Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ineed2pee videos

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Male koroalin

koroalin

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 9 posts
i was searching the internet for in2p videos and i found this Account which works so you can download videos.
Acount : raynice
Pass: gobucs

Male Henjin

Henjin
While intriguing, I am the slightest bit paranoid of the idea that this is some sort of entrapment scheme, heh.

Male Leo

Leo

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 26 posts
yeah am paranoid too...very to be honest lol.

it could be, for instance, a hacked account, so the person who logs in there and downloads the video *could* be accused of having hacked the account.

why didnt you just downloaded some cool movies and then uploaded them in eg. 4shared in a RAR / ZIP archive and then let us know ?
just a suggestion though.

Female Mel

Mel

Leaking

• 84 posts
Don't be paranoid. I found this account a while ago and have been using it to download videos. I didn't make it a topic because of the possibility of some kind of in2p person reporting this and having the account disabled.

Male The Doctor

The Doctor

Leaking

• Premium Member
  • 142 posts
I just tried it on the sight. Its fake, it Dosent work

"We Need A New Destination, Because I Don't Wanna Go"

Female Mel

Mel

Leaking

• 84 posts

You must have made a mistake. It works for me. You probably typed wrong.

Male Henjin

Henjin

It works fine, lern 2 play. :)

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
I believe I've seen IN2P (or some other wetting fetish site at least) intentionally post a valid login to their site on BugMeNot before as a means of promotion.

Being that this has been shared around in "secret" for a while now, and has been posted here for a few days and is still working, I'm thinking that might be the case here. Or they're just not paying attention.

Either way, if I get any complaints from staff at IN2P, I'm going to have to shut this thread down, just keep that in mind.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male kyrieelleison14

kyrieelleison14

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 300 posts
seems to work, not sure if i should explore farther, although i will admit it does give me an idea of what to expect should i join IN2P

Male reseph

reseph

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 51 posts
It works, someone asked to upload an example? Here ya go.

Since it's a thread attachment, it'll go away if kenshin has to delete the thread.

Attached Files

The Menace

The Menace

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 20 posts
THANK YOU dude...This site has alot of ugly girls, but there are some cute ones like Alexia ,Crash and Dragonlily...

Edited by The Menace, 04 December 2011 - 12:59 AM.

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts
Ok about that.. Do any of you guys know of an app I can download for my Itouch that wil both download AND play these videos?? (my computer is so slow I don't wanna even try doing that

Male The Doctor

The Doctor

Leaking

• Premium Member
  • 142 posts
Bedwettingchik12 PM me and i'll tell you how to do that.

"We Need A New Destination, Because I Don't Wanna Go"

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts
For some reason only works for PC, I've try it on my mac and doenst' work, but in my PC works fine

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Ok about that.. Do any of you guys know of an app I can download for my Itouch that wil both download AND play these videos?? (my computer is so slow I don't wanna even try doing that

If your iPhone can play it but your PC can't, somethings wrong.

There aren't all 1080p videos last time I checked, you should be able to play them just fine on your computer with a decent video player.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

RoodyPoo

RoodyPoo

Leaking

• 112 posts
I'd also like to know how to use the attachments on an ipod.

Male GrayD

GrayD

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
This is a dream, thank you!

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts
Hey guys!!! It doesn't work anymore :( I keep trying, and yes I'm typing raynice and gobucs and nothing

But it works on the members page of wettingherpanties.com

I like these videos better!!!! :)

Edited by Bedwettingchik12, 23 December 2011 - 08:46 PM.

drewdrop

drewdrop

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 10 posts
username- jhardie
pw- e105pe

working for ineed2pee. cant get raynice gobucs to work for wettingherpanties

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts