Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Don't play truth or dare...

From my memories... It wasn't my first wetting, But It doesn't matter... So Without further waiting... Let's get started

If my memories are exact, I was already into omorashi at the time, even if i was like 14... It happened at one of my friend's Birthday party. The Party was at first glance, a normal 14 years old birthday party. Until someone said :

"Hey Girls! I have an idea, we should play truth or dare!"

As stupid as I was, I was the first one to agree... At first, the game was normal, With the usual dares like "swap clothing with ______, Kiss the person next to you, Etc" Until... that moment

As the game lasted very long, I was starting to get desperate. Someone must have noticed, because the next person that gave me a dare said to me:ç

"Hey Dawn(My Name) You look like you need to go to the bathroom...Why don't you go?"

I said "Thank you" and started to get up " Before she stoped me by saying :

"I think you didn't understood.what i meant,.. I was actually daring you to pee your self"

As I was a big fan of Omorashi, I didn't hesitated much before soaking myself, It felt so good... But my friends reaction felt so bad,,,

Comment If you wanna know what happened next

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that this is hypocritical, but guys, please STOP COMMENTING.

Commenting here WILL NOT cause the poster to put up anything new, nor have any effect except irritating people who are hoping to see the finale. So quit your repetition, we get it, we all want to hear the ending, but there is no use adding anything else. PLEASE STOP CAUSING THIS THREAD TO BE BUMPED FOR NO REASON.

On 17.1.2017 at 4:56 AM, guest said:

I know that this is hypocritical, but guys, please STOP COMMENTING.

Commenting here WILL NOT cause the poster to put up anything new, nor have any effect except irritating people who are hoping to see the finale. So quit your repetition, we get it, we all want to hear the ending, but there is no use adding anything else. PLEASE STOP CAUSING THIS THREAD TO BE BUMPED FOR NO REASON.

...said the one who bumped this thread yet again... :ph34r:

• 10 months later...

Sorry everyone , I’ve let you wait too long , I was busy with school and stuff and I ended up forgetting about it, anyway, I know that doesn’t really excuse the hiatus, but for those who are still waiting, here goes nothing :

After some seconds of waiting, to look less suspicious (Not wanting to look like I wanted it or anything) I simply said

-..Fine...

I then stood up and walked into the middle of the circle me and my friends sat into, I closed my eyes and tried to start peeing.

After some seconds the warm liquid started to flow out of my body, darkening and soaking my pants and underwears, After it was done I was expecting comments like « oh my god Dawn! You have a lot of courage! I would have dared to do something like that » but what I actually got were more like

« Oh my god she actually did it?! »

« My! How disgusting! »

« Look her pants are soaked! »

I didn’t understood immediately, but I inevitably realized my error when the person who gave me the dare in the first place said

-Dawn... we were joking, we didn’t actually expect you to pee yourself like a god damn baby!

At that instant i shook my head in disbelief, I couldn’t believe what I just did at that instant, being so interested by omorashi made me think they were serious.

after that, it was pretty simple, I was too ashamed to stay there, I took my things and rushed home, crying in embarrassment, if I remember well, I made up a story to explain to my mother why my pants were wet.

after that day, every time I saw my friends at school, they always teased me about that, but we still stayed friends anyway, it wasn't too harsh teasing so I figured out it was simpler to stay with them rather than making new friends and maybe doing the same error again..

here we go guys and gals, here’s the finale to this story of mine, sorry for the huge wait and probably the lost of hope from you guys, anyway, have a good (and wet) day!

There's a saying around here that pretty much translates to "throw the stone and hide the hand" to call out that kind of behaviour. If they were calling a fake dare as a joke they should have stopped you as you walked in the middle, not just wait for what they literally asked for to happen.

Omorashi interests aside, you still had the guts to do it, not everyone would be able to. I'll gladly commend your bravery there. The surprised comments and the teasing are the only things out of place here.