Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Morning wetting

I guess I drank too much from the previous night and woke up to an aching bladder. Then I realized, to my surprise, that I have never recorded a shorts wetting. Hope you enjoy them as I much as I did wetting these smooth, shiny shorts. :tongue:

Caption for pic 1: The pee gushes out through my shorts!

Caption for pic 2: The damage done!

Caption for pic 3: Ringing out the pee in my shorts! And yes, I also soaked my compression shorts under. :grin:

shorts01.png

shorts02.png

shorts03.png

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Greytest001 said:

Instant favorite!

It's a good topic because most of us wake up with a full bladder, and then we have to decide what we are going to do about it.  Emptying in the toilet is practical but boring.  This fellow chose to empty in his shorts.  Some of us may get up and have breakfast -  with lots of coffee - before we decide how to deal with it.  By that time, of course, the decision may be made for us.  ;-)  We have a couple of remarkable souls here who can defer the decision until lunch or later!

On 5/31/2019 at 9:04 PM, Spectator9 said:

It's a good topic because most of us wake up with a full bladder, and then we have to decide what we are going to do about it.  Emptying in the toilet is practical but boring.  This fellow chose to empty in his shorts.  Some of us may get up and have breakfast -  with lots of coffee - before we decide how to deal with it.  By that time, of course, the decision may be made for us. 😉  We have a couple of remarkable souls here who can defer the decision until lunch or later!

Hi, I am one of these souls mentioned above. Not too rarely I skip my morning pee and simply wait how long I can stand the rising pressure. If I am lucky and distracted enough I can make it until afternoon but I have to admit that the urge sometimes really becomes annoying. But as I am an experienced holder I like that, too.