Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

Reyne watched as Ashi tugged off her pants and practically drained half the bottle. Immediately, she began pissing onto the floor. As soon as her urine hit the floor, it disappeared, being absorbed into the ground by some whatever college magic the floor was enchanted with. The sight of Ashi’s stream was more than Reyne could really handle. She opened up her robe again and pulled down her shorts, squatting and pulling down her shorts. Before she could convince herself to not do it, she was peeing on the floor. She sighed in relief as she watched Ashi next to her peeing onto the floor from her standing position while Calibri watched the two of them. It took Reyne about five seconds to realize that not only was she not blushing and embarrassed, but smiling.

[Reyne has gained another permanent +1 to Relaxation]

As she peed, however, she could feel her bowels asking permission for release. As she finished peeing, she looked up at the two, but then decided against it. Peeing on the floor in front of the two was one thing, since they had both done it within the last minute, but this was a whole other matter. She pulled her shorts up and stood. However, she thought it would be better to go now than wait till later.

“I’ll be back in a moment.” she said, as she turned and returned to her room. No one attempted to stop her. Once she got to her room, she quickly entered and closed the door behind her. Once again, she pulled down her shorts and sat down on the chamber pot. She wasn’t that full and quickly finished her business with minimal effort. As she relieved herself, she looked out the window. She had a great view of the sunset.

“Oh, bugger...” she realized. She quickly got redressed and walked out the door. She returned to the main room to see. Ashi sitting bottomless on the bar while drinking another mixed drink that Calibri must have made. Renye made a mental note of Ashi’s tolerance. She had been drinking all day and didn’t seem too affected by it all. She was exposed two, her robe completely open. She was saying something to Ashi. As she passed the bar, she could see Calibri pissing onto the side of it. Reyne lingered as she watched the woman pee. Calibri turned and smiled at Reyne.

“I guess you’re into seeing people piss too?” she asked. Reyne knew that the void ale was still affecting her, since she didn’t blush.

“I’m... not sure, actually.” she realized. She then remembered why she was in a hurry. “Ashi, we should make herself less prominent.” she then looked to Calibri. She couldn’t afford to take any chances. She needed to make sure Calibri wouldn’t step in when it began.

“Calibri, in a moment, a mage is going to walk in. She might hit on you. Can I ask you to refuse any of her advances?”

“Ummm, you can... why exactly?”

“Well, my companion Belle is going to seduce her and I need to make sure that goes off without a hitch.”
Calibri began to recover herself.

“Why? What are you going to do with that mage?”
Reyne sighed. “My intentions are noble, please trust me. Can I explain later?”

Calibri folded her arms. “Very well. I won’t interfere with your plan. But I still would like to get some time with your friend later.”
“That can easily be arranged.”
Ashi, now dressed, stood in front of Reyne. She mentally slapped herself for how slapdash she roped Calibri into this. But there was no time to dwell on it now. Reyne motioned for Ashi to follow her to an out of the way table on the side of the room. Calibri walked over and lied two mugs in front of them.

“Just water. So you blend in better.” she said, then returned back to the bar. Ashi took a sip. Just then, the door opened. A woman in black robes entered and made her way to the bar. From her position, Reyne couldn’t find any distinguishing features, besides her long, green hair that went to her shoulders. Reyne looked over Calibri and noticed a very distinct angry frown on her face. She then switched to a neutral face as the woman approached her. Reyne looked out the window next to the table. It was getting dark outside. Belle should be up soon. She wondered when that would be... Who’s perspective shall the story continue from?

1. Renye

2. Belle

Personal Status:
Protagonist: Reyne

Physical Status: Healthy, alert

Bladder: Empty

Bowels: Empty

Relationship Status: Single

Party Status:

Belle: Good, companionship+

Ashi: Good, companionship+

I vote for Belle.

