Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The desperate Jedi - A Star Wars Fanfic

Guest Eli

Right, so, I havent ever really been much more than a lurker on here, except for a few fairly crappy fictions and a couple of Experiences, so I guess no one really knows me.

Lately I've been looking for interesting fanfics and I noticed a peculiar thing: Star Wars Omo fanfics are almost non-existant. This surprised me quite a bit since it has such a huuge fanbase. I noticed a recent one though, which I liked quite a lot, except, I wasnt extremely fond of the concept. Never been one for stormtroopers or the gunfight part. I'm all about them Jedis and Siths.

Buut, enough about that,lets go on to the main topic here. This story takes place in the EU [Extended Universe], more precicely, in the KOTOR universe. For those who don't know it happens millions of years before the movies, where siths and jedis are portrayed much much more powerful. So let me get started.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

300 years have passed since the war that had raged on for ages had finally come to an end, with the Republic coming out as victorious and the New Sith Empire was no more. The Jedi order has been restored to its former glory, taking force sensitive children in for training from all over the galaxy.

The young jedi padawan Lilianne Ashok is now at her 18th year and has just arrived on Tython to begin her Jedi training under Jedi Master Alain Shan. But peace does not last forever, and the Sith always lurk in the shadows waiting for their time to rise back.......

Lilianne sat in her seat, with her face squashed on the shuttle window. She'd never seen anything so beautiful before, mountains, trees and old mysterious temples all over. She had read about all of it though, but never did she envision it so glorious. She could barely sit still, this was her big day, her eighteenth birthday and the day she finally began real jedi training. But that wasn't the only reason she couldn't sit still. She had had to use the bathroom ever since they entered hyperspeed, which was hours ago. She had never held it that long, but she wasn't too bohered by it because of all the excitement. They did offer diapers for long flights like these, but the young padawan found it way too embarassing to put on a diaper just for a 3 hour flight, she was 18 now. 

The shuttle lowered it's flight as it engaged the landing station. The change in levitation always made her belly tingle. The shuttle hovered over a landing pad and lowered slowly. The landing was rough though, as always. The sudden bump surprised Lilianne though. She let out a little gasp as she felt a little pee make it's way into her panties, dampening them a bit. She blushed. She hoped no one noticed that. She quickly forgot about it though and rushed out as soon as the door opened. When she got outside, the brown-haired girl was greeted by a robot. "This way, please!" The robot started walking towards a building a few steps away from the shuttle. The door automatically opened, giving a peculiar "Swoosh" sound.

The first thing she saw when she entered the building was a counter, behind it, a woman. Lilianne wasn't sure if it was a human or a robot. The woman looked mostly human, but she had no hair and her left eye was mechanical. As she approached the woman behind the counter, she noticed that it wasn't only the eye that was cybernetic, but almost all of her left side was. "You must be Lilianne!" the woman said. "Are you excited to begin your Jedi training?"

"The hell I am!" she replied. "Where do I go? Also, is there a bathroom here nearby?"

"There is the staff bathroom, but I am afraid I can't let you use that. There is a bathroom in the Jedi Temple though, which is exactly where you are headed. Just go out the door to your right and take the speeder. It has a automatic drive function which will take you the shortest way to the Temple."

"Alright, thanks!" Lilianne said and rushed outside. She wasn't exactly fond of having to sit in her damp underwear on a speeder, which is one of the more uncomfortable rides in the galaxy. But the thought of peeing herself right before meeting her new Master certainly frightened her more. She quickly located the speeder and told the robot standing next to it where she wanted to go. The robot put in some code on the Speeder's computer and directed the young padawan to take a seat. As the speeder began to take flight, the robot said "Have a safe and pleasant stay!"

The ride was long. Longer that she had expected. Longer than she had tolerance for. She was starting to get really desperate now. "Why didn't I just put on a fucking flight-diaper like usually?" she thought to herself. Then she reminded herself that she was now 18 years old and old enough to be able to hold her pee without wetting herself. Or so she had thought, now she wasn't so sure. She felt another spurt escape into her panties as the speeder took a sharp and rough turn. This time it surely made a mark on her light-brown leggings, but she tried to ignore it. 

