Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan smiled into her webcam, her left arm held over her naked breasts and her right hand covering her vagina. Countless messages flooded the chatbox on her page. “put the arm down bby” “sho

The Final Part- ***** Emma moaned and gasped as the two women continued to drag her. Every few seconds, another tiny spurt of wee filled her panties before it soaked into her fatigues. She d

Here we go, everyone. This is a very, very long one. When I finished writing it, I tried to see if there was a way to split it into two parts, but there really isn't. I'll try to keep future parts mor

SO AMAZING!

I love how you have tailored the rules of the game so that it in Emma's own best interest to get as desperate as humanly possible. Very hot. In general I like situations with a devious system in place to keep them from relief. And this is probably among the best.

I don't know if you have anything in mind for after the show is over and Emma's a millonaire, but... could Dee and her stay together and develop a romantic relationship, instead of a purely sexual one? They could be fiercely competetive, not only about making the other orgasm as often as possible, but also about their pee-holding. Emma hell-bound on surpassing Dee, and Dee desperate to never let that happen. I bet the Professor would pitch in an even larger part of her fortune to watch that.

Since Emma seems to have a good heart and doesn't need any more money, she could also be holding it for charity, with the Professor giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to various organisations just to see Emma explode. Just a few ideas I want to through around.

I know, I know, this part propably isn't even remotely over, but this is such an amazing concept, we have to keep feeding Bulge_Lover ideas for future installments. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, holdit247 said:

Possibly the best desperation scenario and story published in the last few years.  Simply astoundingly good.  

Well written too, which is lovely as it makes entering the minds of the characters so much easier.

Keep up the good work.  Soon.  Please!

Yes, sorry it's taking so long! Too many games...I'm playing Ark, Vermintide, Elder Scrolls Online, Sleeping Dogs, Halo Wars, Marvel Heroes...I can barely find time to sleep let alone write.

Not to worry though, I WILL finish this story. It might just be a while. Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoy it.

In fact, I think I'll start working on the next chapter right now. I'll feel more compelled to write if I get it started.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, Kinkykitten said:

So I tend to stick more to the male desperation side of things (although not as popular on here it is more my thing.) And on my lanta is this amazing. I am officially a huge fan of this and can't wait for more. 

Heh, wait for the next part. It's something completely different than anything that's been on this site before. At least I think it is.

The hype is rising. 

Very fucking good story by the way I'm really loving it all, at first during the cam, things were a bit strange, but after arriving at the mansion everything got better is not disappointing, I'm anxious to see when Megan will have some free time with Kay XD, but like this Is now perfect and very good, customers requesting things, traps, and everything else, this is fantastic, it's one of the best stories I've ever read, it can be long and long, but without being tedious, at the end of each chapter I'm Iooking forward to the next