And I am realy curious about Ashi. I'd take any bet that she is not what she appears to be. There are a lot of things that don't add up imo.
- Her knowledge of heraldic
- Her easy way to seduce Morrigan
- Her very high tolerance for alcohol

Nothing of this itself is totally odd, but it adds up.
Sometimes I get the impression she is way older, and just appears to be young because of some magic illusion or something like that. But on the other hand there are scenes where she acts just like a child (compare breast-size e.g.).
I am realy curious if I am interpreting way too much into this or if she truely has a secret :)

[Protagonist Switch (Temporary);

Belle, the merry mercenary]

It wasn’t till her third orgasm that she looked out the window and noticed that the sun was going down.

“Oh, shit.” she growled. She then looked down to the man below him. He had a slightly confused look on his face, since she had just cried out his name less than a minute ago.
“Oh, I’m sorry Alonne.” she said. The man slid out from under her and sat up in the bed.
“What’s wrong? Are you mad that I only finished once?”
“No, it’s not that, you were great. But I have to go. I have work to do.” she said, getting up. She looked down and realized that her breasts were still wet from a mix of pure alcohol and... less pure alcohol. “Fuck, I really lost track of time.” she said. She looked around wildly, before finding a towel. She quickly dried herself off and began to get dressed again. When she got to the knife that Reyne had given her, she sighed, before sliding the knife with its sheath behind her back. She then looked to Alonne, the eastern knight who sat patiently in bed. She returned to the bed and pressed her lips against his.

“I’ll try to meet up with you before I leave. I might be able to convince my boss to bring you along.”

Alonne smiled. “It would be nice to serve a noble purpose once again.”

Belle laughed as she began to pull on her boots. “Don’t talk about nobility after you pissed on my tits ten minutes ago.”

“Excuse me, I was only following orders.”

She stood and bent over in front of him to finish lacing up her boot, for no other reason to give him a nice view.

“Is that why you went easy on me in the ring?”
“No, that was because I was drunk and wasn’t using my real sword.”

Belle turned back and smiled at him.

“So that’s your excuse.”

Alonne responded by leaning in and pressing his lips against hers again. When he pulled back, Belle could see a small smile on his face. “Now go get to work.” he said, lying back into bed. “I need to meditate.”

She giggled, then left the room, softly closing the door as she left. Once the door was closed, she exhaled softly. She then realized something; she was mostly sober. The half bottle drink had already made its way onto the floor of Alonne’s room. She looked back towards his room and almost made a step to go back there. She sighed, then turned and moved forward, towards the other bar. She had work to do. She almost felt bad for what she was going to have to do. Seducing someone else after THAT. She then shook herself. A good fuck doesn’t translate to commitment, she reminded herself. After taking a second to make sure she didn’t smell like piss, she pushed the door to Grey’s Rest open and looked around. The bar was basically empty, save four people; a mage looking woman who Belle guessed was the bartender, Reyne in the corner with Ashi, and another mage, this one very slim with long green hair. All turned to look at Belle. She could see a hint of a smile form on the mage’s face, before she quickly turned away and returned to her drink. The bartender looked from Belle to Reyne. Reyne caught her gaze, then nodded. The bartender looked back to Belle and winked at her, then went back to cleaning a glass. Belle then looked to Reyne. Reyne looked from Belle to the green haired mage, then back to Belle and nodded. Belle nodded back and approached the green mage. As she walked, she thought about how she was going to do this. She could go for a direct approach. Or she could go for a more playful and hard to get sort of approach. Or of course, she could skip the fun stuff entirely and just shank the girl with the knife still at her back. Belle paused. The thought to skip the fun part had never been her idea. Sex had always been the best part to her. She thought back to Alonne. She breathed in and out softly, then approached the mage. What should Belle do?

1. Attempt to seduce the mage with...

1. Direct approach

2. Very direct approach

3. Playful approach

4. Other

2. Order a drink and let the mage come to her.

3. Immediately stab the mage with the knife.

4. Other

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Belle

Bladder: Slightly noticeable.

Bowels: Noticeable.

Relationship Status: Slightly confused.

