Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Thanks for the replies! And sorry if that seemed unnecessary, I just didn't want to post a very long segment all at once and she won't be returning for a while. Anyway!)

Brianna turned tentatively back to the room, not sure if she was quite ready to leave. She took a sip out of the water bottle in her hand and used it as a door stopper so she wouldn't be stuck for several more hours without a toilet. She then pulled open the drawer in her bed and restocked her water supply. Brianna put on her black sneakers, took the water bottle away from the door, and left the room.

Outside was a very simple hallway. Taking in her surroundings was not difficult, seeing as how the only two things in the hallway were the door she just came out of and an identical door several yards away. Brianna shrugged and locked her own door with the remote, deciding there was only one thing to do now. She gave her crotch a squeeze and proceeded to the door.

Brianna exited the hall into a rectangular stadium, which definitely took her by surprise. There were about ten different sets of bleachers, all nearly filled with girls that looked to be about ages eighteen to twenty-two. There were a couple hundred of them. Taken by surprise and not sure what to do, it took Brianna an embarrassing amount of time to notice the holographic message in the center of the stadium:

**NEWCOMERS: PLEASE TAKE A SEAT IN THE BLEACHER TO YOUR RIGHT.**

Brianna squeezed herself again and did as she was told, sitting on one of the few remaining seats. The girl she sat next to seemed friendly enough, with a short blond bob and soft brown eyes, wearing a blue dress.

"Er, hi, I'm Brianna," Our protagonist said awkwardly.

"I'm Kylie, nice to meet you." The girl said, rubbing her thighs together.

"I know this is kind of an awkward first impression, but...do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Trust me, if I knew, I would have gone a long time ago. Sorry, we aren't supposed to leave anyway." Kylie said, crossing in her legs. She obviously badly needed a pee.

"Wait...how long have you been here?" Brianna asked worriedly. She didn't want to be sitting in a stadium getting more and more desperate like this girl clearly had been. Kylie looked around the stadium.

"Well, we are only waiting on a few more people, it looks like. So...not long?"

"Uh...and we are waiting for...what, exactly?"

"I've no idea, honestly."

The girls made whatever small talk they could as the last few people trickled into the stadium. Brianna saw one of the last girls to enter give herself a quick squeeze. Suddenly, as the very last woman sat down, the stadium turned black, with star-like lights dancing along the floor and bleachers. They floor resembled a cross between a disco and one of those 4D space adventures.

"WELCOME!" Boomed a voice after several seconds. Kylie tensed up, having accidentally released a little pee into her panties. "WELCOME! To the Omorashi Olympic Games! I am your host, Pumpkin Juice. And no, you cannot see me, so stop trying. The Olympic Games is the first of several challenges in a larger game, called Pumpkin Juice's Challenges or simply, the PJC Games. Now, here is the answer to the question you have all been asking to yourself: Where are the bathrooms?? Yes, you all have to pee. We here at PJC made sure that your doors would not unlock until your bladder is full. Anyway, THERE ARE NONE. Yep, you heard me right. We would like to see whose bladder will pass the test of time. Fortunately for you, the Top 20 girls will have access to a bathroom. That isn't many, considering there are 200 of you. Why would you even try to hold it, you ask? The more interesting your hold, and the longer you hold, the more coins you will receive! With coins, you can make clothing and furniture purchases for your room, along with some other things. Additionally, there's one more catch for today. I am the previous winner of the PJC Games, which of course was not called that until I was the host, and you will be competing with me! Don't worry, I've tried to even the playing field by drinking an extra water bottle, and I've been holding a little longer. I'm dying to go! Soon, I'll be anonymously entering the fold as the 201st player, and if you last longer than me, your coins double. If you last at least ten minutes longer than me, they will triple. Ready, everyone?"

The lights in the stadium returned. "This is insane!" Kylie said, followed with, "Ooh, I have to pee BAD." She crossed her legs tightly, leaning forward.

"First task of today's Olympic Games! You have two options:

1. Be enclosed in a box where no one can see you, have to drink another half water bottle and wait 15 minutes.

2. Have your chair be turned into a FAKE toilet with flushing sounds, and you have no box, so everyone can see you, including anyone in a box! Gotta watch out for those flushing sounds! Although, you won't have to drink anymore. Again, 15 minutes.

Press a button on your armrest to decide!"

Edited by pumpkin juice (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...