Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kozmo-Lotto 3: Revenge of the Kozmo

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't try. 

My proposal: Wear a swimsuit, preferably one piece but any will do. For the whole day, you only get to pee when at least part of the swimsuit is wet with water. If your swimsuit gets wet with pee, you have to make a puddle at the nearest convenient location, so pee somewhere where it won't just get absorbed right away. You are allowed to change out of the swimsuit if you pee in it.

Lotto.png

20 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

What didnt work?

If everything broke just say it, I'm lenient lol!

I was unable to get the screenshot to load properly; I could get only a link to the file to appear.

Got it to work; had to convert to .png

This one is going to seem odd.
First KozmoFox dresses in a way that looks nice, not flashy, not provocative. She goes to some kind of long-term care facility and finds, preferably a male, 2 to 3 times her age, who has a clear mind and is able to express himself cogently and coherently. No flexibility on this point: the person is confined to a wheelchair and has no regular visitors other than the caretaker staff. KozmoFox spends about an hour talking and mostly listening to him or her, as they talk about their lives.  What she will do later is none of his business. However, at the first lewd comment or attempt to make inappropriate contact or actions KozmoFox should leave and it is her option to say something civil about the offensive nature of his comment or action.  

KozmoFox should then, unless what she is already wearing is appropriate for the next stage, go change into clothing that are suitable for wetting. If the first stage puts her in a mood for which this next stage is something she does not want to do that day, she has 10 days to complete this next stage. Suitable clothing means panties that readily show wetness, and pants of a fabric and color that readily show wetness. KozmoFox then begins drinking a beverage of her choice, about 2 liters within an hour. Then KozmoFox starts gaming. She does not leave her gaming console until her pants are soaked and grow uncomfortably cold. If KozmoFox is gaming with others online the condition of her bladder and panties and pants is none of their business. 
KozmoFox is required to describe in a few sentences the general nature of her conversation with the person with the disability. Then KozmoFox must describe the clothes she wears and the beverage(s) she drinks and the game(s) for the gaming session and how long she remained dry. Then how the condition of her bladder and then her panties and pants affected her gaming, including how much longer after a cleanup is in order did she continue the gaming. The description must include a detailed description of the changes in the condition of her bladder and how it feels, and then the progressive changes in the color of her pants and growth of the puddle. When the cleanup begins the size of the puddle and the changes in the color of her panties in the affected area must be described.
Then we all wait for Kozmo-Lotto 4

d100 97.png

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

@KozmoFox it is derived from things in my life; I live alone but I have people, usually young women in what I imagine is your age group, come help me with activities of daily life and just having an hour or so to talk, to listen to what I've been through greatly improves the quality of my life, then we get on with taking care of my activities of daily living. I want someone with a little less than I have to get the chance to have their life brightened if only for an hour or so on one day. 

If you really don't want to do that first part that's OK. 

22 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

@KozmoFox it is derived from things in my life; I live alone but I have people, usually young women in what I imagine is your age group, come help me with activities of daily life and just having an hour or so to talk, to listen to what I've been through greatly improves the quality of my life, then we get on with taking care of my activities of daily living. I want someone with a little less than I have to get the chance to have their life brightened if only for an hour or so on one day. 

If you really don't want to do that first part that's OK. 

I've done that occassionally on my own time if that counts :)

Aw sweet! My request is basically the same as last time.

Since your bladder seems to have a mind of its own, we'll have to put you in a position where it has some encouragement to hang on ;)

Do you ever have the house to yourself? If so, here we go: go somewhere a short walk or drive from your house and get extremely desperate. But, I want you to hide it. Pretend your in a lecture or around friends. Bring a laptop or a book as a nifty distraction and hold on in epic stealth mode. Then, when you're in real danger, go home and hold in the craziest, most maniacal way. Dance like the world is ending. Brace your crotch on a railing. Let loose figuratively before you lose it literally!

As for clothes, well, we want to encourage your bladder to hold on, so if you're feeling brave enough, how about some light blue jeans?

• 2 weeks later...