Party Status:

Reyne: Good, companionship+

Yes, direct approach seems approbiate.
IMO that is just what Belle would normally do if she wants a girl. I take her for someone who clearly knows what she wants and acts accordingly.
And I think it wouldn't be wise to change tactics now, maybe Belle would act a little strange if she changes her "hunting" behaviour now. That could tip the mage off.

Belle’s eyes went back to Reyne. Reyne looked to the mage, just to make sure she wasn’t looking, then tossed Belle the room key. Then she held up mouthed ‘third room on the right’ to Belle, then turned back to Ashi. Belle nodded, hid the key in her shirt, then approached the mage. Taking the seat next to her, Belle ordered a drink, then peered over the mage, who was looking back. Belle gave a small smile then turned to face her.

“Hey.” she said. The mage took a long drink from her mug, then faced Belle, a small smile on her face.

“Hi.” she said softly, resting her shoulder on the table as she looked at Belle. “How are you this evening.”
“Much better, now.” The bartender then came over and lied her drink in front of her. She caught the bartender’s gaze. It was the sort of gaze she got often. The way the bartender looked away quickly was a telltale sign that she was ogling her breasts. Belle didn’t mind at all, however, but knew she had to focus on the matter at hand. She took a drink from her mug and turned back to the mage.

“I’m Belle.”

“I’m Ember.”

“Ember... because you’re hot?”

Ember laughed at that. “I’ve heard that one before.”

“Then whacha wanna hear, cutie?” Belle then produced the room key from her shirt. “Is it that I already have a room here?” Ember’s hand reached to her drink and she drained it. She looked like she was about to say something different, but paused as she seemed to feel something. She then regained composure.

“Then may we move this there. I have a rather...urgent need I would like to take care of...”
“Of course. Let’s go.” Belle quickly drained her drink and stood. The woman pulled a coin from inside her robe and left it on the counter, before following Belle to her room. Third room of the right, Belle recalled. She made her way to that room, used her key on the lock, then pushed the door open. She walked in side, followed by Ember. Belle shut the door behind them.
“So, what was that need of yours?” Belle asked. She knew she had her own need. That drink seemed to go straight to her bladder and it was begging for release. The mage in front of her blushed slightly.

“I really need to pee.” she admitted. Belle put her hands on her sides and smiled.
“What a coincidence. I need to pee, too.” she then peered over to the chamber pot. “And there’s only one of those...”
Ember looked around.

“Well, this is your room and I’m your guest. I’ll pee wherever you tell me.”
Belle took note of this. It was like she was looking into a mirror, of sorts. This woman was as thirsty as she usually was. Belle recalled the dagger at her back, that she was supposed to use on her. Of course, she could have a little bit of fun first. The girl seemed ready to listen to her orders at least... Where should Belle pee?

1. On the floor

2. In the chamber pot

3. On Ember

4. In her pants

5. Other.

Where should Ember pee?

1. On the floor

2. In the chamber pot

3. On Belle

4. In her robe

5. Other

Should Belle use the knife yet?

1. Yes, immediately

2. Yes, while Ember is peeing

3. Yes, other time (specify when)

4. No.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, alert, turned on

Bladder: Full.

Party Status:

Belle smiled at Ember wickedly.

“How about you wet yourself?” Belle suggested, tugging at one of her buttons, causing it to pop open. Ember laughed as she sat on the bed.

“You’re a naughty one, aren’t you?”

Belle was acutely aware of the knife at her back. She knew she needed the girl alive, just injured. However, she didn’t even want to hurt the girl. She seemed fun. A bit slutty, but Belle certainly wasn’t one to judge.

“So, is that where you want me to pee? You want me to flood my robes so you can watch?” Ember blushed, smiling a wicked smile that matched Belle’s. Belle was almost impressed. She could never pull the fake blush trick when she tried to. It felt as if the blade at her back was burning into her skin, begging to attack. Belle ignored it.

