Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I think she wants me to pee my pants now...

Alright, so I don't want to go into too much detail (sorry), as it's really late and I want to get to bed, but long story short...a good friend of mine who I may or may not be attracted to, had a little accident on a drop tower we went on at the fair a few months ago.

She had made it very apparent that she needed to go before we got on, but she was eager to try it out. She ended up getting too scared, and I mean, horrified, as we were falling down, and I guess she just subconsciously let loose. She was really embarrassed at the time, and had her mom come and pick her up after I walked with her to the bathroom, which she didn't come out of until her mom arrived.

So cue a few weeks later, I'm over at her house, we're playing CoD, and I mention I'm getting up to go pee. She then says something in response that sparks my interest. "Um, no you're not mister. You owe me one for the ride. BOO!" I suppose it was her attempt at startling me...I laughed and went pee and we carried on as usual. But when I got home that night and for the past couple of days she's been texting me, asking when I was going to have my "accident". I always respond with something cheeky, like, "Maybe next time the fair comes around I'll be the pussy that wets themselves on a little bounce ride.", which is all in good fun, of course. But now she's really weird about asking me what I've drank and when I last went pee, how long I think I can hold it, what I thought about her wetting herself, etc. It sounds like she has a fetish, but maybe she's just really open and genuinely wants to "get me back"? I don't know. I'm thinking about planning a little "accident" next time I stay over at her house...but I don't know how to make it seem genuine. Basically I just wanted to share this whole experience with you guys, and I would LOVE to hear suggestions on how I could manage pulling off a wetting without seeming like I'm deliberately trying to turn her on or gross her out or something. Thanks!

Any time this sort of do they/don't they situation arises, my first instinct is: why don't you just ask her? Tell her that she's being weird about this (in a joking manner) and ask why she's so interested. I just don't understand why people feel the need to be so damn coy all the time. She is the one who's pushing, so if anyone's going to be embarrassed it's her--but I'm sure it's possible to talk about it in a manner that doesn't humiliate anyone.

I'd go prepared to wet for her. (bring extra pants, shirt, underwear, socks, etc.) Not that you should expect it to happen, but stack the deck in your (and her) favour. 

It sounds like she has opened up to you. She is vunerable and wants to know you are OK with what happened.

Examples:

When you mention you have to go pee, and she says "No you are not mister..." (or whatever). Then your response is that you'll try to hold it longer.

Wait a bit and let her know you have to go. If she says again that you "owe" her for the ride, then tell her if that's true, she'll have to be your restraining bar (or seat belt or whatever is used to keep rider from falling out.)

That leaves it in her court to make a move. If she sits on you or holds you back in any way ... tell her you are going to soak whatever is around you. Let her take the lead.

and/or

You can always go  into the bathroom,take off your socks and shoes, and stand in the shower to wet. She can watch.

For the written I'd say she doesn't find pee gross. Not sure if she has a fetish though. Maybe she was so embarrassed she can't get over it and she feels weird, thus trying to make you pee yourself, embarrasse yourself which would make her feel better. I'd have to get to know her better to tell :) If she's otherwise a relaxed and confident person, then possibly she's testing you how you feel about pee.

If I was in your place, I'd think about getting into a relationship with her. If I didn't feel like having anything with her but friendship, then I wouldn't care much (it would be even harder for me to know that I share a rare fetish with a girl I'm not going to be with).

If I wanted to find out, I'd tell her I googled about pee since she's keep mentioning it, and tell her there are people who have pee fetish. Then it depends on her reaction... She might act grossed out to cover it up (or actually be grossed out), be neutral and ask you about how you feel like it or admitting she has this fetish (very unlikely though). Anyway, just be calm, anything you don't tell her she doesn't know :) 

It sure sounds to me like she has a  pee fetish, but it could be just wishful thinking on my part. Not only do I have one for desperate females, but having an appreciative female watch me desperate is a just as enjoyable.

When you are together and you need to pee and she wants you to hold it,I would straight up ask her if it arouses her, maybe even show her this site, since she keeps bringing it up.  If she is really into it I would definitely oblige her. I would have to know first why she wants to make you hold it. Is is because she is embarrassed  about her accident , or did it excite her.

I wish you the best, and you are very lucky if she wants you to get desperate and wet your pants for her.

• 2 months later...

next time you go over wear some thin shorts and go shirtless and do drink and hold with her and let her keep you from peeing and have her keep feeding you water  to drink. encourage her to feel your swelling bladder. i am thinking she has noticed you holding it in before when you had drank a lot and the bulge was showing in your waist or you was squirming and she knew you was holding it in. maybe she likes a guy that will hold it in for her as it shows he cares enough to hold it in for her. if you do do this let her know when your getting close to loosing control to see if she just wanted y ou to hold it hard core or actually wants to see you wet from drinking and holding and being unable to hold anymore. when fair season comes up you could do the rides with your bladder full with her  holding it too . maybe she liked doing the rides with a full bladder and that is something you could do together. other activities with full bladder also. if your 18 to 20 drinking alcohol is no longer a big deal and most do drink. it does relax the bladder a lot. find mine really relaxes and i dont even have to clamp down to hold in a very full bladder. ii find it hard to get the flow going when drank beer so i just go to bed without wetting after a beer party as its easy for me to do. bonus of intense morning wood waking up busting to go. i keep holding it at beer parties as the others are impressed how much beer i can drink without wetting. plus usually by time bladder is getting full someone has thrown up in bathroom and its to yucky to use it. other times i had friends over and folks never bother us  when someone is staying over for the night so then i have beer in mt dew bottles and drink  it and friend does the same and we both go to sleep without wetting until we get up in the morning.