The speeder finally arrived at the Temple. It was majestic. It was a lot taller than she had ever imagined it to be, she felt so small as she stood in front of the long stairs that led up to the main entrance of the Temple. But she had no time to think about that. Her bladder was aching and needed to be emptied. Lilianne felt so childish, on the verge to pee herself on her 18th birthday, the day she finally starts her jedi training. "No" she thought. "I haven't lost control yet, and I surely won't with this little left to the bathroom!" She ran up the stairs using her force speed. She stopped at the main entrance, as she realized using the force only boosted her desperation. She stopped a passerby and asked him where the nearest bathroom was. "Just go inside and around the pillar. You'll enter the main hall, from which you will want to turn left and into one of the hallways. The first door on the left is the bathroom" the Zabrak answered. "Thanks a lot!" she replied.

She ran into the Temple, finding herself in the main hall. It was huge, in the middle two giant stairways spiralling to the second floor. "To the left!" she thought, now with her hand in her crotch. She turned left and ran towards the first hallway she could see. "It's there, just a little further! You're gonna make it Lilian-"

*Donk* She had crashed into somebody. She fell to the ground and laid flat on her back. "No, no, no, noo! FUCK!" she screamed as she felt her pee stream through her genitals and into her panties. She struggled to sit up but she was too late. The pee had soaked her leggings and had made a large puddle right beneath her. She felt tears form in her eyes, she couldn't hold it back. She hadn't wet herself since she was twelve and now this? At a time like that? She looked up to see who was standing there, whom it was she had bumped into. Black, braided hair, a woman in her mid-fourties. Her green eyes, filled with tears recognized that face instantly. Master Alain Shan, her new mentor stood before her and just witnessed her pee her pants like a little girl.....

Alright, that was the intro to my new star wars fanfic, I hope you liked it, though I'm not sure if I rushed through things a bit too much or not, or if I nerded you guys out at some points haha. Please let me know if you want more, because I do have a lot more in mind, and a pretty decent story in my mind :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone's here enjoying the omo bits and I'm just over here trying to remember the geography of the Jedi temple on Tython. Your inclusion of the taxi droid saying "have a safe and pleasant stay" make

I wouldn't worry about having omo in every chapter, its nice to see you fleshing out the characters like your doing :) Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Why should she? Well, I know the answer - but the whole Jedi / Sith codex bullshit is just that - bullshit. That is a part of SW that never made any sense. He killed her friend, she kil

Well, I'm one day behind from when I said I'd get it up, but I'm not sweating it, most of you guys most likely understand I have a life outside the forum :P

I'll try not to make this input here too long so you can get on to the story, but I want to know how many of you would like the main character move towards the dark side or if you want her following the jedi path, following the jedi code strictly. I got ideas for both, but I'd like to know what the readers would rather see :)

Chapter Two

Lilianne opened her eyes. Where was she? What had happened? She noticed she was lying in a bed, the mattress was hard and uncomfortable. She sat up and took off her blanket. She noticed she was not wearing her normal clothes, instead she had been dressed in plain white clothes. She looked around and could see clearly where she was, a nursery of a sorts. She tried to remember what had happened, but her memory was blurry. Had she passed out on her way to Tython because of flight sickness? No, she remembered the arrival clearly. She suddenly noticed clothes that had been hung up to dry it seemed. "Are these my clothes?" she mumbled. As she got a closer look at them she gave out a gasp. She now remembered what had happened. She felt so embarrassed, so pathetic, angry even. If she had only worn that damn diaper like she should have. Tears formed in her eyes. "That's the first impression Master Shan will have of me, she must think I'm a complete failure." 

"Oh, good, you're awake" a soft female voice said. She turned her head towards the door from where the voice came. "You passed out before I could even greet you!"

Lilianne blushed. It was her Master "H-how long was I out?" she asked shyly

"Only a few hours" the black haired woman said with the same soft voice. "How are you feeling?"

"Better I guess..It's just-" tears started streaming down her face. "I didn't...I should have...If on-"

"I know what you're thinking, but don't feel ashamed. This can happen to anyone." Master Shan interrupted. "You must have  really had to go, how long had you been holding it?"

"Since half-way in the flight" Lilianne stated with shame in her voice. "I just didn't want to put on that diaper...I thought since I was starting my jedi training now I wouldn't need it."