“If you would be so kind.”
Ember pushed herself to her feet and crossed her legs. Now that Belle got a moment to admire the girl’s full figure, she could tell a distinct difference between the robes the other women she had seen today wear and this woman’s robes. They seemed much thinner than the others, in addition to it’s pure black color separating it from the others. It also seemed to have a hood sewn into it, as opposed to the others which had no such feature. However, her further analysis was halted when she saw a straight stream of urine dripping from between Ember’s slightly separated legs. Belle could hear it splash onto the floor as it puddle beneath her. Belle licked her lips as she watched, unbuttoning two more buttons as she watched. She felt her breasts peak out from her shirt. She didn’t look down to check, but based on Ember licking her own lips, she could tell she liked what she saw. The stream coming from Ember soon halted, with Ember standing up straight. She looked down at her puddle.

“Looks like I made a little bit of a mess.” she said with a chuckle. She then looked up with an innocent face on. “Where are you going to go?”
Belle walked over to Ember and inched down her pants. “Well, you already peed in your robes a bit. I might as well too.”
Ember pulled Belle into a kiss. With right hand, she squeezed Belle’s left breast, while using her free hand to squeeze Belle’s butt. She then began helping Belle pull her pants down. Once her pants were around her knees, Belle released, pissing onto the front of Ember’s robes. Ember leaned in and gave her a quick kiss before kneeling down, soaking her chest with Belle’s waters. As she peed, Belle noted her opportunity here. Belle so wanted to continue this and go all the way with Ember, but the dagger hidden at her back seemed to be burning into Belle’s skin, begging for a chance to attack. The fact that it was doing that made Belle cautious to even use it, but orders were orders. She had her chance now. Should she take it?

1. Attack Ember with the knife (non fatally)

2. Wait a bit longer to attack.

3. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, alert, very turned on

Bladder: Emptying.

Party Status:

Ember’s focus was completely on Belle’s stream, watching as it soaked into her robe. Ember’s gaze kept the majority of Belle’s upper body out of focus. Testing slightly, Belle reached behind her back. Her hand wrapped around the hilt of the knife. She stared down Ember, making complete sure she was distracted. She recalled what Reyne had told her about the knife. The blade drained magical power from whatever it cut. So, a few good slashes should leave her drained. Belle breathed in and out softly as her stream died down. She unsheathed her blade.
“Wow, you can really hold your...” Ember began, before getting cut off. Belle slashed at Ember’s chest with the knife. The blade cut through the robe like it was nothing. However, it didn’t seem like it had actually touched Ember. The woman fell back, against the front of the bed in shock. She looked up at Belle, then to the dagger. The look of surprise turned to one of horror. She tried to push herself to her feet, but Belle’s free hand was waiting. She shoved the woman onto the bed. Not wanting to do anything fatal, she cut open the soaked front of Ember’s robes, revealing her nude body. Belle took the knife and made slight cut against both legs. However, despite her seeing the blade cut, the woman’s body remained unchanged.

“Please, stop.” Ember begged. That was when Belle noticed something coming from between the girl’s legs. Belle almost smiled at the sight of the woman messing herself, but stopped herself when she realized that it must have been from the work the knife was doing on. She looked down at the knife. It’s red blade seemed a tint lighter after it hit Ember. Belle then looked back to see Ember’s mess growing.

“Please, no more. I’ll do whatever you want.” Ember muttered. Belle sighed.

“I’m sorry.” Belle said softly as she turned around. “I’m only following orders. Stay here. Someone would like to speak to you.” She left the room. When she exited, she was immediately greeted by Reyne and the bartender. The bartender then jumped back when she noticed the knife Belle was holding, but then smiled as she peered into the room.

“Nothing less than she deserves.” she said, folding her arms. She maintained a distance from the blade, however. She then looked to Reyne. “Where did you come across that thing?”

“That purple haired women from early gave it to me after she warned me about her.” Reyne said, motioning towards the room.

