Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

Ehh, to hell with it, Reyne thought to herself. She yawned loudly as she walked over to the bed. Throwing off the covers, she lied down. The covers felt surprisingly cool, quickly cooling off wherever it touched her bare skin. She thought about getting completely naked to get the full effect of the sheet’s cooling property, but didn’t want to encourage Belle to try anything. Reyne pulled the sheet up to cover her. She sighed as she felt most of her body being cooled off. Reyne bit her lip, then sat up to make sure the door wasn’t about to open. Once that was confirmed, she lied back down. Slowly, she raised her bra, just enough to get it out of the way of her breasts. She pressed them against the sheet, immediately feeling cooled off. She replaced her bra and snuggled into the sheets. However, she noticed she was still feeling warm a bit lower. She quickly tugged down her shorts and immediately felt cooled, with her butt on the sheet. She then took the sheet and began rubbing herself lower, to cool her womanhood off. She closed her eyes, continuing the motion. It took her about a minute of this to realize that she hadn’t stopped. She blushed and quickly dropped the sheet and yanked up her shorts. She lied on her side and closed her eyes, trying not to think about what she had been doing to herself and why she was enjoying it so much. Her stimulation of her womanhood did make her forget about her full bladder. It made her acutely remember Belle, most likely getting drunk and possibly naked downstairs. Without her nobility covering her, she could admit that she admired Belle’s body. Even though seeing her nude body was a common occurrence, with the woman always sleeping naked and getting her huge breasts out whenever she was drunk, Reyne never got tired of seeing them, even though she did get irritated by the woman’s actions most of the time. Reyne lied on her back, wondering vaguely what I night with her would entail. Most likely a bout of drinking, before Belle stripped out of her clothes and make Reyne feel something she’d never felt before. Reyne just knew she’d rather be with a man than a woman, though. It just seemed more efficient to her. She would admit, however, that a night with Belle wouldn’t be misspent. She wouldn’t tell her that, though. For now, she’d rather spend her nights alone. Reyne’s thoughts scattered around the subject, before she eventually fell asleep. She stirred several hours later. She felt rather lucky that she never dreamed. She had read countless stories where people like her would have their nights haunted by nightmares of their pasts. No such nightmares haunted her, though she did wake up with something else haunting her. She immediately felt her bladder less begging for release and more signaling that release was imminent. She also felt a lot of pressure in her bottom, signifying that she would need to take care of that too. She yawned and got up from her bed. She looked to the corner of the room, to the chamberpot, only to see it occupied, by Belle. Reyne frowned and approached her. The woman was of course naked, her huge breasts on complete display for Reyne. That didn’t lessen her frown, however. Without her nobility on her, she didn’t blush at the sight of the woman using the chamberpot. She could hear urine hitting the side of it. Reyne put her hands on her sides as she heard the sound stop. Belle was looking up at her.

“You’re lucky you get to watch this for free.” Belle said with a slightly drunk looking grin.

“Can you please get off. I need to go too.”

“I’m not done yet though. I still need to shit.”

“Belle.” Reyne said. She looked to the door of the room, but knew there wasn’t any time. Even without her nobility, she wouldn’t be seen in public wetting herself. She knew she didn’t have long. She could also feel her bottom about to give the same signal. Reyne is about to lose it. What should she do?”

1. Order Belle to get off so she can go.

2. Try to hold it (>1% chance of success)

3. Go somewhere else in the room

1. Floor

2. Bed

3. Belle

4. Other

4. Other (Reyne cannot leave the room at this time)

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Reyne

Physical Status: Healthy, distressed

Bladder: Bursting

Bowels: Descending

Relationship Status: Single

Party Status:

Belle: Good, companionship

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her bladder and she knew that it had maybe a minute at most before it flooded over.
“Belle... please.” Reyne said. Belle didn’t seem to be listening. The sound of something hitting the bottom of the chamberpot sounded off, proving that Belle wasn’t lying. Reyne began to bounce on her feet a bit, trying anything to relieve the pressure. Belle put her hand to her stomach.

“I still need to go.” Belle said as she pushed more out. “Just piss on the floor or something.”

“Belle, you know I can’t do that.” Reyne said, unable to force any sort of power into her voice. As the seconds passed, Reyne began to further lose her grip.

