Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reyne looked to Belle, meeting her gaze. Reyne took a step over to her and began whispering.

“We should take her with us.”
“We should make her prove herself to us.”
“To you, you mean.”
“Exactly.”
“She’s too young for that type of stuff.”
“You sure about that?” Belle then turned to the girl. “Hey, how old are you.”
“Sixteen.” The girl said softly, waiting patiently for the two to talk. Belle turned back.

“I lost my virginity at fourteen, she can handle it.” Belle whispered, turning back.
“And I’m still a virgin.” Reyne said firmly. “You aren’t molesting her.”
“Well, for your information, that wasn’t how I was going to test her. I intend on making sure that she’ll be of use to us.”
“Well, that would be good to know...”
“Besides, why would I molest her. You have bigger boobs anyways.” Belle said, turning to face the girl.

“Fookin bint.” Reyne muttered under her breath, looking away. She made another mental note to lay off the slang, but she had grown that habit and it didn’t seem to want to leave her.

“Now, girlie. What’s your name.”

Reyne turned to see the girl looking forward. Her gaze seemed to be down at Belle’s breasts. Belle clearly noticed.
“My eyes are up here.” Belle said, pointing to them. Reyne didn’t like where this was going and took a step back. The girl’s eyes followed Belle’s fingers. The girl blushed.

“Sorry for staring. I’ve never seen ones so big”

A mischievous grin began to form on Belle’s face. “And these are my buttons,” she said, pointing to each of the ones that trailed down her shirt. “If you unbutton the top four, these will pop out.” The girl was watching intently. Belle put her hands on her hips. “We’ve been traveling from town to town, just us, and we’ve been looking for someone to join us. Someone quick. I’ll tell you what. If you can unbutton the top four buttons, I’ll let you join us. If not...”
The girl didn’t let Belle finish. Belle may have had fast hands, but the girl seemed to disappear and reappear on top of Belle. Reyne folded her arms as she watched Belle go down onto her back. She could see a hint of a smile on the girl’s face, in addition to one on Belle’s. About a second after Belle hit the ground, her breasts were exposed. The girl was sitting on Belle’s lap, looking down at them.
“She’s fast. And pretty tough, when she has a cause worth... or at least she feels that’s worth fighting for.” Reyne said. The girl looked over and stood up and offered a hand to Belle.

“You could have killed me easily, couldn’t you.” Reyne said, looking at the girl. “You took a dive on purpose.”

The girl looked down. “I don’t think I could have killed you. You’re too pretty.”

A blush went to Reyne’s face. She looked over to Belle. Belle rose to her feet, grinning like a madwoman.
“Let’s take her with us.” she said. Reyne approached the girl and took her hand in hers.

“Do you know who I am?” Reyne asked. The girl looked to her, then to Reyne’s sword, then to Reyne’s breasts for a reason Reyne didn’t exactly understand.
“You one of those nobles, aren’t you.” she said, stepping back. “A Harren.”
“The girl knows her stuff. So, you know that I’m all that’s left of my house.”
“So you do know what it’s like...” she said softly. Reyne squeezed the girl’s hand slightly.

“My companion asked you a question, but you get distracted by her breasts. What’s your name?”
“I’m... Ashi.”
“Ashi... well Ashi, would you like to join us.”
The girl nodded. She then wrapped her arms around Reyne. “Thank you, milady. I promise, I’ll serve you as best I can.”

Belle then approached, pulling them both into a hug.

“Just don’t forget to serve me too.”
“You don’t have to serve her.” Reyne said, firmly to Belle. Belle let them go and turned around.
“Well, it was worth a try.”
“And put those things away, Belle.”
“Fine. But Ashi, if you ever want to see them again, you can just ask.”
Ashi nodded a bit too enthusiastically. Reyne sighed. I hope I didn’t just recruit another pervert, she thought to herself.

[[Audience choice: Audience, pick one of the three options below. This will effectively choose what happens next.]]

1. Memory

2. Premonition

3. Maintain

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Reyne

Physical Status: Healthy

Bladder: Noticeable

Bowels: Empty

Relationship Status: Single

Party Status:

Belle: Good, companionship.

Ashi: Good, companionship.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

I am not sure about Ashi, there seems something wrong about her. She claims to be from a small village.

But how does she know about the houses? And a dead House as Harren is?

That is not knowledge some girl from a village has. In those times only members of houses were educated in heraldik.

Peasants maybe know the greatest houses, the banner of their king maybe. But even that can't be taken for granted.