“Well, just be careful with that. If you have any magical energy in you, that kind of knife will rip it out, painfully. How many times did you cut her?”
“I cut her about three times.” Belle admitted, feeling slightly bad.

“You might want to stab her a few times. She’ll be able to use magic again in a few days. A few stabs will make you unable to ever use magic.”
“What has she done to warrant that?” Reyne asked. The bartender looked back into the room. “Those robes of hers. I recognize those robes. Only one student at the academy had them. She had a reputation for being the class slut, but was talented with conjuration magic. She was one of the ones who raised the army that destroyed the school.”
Belle suddenly felt a lot better about what she had to do. Reyne looked into the room.

“Well, she’s doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere for a while...”
[Protagonist revision;

Reyne, the returned]

Reyne was slightly impressed with Belle’s efficiency with the task. Though, this was the second time today that Belle proved herself to Reyne. She made a mental note to question her a lot less. She peered into the doorway at her prisoner.
“Belle, could I get that knife back?” she asked. Belle took the sheath from her back and handed it to Reyne. Reyne looked to Belle, with a neutral face. Calibri looked understandably angry. Reyne had half a mind to give custody of the woman to Calibri once she got the information she needed. For now, however, she knew she had to find out what she knew. She looked to Belle, then Calibri. Having them backing her up would definitely make sure that the mage didn’t try anything. However, doing it alone would be useful in case she had private information. What should Reyne do?

1. Interrogate Ember alone.

2. Interrogate Ember with...

1. Belle

2. Calibri

3. Both

3. Other

Personal Status:

Party Status:

Belle: Great, companionship+

2a.

Belle deserves to be present. She trusted us and did the task. And we are with her quite a long time. Ordering her out doesn't seem like a sensitive thing to do. What can the mage have to say that would be disastrous if Belle heard it too? If it was something very important we will have to act on it, if Belle heard it or not. And if we have to act on it we have some explaining to do. That is, if we choose to have Belle as a friend. If we would lie to her or just say nothing it would destroy any friendship and would leave us - at best - with a leader / follower relationship: We pay Belle, she does what we wants. Until she decides otherwise. Till a better offer come up e.g.

No thanks, I prefer to have a trusting relationship with my companions.

Calibri on the other hand doesn't have to stay imo. How long do we know her, a few hours? Sorry, but there is a difference between trusting somebody we traveled a long time together and sharing everything with somebody we met just today.

Reyne looked from Belle to Calibri. She wanted someone to watch her back in there. However, as her eyes peered over to Calibri, she noted a clear anger in her eyes. She had seen that look before. It was clear, murderous intent. She knew she couldn’t bring Calibri in with her. Maybe once she had her information, but until that point, it would be better if she stuck outside. She then looked to Belle. Something in Reyne told her that she would feel a lot safer with Belle at her side.

“Belle, can you back me up while I interrogate the girl?” she asked. Belle nodded.

“Of course.”
Reyne then turned to Calibri.
“And Calibri, do you think you could keep watch out here for us? Make sure we are not disturbed during this?”

“Sure. Just remember, if she doesn’t give you the information you want, use that knife. Or call me in. I’ll fucking do it.” And with that, Calibri returned to the bar. Reyne unsheathed the knife. Better to have it ready, she thought. She didn’t intend to use it just yet. However, if she began to feel like it was necessary...

She entered the room, knife drawn, and strolled towards the girl. She had gotten a good idea on how to do this from the captain. He was quite the professional at it and passed down a few techniques. She could see that Belle had already done quite the number on the mage. She could see the mage had made quite the mess of her robe. Or the ruin of robes, since it appeared that Belle had cut the robe open, since the girl was lying completely exposed. Reyne moved forward to the right of the mage. Her eyes seemed to be tracking the dagger, rather than Belle or Reyne herself. There was a clear look of fear in her eyes. However, Reyne wasn’t deterred. She then realized this was the second time that day she had seen that look. The first time had been with Ashi. However, while Ashi was innocent, as far as Reyne knew, this girl was definitely guilty. Reyne held the dagger in front of her as she sat next to the girl’s head.