"Well, next time remember to put one on, don't let your feelings get the best of you. That is the first rule of a Jedi." Master Shan said. "Your clothes should be dry by now, so go get changed and then meet me in my chambers"

Lilianne nodded as she watched her master walk out of the room. She rubbed the tears from her face and stood up from the bed. She walked towards her clothes and inspected them. She took the panties and felt them. "Still a bit damp" she said to herself. Her leggings were dry though. She took off her shirt, revealing her breasts, which she felt were way too small. She then pulled down her pants, revealing something shocking. She was wearing a diaper, a medical one. "Does Master Shan know?" she thought to herself then shook her head "No, that's impossible, this is probably because they had no panties for me". She unstrapped her diaper and as she feared, it was wet. She looked around the room to see if anyone was there before she took it off completely. She dropped it on the ground as she put on her slightly damp light-blue panties and her brown leggings. She then reached for her bra. B-34...she tried not to think too much about it. She quickly put her bra and her shirt that matched the leggings. She bent down and grabbed her wet diaper. She rolled it up and threw it into the dissolver in the corner of the room. "No one needs to see that" she thought to herself.

Since she was finished dressing she hurried outside the room and aimed for Master Shan's chambers. The only problem was, where ARE Master Shan's chambers? A voice echoed in her head all of a sudden "Lilianne, let the force guide you, you have felt my presence before!" She closed her eyes and let the force flow through her. She sensed a lot of people, some stronger in the force than others. There were but a few extremely strong presences. She decided to focus on those. First one was to her left. She isolated that presence from the others. "No, that's not the one" she thought. She noticed something peculiar. All this focusing the force made her feel a small familiar tingle in her lower abdomen. Could it be that using the force too much would make her need to pee? She'd never had to focus her force so badly before, she had never had to do such a training. Up 'till now it had always been about learning to control the force, feel it flow through your body and channel it, lifting small objects such as sticks or pebbles. She moved on to her next "target". This time it felt familiar. She went through the same process, and indeed, that was Master Shan.

She rushed towards the location of which she had felt the presence. She ran through a large hallway before reaching the archway that led to her chambers. She walked in.

"Found me already?" Master Shan said. "Well done. I've never seen anyone do it so fast.The force is strong in you, I can tell you that".

"Thank you, Master Shan" Lilianne replied. "Now, when can I begin my training?"

"Oh, an eager one it seems. I like that. But don't let it grow to impatience, for it will lead you down the wrong path" she said with a more serious voice than usually. "I need you to find an old Jedi artifact, said to be hidden in a cave not too far from here."

Lilianne nodded. "Understood, Master Shan. I will finish it as fast as I can".

"No need for haste, young padawan. You will head out tomorrow. TC-19 will guide you to your bedchambers." Master Shan exclaimed. "Your bags should have arrived and are waiting for you there. Take the evening to settle in, then come meet me after you've gotten some sleep."

"Understood" Lilianne said as she followed the droid. The droid stopped in front of a white door. "This is your room, m'am. I hope you find it to be just fine"

"Thank you. You can go now" she said to the droid. The droid took it's leave, most likely returning to Master Shan's side. Lilianne walked into the room. This wasn't just a room, it was an apartment. First thing on the right was a toilet. She walked a bit further in, which led her to the living room. There was one additional door and an archway leading to a kitchen. She looked towards the door to the toilet. "Maybe I should go now?". She was about to postpone it when she remembered her accident earlier that day. She decided it'd be best to go right away, to avoid any further awkward situations. She walked inside the bathroom. It was very spacious. In the far right corner was a shower. To the left was a sink and a mirror right above it. Beside the mirror was a cabin, which she decided she'd put her make-up and hygiene products in. Close to the shower was the toilet itself. She walked towards it and pulled down her leggings and panties. To her shock, the panties had a small wet spot, a fresh one, not remains from her earlier accident. "I must have leaked when I was looking for Master Shan earlier" she said to herself. She threw her panties on the ground and sat down on the toilet. The warm feeling of pee streaming out of her urethra was as satisfying as always. She felt like it would never stop, like an everflowing torrent. A minute must have passed before she finally finished. She quickly wiped herself and flushed the toilet. She decided to leave her pants and panties on the floor as she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. "You can do this" she told herself.