It is possible that Ashi doesn't tell the whole story (she could be somebody like Arya Stark from Winterfell, Game of Thrones.) Would fit with her incredible quickness. And well, why should she tell some strangers everything? Totally understandable that she doesn't trust them with something like that. (She would be totally stupid if she did.)

But imo Reyne should realize that Ashi can't be a peasant from some village. Let her be concious of that and let her keep an eye on Ashi.

And for the picking:

1 or 3, but not 2.

Personally I don't like this premonition stuff. Way to often stories with glimpses of the future are just erratic and not logical.

[[Quick Translation:

Memory: Temporary protagonist switch to a character previously encountered, does not have to be a protagonist.

Premonition: Temporary protagonist switch to a character that has not been encountered yet, does not have to be a playable character.

Maintain: Continue onward, after a very slight timeskip (mostly to skip walking sections...

Tie breaker: Heads=1, Tails=3

Google Coin Flip=Tails

Maintain]]

The route to the next town was uneventful. Looking back, Reyne guessed that it had been Ashi’s first time touching a pair of breasts and was silently celebrating. She recalled her brother coming home with that attitude once, silent but happy. It wasn’t till she heard her father punishing him for his actions with a commoner out of wedlock. Part of what made Reyne not want to do anything with Belle was the fear that her father’s ghost would strangle her before she got her pants off. She sighed. I wonder if Ishk is alive, she thought to herself. She then looked over to Belle, who must have stayed silent due to a mix of her having her bit of fun with Ashi and her sobering up. Reyne definitely wasn’t complaining. It gave her time to think. She was getting better at ignoring the ghosts of her past and the present. She looked to Belle again, her ass bouncing slightly as she walked slightly ahead, a throwing axe unsheathed and ready. She was lucky to have a warrior as capable as Belle, at least when she kept her mouth shut and her breasts covered. She hadn’t had to kill a single person since she met her. It helped her sleep at night, at least. Reyne’s thoughts rested as she spotted the next town. As they came in view of the town, Belle stopped and looked upon it. The sound of cheering and metal clashing against metal echoed from the town.

“What is...” Reyne muttered. Belle turned, showing a small grin on her face.

“Welcome to Steelhelm.” she announced. “You’re going to like this town. There’s a firm separation between the drunk and the boring.”
“The serious.” Reyne corrected.

“Doesn’t this place have an arena?” Ashi asked.
“Yep. They have duels in the middle of town. Blunted weapons and no killing allowed, of course. It’s still a lot of fun.” Belle continued.
“Have you fought in it before?

“No. I didn’t get a chance to stop last time I was here. But this time...”
“Belle. Remember why we’re here.” Reyne cut in.

“I remember. But if I win a fight or two, maybe I’ll get a rep to find a few things out, you know. Everyone wants to hang out with the champ after they win a few rounds.”
Reyne folded her arms, still not convinced. Before Reyne could respond, Belle began jogging towards the town. Reyne and Ashi looked to each other, then followed. Belle stopped when she got in view of the arena and put her axe away, staring forward. As the other two reached her, they soon discovered why the fight was so interesting. The ring was set so even at ground level, all could see what was happening in the arena. One of the fighters was an eastern looking warrior. Clad in an exotic sort of armor, mostly rags with metal plates around it that functioned effectively as armor, the duelist wielded a blunted katana. However, it was their opponent who was interesting. He looked to be a teenager, with a set of white priest-like robes with hair that was almost whiter. He also was completely unarmed. With every swing of the eastern fighter’s blade, the robed figure knocked it aside with his bare hand and struck the eastern fighter’s helmet, knocking him back. Reyne folded her arms and watched. The eastern fighter stepped back and rushed forward, slash downward. The teen caught the blade with both hands, then kicked the easterner back, freeing the blade from their grasp. The teen dropped the blade, and lept forward, with each step kicking the easterner with the opposite leg, each kick hitting their chest. The fighter was unable to gain any ground and was soon pushed towards the wooden fence that acted as the border. With one final kick, the teen sent the easterner off, into the dirt and out of the group’s sight. Reyne turned to Belle, who looked like she was about to scream with joy. She then looked to Reyne.
“Please, please, please can I go enter?” Belle said. If she had a tail, Reyne guessed that it would be wagging. Reyne sighed. Maybe if she got her ass kicked, it would calm her down. And maybe if she won, she’d get the information she needed. She trusted Belle enough to not kill anyone, not when the possibility of free drinks and offers of sex that she knew fighters often received would depend on her not killing anyone.