“Do you know why you’re under our supervision right now?” Reyne asked.

“I... I... please...” The girl got out. “I haven’t done...”

Renye took a bit of the non-wet bit of robe and felt it where the mage could see.

“A rather unique robe, am I correct?”

“Y..yes. Only a few like it...”
“It’s funny you say that. We have a friend, that bartender out there, who recognizes it from the academy. She recognized you. You seemed to be learning how to be a prostitute from the way you studied, according to her.”
“I... umm.... I was... a bit quick to..umm, throw off my robe, but that doesn’t mean...”
“And you were the same student who followed a master’s orders to resurrect an army of undead...”
“Oh shit...” she said. Reyne looked over to her. The girl had tears falling from her eyes now.

“But that isn’t why I’m here. I’ve been looking for your master. And I need to know how to find him.”
The girl continued to tear up, but didn’t answer.

“And I happen to know that you know his location.”

She again remained silent. Reyne sighed. She knew she should keep trying a more calm approach to this, but at the same time, there were several ways to coerce or intimidate the information out of her. She had several options to choose from. Which option should Reyne choose?

1. Persuasion

1. Continue with this method.

2. Offer to let her go for an answer

3. Other

2. Intimidation (each of these options can either be used as a bluff or an action that will be taken if she refuses to talk, please specify which)

1. Threaten to use the knife on her again.

2. Threaten to let Belle do as she pleases to her.

3. Threaten to let Calibri do as she pleases.

4. Threaten with public humiliation (taking her out to the other taverns as she is)

5. Other

Personal Status:

Party Status:

Belle: Great, companionship+

Very nicly done. We have several options here.
Let me give you my point of view first.
We have some time to get the information we need, but we don't have days or weeks.

1b isn't a great opening for an interrogation. We definitly need to establish that we are completly in charge and that we WILL get the information. No matter how.
Promising to let them go indicates we are weak and soft.
Not good.

1a could be used if we had days or weeks. Well, we don't.

If the mage would be totally innocent she would have already said something like that.
She refuses to talk? Well, the consequences are on her then.

-> Intimidation it is.

2a: A possibility, but we don't exactly know, how the knife works. And where is the point of doing permanent damage. We don't need to do this just yet.
2b: Possible, I'll come later to this one
2c: Not good. We don't want Calibri in this room right now. She is way to emotional, possible she would just kill the mage. And what exactly would we gain? We should more then able enough to instill fear in the mage. And if we just bluff and she calls our thread, we loose very much. If the captive manages to call a bluff, that boosts his ego, this is a serious drawbeck to us being totally in control of the situation. And in terryfing the victim.
2d: Definitly not. We don't want anybody to know about the mage. It would again be just a bluff.

Conclusion: We need to make sure the mage knows we do mean buisness.

Tell her we don't want to hurt her (that is the truth, I don't think Reyne would like to hurt her). But if she doesn't start talking, we will hurt her. Hurt her bad.
This is no idle threat. If she doesn't start to talk, hit her. Hard.
NOT with the dagger. We don't want to maim her or something like that, there are lots of ways to hurt a human without doing serious damage. We definitly want to start this way.
And I doubt this will be necessary, my money is that the mage will tell us what we need to know soon.

But I think Reyne should do it. Yes, it would be easier to let Belle do it, sure.
But like Ned Stark in Game of Thrones said: If you sentence a man to death, you should be the one who does the killing.
And he is right: If you delegate such a thing, using a death sentence comes way easier. And that isn't something desirable.
Same here: We need the information. And if we need to torture the mage to get it - ok. But don't let somebody else do our dirty work.