“Belle...” Reyne muttered. She miscalculated the amount of time she had left as a spurt escaped her, darkening the front of her shorts somewhat. Reyne let go enough to peer down at the spot on her front, then blush as she replaced her hands. She then looked to Belle.

“I’m wetting myself here, please.”
Belle sighed loudly. “Fine, but you owe me.” She stood up and moved over from the chamberpot. Reyne took a step towards it, but that step was a little bit too far forward. Another spurt leaked out of her, further darkening her shorts.

“Belle, I don’t think I can move another step.”
Belle had her legs fairly close together.
“So? I still need to go too. Hurry up, before I go on the floor.”
“I..can’t. I need you to pick me up and put me down closer.” Reyne’s face was almost as red as her hair as she spoke. She never thought she’d give such a request to anyone. Though, with her tight her grip was on her crotch, how desperate she was, she was willing to make it.

“Alright, whatever.” Belle said. She walked over to her and picked her up, taking her legs out from under her while lifting her up. That sudden motion caused another spurt to force out of Reyne. As Belle took another step towards the chamberpot, Reyne lost control. Belle, not needing the order, pulled off Reyne’s shorts. As soon as she was freed, she began peeing in an arc onto the floor. Reyne was blushing so heavily that she stared down at the floor, the part that she hadn’t just peed on, as Belle lowered her onto the chamberpot. All Reyne could hear was the sound of her pee hitting the side of the pot. Belle took a step back and squatted down a bit. Reyne looked up at her a bit, then back down. She let go completely, allowing her bowels to release as well, emptying into pot. Belle looked at her. “I can’t hold it anymore.” Belle said.
Reyne didn’t look up. “Well, just go on the floor or something.”
Belle shrugged. “Well, since you said it’s fine to do...” Reyne looked up in time to see Belle began to release, letting out a large log onto the wood flood.

“How can you just go on the floor so easily?” Reyne asked, softly.

“Well, being partly drunk helps. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone in the street outside a bar. Sometimes, people watch.”
“And you just let them?”
“Reyne, you know I like attention.”
She sighed as she watched Belle drop another log on top of her previous one. She herself was doing the same and was feeling rather tense just being in the same room as another person. She looked to her damp shorts on the floor and the trail of pee she had made across the ground.

“Maybe I should train you about how to loosen up a bit.” Belle suggested. Normally, Reyne would have thrown something at her. But the shame Reyne felt at that moment made her think. That wasn’t the worst idea Belle had ever made.
“Well, you seem tense right now. How about we do something to cheer you up. If there’s anything I can do, let me know.” Reyne looked at the woman, then below her to the pile she had been easily willing to make. She looked to the woman’s nude body, that she showed no shame in showing. She then looked down, to her own slimer and more modest body, to her wet shorts. Reyne didn't feel completely right after what had just happened. She felt aroused, though couldn't tell and refused to think about why. She felt embarrassed, ashamed even. Though, she also felt relived. That was something, at least. What does Reyne ask of Belle?

1. Decline anything.

2. Ask for a clean pair of shorts.

3. Ask for sex.

4. Ask for training to ‘loosen her up’

5. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, tense, relieved, slightly aroused

Bladder: Empty

Bowels: Emptying

Party Status:
Belle: Good, companionship.

Reyne thought for a second. “A new pair of shorts would be nice.” Belle looked down and sighed. She then looked up and gave a small smile.
“You’re so boring, Reyne.” she said with a small laugh.That seemed to get to Reyne a bit.

“OK, then how about you teach me to loosen up a bit more.” Reyne responded, folding her arms. That gave Belle a more sincere smile, immediately making Reyne regret her request.

“Well, if you’re going to be looser, you certainly won’t be needing shorts. You should lose the bra too. I don’t think I’ve seen your tits anyways, so this will be fun.” Despite still wearing her bra, Reyne covered herself with her arms.

“Can we lead into this slowly, please?” Belle sighed. “Very well, my lord.” she added a mock bow, the one she always added whenever she addressed Reyne with any sort of respectful title. “I’ll go find you a clean pair since you wet your last pair. But when I get back, I’ll begin teaching.”
Before Belle left the room, Reyne noticed something. Before the door could shut, Reyne called out.

“BELLE, GET BACK HERE!”

