Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First real pants wetting

A really great story and very well written. I enjoyed the build up with your mother talking to you on the phone, while you were desperate. The fact that this was your first wetting fully dressed made it even more of a good story, as you explored uncharted territory. I am glad it went so well, as the picture proved. I am sure as it was such a success, you will want to repeat the experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, its been a busy semester.

On 2016-11-08 at 10:18 PM, amberpee said:

Wow. That was a great story. Did you remain in your wet clothes after you wet them? Did you have a second wetting before your partner got home?

Unfortunately no, I didn't do a second cause I wasn't sure if I should hold again.  And normally I don't remain in the wet clothes, mostly because I don't really want to clean up any mess i leave behind haha.

Edit:  Also, does anyone know why all my posts have to be approved by a mod?  Are they all like that, or is it because I'm new?

Edited by Nimerya (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
Guest neilscotland

Thank you so much for your post, Nimerya.  As Watchingherhold said, it's a great story and very well written.  I also enjoyed the photo.

Am I right in guessing your partner isn't into wetting?  I think that's the situation most of us find ourselves in.  My wife knows I love to wet myself but doesn't want to participate as sadly it's a turn off for her rather than a turn on.  She always knows if I have been wetting myself when she has been out - newly washed shorts hanging up to dry are a bit of a give away!  She usually smiles and says "have you been misbehaving yourself again".  I know I am lucky that she is so tolerant.  Some people have to keep their love of wetting a secret.

Now that you have discovered how great it is to wet yourself, I am sure you will want to do it again, and again, and again...!