“Fine, go enter.” Reyne said. “Just remember...”
“I got it. Follow the rules, keep my clothes on, all that. I’ll be a good girl.” And with that, Belle was gone. The crowd was still cheering for the victor of the fight. Suddenly, the announcer’s voice rang out, “Ladies and Gentlemen, you’re current champion with three straight wins, Haiguo, the mad priest.” The crowd roared louder as a response. “Do we have any other challengers?” the announcer called out.

“Well, should we go find a seat?” Ashi asked, looking up at Reyne. Reyne thought about it. It would definitely be an exciting fight. And she might meet someone in the crowd that knew a thing or two. Then again, Belle did point out that the more serious people would be elsewhere. It might be worth checking there. The boring people, Reyne recalled. She looked back to Ashi.

How does Reyne respond?

1. “Yeah, let’s go find a spot.”

2. “You can, I’m going elsewhere.”

3. “No, we’re going somewhere else.”

Personal Status:

Party Status:

Belle: (Temporarily gone)

“Yeah, let’s go find a spot.” Reyne said, with a small smile. The serious stuff could wait a bit. This fight could be interesting. Ashi smiled and followed Reyne to the seats. As she saw, the seats were separated into booths that could easily fit four people each, with each booth boxed in, she guessed to provide some sort of cover in case something went flying. Nearby, there was one of the booths that was half full. Looking around quickly, Reyne could see that most of the other booths were completely or at least partly full. She then looked back to the nearby booth. Two women sat in the box. One looked to be a mage, younger than the other with purple curls and a blue robe. The other also appeared to be a mage, with a purple robe, with short purple hair. The older woman peered over with one eye, her other eye being covered by an eye patch, and whispered something to the younger girl. The two moved aside to make room for Reyne and Ashi. Reyne looked to Ashi, then walked over to the seats, with Reyne sitting next to the older mage.

“Good afternoon.” Reyne said softly to the woman next to her. The woman smiled.
“Good afternoon, Lady Harren.”
Reyne stared at the woman, who was looking forward towards the arena.

“Don’t worry yourself too much, I’m not your enemy. Besides. I have information that you need.”

Reyne was still staring at the woman. Behind her, she could hear the announcer.
“Ladies and gentlemen, we have a competitor. Facing off against our champion is a woman who got here five minutes ago, but is already ready to test her skill in our arena. I give you... Belle, the merry mercenary.”
The crowd began cheering around them as Belle entered the arena, carrying a dulled axe. The woman looked out over the arena. She folded her arms.

“It looks like your muscle is going up against mine. How about we make a little bet.” And before Reyne could respond, she continued. “I can see a bit into the future, but not things as trivial as a duel’s outcome. If your muscle beats mine, I’ll give you the information you seek and a little something else. If mine wins, well, you’ll still get the information, but I’ll need a few things from you.”
“And how do I know that you have this information.” Reyne asked, folding her arms.
“Because I know you want to find the man who was responsible for your family, Reyne. And I know who he is and where he’s headed.”

Renye bit her lip and looked away. She heard muttering to her side.

“Mistress, I need to...”
“Quiet Morrigan, not now.”
Reyne blocked it out as she thought about it. If this woman knew who she was and what she was after, then she very well might have the information. But if she was lying, it would be a complete waste of time. Even if she did know, if Belle lost, the idea of having to pay for it without knowing what she was paying was a bit scary.
What should Reyne do?
1. Accept the bet.

2. Reject the bet.

3. Offer to bargain

4. Other

Personal Status:

Party Status:

Belle: (Temporarily gone)

Accept the bet.
We have seen that Belle is a great fighter.
The mysterious women claims to have important information for us - which we will get even if we loose. It is definitly worth to hear it - what we make of it later we will see.
And if we loose the bet: Well, we didn't make a deal with the devil. We will honour our debt, but if it something totally unacceptable (like killing an innocent) then we will just not do it.

IMO the chance outweights the risk.

“Very well. I accept your bet.”
The woman gave a small smile. “Very good. This may turn out to be an entertaining day.”