Belle reappeared in the doorway. “Yes, your majesty?” she asked with her mock bow.

“Put some clothes on, please.”
Belle looked down at her own bared breasts and giggled softly. “See, I didn’t even notice. That’s the point where my training has got me.”
“Well, I never want to reach that level. But put on some clothes before you go, please.”
Belle looked around and shrugged. “I think I left them downstairs anyways. I’ll have to go get them.” she said, disappearing out the door. Reyne sighed and looked back down.

“Gods dammit, Belle.” she sighed. After cleaning up, Reyne sat down on her bed, awaiting Belle to return with some shorts. It was about five minutes before Belle returned. She was clothed, luckily. In addition, she did manage to find a fresh pair for Reyne. She smiled and quickly put them on. Once that was taken care of, she finished getting dressed, putting on her armor and keeping her sword at her belt. Once she was properly dressed, she looked to Belle. “Perhaps we should take your lesson on the road. If we leave now, we can make it to the next town by lunch, then the town after before sundown.”
Belle was arranging the axes on her back. Belle herself wore her leather sort of armor. The top was a basic leather short sleeve shirt with several sheaths sewn into it. Buttons trailed down the front, which allowed Belle to get her tits out so easily. Her bottoms were a more legitimate sort of armor, leather pants with high strength. Belle looked over to Reyne. “Sure. Let’s head out.”
As the two left town and were out of sight of the town, Belle began her lesson.

“Now, the first step to loosening up is to stop caring what others think about you. At least, stop caring about the bad stuff.”

Reyne listened, greatly regretting her decision to ask for these lessons, especially that her had reclaimed her nobility. Though, she brought this upon herself, so she would have to endure it.

[[Reyne has gained a new stat, Relaxation. This stat determines what Reyne is willing to do, in public and in general. Her current rating is 2]]

“In addition, focus on the your personal benefits that can be gained. For example, if you’re walking home from the bar and really need to piss, going in the street is more advantageous than trying to make it home and accidently pissing yourself. People may notice, but a few jokes the next day is worth having dry pants.”
Reyne knew Belle was speaking from experience here. Before Belle could continue, she stopped and held her hand up. “Wait a second.” she said. She put her hands on her back as four figures leapt out from behind the trees around them. Bandits, Reyne thought, her hand reaching to her sword. There were two in front of them, armed with axes, one next to Reyne, and one next to Belle. The three in front of Belle were all men in the common bandit armor, all armed with dull looking axes. Reyne peered behind her to see the fourth. It was different. She looked young and pretty. A bit shorter then Reyne, who was barely at average height herself. She wore common clothing, one that a farm hand would usually have. She didn’t even have the helmets the men had, letting her short, boyish blond hair show. She also held a weak looking spear.
“You ladies look lost.” The man in front, who held two axes, said.

“We’re on the central path, ya wanker.” Reyne said, gripping her sword. She almost gasped. Where did that come from, she thought to herself. She cleared her throat.
“Excuse me. What I meant to say was, what do you want?”
“Well, first of all, you’ll be giving us...” Reyne didn’t see Belle’s hands move. All she saw was one of Belle’s hand axe’s bury itself in the speaking bandit’s face. Belle’s fist found the jaw of the bandit closer to her, sending him reeling back. Now realizing what was happening, Reyne decided to act. She grabbed the girl’s spear and yanked forward, pulling the girl towards her. She then moved aside and tripped the girl, sending her onto her chest without the spear. Reyne threw the spear aside and pulled out her sword. However, the fight was already over. Belle had pulled out her iron axe and cut down the other bandit, then used it to finish off the bandit she had punched. Reyne gave a small smile. Though her personality needed work, Belle’s combat skill made her personality worth enduring, no matter how much it exhausted her. As Belle walked over to retrieve her axe, she looked down at the girl, who was trying to crawl away. Reyne used her foot to kick the girl onto her back. She could make out a tiny wet spot on the front of the girl’s pants. She tried to crawl back, but Belle came over and lifted the girl to her feet, then kept her held a foot ot two in the air. Belle eyed the girl up, then looked to Reyne.

“My lady, I have an idea of what to do with her. It’ll help you a bit, I’m sure.”
How should Reyne respond?
1. Refuse, let the girl go.

