Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Training myself to hold more

Despite having been into omorashi for a long time, I haven't personally done much of any holding until quite recently. When I do holds, I find that my "time to feeling desperate" can be decently long, but my time between the initial feeling desperate and peeing is way too short. When I begin I usually feel next to no sensation at all, but once I feel that initial desperation, any thinking about it at all (especially trying to describe it) causes my desperation to rapidly skyrocket. Once this peak desperation hits, I always start peeing. However, this peeing doesn't feel completely involuntary - it always feels as if I just can't force myself to endure the discomfort and then voluntarily let go. However, I really want to get to that "eyes squeezed shut, whole body tensed, already spurted multiple times but still holding" point. Anyone got good tips on how to train myself to actually get to this point? I've tried finding things to do to distract myself from the desperation, but they usually involve either too much concentration so that I can't focus on it when I'm desperate or they involve too little concentration and don't distract enough.

I'm actually in a similar boat - I've been into it forever but rarely held. My problem was never the ability to hold, but rather the desire. Earlier this week I went for max for the first time. I was super desperate but I'm sure I could have lasted longer, but I had to cut it short because my kids would be home soon. I still held 1400cc, which is the most I've held, I think. 

I started even I was out of town on business. I didn't pee all day, then got a massive drink for the 1.5 hour drive home. I finished as I was pulling in, and I had gotten to the point it hurt to operate the pedals in the car. Then I started trying to write a story but gave up and switched to watching videos. 

I think many of us have this Problem. (yes me too xD) I guess the only solution is practice or, just like LunasAuditor said, company. Its true, when i'm out drinking whit my Friends, i can Hold a lot more then alone at home. At home i've got the Problem that i fell like peeing myself every minute but then its just about 600ml... Im not measuring it on a Party (for example) but it seems to be waaaay more then 600ml. But well i will definitely NOT piss myself whit all my Friend around me, so the only solution is practice *shrugs*

(longer posts are showing my poor English skills, i hope you can understand it anyways)

Edited by Secretguy510 (see edit history)

I also can encourage you to practice. Not the worst advice is always to wait until you feel an irritating pressure from your bladder. Do not just void because it is a certain time of the day or situation, wait until you feel full. Learn to leave out your morning pee an a regular basis and always start into the day with a non-empty bladder. I do it most of the days, I got used to feel my bladder the better part of the day. Even by noon the urge often is not so overwhelming and I can go on into the afternoon. So I got used to reduce my peeing intervals to twice a day most of the time, sometimes even less. Today I did not yet pee at all and I am holding it for 16 hours feeling quite a pleasant fullness on the verge of getting slightly uncomfortable.

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

I also can encourage you to practice. Not the worst advice is always to wait until you feel an irritating pressure from your bladder. Do not just void because it is a certain time of the day or situation, wait until you feel full. Learn to leave out your morning pee an a regular basis and always start into the day with a non-empty bladder. I do it most of the days, I got used to feel my bladder the better part of the day. Even by noon the urge often is not so overwhelming and I can go on into the afternoon. So I got used to reduce my peeing intervals to twice a day most of the time, sometimes even less. Today I did not yet pee at all and I am holding it for 16 hours feeling quite a pleasant fullness on the verge of getting slightly uncomfortable.

While I (and perhaps most of us) do not have Holdimax's capacity, his advice is sound.  Do not pee just because you got up, or because it's lunchtime.  Don't make peeing a part of an established routine, but rather wait until you are full, even uncomfortably so.  Don't necessarily try for a record-beaking hold, but simply wait until you NEED to go.  Your bladder will become accustomed to stretching a bit, and you'll accept the feeling of fullness as normal.  You'll find you will be peeing less often and with a greater volume, and when you find an occasion when you need to pee but must hold it longer, you will have developed the reserve capacity to do so.  

If you are mostly an observer usually, yes, having someone else take charge can be awesome.

If you are mostly a dominant who makes others hold, be wary of that. I am usually a dominant who does so and when I tried to swap the roles I found myself feeling disgusting and worthless for a good month afterward - it did far more harm than good for expanding my sexuality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2016 at 6:28 PM, Absol said:

However, I really want to get to that "eyes squeezed shut, whole body tensed, already spurted multiple times but still holding" point.