Lilianne walked out of the bathroom and aimed for the closed door leading from the living room. It was as she had suspected, the bedroom. One thing felt peculiar though. Why were there two beds? One on the left and one on the right. Her bags had been put on the left bed. She decided to not think too much about it and ask Master Shan about it tomorrow. She unpacked her bags. She put all the clothes in the closet next to her bed and her books on the night table. "Ahh...finally everything is where it should be. Well, almost anyway" she said as she shamefully looked at her bag. She drew out of it a pack of diapers, labeled "Republic's finest!" and in a subtext "The Republic is here to protect you in many ways". She took out of the pack one diaper. It was plain, light blue with the Republic sign on the front, below it she read "Republic's finest". She sighed and put it on, took off her shirt and unstrapped her bra and dropped it on the floor. She picked a nice T-shirt to sleep in, put it on and threw herself on the soft bed. She let her mind wander, she wondered about what her experience would be like tomorrow, how well she'd do, but mostly she pondered why there was another bed in her room, is somebody else supposed to share this apartment with her? She didn't think about it for very long as her eyes quickly got too heavy to keep open and she fell asleep.

-When you hear a reference to your own story and how it inspired this one- I feel like I have created a new genre for omorashi authors to explore. =^.^=

By the way, great story! I never thought about KOTOR as an era when coming up with my first chapter... I love it though. Absolutely hoping for more in the near future.

Haha, I wish it would become a genre...but I doubt it :/

Anyway, I am sorry about the lack of new chapters, been a busy week. I'll see if I can get another chapter on your screen by the end of this week. 

So, until then :)

-Eli

Haha, I guess this time of year is tough for everyone. Christmas shopping and decoring, extra pressure on many work places, final exams....

I suppose its normal when you think about it haha

Alright then, here I go with the next chapter, I luckily still remember where I was going with this :P

Chapter 3

Lilianne woke up to an unfamiliar voice. "Wow, I didn't expect this! I have a roommate? " the voice said. Lilianne slowly rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "W-whah?" she mumbled. She peered her eyes to try and figure out where the voice was coming from. A blurred figure was in front of her, which quickly cleared up to reveal a person. Blonde, short hair, pale skin and blue eyes. "A...boy?" she thought to herself. "A BOY!!" she yelled, the blonde-haired guy to much surprise. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN HERE?! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" she screamed. "Alright, Alright, I'm going.." the boy said as he hurried out of the room. Lilianne sighed in relief as she took off her blanket, revealing her light blue diaper, which now had turned a little yellow on the crotch. "Thank god he didn't see 'that'" she mumbled. "Who is that guy anyway?"  She unstrapped her wet diaper, took it and rolled it up, then hid it under her bed. She'd take care of it later.

She opened her closet and chose a red pair of panties, which had a sign of the formerly glorious Empire. Lilianne had always had a thing for the Empire. It was long lost, not too much was known about it anymore, only that it was the root of all evil in the Galaxy. But something about that mystery fascinated her. She had read all the books she had access to, she knew all there was to know about the great Sith Empire and how they fought the mighty Republic, eventually leading to the victory of the Republic. She had to be stealthy about her interest in it though, seeking too much knowledge about it was forbidden. She didn't understand why, it was just history, war is war, how can people prevent another one without learning about the other ones  and knowing what caused them?
She picked a bra that matched the panties and put on gray leggings and a light-gray sweater. She then put her hair in a ponytail and did her make-up. She had completely forgotten about the boy that was waiting right outside the door in her living room.

She opened the door and saw the boy sitting on the couch, doing force tricks with a couple of pebbles he had brought with him. 
"Now, who are you and what in the galaxy are you doing here?" she asked abruptly.

"I'm Maran, the one who will become the strongest Jedi who ever lived!" he exclaimed

"That still doesn't tell me what the heck you're doing here? And aren't you a little too arrogant to be a Jedi?"

"I live here, starting today! Or so I was told..and it's not arrogance, I'm just stating facts!"

"What? I'm not going to be living with a boy, especially not YOU!" Lilianne stated frustrated "This must be some kind of mistake, I'm going to see Master Shan about this right now!"

"Whatever, I'll just be here, unpacking my things."

Lilianne stormed out and ran straight to her Master's chambers. No way was she going to be sharing a room with that guy, He is annoying and arrogant and probably stupid too. No way was she sleeping undressed with him lying but few meters across the room. She entered Master Shan's chambers. "Master! What is the meaning of thi-"

"I sense anger in you, young padawan" Master Shan said. "But I sense your fear even stronger. Control your emotions, padawan, or else your training will go no further!". This exclamation startled Lilianne quite a bit. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She envisioned her home planet, Alderaan. That always calmed her down, thinking of the snow, the trees, the flying fish creatures that she never remembers the name of. "Now that you've calmed down, tell me what's on your mind"

"M-master. There must have been some kind of mistake...there is a boy in my apartment who claims to be my roommate!"

