Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Common Fetishes - how many do you have?

Given what website we're on, everybody is either going to be a fan of 10, 8, or both.

As for me I'd say 8, 7, 4, 3, 2, and 1. So yeah, a fair amount of that list.

My main fetish is definitely love and extremely passionate lust, and all my fetishes revolve around this. The biggest one is definitely jeans peeing. I also love leather(look) clothes and tight sexy clothes in general, fishnets, leggings, pantyhose... but at the same time I love seeing them get abused, dirty or destroyed by ripping or burning (but only if the girl does it herself, any rape scenes, catfights or anything are a total turn-off). Dirty talk is also a big turn on for me, without any limits. I'd love to hear a girl to talk any filth she desires. 
I'm practically ok with anything as long as there aren't any other people involved (besides me and my woman) or any pain or discomfort, BDSM isn't my thing. I could not enjoy a woman peeing herself for me if she didn't enjoy it herself as well. That's why I would really love my partner to be as kinky as me :) 

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

For me, I'd say that 8, 5, 4, 2, and 1 are the ones that I am into. I'm curious about possibly trying group sex (#9), because it sounds like it might be fun, but I haven't yet had the chance.

Also, even though I'm not particularly interested in #7, I have at least been in a relationship with a woman who liked it when I wore women's clothing and the fact that she liked it made it enjoyable for me. There were a few occasions when she would have me wearing women's underwear, but nothing else, and those were fun times.

Other than Omo, I have #3, as I like shiny clothes in general. Of course mainly down jackets, but leather and latex is hot too.
 #8 also, in a way. I only wear womens clothes (in private) because I like the garments themselves, leather-look leggings and a few womens down coats, not specifically because they're womens clothes though, so I'm not sure if it really counts.