[[Temporary Protagonist Switch: Belle, the merry Mercenary]]

“FIGHT!” The announcer’s voice rang out. In a normal fight, one of Belle’s hand axes would have been imbedded in her target by now. However, this was no normal fight. Not only was Belle not allowed to kill, her opponent was..rather unique. Belle stared the teen down. She could tell that he was younger than him and significantly thinner. Though, fairly tall and lanky, with the long reach that usually came with it. Two seconds had passed before the announcer had officially began the duel. Belle decided that she had waited three seconds too long and attacked, dashing forward and bringing her axe down on the teen. He easily sidestepped the attack and delivered a swift kick to Belle’s side.
“Not too tough huh,” Belle said, the kick doing nothing. She raised her axe again and slashed at him, a strike he dodged. Belle took a step forward and swung again, letting go of the axe with one hand. When the teen dodged, she took another step forward and punched forward. However, as she swung her fist, the teen deflected the punch downward, then delivered a quick tap to her head, a simple punch that knocked her back a bit. Belle took a step back. Belle growled. She looked to her axe and dropped it. She then looked down to her buttons . Maybe, she thought to herself, she’d get a slight advantage with her tits out. It never failed her before. She grabbed a hold of the top three buttons and was about to release them when the teen took a step back.

“Wow...those...” he muttered, seemingly looking of into thin air. Immediately, Belle’s mind went to work. She moved forward and decked the teen right in the jaw, knocking him over. He quickly jumped back to his feet, a slight blush on his face. Belle smiled at him.

“Don’t worry kid, you aren’t the first to get a sneak peek at this with future sight.” she said. She feigned with a right hook. He saw through it and blocked down, to where Belle’s foot was coming. However, Belle switched her feign into an actual punch, which connected with the teen’s temple, causing him to stumble back.

“And you aren’t the first I’ve had to fight.” she said, strolling back to pick up the axe she had dropped. She then turned to see him rushing her. Belle not moving fast enough to block it, his foot connected with her chest, knocking her on her ass. He then moved to axe kick. She moved like she was going to try to catch it with her free hand, then struck, slashing at his leg with the axe. The strike hit, throwing the teen off balance. Belle quickly rose and stood in front of him. Before he could his footing back, she smacked her tits into him, knocking him to the ground. The teen still seemed slightly stunned. Belle grinned. Her breasts usually had that effect. She delivered a single swift kick to his chest, making sure he was down.

“Don’t be to beat up about this. I had to make this quick. Your first time seeing tits in a vision?”

The teen sighed and nodded.

“Ever seen them in real life?”
He shook his head, no.

“Well, we’ll have to change that in a bit.” she said with a grin. She then lifted him up, carrying him with both hands. She then walked over to the side of the ring and gently dropped him off the side. He managed to land on his feet, though. Thinking back, it wasn’t exactly a fair fight. She had dealt with people with future sight before. She doubted the teen had ever fought someone with the same experience. Plus, Belle spent most of her time fighting, while she couldn’t exactly say the same for the teen. Belle then turned to where the announcer was and gave him a thumbs up.  

“And the winner is Belle, the merry mercenary!” The man exclaimed to the sound of applause and cheering. Belle dropped her axe and smiled. Her vision then peered down to her buttons. She put her hands back to them. Her eyes then met with Reyne’s in the audience. She could see the hint of a smile she had turn to a frown as her eyes widened. She shook her head, no. Belle smiled. She knew what would make the crowd go wild. She even had to pee. This kind of crowd might enjoy that too. But that would really anger Reyne. She was used to that, however Belle was imagining all the fun she could have after. She already got the win, after all.

What should Belle do?

1. Abide by Reyne, stay modest

2. Flash the audience.

1. Just breasts (Reyne won’t approve)

2. Give a performance (Reyne will be pissed)

3. Other

3. Other

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Belle

Bladder: Full

Bowels: Noticeable

Party Status:

Reyne: Good, companionship

Ashi: Good, companionship

1)
If Belle would have been alone, it could well be 2).
But since she is with Reyne 1) seems the best option. Belle isn't a small, spoiled child - she knows what Reyne wants / not wants. And IMO she cares enough about Reyne that she respects Reyne's feelings.
Belle got the win, Belle can have fun in a more private setting later on - that is definitly enough. Like I said, Belle isn't a small and spoiled child who has absolutly no selfcontrol and respect for otheres.

And another great chapter btw. I liked the way she used his foresight against him. Seemed very plausible and authentic to me. Well done!

Weighing her options, she quickly determined that pissing off Reyne wasn’t worth it. She looked out onto the audience, and raised her axe into the air, victorious.

[[Protagonist Revision: Reyne, the returned]]

Reyne reclined in her seat and looked to the woman next to her. She was looking down to the ground with a light smile on her face.