"Oh, that is no mistake, young padawan. He too just began his training here on Tython. Roommates are matched together through measurements of potential power. You two are on equal level, so it seems only natural to have you two living together. After all, the two of you will be training together for the next two years."

"B-but...he's a HE...I can't live with a GUY!"

"Gender should not matter. You two are perfect sparring partners for each other. Look at this as part of your training, a test to see if you are able to take control of your emotions".

"I..I understand, Master Shan. I will not let you down." Lilianne answered shamefully "Now what is it that I am supposed to do on my first day of training?" Master Shan handed her a hologram. "This hologram will lead you to a Datacron somewhere on Tython. Find it and decipher it, learn what it says, then bring me the results"

"Understood, I will do my best" She said and walked out of her Master's chambers. She went back to her apartment and to her disappointment, the boy was still there. He had fallen asleep on the couch, must've spent the whole night travelling to Tython. She looked at him. "He looks kinda cute" she thought to herself. "What am I thinking? I'm a jedi, I shouldn't be thinking things like that!" she shook her head. She lifted one of the pebbles he was playing with earlier and steered it above his head. She then released the pebble making it fall right on his face. "OW!" he screamed as he jumped up. "Hey, sleepyhead, don't you have something else to do than lie on my couch sleeping?" 

"Even great Jedis like me need their sleep! I would be sleeping in the bedroom if it didn't reek of some weird smell...you know anything about that?" Lilianne blushed. It was definitely her wet diaper that she couldn't dispose of this morning, but she couldn't tell him that. "N-no, I got no idea!" she answered evasively.

"Hmm, I get the feeling you're not being completely honest with me here, so I'll go do some investigating on my own". he said as he headed for the bedroom door. Lilianne quickly rushed in front of the door, stopping him in his path. "NO! D-don't go in there! This is just your imagi-"

"Oh now I definitely want to go in there, you're obviously hiding something. Did you wet the bed or something?" He interrupted as he pushed her aside. Her face turned red. "NO! Why do you assume I'd do something that childish?" she said angrily, yet with tears starting to form in her eyes. He walked towards her bed and was about to grab her blanket when something suddenly pulled him back forcefully and he got thrown across the room, slamming him into the wall. Lilianne snapped out of her anger. What happened? She definitely did that, but where did that power come from? She ran towards him. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Y-yeah..I guess" he replied. "W-what just happened?" his head had taken a blow it seemed, he was confused.

"I...I'm not sure. I didn't mean to hurt you...I was just going to try and stop you" she said worried

"Heh..I guess I underestimated you. You're not as weak as you look like. And don't be sorry, this was my fault for overstepping my boundaries." he replied. "Now let me stand up so I can get into my training gear, I have a mission to take care of."

"Are you sure you should go off to training right away?" Lilianne asked. "You think the best Jedi in this academy can be caught whining over some tiny injury?" he answered as he jumped on his feet. "Nah-ah, I'm going straight away!" He quickly rushed out of the room and out of the apartment. He was too fast for Lilianne to even get a chance to stop him. She was sure this accident had left more than just tiny injuries on his body. She sighed. "Fine, run off. It's not like I care if you got hurt anyway!" she said, mostly to herself, as the boy was already long gone. But all she could think of was that she had a bad feeling about all this....

Sorry for the lack of Omo content in this chapter. This is more of an introduction to the second main character, as well as some better insight into Lilianne's vulnerability towards the dark side. It may seem rushed a bit, but that's probably because I'm tired and looking to go off to sleep :) 

Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless :D 

• 1 month later...

Alrighty guys, it's been some time since the last chapter, but I'm not out yet. I just took a small pause over Christmas and stuff. But I'm back, hope you'll enjoy what I have to offer :)

Chapter 4

"This stupid hologram tells me nothing of use!" Lilianne said angrily "Absolutely nothing!". She was not completely sure where she was, she had been trying to follow this hologram and it's words; "Let the force flow through you and you will find what you seek within a place shrouded with darkness" What was that supposed to mean? She had been running around looking for a cave of some sorts, for that is the one place that would be shrouded with darkness on this planet, yet she found no caves with anything of interest in them. In anger, she lifted up a bunch of pebbles and threw them with the force. 

