Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you watch Wetting vids

Like the title says, How do you watch wetting vids. Do you watch them normally or have your own way of watching them, for example do you watch them over and over again to see and get a good pic in your head of every little detail. For me, I just skip right to the wetting , I honestly couldn't care for the desperation. Anyway, if you want to, reply below how you watch wettting videos.

Guest TeaWithDevin

Vocalizations are what really make the video for me. If I find that the video has been recorded without sound, I rarely bother finishing it. 

If there's an extended desperation time before the wetting I'll often skip ahead until about three minutes before the first evidence of a leak and watch to the end of the wetting from there. I also don't tend to watch much after the bladder is empty. The wet patches don't do too much for me. 

I period of desperation is crucial to my enjoying a wetting. Just wetting does nothing for me. A prolonged period of desperation is fine as long as the story keeps progressing, with the person moving, changing positions and method of holding. Talking about how desperate they are is a big plus. If it is a well made video I watch it repeatedly to get every detail . 

Definitely skip to just a little bit before the wetting - endless desperation is just dull but it's nice to see those last futile attempts when someone's REALLY desperate to the point they can't hold any longer... And then to see the point when they ACTUALLY can't hold any longer!

I love to see women enjoying the experience of wetting, and/or the huge relief if they've been holding ages, but I don't need to see the actual holding cos what are they doing? Just standing there, "being" desperate? In which case lets move on to the main event. Or are they squirming occasionally while doing something ostensibly everyday, which is better because it feels less artificial but it's also uninteresting to me to watch someone pretending to go about their everyday lives while desperate cos I can easily do that myself...

I'm going to have to agree with Lunas - that last fight before wetting is super hot. Even though I love desperation, endless scenes with no major outward sign of needing to pee gets boring.

Some of my favorites are the ones where they are fighting clear to the end, with several minutes when they are desperately trying to hold on before losing it. I have been known to edit the videos so that it cuts off just after they start to totally lose it and it loops back to the desperation.

Also, I just registered that the originally question was about how I watch them. Apart from the above answer, sometimes I will get to the edge for 30+ minutes while browsing through and downloading videos, not finishing until I find a particularly good one. After several sessions of this, once I have a bunch of videos, I'll do the same thing but just watching short bits of each video. I sort them into ratings of 1-4, each in its own folder, and will again keep going on edge for 30+ minutes. The orgasm at the end is amazing!

Guest Unimatrix0

Seconded about the final moments before the dam bursts, though sometimes I can watch longer bits of desperation to warm up if I'm in the right mood. I must be a pretty auditory guy, because the hissing sound of a wetting drives me wild! I hear some people like watching or doing no-hands holds, but I personally enjoy watching them use any means they can to hold it in, perhaps progressing to more extreme measures as the need increases. Also, I like to watch desperation while I'm desperate as well, for some reason it amplifies the feelings I get out of the video.

• 1 month later...

i just skip through it and back to watch it briefly and if its something i think i will like i start from the start  but normally skip through small sections until i get to just before the wetting

On 11/16/2016 at 3:28 PM, TVGuy said:

As a producer, it doesn't matter what I do, people are going to write and complain.

Even if I do a video with 10 or 15 minutes of desperate lead up, I will have people complain about it.  Both that there still wasn't enough desperation, while others will complain that it took too long to get to the wetting.

at least if there is desperation it can be skipped  its a win win for both

or create a chapter in each video so that you can skip to just before the wetting for those inclined

Guest Unimatrix0
1 hour ago, Gemmy said:

When I watch wetting videos I usually end up skipping back and replaying little scenes over and over. Either because of a sexy motion the person made or something they said about their desperation that I enjoy. I have a list in my head of my fave vids and the time stamp of certain things I really enjoy.

Oh my, I do that all the time! I thought I was weird and the only one who did that. Thanks for sharing! :D

I think the norm is to skip after a bit. Unless it's 100% real desperation no acting involved I have a hard time watching it.

On 1/12/2017 at 7:36 AM, facade said:

I watch a bit of the desperation then skip to a few seconds before the wetting if it's too long or cheesey. I don't usually watch it again right away and delete it afterwards unless I like it.

I have the exact opposite with videos, even if I'm not a huge fan of them. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to videos. There are probably hundreds of videos I've only seen once but have.