Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pokemon Journey

On 11/24/2016 at 10:26 AM, Lisk said:

From a pokemon that's a couple of levels behind our Charmander and has a catch rate of 255? Attack, endure its retaliation strike, throw pokeball next turn. Gotta catch them all!

I second this.  

On 11/25/2016 at 9:15 AM, That idiot me said:

Do we have pokeballs?

Yes we do.  I don't know the exact number though.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, this will be my first interactive story, so please not to much hate. As the title says, this will be a Pokemon interactive Story, so lets start off. You walk into Prof. Oaks lab, you

Don't worry my two followers of this, the next part will come out soon, but first, ROUND OF APPLOSE TO @Dimwitrolo for making this epic illistration of what happened last time. His/Her art below 

Posted Images

(So sorry for the lack of activity)

Charmander, use tackle!!! you say, as when the Pidgey gets close enough, Charmander headbutts it to the ground. As a response to your magnificent fighting, you throw a pokeball at it, it sucks the Pidgey in with a beautiful red beam. Your on the edge of your seat as the pokeball shakes, shake, shake, shake, beep! Your caught it! You go to get the pokeball and meet your new team mate. At that moment, a large shadow of a bird appeared. "Is that flames coming off of it" you think "It can't be" You say to yourself as you look up, and see nothing. "See, it couldn't be THAT bird" you say, walking back to the route. "HELP, HELP" you here a scream in the distance, you run towards the noise in full dash mode, but you come across two paths, the sound seems evenly coming from both paths, and you wonder what to do.

What will you do?

1) Go Left

2) Go Right

3) Ignore the scream and try to track the Ratatata

4) Your choice

You Decide to go left, and you luckily guessed the correct path, you see a women cornered by a Fearow, and judging by a little puddle underneath her and the faint smell a urine, her bladder hadn't done much good with all the fear. The Fearow spies you in the corner of its vision, turns around to face you, and gives you a threatening call, you couldn't blame the girl women for wetting herself, as the sound was so fear racking some of your own urine escaped into your panties. You take a step back before sending your Charmander, making it intent to beat this thing, if not send it on the run.

What will you do?

1) Tackle

2) Tail Whip

3) Pokeball

Alright, lets count the votes

ok, that's not bad considering how much I usually get

anyways, back to our story

"Charmander" You shouted, but to make sure you didn't attract any other pokemon, quietly "Use Tail Whip" The Charmander obeys your orders and uses that move, ultimately lowering the Fearows defense, but alas, the Fearow uses Gust again, taking out your Charmander. You send out your Pidgey as a final assault "For the girl" You thought

What will you do?

Moves

1) Gust (Will take away 25% of opponents HP)

(Yeah, that's apparently the only move a Level 4 Pidgey knows)

Bag

1) Pokeballs x10

Other Moves

1) Run

Team

1) Pidgey LVL 4 (In battle) 100% HP

2) Charmander LVL 5 (Fainted)  0% HP

Edited by EthanDaOmoWIz (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

"PIDGEY" You scream "USE GUST" the Pidgey obeyed your command, sending a fury of wind towards its opponent, it takes away 33% of the Fearow's health, leaving it with 48%, it then realized this battle was not worth it, it was just for a girl anyway, it did one last gust, taking 50% of your Pidgey's health, before flying away. "YEAH YOU BETTER RUN" you shout to it while it is making it's getaway. You walk over to the cowering little girl the Fearow was attacking, and helped her up. "Are you ok?" you ask her, checking for any bleeding or bruises. "I'm fine" she smiled at you "thanks for saving me, I probably wouldn't have stood a chance against that thing". "Yeah, your bladder didn't" she then looked down and noticed her wet spot, then blushed, you could probably see it from a mile away. "Don't feel embarrassed, that Fearow even made me wet my panties a little, so why were you out here anyway?". "I wanted to explore" she said with an enthusiastic expression "I want to see many pokemon". "Well, maybe we should get you home for a change" you smile at her. "But I want to keep exploring" She says, with a sort of winy voice

What Will You Do?

1) Go Home and get her a Change, and maybe get your pokemon healed

2) Keep exploring

(Also, do you guys have any suggestions or criticism to make this story better, I'd be happy to see your guy's suggestions)

Edited by EthanDaOmoWIz (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for no updates) You walk along the path, taking the girl back to her home. On the way there you hear your stomach grumble, and feel yourself fill up, but not with pee, in a different way you decide to hold it off until you get to the next town. It takes about 15 minutes to get there, "AMY" a women yells as she comes running for the little girl and hugs her tightly "I WAS WORRIED SICK" she felt her bum "Why did you wet yourself" she asked disapprovingly. "There was Fearow" she said kind of blushing "This girl saved me". "I can't thank you enough, here, take these" she gives you some potions and some revives "it's the least I can do, you know, with no Pokemon centers or towns being nearby". "Thank you" you take them and put them in your bag. "Happy travels" the women says as you say goodbye and walk away, quickly healing your Pokemon 

What will you do?

1) Go back to the forest to catch Pokemon and hold off your need

2) Get to the town to find a bathroom (5/6 chance succes rate) and challenge e gym leader

3) Other (can be combined with other options)

PKMN

Pidgey 100% Lvl. 4

Charmander 100% Lvl. 6

Bag

7x Potions

3x Revives

9x Pokeballs