Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
16 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

I can’t wait for the next round of designs for the XLs! Hopefully they bring back the owls and space prints, my faves!

I feel like because they are catering to an older audience, so I'd bet they will be going with general prints, rather than younger looking panties with characters on them... but fingers crossed 🙂 when the Black Goodnite comes out we will know they've gone all the way 😉

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

I feel like because they are catering to an older audience, so I'd bet they will be going with general prints, rather than younger looking panties with characters on them... but fingers crossed 🙂 when the Black Goodnite comes out we will know they've gone all the way 😉

🤣Isn’t that the truth! I feel like you’re probably right. They better at least keep my camos though! I really can’t complain too much... I’d have never thought we’d ever be so lucky to have the XL sizes, let alone have them be as awesome as they are