Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

?electric? panty/shorts wetting/masturbation

soo.. a friend just told me about some streamer i should take a look at. sadly they arent just wetting but usualy like 1hr long streams, where she gets wet a few times for short amount of time .. the rest of the stream she does other stuff like showing tits, trolling,rubbing herself, playing around etc.

it seems like she´s doing streams where, if/when u donate, her vibrator goes strong (inside her already) or some kind of electric device give shocks maybe? hard to figure out tbh only saw it for a few seconds when she made a closeup of her pussy

it seems like these shocks make her bladder lose control(or she doing on purpose for donations.. )

theres alot of videos of old streams with her, too bad most arent of good quality. however i really like her getting wet.. she has something special doing it

best album i found so far been this: http://motherless.com/G76E9550

especially this one http://motherless.com/G76E9550/A812A17

her streaming name seems to be

Valeryandconyxx

be warned.. theres real nice wettings with her name but also alot of usualy masturbation moaning etc

have fun :)

3 hours ago, drumking said:

Holy shit this is amazing.  Check out when she squirts at 6:30 in the video you linked.  I still don't understand the beeping though and what it's doing to her.

From what I can tell, the viewers on her webcam stream are in control of the vibrator, and the different sound effects correspond to different vibration patterns. The "ping" noise seems to be a sort of sharp jolt, and the "beepbeepbeep" seems to last longer, judging by her expression every time it happens. The wetting seems to be something she does intentionally for her own pleasure and as a reward for the viewers.

This one is a bit boring at times, but oh so naughty at others, trying not to orgasm despite getting pounded while directly interacting with her mother http://motherless.com/G76E9550/7C148B4 Though I suspect the mother is in on it, because why else would she remain so indifferent to such erratic behavior? Not to mention the smell. I kind of hope so anyway, because while exhibitionism is hot, involving people so closely without their knowledge is going a bit too far. And it's still super sexy either way.

22 hours ago, purplesmart said:

From what I can tell, the viewers on her webcam stream are in control of the vibrator, and the different sound effects correspond to different vibration patterns. The "ping" noise seems to be a sort of sharp jolt, and the "beepbeepbeep" seems to last longer, judging by her expression every time it happens. The wetting seems to be something she does intentionally for her own pleasure and as a reward for the viewers.

This one is a bit boring at times, but oh so naughty at others, trying not to orgasm despite getting pounded while directly interacting with her mother http://motherless.com/G76E9550/7C148B4 Though I suspect the mother is in on it, because why else would she remain so indifferent to such erratic behavior? Not to mention the smell. I kind of hope so anyway, because while exhibitionism is hot, involving people so closely without their knowledge is going a bit too far. And it's still super sexy either way.

This is what it seems like at first, but I've never actually seen a vibrator, even when she takes her shorts off.  Plus think about the logistics of having that actually work.  Some chat webpage would have to send a signal to a transmitter plugged into her laptop, which would have to be wirelessly connected to a vibrator.  And the chat website would have to have a system worked out where a payment sends a signal to this device.  It seems really unlikely to me, and more likely that she's just faking it.  That's why she needs the beep, to know when it happens.

44 minutes ago, drumking said:

This is what it seems like at first, but I've never actually seen a vibrator, even when she takes her shorts off.  Plus think about the logistics of having that actually work.  Some chat webpage would have to send a signal to a transmitter plugged into her laptop, which would have to be wirelessly connected to a vibrator.  And the chat website would have to have a system worked out where a payment sends a signal to this device.  It seems really unlikely to me, and more likely that she's just faking it.  That's why she needs the beep, to know when it happens.

She definitely has an egg type vibrator in there... 1:52:20 in that video, it falls on the floor.

As for how to control, I'd bet that it's not part of the website, and probably not donation based either. More like she has a script running that monitors the chat for certain words, and passes messages to the vibrator control app. Which may be running on her phone rather than the laptop, since it seems likely that a remote control vibrator would be able to use a phone as the controller.

3 hours ago, purplesmart said:

She definitely has an egg type vibrator in there... 1:52:20 in that video, it falls on the floor.

As for how to control, I'd bet that it's not part of the website, and probably not donation based either. More like she has a script running that monitors the chat for certain words, and passes messages to the vibrator control app. Which may be running on her phone rather than the laptop, since it seems likely that a remote control vibrator would be able to use a phone as the controller.

Could be something like this...

https://www.vibease.com/

That is definitely an ohmibod vibrator. Each time she gets a tip on the webcam site, the vibrations increase. When she gets a big tip (the triple ding noise) the vibrations increase a lot. I know what site it is, but they're hypocritical assholes who allow/encourage "squirting", even when the girls are clearly faking it by peeing, but fire girls and keep any money they're owed for peeing on cam. So I'm not going to promote them here (or anywhere).

Of course, as Drumking mentioned, the entire ohmibod concept could just be a scam to increase tips, just like the faked squirting is a scam to increase tips.

Edited by TonyLuigiC
clarification (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet, thank you!!

I love these, because despite the BS, I know they're peeing their pants / peeing their beds. :)   

As for squirting... we used to call that peegasms... a woman loosing control and peeing because of a really good orgasm.  Of course, these orgasms may be faked, but the pee is real. :) 

BTW, when will my comments not require mod approval? Thanks