“Hmm.” she mused softly. “About time Haiguo learned his lesson. Very well, Lady Harren, you win our little bet. It’s about time I paid up.”

“Mistress... I can’t hold it anymore.” The girl next to her said. The woman sighed, annoyed.

“Then go already.”
The girl got up and began sliding past them on her way out of the booth. As she passed, Reyne could see a small wet spot on the girl’s butt. Reyne looked back towards the woman.
“Reyne...” Ashi muttered from next to her. “I kind of need to go too.”

Reyne turned her attention to Ashi. “Well, you can go with her.” Ashi nodded, got up, and followed the girl out of the booth. As she walked, the announcer began announcing a new challenger. Reyne peered over to see Belle facing off against a new fighter, one that looked like a knight with slightly less armor. Reyne looked back to the woman.

“So, this information.”

“The wizard you’re hunting, Gerrick. I know of him. Rather well, unfortunately.” she began looking into thin air, as if drawing forth a memory. “He fancies himself a teacher. Of his students, only one of them has wised up to his true nature and left. The rest are an array of cutthroats and scoundrels. Last I saw, he and one of his more wicked students were retreating from Kerheim, a city a few towns over. It’s practically a ruin now. Part of it got destroyed, part by Gerrick himself. He’s being hunted as we speak, though I doubt they’ll find him. I don’t even know how to find him.”

The crowd suddenly began cheering. Reyne turned to see that Belle had knocked the knight out. He was being pulled out of the arena when the easterner returned to the arena to try their luck against Belle. Reyne turned back to the woman.

“So what do you know that can help me find him?”
“I know where one of his students is. Or rather, where she’s going to be.” She then turned, looking to her right. A large, three story building stood high, overlooking the arena. “She’s going to be in there. That building has about six separate taverns in it. The woman you’ll be looking for will be in the tavern on the second story. Grey’s Rest, I believe it’s called. She’ll know his location. From what I’ve seen, the woman seems to be quite the sexual deviant, with a preference for women. I presume that she’ll be coming her for that exact purpose. I would suggest using that to your advantage. Get her alone, then use this on her.” From her sleeve, the woman produced a dagger. There was little to distinguish it from other daggers, it seemed to be a standard curved blade, only with a red tint in the blade’s color.

“It doesn’t seem like much, but it has a lovely curse to drain the magic from whomever it cuts. It’s temporary, but should give you the time to question the woman. What you do with her after, I won’t go into. I will let you know this, the woman isn’t innocent. So whatever you do to her, don’t feel bad about it.” The woman then stood. “If there’s nothing else, perhaps we should head out.” Reyne stood and walked out of the booth with her. Once they were both on the ground, the woman continued. “Do what you will, Lady Harren. Just do it without regrets and without mercy, for she will show you none once she discovers your intentions.” The two continued walking and turned the corner behind their booth. There, they saw Morrigan and Ashi. Two puddles lied on the ground behind the booth. The two girls, however, were together. Ashi had her hands around Morrigan’s waist and their lips were pressed together.

“Morrigan, what do you think you are doing?” the woman asked, her voice firm. Morrigan jumped back out of Ciel’s arms. She put her hands behind her back.

“Umm, mistress... I was... ummm, conducting an experiment.” There was a hint of a smile on her face. Reyne put her hands on her waist as she looked to Ashi, who had a clear smile on her face.

“An experiment...” the woman mused, as if determining whether or not to be angry. She seemed to decide.

“Very well. But next time, please conduct your experiments in private.”

Reyne looked to Ashi. From the look of her, Morrigan seemed rather reserved. She slightly wondered how Ashi got a kiss from her so easily. She folded her arms. Ashi was definitely more mischievous than she seemed, first with Belle and now with Morrigan. She made a mental note to keep her guard up around the girl.

“OK, I’ll keep that in mind. May... mistress, do you think I can continue my experiments. Perhaps in a room at the inn?”
The woman folded her arms. She then looked over to Reyne.

“Well, it seems my ward would like to experiment with yours. Are you OK with this?”

Reyne thought for a moment. Ashi would have her fun, which would keep the woman there longer. Perhaps she could get more advice. Though, with the woman gone, Reyne could focus on planning her attack later. What does Reyne do?

1. Allow Ashi to go with Morrigan

2. Reject the idea.

After, what does Reyne do?

1. Invite the woman to the tavern to discuss strategy.

2. Wait for Belle to finish her fights.

3. Other.

Personal Status:

Party Status:

Belle: Good, companionship.