"Ouch! The hell was that for..?" an all too familiar voice said. Her anger quickly faded as worries filled her mind. She ran towards the direction of where she'd thrown the pebbles. "Oh, so it was you...should have known!" Maran said while rubbing his head. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there.." she said. "It's fine, it just hurt a little. So what are you doing out here?"

"I'm on a very important mission for Master Shan to find an ancient datacron!" She exclaimed proudly. 

"And judging by how you threw those pebbles, I take it isn't going too well?" He replied mockingly. 

"Shut up! I'm doing perfectly fine on my own! It's not like you have made any progress with yours anyway, you went hours before I did."

"Even a great Jedi like me has to be challenged sometimes. I'm looking for ancient ruins said to have been made by Jedis long ago who fell into the dark side, some dark temple of sorts"

"A dark temple...THAT'S IT!" she shouted out happily. "A place shrouded with darkness! That's why I couldn't find any caves that led to my objective through my meditations"

She wanted to hug him, but held herself back. "I've never been good with that meditation stuff, so I've just been running all over looking for it" Maran said. Lilianne ignored what he said, went into her meditation position and emptied her mind. She let the force flow right through her as she focused her thoughts on an ancient temple. What she saw was blurry, it was all clouded, but she could clearly see a valley, mountains all around forming a perfect circle. In the middle of that circle was a building of some sort. She couldn't see if it was the temple or not. She could hear the stream of water, coming from a waterfall nearby. The water was warm, she could sense it, she could swear she even felt it's warmness from her toes all the way up to her- 

She quickly snapped out of her meditation. She looked down on her crotch and it was as she had feared. Her leggings were wet with a very visible spot on her crotch and an even bigger one on her butt. She couldn't believe it! Why is this happening to her? She quickly looked at Maran. He wasn't looking her way, instead he seemed to be enjoying the beautiful view they had over the Jedi temple. She wanted to cry. How could she hide this from him? It hadn't rained for days so she could not say the grass was wet and they were nowhere near a lake or any water. He turned around. "Oh, you're done! Did you find anything out?" He hadn't noticed. "Y-yeah, I know where we need to go, but, uhm..." She hesitated "We need to go back to the Jedi temple so I can read about this ancient temple in the library." she lied.

"No need! I already read all there is on the temple, so we can go right away!" He said as he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She wasn't expecting that. Now he could clearly see it, the wet patch on her pants, the obvious sign of how much of a baby she is. Still holding her hand, he noticed on her facial expression that something was wrong. "What's the matter?" he asked worried. "N-nothing" she answered as she dried the tears that were forming in her eyes "It doesn't matter". His eyes now diverted down to her crotch area. "Why are your pants wet? Did you-"

"Yea, I peed my pants. Laugh all you want, make fun of me or whatever" She shouted now with tears streaming down her face. But he didn't laugh. He didn't make fun of her. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "It's alright" he said.

She could barely believe it, the boy she had been detesting, thrown rocks at, tried to throw out of her apartment, been a total jerk to, hugged her. Why wasn't he disgusted? Why didn't he laugh? "I don't deserve to be a jedi" she whispered.

"What? Don't say that!" He answered quickly as he pulled her away from him, but kept his hands on her shoulders "You have crazy potential, you might even be almost as good a jedi as me!"

"Jedis don't pee their pants!" she replied.

"Says who? What do you know about that? I'm sure a four hour long battle would be hard to fight while holding it all in, many probably just pee themselves while fighting!" He moved his right hand from her shoulder and to her hair. He looked right into her eyes. "It's okay, you had an accident." he said as he stroked her hair "You're still powerful, you're still smart and super pretty!" She couldn't believe it. Did he really think that? She felt warm inside, a feeling she had not felt before. A feeling like she was safe, like she could trust in him. "Lets go back to our room so you can change into something less....wet.". She nodded, she didn't know what to say. She was too embarrassed, too ashamed. 

They walked towards the Jedi temple as the sun slowly lowered behind it, creating a beautiful horizon.