I've reported on this before, but catnip did the trick for me.

I drink a tea that has catnip as one of its ingredients.  I'm still not sure why, but it relaxes things enough to 1) make an accident actually feasible and 2) make it painless.

It still takes a long time to build up the desperation, and sometimes longer still to get to that aforementioned stage, but it works, at least for me.  I don't experience any pain, but all the urgency and desperation are there, and the eventual loss of control is genuine and incredibly intense.

On 12/2/2016 at 6:25 AM, Pc Genie said:

I genuinely wonder whether people who 'accidentally' wet themselves are simply giving up while holding...

In my experience, a genuine accident comes in stages.  For example, in my last hold (which, if your wondering, ended about an hour ago) I lost control five times (all between 14 and 20 minutes apart) before I finally gave in and let the rest go.  These weren't small losses either (there were quite a few tiny ones leading up to the first big one).  Each time I lost control for a few seconds before managing to stop.  Then calm for a few minutes, then a sudden urge, and then another one much stronger, and then another loss.  Rinse and repeat.  Pun?

Anyway, given all my experience I'm very critical of videos that show accidents.  Usually, if the subject acts desperate and then everything just comes gushing out all at once I know it's not a genuine loss.  Unless that's what happens to some people.  Admittedly, my sampling is pretty small.

To give an idea of the time frame, this last hold of mine lasted about four and a half to five hours before I first lost control, and that was with a pretty good lead up using a safer version of the rapid desperation technique.

I feel I should add that play like this should probably be done in moderation, and certainly done with care.  I did two pretty intense separate holds in two days and today my body feels rekt (though I have been a little sick as well).  Holding on with everything one has (not to mention drinking a whole lot of water and other drinks in a relatively short time span) is pretty taxing and likely unhealthy.

Really, there are a lot of potential perils with this specific sub-fetish, so do your research!

Edited by Dynamic (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Dynamic said:

I feel I should add that play like this should probably be done in moderation, and certainly done with care.  I did two pretty intense separate holds in two days and today my body feels rekt (though I have been a little sick as well).  Holding on with everything one has (not to mention drinking a whole lot of water and other drinks in a relatively short time span) is pretty taxing and likely unhealthy.

Really, there are a lot of potential perils with this specific sub-fetish, so do your research!

I agree that if you have stressed your system with a long hold, you need to give it time to recover.  Doing it repeatedly in a short time span is asking for trouble.

On 12/1/2016 at 9:28 PM, Absol said:

When I begin I usually feel next to no sensation at all, but once I feel that initial desperation, any thinking about it at all (especially trying to describe it) causes my desperation to rapidly skyrocket.

To me that is the key line in your post . Try not to think about it ,that definitely will make things worse. Just go about your routine and don't go pee when you have the urge. I have been doing this a long time and thinking about holding instead of busying myself makes it much more difficult. Remember to stay hydrated and if you are concerned about having an unwanted accident that might result from putting yourself in a real can't go situation, at least imagine you are in one. Give yourself a goal- I can't pee until a certain time or when a task is complete.

If you truly have trouble holding it you may want to try kegel exercises for your bladder muscle and sphincter.  

Have you measured to see how much you are holding.

By Dec 1st I had made up my mind to start kind of a 'holding month' and consequently would refrain from voiding as long as possible every day. Fairly often I reduce peeing deliberately to twice a day for longer periods (morning and dinner) but this time I wanted to skip this schedule and try to go further. No more than twice or three times I failed and peed because it was a certain time of the day or situation. Instead I would always wait until it really became urgent and I was on the verge of wetting. Though it sometimes became annoying I managed to wait 16 and sometimes even 24 hours in between my bathroom visits most of the days. Only twice I had small accidents but eperienced hours of nice urge, varying from slight desire to void up to spasms of my overfilled bladder. The biggest problem arose when I had to go to bed full. Especially if I had been holding it since morning it meant a decision to try for 24 hrs. Sleeping in loaded like that was a threat though I know I definitely wake up before wetting the bed. Sometimes when giving up I would use my metering jug and regularily produced approx. 1 liter. Very much I cherished the situations when my bladder was 'pleasantly full', a phase after the first urges have vanished due to adaption and before the bladder really feels sore in the end.