Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Penny for your thoughts?

Okay, so for an individual who enjoys the idea of somebody being desperate to pee, and maybe even wetting themselves (or even relieving the self somewhere unusual like a towel or bottle or outside) I find that strangely I get really anxious when. Know somebody has to pee.

Like when someone mentions casually that they could use a restroom, but make no move to find one or go use the available one it drives me nuts. Or if someone mentions needing to go and are fidgeting a bit but I know there will be a bit of a wait it puts me on edge.

Am I a weirdo? (Maybe a bit of a control freak?) or does this stress other's out too? Maybe it's misplaced expectation or not being in control of the situation? Not saying that it should turn me on when somebody is uncomfortable, it just seems to be my thing until faced with it IRL. 

Any thoughts?

*Holds out her hand*  Hehe

I don't think you're a weirdo, no.  I get anxious when someone has to use the restroom, if there's a good chance they won't make it, and will be embarrassed by having an accident.  I don't want anyone to feel humiliated.

I was once really desperate to pee on a plane, and couldn't leave my seat.  People around me were looking anxious.

I think it's a common, empathetic thing.  Most people, even us fetishists, don't want to make asses of themselves, and we don't want to see it happen to anyone else, either.

2 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

*Holds out her hand*  Hehe

I don't think you're a weirdo, no.  I get anxious when someone has to use the restroom, if there's a good chance they won't make it, and will be embarrassed by having an accident.  I don't want anyone to feel humiliated.

I was once really desperate to pee on a plane, and couldn't leave my seat.  People around me were looking anxious.

I think it's a common, empathetic thing.  Most people, even us fetishists, don't want to make asses of themselves, and we don't want to see it happen to anyone else, either.

Good point. Thanks for your input!

Kind of depends for me. I always feel this way if I see a desperate guy, though that is rare. With women it depends on a few factors. If the woman is into it, even if accidental I am into it (by that I mean if I know she likes to hold it, I will enjoy it even if she gets accidentally desperate). That's the main factor. If she seems in control or able to wait, I usually find it attractive. If she actually looks like she might wet, then I start to mostly just feel bad.

I've also always had that feeling. I feel empathetic, I suppose, towards someone who needs to be pee really bad but has to wait it out for some reason. Even if they have the opportunity to go, but wait it out on their own accord, it makes me a bit anxious. If it's me, I can just hold it and be okay with it for a long time (I'm not actually into holding or wetting myself, prefer other things.. and watching others) since it takes a lot for me to actually get desperate, but when I see someone else pee dancing or saying "I have to pee so bad" I feel really bad for them and it keeps bothering me until they actually go do their deed. My first worry is not actually that they'll wet themselves though, but I just feel like they're "suffering" a lot and it makes me feel bad. xD

Just remembered another reaction I have. I also tend to get a strange "tingly" feeling, as if it's actually I who need to pee, not someone else. The empathy goes far in this one for me, lol.

Edited by Auntie (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 6:08 PM, buggy2013 said:

Okay, so for an individual who enjoys the idea of somebody being desperate to pee, and maybe even wetting themselves (or even relieving the self somewhere unusual like a towel or bottle or outside) I find that strangely I get really anxious when. Know somebody has to pee.

Like when someone mentions casually that they could use a restroom, but make no move to find one or go use the available one it drives me nuts. Or if someone mentions needing to go and are fidgeting a bit but I know there will be a bit of a wait it puts me on edge.

Am I a weirdo? (Maybe a bit of a control freak?) or does this stress other's out too? Maybe it's misplaced expectation or not being in control of the situation? Not saying that it should turn me on when somebody is uncomfortable, it just seems to be my thing until faced with it IRL. 

Any thoughts?

Me too! I suddenly lose the ability to focus clearly.

The only time that I get anxious, is if I'm around someone who is not only needing to go, but also more than a good chance of having an accident. 

Drunk people, kids, the elderly or sick will cause anxiety because they are likely to do it without control, and I feel empathy for them.

If it's a perfectly healthy adult who is capable of looking after themselves, and is in a situation where they can safely relieve themselves, then I haven't got as much sympathy or empathy for them if they did have an accident, therefore I'm not as anxious. 

If it's a guy, it's auto-anxiety as you describe.

If it's a gal, then it depends on how well I know them, what the situation is (e.g. They're going to be embarrassed-->anxious; The cleanup/mess is going to cause a lot of trouble for them/others-->anxious; They're really upset-->anxious), and their demeanor/reaction to the situation.

OTOH, if they're desperate by their own fault/choice, have an easy way to relieve themselves at hand, and their state is causing problems for me/us/the group, then I may end up more annoyed than anything...

Yeah it makes me feel pretty awkward. This is my fetish after all, it's kind of like I walked in on them naked. Pee can also get kinda gross honestly, just like as a liquid. Inconvenient, embarrassing, upsetting. I take a lot of public transportation and if you do too you know people wet themselves in public frequently and it gets gross fast. I've yet to witness anything but I doubt it'd be much better than the time I saw a guy throw up.

My biggest sexual fantasy would probably be finding a really good virtual novel or game that caters perfectly to me because I am so bad with people.

• 1 year later...
On 12/7/2016 at 12:08 AM, buggy2013 said:

Any thoughts?

I feel exactly as you describe.

On 1/12/2017 at 3:31 AM, supernerd222 said:

Not anxious, just awkward. I chalk it up to it being such a sexually charged topic: it's awkward for me in the same way it would be awkward if someone started casually talking about the sex they had last night or something. Adult diaper commercials are also pretty uncomfortable when I'm watching TV with other people around.

this makes a lot of sense.