Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting on your lap

Girl Wetting on Your Lap  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever fantasised about a girl sitting on your lap, starting to get a little squirmy and then wetting herself and you ?

• That idea completely turns me off !
    • I feel neutral, but not a hot fantasy for me
    • Yes, this is ne of my wetting fantasies
    • An extremely hot fantasy ! Gets me aroused just to think about her doing that !

After I was first married, she'd do it all the time. Usually though it was after a few drinks and I was giving her a back rub as she straddled my leg. I'd feel her pussy getting hot through my jeans and then my leg would get even warmer as she peed her panties. She was well aware that not long after that happened she was going to get licked.

One of my all time biggest fantasies! Never had it happen yet tho. I've always wanted to have it happen by accident although I think that's asking too much lol. I pictured it as a girl sitting in my wearing only a short short and her panties (bikini cut,my favorite but not always the most flattering to be caught in) so she doesn't want to get up when unexpected company arrives. Much to her bladder's dismay of course. Being a stoner I imagine as a smoke session breaking out and just as she takes a big hit she a coughing fit causes her to lose just enough for me to feel the warmth n wetness. From that point on she can't sit still but holds the rest until the company is on the way out the door then says her strained an very wet goodbyes as they walk out the door..... Oh my wishful thinking

I'm only neutral because I'm not imaginative anymore. Why sit, when it's my wife, the bed is right there; and if she's putting on a display, we're going to fuck anyway. But to the question lead-in, I would answer "yes."

One possible exception is if I see her on work-related video conference, and she tells me after the fact, "I really had to pee." THEN my mind would immediately place me in between her and the seat.

Edited by Clem Trilling (see edit history)
Guest tholepin

One of the great precursors to an all-day orgy. First time I tried it, she (sitting on top) soaked us. When I finally was able to pee, my stream pointed up like a fountain through my cotton briefs and made a substantial pond over our crotches. Our wet underwear made a good seal. One of the sexiest of omo moves!

Wonder if it's ever been done in the White House? Study Hall? Small aircraft like a Piper Warrior II? Kohl's bedding department?  

On 7-12-2016 at 11:48 PM, LucyVersion2.0 said:

I've been the girl sitting in someone's lap and peeing so many times I've lost count. 

A few times, I've had a guy sit in my lap and pee.  Very fun and hot, even if it is a little cumbersome with bigger guys.  Never found a girl who wanted to do that with another girl before.

If you're ever in Belgium, I'll be happy to oblige.

This is one of my absolute favorite fantasies and i have been fortunate enough to have it fulfilled on a handful of occasions. one such occasion wasn't so much a wetting but during  a post sex afterglow when my wife got a mischievous grin,  straddled my lap and let loose. needless to say, i was immediately ready for round 2 and that was the only time in my life that i finished quicker the second time around

Guest Unimatrix0

Ohh yes, that sounds super cute and hot! I'd especialy like to have her desperate on my lap, squirming and writhing...

Holds her tighter "It's okay, it's alright...it'll be over soon..."

• 2 weeks later...

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I had a girlfriend (Nicole) who was not really into wetting herself, so we agreed on a slight variation. She would sit astride my lap facing me, and on the floor under my legs would be a hot water bottle filled with warm water. A soft flexible tube ran from the hot water bottle, and was strategically placed in her panties.

When we had 'warmed up' and were both aroused, I would press my foot down on the hot water bottle, sending a flow of warm water to flood her panties and me. Felt fantastic for both of us.

I made some 'wetting videos' using the same technique !