Reyne went over her options quickly in her head. Looking down at the girl, who was now looking away, she knew that she wasn’t going to get far being nice. Or merciful.  She had a handful of threats she could use. She had the knife. She could hear the girl’s screams when Belle had used the knife on her, but wasn’t sure she wanted to permanently drain the girl’s power. Yet, at least. She also knew that she couldn’t allow Calibri to do anything. Despite how entitled she herself was to a bit of torturing the mage for what she did, that could come after Reyne had the information that she needed. She also considered letting Belle go crazy on her. Reyne looked over to her. She was standing, leaning against the door, with her arms folded, looking uninterested. Or rather, she looked like she was in thought about something. Reyne’s attention then returned to the mage. The girl wasn’t unattractive in any sense. Perhaps the threat of dragging her, completely naked, outside would.... Reyne threw that idea out. That was not her style. She recalled back to how the captain would interrogate people. She cracked her knuckles and stood back up. His method would get results.

“I’ll give you about five seconds to start telling me what I want to know.” Reyne said. She allowed two seconds of silence to pass by before Reyne grabbed the girl by her face and forced her to look in her direction.

“Three seconds. I’d rather not hurt you, but I need the information than I need you in one piece.”

The girl remained silent. Reyne let the mage go, brought her hand back, then smacked her. Reyne felt her knuckles collide with the girl’s cheek. Reyne didn’t stop there. She pulled the mage’s head back in position, before smacking her in the other direction. She pulled the girl’s head back in place again and looked down at her.

“You can tell I’m holding back.” Reyne said.

“No shit.” The girl said, attempting to look away again, but was stopped by Reyne’s hand. She seemed a lot mentally stronger now that she knew it was her master that Reyne was after and not her. Her tears had stopped flowing and she lied there, silent and motionless.

“Maybe I should have introduced myself.” She recalled the captain doing that whenever he was interrogating someone. “I am Reyne, survivor of House Harren. Your master took something from me. And I want to find your master. For my family.”
Reyne watched as the girl’s eyes turned purple, then blue. She sat up and smiled, a dark and wicked smile. Reyne pulled her dagger out. The mage backed down, but the smile didn’t fade.
“Someone still has a bit of magic left in her.” Belle noted. Belle pulled one of her throwing axes out. Reyne ignored the fact that neither Belle nor Ember cared that Belle was armed when the two were alone together.

“She starts to cast a spell, try to catch her hands.” Reyne commanded. Ember laughed in response.
“I have no intention of casting any spells.” she said, her voice deeper than before. Reyne could see her beginning to glow. “I won’t be telling you where my master is. There is nothing you can do to make me talk. It’s not like I’m your brother or anything...”
Reyne gripped her dagger, hard. “Excuse me?”
“You’re brother. Tall, red headed, loved women and they loved him back. Liked to tell secrets after sex. Would sneak girls in through the cellar.” a blue aura seemed to exude from her mouth as she spoke. Reyne could tell it wasn’t some type of oral spell to make her lie more convincing. Reyne knew what her brother used to do. How he left the cellar unlocked for that exact reason.

“Never bothered to lock it. Made it easy to come back in later the next night, with my master...” Reyne couldn’t tell if she was bluffing or not. She knew about the cellar and her brother, but if what she was saying was true... Ember then pouted.

“Maybe we should have killed him instead of kidnapping him. If we had known his sister survived too.”

“Hevn’s still alive?” Reyne almost dropped her dagger.

“Mostly. He was the best fuck I’ve ever had. No way I’m letting that get away from me. Not that you’ll ever see him again...”
Reyne could barely process what she had just heard. Her brother still lived, if Ember could be believed. But at the same time, he was prisoner somewhere. Or worse. Reyne squeezed her dagger as she looked down at Ember. She was irradiating magical energy, despite not preparing a spell. She had also claimed to have fucked her brother and been keeping him prisoner to continuously do that same thing. Reyne looked from her dagger to Ember’s smiling face. Reyne took a step forward. What does Reyne do?

1. Break Ember’s nose.

2. Stab Ember once with dagger.

3. Stab Ember repeatedly with dagger.

4. Call in Belle.

5. Call in Calibri.

6. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, alert, barely contained anger