Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

>> Only For People That Like To Wear Diapers<<

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

tantricmac

tantricmac

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts
Who here likes to wear diaper????

Male hamtaro

hamtaro

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 20 posts

Who here likes to wear diaper????

I do, on occasion. My friend got me into it.. I think it can be kinda cute. I love that embarassment factor. No messing, tho.

Male Miles255

Miles255
Hmm, probably me...I would consider myself a DL...

Something something something Sonic reference.

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
I've never actually tried it myself, though it's on my list xD

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Salem

Salem

• Trial Member
  • 1 posts
I do~ I'm an AB/DL.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
I'm a DL myself as well :)

I love fanfics involving diapers and love wearing/wetting them, though I've only very rarely been able to do so.

But I only like messing in fan fiction, I don't care for it in real life at all. I'm just weird like that.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male Miles255

Miles255

I love fanfics involving diapers and love wearing/wetting them, though I've only very rarely been able to do so.

But I only like messing in fan fiction, I don't care for it in real life at all. I'm just weird like that.

Well, I just have to say that I am basically the same about everything you just said.

Something something something Sonic reference.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
There's a specific RP on DiaperedAnime that I really enjoyed. It involved a regressed Inuyasha, I've read a few fanfics involving the same thing also that I really enjoyed.

The fanfics involving Shippo that I started I had intended to involve diapering in, I originally posted them on DiaperedAnime, but thanks to my short attention span I haven't gotten around to finishing them. Heh.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male antifairy

antifairy
It's something I'd like to try. but I just feel weird about actually doing it. I think I would much rather see it in fanfics or videos/pictures.

Male LedinWind

LedinWind
I'm much a DL myself. Not a AB at all. Not sure how I got into it, but I'm all for it. Love to see a female mess and wet, don't mind seeing a male wet, either. *Shrugs* Though, after a experiment, I've realized I hate it. ._. The 0.8 seconds of movement was replaced by like... 20 minutes of regret. Though, I love seeing a attractive female wet and/or mess. Especially if it's like desperation. Nothing gets me going more.

But I digress...

Yes, I like diapers. lol
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

tantricmac

tantricmac

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts

I do~ I'm an AB/DL.

Cool im more of a DL and an AB. But ive never really tried to act like an AB so IDK.

YAh i think messing is..... well... too messy. lol But i also like fanfics with girls wetting.

Haiguyz

Haiguyz

• Basic Member
  • 4 posts
I do! I love when i wet it and i just feel that warm sensation. Mmmmm.

tantricmac

tantricmac

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts

Yah same here! Love the warm feeling of wetting......

Male antifairy

antifairy

Yah same here! Love the warm feeling of wetting......

I agree. lol.

Female Njaga

Njaga

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 33 posts
I do!
I haven't actually worn them yet, but I really really really want to!
It seems so nice, feeling the warm pee surround you, knowing it won't spill on the floor.
I can't imagine how much desperation fun I could have! Drink tons of water and play videogames while squirming in my chair. Oooh, the fun!

Female Ruddy Kitty

Ruddy Kitty

• Trial Member
  • 2 posts
I would be one of these people.

I love diapers... I love AB/DL and consider myself an AB. It feels good to just let to in a diaper and feel it so warm :D

Despite all that, I also need diapers. I have a bed wetting problem... I've started to wear more during the day too because it feels good. So at least I can get to diapers easily.

Female Dessy

Dessy

I would be one of these people.

I love diapers... I love AB/DL and consider myself an AB. It feels good to just let to in a diaper and feel it so warm :D

Despite all that, I also need diapers. I have a bed wetting problem... I've started to wear more during the day too because it feels good. So at least I can get to diapers easily.

im the same.. except.. I kind of refuse them.. lol

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

cha

cha

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 11 posts
I do, very occasionally I even wear them. Once had a girlfriend who was quite slim. She could fit into goodnites. quite easy to get those, so had some good times.

Male Dorin

Dorin
Well, I wore diapers a few time before... Though I don't consider myself as a AB/DL. Just love the warm feeling, even though it started to leak out the diaper. Heh heh...

Male Adamu-kun!

Adamu-kun!

Leaking

• Deactivated
  • 117 posts
I want diapers terribly much... but it's just more money and money I don't have... and I have no opportunities to steal either. Well, there was this one time I had to pee quite bad... I was at my sister's... I saw some relatively large baby diapers and I got so turned on. I knew I couldn't do much with them (fit wise) but I so wanted to see how much they could hold. I was so tempted to do it but I didn't have enough privacy or daring to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users