Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wanted to create a new forum for this idea to see what others would say about it. Does anyone else like the idea of using Omorashi as an extra challenge for a video game?

I had a few different ideas and hoped maybe I'd get some advice (as well as some more general advice.

I thought of this the first time when playing Bayonetta 2 and was fighting Alrunae, it wasn't the most fun experience but I really like the idea even still.

Another thought was the idea of any Omo loving gamers to maybe stream (pardon the pun) playing a game whilst desperate.

Anyone else into the idea or have advice for me?

Completing the tutorial;

News flash, every single streamer on twitch is human (except "twitch plays pokemon" and bot accounts, I guess)

which means that, crazy thought, every single one of them needs to pee.

Advice: just go wander though the lists of people playing all day (there are no shortage of those) and then

Strike up a conversation to introduce yourself and get them interacting with you using game mechanics

if you put the effort in to keep them engaged, you will have the ability to tie them up with text until the fidget level reaches >9000 (pardon the meme)

still uncertain if it's worth the time investment? Find a lonely day drinker, they are practically asking for interaction.

& don't feel guilty! You can always panic and hit pause anytime glhf

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 11:54 AM, ShiveringWarm said:

Completing the tutorial;

News flash, every single streamer on twitch is human (except "twitch plays pokemon" and bot accounts, I guess)

which means that, crazy thought, every single one of them needs to pee.

Advice: just go wander though the lists of people playing all day (there are no shortage of those) and then

Strike up a conversation to introduce yourself and get them interacting with you using game mechanics

if you put the effort in to keep them engaged, you will have the ability to tie them up with text until the fidget level reaches >9000 (pardon the meme)

still uncertain if it's worth the time investment? Find a lonely day drinker, they are practically asking for interaction.

& don't feel guilty! You can always panic and hit pause anytime glhf

I like that idea, but at the same time I'm also guessing that 99.9% of twitch streamers are NOT into omorashi. I more feel like I'd want to try with someone who's full on planning and into it, though certainly some time I'll see if I can actually tie up a streamer some time.

Whenever I'm doing a hold, it'll pretty much always be during a game. Apart from anything else it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the water I've drunk to kick in. Sometimes I like to set myself challenges like "don't pee until you find a toilet in game your character can use" and so on, which is fun. I don't stream it or anything though personally

Guest Unimatrix0

Oh, totally. I've Minecrafted while desperate before, interesting experience. It makes you hyperaware but hasty XD And you better prey that a creeper doesn't get the drop on you and make you leak...

11 hours ago, OmoAl said:

Whenever I'm doing a hold, it'll pretty much always be during a game. Apart from anything else it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the water I've drunk to kick in. Sometimes I like to set myself challenges like "don't pee until you find a toilet in game your character can use" and so on, which is fun. I don't stream it or anything though personally

yeah, I more just mention streaming it because 1: on the streamer side you'd have evidence that you were actually holding as well as motivation (the latter I desperately need, no pun intended) 2: as the watcher it'd be fun to see someone squirm whilst trying to take on the boss just hoping to everything that they don't spring a leak whilst concentrating.

7 hours ago, Unimatrix0 said:

Oh, totally. I've Minecrafted while desperate before, interesting experience. It makes you hyperaware but hasty XD And you better prey that a creeper doesn't get the drop on you and make you leak...

I'm going to remember that one.

• 2 weeks later...

An unplanned gaming hold is actually what led to one of my first early experiences with omorashi.

I was playing Runescape online with some friends in my clan and we were running a dungeon together with tough bosses. I had needed to pee for a little while at this point but had put it off as was my usual routine while gaming, which usually wasn't a problem for me. However, I has misjudged how much time we were going to spend in this dungeon because my friends were trying to farm rare drops and soon found myself wiggling and bouncing in my computer chair.

I kept telling myself I would get up and go after each boss, but my team was on a roll and I felt a bit embarrassed about telling them to wait for me (I was tanking damage from the bosses so my role was vital). My desperation steadily grew with my stubbornness, and it wasn't long before I was squeezing my legs together to help hold it in since both of my hands were occupied with the mouse and keyboard.

We had just pulled a fresh boss spawn when I felt myself starting to leak. A long involuntary dribble forced its way into my underwear, and it caught me off guard so much I was barely able to stop the flow by desperately grabbing my crotch. This required me to let go of the mouse, however, and the boss I was tanking hit me hard as I missed an important magic spell swap. Despite my predicament, my brain forced my hand back to my mouse, and as soon as I let go of my crotch I leaked again, and harder this time.

I hadn't peed my pants since I was a little kid at this point, and was panicked at the idea of it happening now. The bathroom was down the hall from my room, I had to go so bad I wasn't sure if I could even stand up, and the boss in Runescape wasn't even at half health. If I wet my pants I would surely get caught because I didn't know how to do my own laundry and she would notice that the pants were missing if I threw them away. 

Unsure what to do in my frantic desperation and feeling my bladder threatening to give way at any moment, I quickly took my hand from the mouse to yank down my pants and underwear in one fell swoop. I kicked them off to the side of the desk, scooted my now bare butt up to the edge of the chair, and started to pee on my bedroom carpet right under my desk.

My pee gushed out uncontrollably in a forceful stream, streaming hard into the carpet fibers between my bare feet. The pattering sound seemed deafening to me and I was terrified someone would hear it, but there wasn't anything I could do at this point to stop. I was peeing so hard that the carpet couldn't even soak it up as fast as it was coming out, causing a big puddle to roll out over the top of the dark wet stain.

I kept peeing for about thirty seconds, and the room stunk of it when I was done. I scrubbed the carpet with an old towel and Febreeze as best as I could then threw the towel away and let the rest dry overnight. Amazingly enough I never got found out.

Probably led to my love for carpet peeing :lol: