weee hours. I get something out of it... sometimes its 

whatcha do... beside piss urself?

I draw and paint mandalas and make leather in between work of making landscapes and gardens; life and sing with and strum my sexy Amanda lyne"get it? mandolin?"  and think about climate change, and political change and natives and black people repression and white privilege.

U like live music?

cause idk....i come here when I'm lonely, horny or wanna feel theirs "others" out "their"

anywhoo!!!! that was a mind rant........

I regress too... Its really important for sexual compatibility. 

Edited by coloradowet (see edit history)
44 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Opinions from the floor?  

I think you're probably right that not a lot of women would attend such an event.  When I was on fetlife, I offered to host one for any woman who was interested, a girls-only thing, but I got no response.  So, I don't know if it's just the presence of men that's a turn off, or that it's a private thing for many women, or whatever. 

33 minutes ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

I think you're probably right that not a lot of women would attend such an event.  When I was on fetlife, I offered to host one for any woman who was interested, a girls-only thing, but I got no response.  So, I don't know if it's just the presence of men that's a turn off, or that it's a private thing for many women, or whatever. 

I can see the presence of men as an issue, I feel like women would be reluctant to think they might be the only one to show up with a bunch of men....there are a LOT of creepy guys that give our gender a bad name...

I'd be hesitant to attend any group with sexual themes without knowing a few people really well first as well as the people hosting the event, as people I could go to if there was any trouble. Had problems in the past. If I knew some people really well and trusted them though, then I'd feel a lot more comfortable attending something of the like.

It's an interesting notion though! I don't know if I'd be interested in actually involving myself in the fetish in a group, probably more like talking to people about it. But really neat idea to meet other people into it face to face.

I would add that the literally only sort of thing would be a note comparing and hangout thing that in itself had nothing to do with omo. Kind of like how I would gladly meet any of the close friends I've met through here (IF ONLY THEY WERENT SO FAR AWAY), we would probably meet up, hang out, play some video games, catch a movie. You know, normal people things. We just happen to share this site/interest in common ground, that does not mean a meetup necessitates just...pissing all over the goddamn place and then going on our way, you know?

I wouldn't participate in a group activity regarding omorashi like this for the exact same reason I wouldn't attend an orgy. The exact same reason. Omorashi is sexual for me and I'm not going to go violate myself with a group of complete strangers in a sexual activity, never in my life would anything ever even remotely convince me to slightly consider doing such a thing. But meeting up just to chill out? chat? Have some laughs? Play some mario kart or something? Why the hell not?

But even then, if it was going to be a complete sausage fest i wouldnt come. Even if its just to chill, i know where we all came from, and i have no intention of showing up and being looked at like if a nice, rare steak showed up to a wolf meetup..

1 hour ago, Neko-kun said:

I think it would be super fun just to meet people here and  hang out. Nothing omorashi related outside of conversation. Just food and drinks and games among people who have something in common. 

You see, I'm with Neko-kun. I'm always down for a beer with anyone. it doesn't even have to be omo related conversation, just a fun evening is all i ask

On meeting people:

I have been to a couple lunch munches (all sort of fetishes/interests/kinks) with a local group on FetLife.

It took a long time (nearly a year) to get up the courage to go to the munch. The group rotates between two restaurants each month. Finally, free time and proximity aligned and I went into the restaurant. No one was there. I got nervous and waited about 20 minutes. I read the free newspapers at least two times each - cover to cover.Then I thought "Oh! It is the OTHER restaurant's turn.". I ran down to the other end of the strip mall and into the second restaurant. I did not see any group of people. I did not see tables pushed together for 14-20 people. I did not see the "upside down solar light" (much better than a sign that says "Kinky Lunch Munch ... Here! ... Now! ... Today!"). One staffperson came over and asked if I was OK. (I am sure I looked panic stricken. I nearly was.) I said I was looking for a group of people and wasn't sure if this was the right place ...

He smiled and said that maybe they weren't here yet, would I like to wait. I sat alone in the empty restaurant for 30 minutes. I ordered water because I was so nervous and did not want to stay if I was going to be alone.

It was just after the 30 minute mark that I looked at my watch and actually saw the time. I had gone to the restaurant an hour and a half early. Then I realized that the lunch munch was at the OTHER restaurant. (Duh me!).

I left a tip (for water, but hey they let me sit there) and ran for the door (which was just being flipped to "Open" as I left) and down the strip mall to the first restaurant.

Finally, I had the right place!

Everybody was very nice and welcoming. I do have some Omo-related fetishes/interests on my profile page, but no one else was into it. There were about an equal number of men and women.

I have met some nice people there. They are very non-judgmental and no one has admitted to being into anything Omo. I just keep hoping that one of the "maybe will attend" who are interested in anything Omo will attend.