Well, seems like the bump that happened with last chapter, more people have started following this story. To say the least, I'm kinda flattered in a way. When I decided to go ahead and make a Jedi omo fiction I didn't expect anyone to really be interested, but I figured I'd go ahead so I'd have them out there for myself to read (Narcissist much?). So even if 7 people doesn't sound like many followers to this story, to me it is A LOT. It means I'm satisfying at least 7 people, since the views counter doesn't work for some reason, I can't tell how many have viewed it.

What I'm trying to say here is that I love the fact I am writing this FOR someone,  it's more than just me putting my omo fantasies on paper :P
I hope this next chapter will please you guys too!

Chapter 5

"What is going on with me" Lilianne thought to herself as she stood under the shower with hot water pouring down on her beautiful figure. It had been a long day, it was already nighttime by the time they got back to their bedchambers, 3 hour walk in her wet pants next to her roommate whom she just met the morning of that very same day.

But her thoughts were not on the accident, the wet pants, the reason she was taking a shower in the first place. All she could think about was that hug. She could not remember such warmth being directed towards her, such understanding and care. She had played it over and over in her head a million times already. But what she also wondered over and over, what WERE those feelings? Why did she feel so good in his arms, despite her wet pants? And most of all, why couldn't she stop thinking about him?

She was distracted from her thoughts by a loud knocking on the bathroom door. "Hey! You going to be in there forever? Just because you had a little accident doesn't give you the right to make me have one!" Maran's voice said impatiently. She had completely forgot he LIVED with her. "Y-yes! I'm almost done, just give me a minute!" she shouted. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She stepped in the middle of a small circle lit up with neon-blue lights. The lights got stronger and she felt her whole body getting drier. Five seconds passed and she was already completely dry.

"SHIT" she suddenly yelled. "I forgot to bring with me clean clothes! I don't know what to do..." She looked at the clothes she had on before. They were still damp, her red panties along with her grey leggings. Her eyes suddenly rolled over to another set of clothes that had been shoved in one of the corners. They were definitely hers, but she didn't remember since when. She picked up the light-brown leggings and inspected them. They didn't seem to be dirty, so she put them on along with the shirt that was there along with it. Underneath it all was a pair of plain white panties, with obvious spot of an accident. She remembered now, those are the clothes from her first time in these bedchambers. She quickly grabbed the panties and put them in her pocket. "No need for anyone to see that!" she said as she blushed. 

She opened the bathroom door and Maran rushed inside with his hands in his crotch. "Took you damn well long enough!" he shouted as he shut the door behind him. Lilianne wondered if he had leaked, and giggled at the thought. She hurried into the bedroom and took off the clothes she had put on. She had to be quick. Maran could come out of the bathroom any minute. She walked to her closet and found a black T-shirt that had a picture of Darth Malgus, a once glorious Sith Lord. After putting it on she quickly rushed over to her bag, reached down into it with her hand and drew out a diaper. She couldn't shake out the feeling of shame as she put it on. Just as she finished strapping it on, the door opened. She turned around in a flash as her face turned white. "Did he see?" was the only thing that could go through her mind. Her T-shirt was long enough to cover her diaper, but in that brief moment that her shirt was lifted up and she was strapping her diaper, he could have seen it. 

"OH! Sorry! Not done changing?" he said apologizing. 

"D-did y-you see....anything?" she asked embarrassed.

"Nope! Unfortunately for me!" He said as he grinned. 

"Shut up!" she replied as she wasn't sure if to be angry at him for that comment or happy, for it seems to imply that he likes her body. "I'm going to sleep" she said and crawled into her bed and under the blanket. "Goodnight" Maran said. "Goodnight" she replied and fell asleep quickly after.

The following morning she woke up to the same familiar feeling. A wet, warm, light-blue Republic diaper. She looked over to the other side of the room. There he was, lying soundly in his bed, sleeping like there was not a worry in the world. She decided to use that opportunity to change from her diaper. She grabbed a new pair of panties from her closet, this time purple ones, but like the other pair, it had the symbol of the Empire in black. She picked out some clothes to wear and went into the bathroom. She slowly unstrapped her diaper, revealing how wet it really was. "Any more and it would probably have leaked!" she said to herself. She wrapped up the diaper, slipped into her panties and was on her way to the garbage disposal hole when suddenly a "Swoosh" sound comes from the door. "Did I forget to lock the door!?" 

"W-what are you doing?" Maran asked

To be continued...

3 hours ago, haloslipping said:

Everyone's here enjoying the omo bits and I'm just over here trying to remember the geography of the Jedi temple on Tython. Your inclusion of the taxi droid saying "have a safe and pleasant stay" makes me happy.

