Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Soaked Bed Thanksgiving night

As I've mentioned in other posts both myself and my GF Brenda are sometimes a little lax with the pants wetting and both occasionally do wet the bed when we drink. Anyway on Thanksgiving holiday we had friends over for dinner and drinks, actually quite a few drinks. Once all our guests left it was almost midnight and we both knew we had been drinking and Brenda suggests that just in case we should put the fitted plastic sheet on the bed, knowing we have accidents when drinking. Anyway I was so excited at the thought of this that I didn't pee before bed. I kind of know I was going to be wetting myself and was actually looking forward to it. Brenda falls asleep almost instantly and soon I head this unmistakably sound of pee hitting plastic, she was wetting her pants in her sleep. I was bursting by now and just couldn't resist so I just let go and start peeing in my pajamas, soon rolling over onto my front side soaking my shirt in the process. Then I slept like a  baby the rest of the night. Come morning Brenda acts slightly perturbed at her self for wetting the bed. I tell her it's all good, I wet it too. Having to go again by now I get out of bed and Rewet my pajamas, telling Brenda there wet anyway. I wasn't going to let this perfect chance to wet the bed pass with out doing it.