1)
Ashi isn't exactly our apprentice, our ward or our daughter - if she wants to go with Morrigan, why should we object?
Let her have some fun with a girl of her age.

What does Reyne do?
Disussing strategy with the woman seems a little risky. We don't know anything about her. Planing a strategy with somebody requires trust.

IMO waiting for Belle to finish her fight seems like a perfect solution. If the mysterious women told us the truth, a sexual relationship with our target seems to be the easiest way to be alone with her to take her down.
But I honestly doubt Reyne would be able to play being sexual attracted to the target and get the target to the point where she wants to have sex with Reyne.
Belle on the other side is the perfect choice for that.
It seems hard to think of a situation where she won't succeed.
And even if something goes wrong, Belle will be able to take care of herself.

“Well, it’s really not my place to decide.” Reyne said. “If you want to go with her, feel free.” Ashi smiled and turned to Morrigan. The two whispered something together, then ran off together, towards the large building. Reyne then looked to the woman, who was watching them run off. “I always knew that Morrigan was a lesbian, but I never guessed she would want to run off with the first girl around her age to show interest in her.” she looked down and sighed. Reyne then turned and looked in the direction of the arena. I should go wait for her, she thought to herself. She knew Belle’s talents would be needed soon. 
“I should go wait for Belle.” she said. 
“I should go find Haiguo.” the woman. “I wish you luck with your capture of the woman. Perhaps we’ll meet again someday.” she turned and began to walk away. Reyne looked down at the dagger the woman had given her. 
“Thank you. For everything, Miss...” she paused, not recalling the woman’s name. 
“Ciel.” she called back. 
“Ciel...” Reyne muttered. When she looked back up, Ciel had gone. Reyne turned and returned to her spot. By the looks of it, Belle had just won another fight and no one seemed to be stepping up to fight her. Reyne began to zone out, thinking about how she was going to handle the mage. Since mages weren’t really common around these parts, as far as Belle knew when she was teaching Reyne about the area, their target shouldn’t be too hard to spot. However, Reyne knew she had little to no chance at successfully seducing anyone who wasn’t already on board. The mage woman might be, but Reyne didn’t want to take any chances. In addition, she wasn’t keen on actually going through with it. Even if she stabbed the woman as soon as they were alone, the process of getting to that point frankly scared her. However, as she watched Belle leave the arena, she knew how to go about this. A few minutes after Belle left the stage, came up and sat next to Rayne in her booth. 
“So, what did you think?” Belle said, putting her hands behind her head as she relaxed. 
“You did well. Very well. In fact, because of your first victory, I was able to get the information I needed. Some of it at least.”
“Oh really? Do go on.” Belle looked around, then began inching down her pants. Rayne was about to continue when she noticed what Belle was doing.
“Umm, Belle?”
“Keep going. I just need to piss real quick.” she moved forward, enough that she could easily pee on the floor of the booth. Reyne was about to reject, but sighed and let it happen. Belle had just helped a lot and she would need Belle’s help again real soon. 
“Well, anyways.” she continued, ignoring the sound of Belle’s stream hitting the floor. “The man I’m after, one of his apprentices is coming here tonight. She’s going to be at one of the taverns tonight, Grey’s Rest. She’s apparently very easy and loves women. This is where you come in. I need you to seduce her, bring her to a secluded room, and cut her with this.” Reyne pulled out the dagger. Belle pulled up her pants and took the knife, a smile on her face. 
“I’m glad you came to me with this. This sounds fun.”
“Now, she’ll be here by nightfall, I believe Ciel said. Be at Grey’s Rest by then and be ready. Until then, I suppose you deserve to have some fun. So, I’ll leave you to that. Just don’t get too drunk.” 
Belle’s smile grew. She stood up.
“I won’t let you down, Reyne.” she said. She then stepped down from the booth and went towards the large building. At this point, Reyne believed in Belle. Despite her perverted nature, Belle had shown herself to be reliable. Reyne knew she could trust Belle at this point. Some things did still annoy her, however. Belle’s peeing made her well aware of her own need to go. She looked down, at Belle’s puddle. However, Reyne thought to herself, it would be helpful to go straight to the taverns to get a room ready and scout out the bar. Besides, if she got a room, she could relieve herself in there without any chance of getting caught. What should Reyne do?
Relive herself
Behind the booth
Right there in the booth
Other
      2. Go straight to the building.
      3. Other

Personal Status:
Bladder: Getting full
Bowels: Noticeable