Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting pads and paper towels at work

The other day at work, I was incredibly stressed and decided I needed some relief. I remembered that I had an overnight pad in my backpack, so I decided to take it into the bathroom and see how much I could get away with wetting it. I'd had a lot of coffee that morning, which I don't usually drink, so it was all going right through me. In the bathroom, I held the pad between my legs and let out just a little spurt at first. I was surprised by how well it absorbed it - the pad still felt dry. So I let out another, longer spurt. I was concerned about all of the pee being in one place and overflowing it, so i held it out underneath me and moved it around so I could pee specifically on the front, middle, or back of it. I liked to be able to look down and watch my stream hit the pad and then soak into it. Once the pad seemed full and I didn't want to chance wetting it any more, I had emptied almost half of my bladder into it. 

Later that day, when I had to go again, I didn't have any more pads with me, but I didn't want to waste this opportunity to have some fun. So I grabbed a handful of paper towels and held them under me. Of course, they didn't soak it up as well, so I had to let out tiny little spurts and check to make sure it wasn't leaking through. Once it started to leak through, I had to give in and finish relieving myself into the toilet. But I must have miscalculated the leakage a bit, because when I pulled my pants back up, I noticed a little wet spot on the back of them. Thankfully my shirt went down far enough to cover it, and it dried fairly quickly. I felt so naughty walking back into the office, no one knowing what I just got up to.