Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet Teacher Collection 1.2 (HQ)

First off, thank you to chazzi for originally posting these clips a while back (although in lower resolution). These clips from HUNT-672 feature a student with remote control over a vibrator that has somehow found its way into the teacher's panties. The teacher is at the mercy of the remote control vibe, and eventually wets herself in front of the entire class.
 The ladies are quite attactive, and wearing sexy skirts and heels in all clips.

Unfortunately, I was only able to find hi-res clips for 5 of the 7 teachers featured in this video. Short descriptions of each clip provided below. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.

Clip 1: Brunette teacher wearing light blue skirt and white blouse. She does the best job of the teachers in this video at keeping her vibrator situation as discrete as possible. In the end, she cannot resist the vibe and wets herself in front of the class.

Clip 2: White blouse showing off the teacher's nice cleavage, pink skirt and black heels. She resists the vibe for quite some time, but eventually has an embarrassing accident in front of the class.

Clip 3: Dark gray skirt suit featuring a sexy mini skirt to show off her lovely legs. As she approaches the point where she will lose control, she begs the student with the remote control to spare her the embarrassment of a vibe-induced wetting in front of her class. The student cannot resist, and the teacher eventually loses her battle against the vibe.

Clip 4: could not find scene 4 from this vid

Clip 5: could not find scene 5 from this vid

Clip 6: White blouse and light green mini skirt shows off a lot of leg with this teacher. She is mercilessly subjected to the remote control vibrator in this clip - the student is obviously enjoying the power he has over the teacher. Her sexy legs and short skirt are featured in the most sudden and explosive wetting of the entire set. This is one of my all-time favorite clips.

Clip 7: Grey skirt suit with the hemline sitting just above the knees, complemented by black heels. Let's just say that her day of reading to the class turned out to be much more than the teacher bargained for. Another great ending with the teacher making a mess in her panties and skirt suit at the mercy of the vibe.