Haha, to be fair my jedi temple layout is'nt excactly precise, I mean, there are no actual bathrooms in the game world, and you never see any bedchambers, but since the prologue happens over a month if I recall, then they must sleep somewhere, so I improvised haha. And I felt the taxi droid was an important input

Alright, I know my last chapter was the shortest to date, but all I got to say is don't try to write a chapter while watching TV :P

Fun fact: This will be the first chapter with no time passing between the end of the last one

Chapter 6

Her face was white. Her body froze. She could feel her heart beating heavier and heavier, as if something was pounding it with a hammer. He had seen it. The blond-haired boy stood there right in front of her, watching her with a dirty diaper in her hands, a diaper soaked with her pee. She tried to say something.
"I...t-this is...I mean.." she stuttered.

"Is that yours?" he asked surprised yet with small confusion in his tone.

"N-no...or well.." her face was turning red and tears were forming in her eyes. "That's just-"

"Do you have accidents in the night too?" he asked bluntly

"NO! This isn't as it looks like!" she responded quickly and upset

"So you are not holding a diaper that seems used and exactly your size?" he replied in disbelief.

"U-uhm...SHUT IT!" she suddenly shouted as she started running past him, throwing the diaper into the disposal, causing lasers to dissolve it. She ran to the bedroom and forced the door to close with her force and locked it. She threw herself on the bed, buried her face in her pillow and started crying. "How could I forget to lock the door?" she thought to herself. "He must think I'm a freak now, first I wet myself in front of him, then he finds out I need diapers. He can't possibly like me now! I'll never be in his arms again!".

The blue-eyed boy stepped out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch. He thought about going after her, but decided to give her some time. After all he found out about her probably most embarrassing thing. A lot of things went through his head. "Was it really her diaper? Whose else could it possibly have been? We are the only ones in this apartment. Was this a one time thing? Probably not, since she obviously put on a diaper before bed." After wondering about it for close to an hour, he decided to try and talk to her. He easily unlocked the door by hacking into the panel on the left side of the door. He entered the room and there she was, lying in her bed. He could not hear anything from her so he assumed she was asleep. As he walked to his bed, he noticed that her bag was half open, and only a bag of Republic diapers in it. That confirmed the conclusion he had come to, the diaper was hers. He sat down on his bed and waited for her to wake up.

She opened her eyes. "W-was it a dream" she muttered. Then she realized that all that had happened was very real, she still had the clothes on from before.

"Ah, you're up" he said with a warm tone.

"Y-yeah.." she said awkwardly. He walked over to her bed. "That was your diaper you were holding there earlier, wasn't it?" She blushed as she nodded.

"You don't have to be so ashamed, I won't judge you." he said with the same warm tone as he sat down on her bed and started stroking her hair. "Nobody's perfect"

"B-but I...this is...how are you not disgusted?" she asked confused. 

"How could I be disgusted with someone as beautiful as you?" he replied.

"But I..but I wet the bed..I need diapers...."

"The great legendary Jedi Bastila also wet her bed...she was still a badass Jedi!" he exclaimed.

"Is that true?" she asked

"Yea, it's not a well-known fact, she is portrayed as a perfect being, but it's all there in her diary. The original is just not accessible to the public. It was in my old master's desk once though, and I read it in secret once" he answered.

She looked a bit more relieved now. "So...I'm not a freak" she muttered. He ran his fingers through her hair and down to her cheek. "Of course you're not, you're just a normal human with very humane problems" She blushed. His hand felt so warm and secure. She felt she could trust him with anything.

"S-so you won't tell anyone?" she asked. "Of course I won't. This will be our little secret" he said and smiled. "Now come, lets get ready to explore that temple. I'm leaving in an hour" he stated as he stood up. "By the way, nice panties!" he said as he grinned. "GET OUT!" she shouted as she threw a book at him. He hurried out of the room. As the doors shut behind him, Lilianne wondered what those feelings were she was developing for him. Was this what the Masters referred to as 'Love'. If so, then it is forbidden. But how could something so good be considered bad? She couldn't understand it. She shook it out of her head as she started to get ready to leave..

Well, that was it for tonight. Hope you'll like it. Again, not much omo in this chapter, as well as it being a bit short, but I promise you stuff will happen in the next one :)