Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone use Ice or cold packs?

I have noticed that when I get cold the urge to pee gets stronger. I will sometimes rub an ice cube or ice pack on areas where I'm ticklish (neck tummy, inner thy). This will trigger a quick urge to go. It wont make me lose control but it helps along the desperation. :)  I don't keep the ice on too long. too much cold make me uncomfortable.

Does anyone else get this sensation when they get cold? or Has anyone else tried this? Just curious.

I've used ice before in an experiment and was pleased with the result. 

I'll put it out here for people to try, and report back with the results. It never actually made me pee or lose control, but it definitely does heighten the urgency in my opinion.

Try having a fullish bladder, not like extremely desperate or anything, but enough where you're aware of your need to go, and normally would. 

Stand naked in front of a running shower, and place an ice cube right at the top of your butt crack. Not inside, but just at the top of your buttocks where your crack stops. 

Before anyone asks, I discovered this once when I was using an ice pack on a sore leg muscle after playing football, and I needed to pee, and have a shower. So I'm waiting naked for the shower to warm up, and I placed the ice pack on my lower back. I nearly peed in shock!

Ive done it a couple of times, and never actually lost control at all, but it certainly makes my bladder twitch!

Id love to hear from other people trying it.