2. Hear Belle out.

3. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, curious

Bladder: Not noticeable

Bowels: Empty

Party Status:

Reyne sheathed her sword and folded her arms.

“Please... don’t...” The girl muttered. Reyne could see the girl was holding it together. Her pants weren’t flooding at the very least.

“Just don’t hurt her.” Reyne said. “What do you have planned?”
Belle examined the girl’s shirt.

“This girl’s about yours size right. If we take her clothes and you wear them, you wouldn’t have to worry about all that nobility shit if you aren’t wearing your armor.”

“Wait, what?” The girl asked, now more alarmed. “Please, no, please.” she said, beginning to squirm. “I’ll do anything, just please don’t leave me out here, naked.”

“OK, I’m stopping this right now. Belle, let her down, gently.”
Belle did so, lowering her to the ground. As soon as the girl was placed on the ground, however, she seemed to lose her balance and fall back. Reyne looked to her, then to Belle.
“So, you can tell as well as I can that she wasn’t with them by choice, right?” she asked. Belle shrugged. Reyne looked down to the girl.
“So, you clearly didn’t belong with this lot. Why were you traveling with them?” Reyne said, walking over to the girl and offering her a hand. The girl looked at the hand before cautiously taking it. Reyne lifted the girl to her feet. The girl looked at the ground.

“Umm... my village... there was an attack. Monsters...” The girl was beginning to have trouble speaking. Reyne approached and put a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s OK. I know all about this.” she got out, her own voice getting short.

“They found me... thought I was a boy...”
“I think I can tell why.” Belle said. Reyne turned.

“Shut your fookin mouth.” Reyne said. She then shook herself. “Excuse me. Continue please.” Reyne could however see the mistake. The girl was young and completely flat, with a boyish haircut. Most bandits couldn’t tell an iron mace from a wooden spoon, so them not realizing she was a girl was entirely possible.
“Took up arms with them. They attacked you. I did as I was told. Nothing more.”

Reyne looked her up and down.

“And how do you feel now that they’re dead.”
The girl blushed. “Honestly miss, I just really need to pee.”
“Well, feel free to go. I have no intention on killing you or keeping you prisoner.”
“Well... ok.” The girl said. She quickly walked over to a tree and squatted in front of it, not bothering to get out of eyesight of the two, and began relieving herself. Reyne turned away, to Belle, who was staring at the girl.

“She’s pretty cute. She’s lucky those bandits didn’t...”
“Don’t finish that thought, please. She’s very lucky.”

“We could use her, you know.”

“We aren’t doing anything to her.”
“All I’m saying is that she could come with us. She’s be safer with us than she would by herself.”

“That...isn’t a very bad point.”
“We could also make her...”
“No.” Reyne said, firmly. The girl soon returned to them.

“Umm, you can leave if you’d like to.” Reyne said.

“Ummmm, yes, I could.” she said, staring at the ground. There was a small silence. She’s another mouth to feed and could very well be hiding something from them. But at the same time... Reyne couldn’t help but admit, the girl was really cute. And she’d be safer with them than she would be alone, if she was telling them the truth... What should Reyne do.

1. Offer to let the girl join them.

2. Offer to let the girl join, but must (audience chooses what she must do)

3. Offer to let the girl join, but she must prove herself to Belle

4. Do not offer to let the girl join.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy

Bladder: Noticeable

Bowels: Empty

Party Status:

10 minutes ago, Ultima01 said:

Just going off of past experience with Fire Emblem anything.  Those stat growths could come in handy if Aptitude is actually a thing in this.

Aptitude could be useful here, though I'm not sure of growth rates or level ups or anything here. In the games its appeared, however, its been about as bad as a skill with such a benefit could be. Both games its appeared on characters who have bad cap adjustments, bad class selection, and bad pass down mods. In addition, in these games character growths are so good everyone regularly caps stats. The idea of Donnel being overpowered is just highly amusing to me. 

I'll go with 3.

And the girl just has to add something valuable to our party.
If no she is just a big liability, as cruel as that sounds:
She increases our need for food by 50%
In a fight she needs to be protected (if she can't fight herself, which seems to be the case) - but we are only 2, how are we supposed to protect her? It would reduce our ressources (Reye + Belle) to deploy in battle by 50%!
That is unacceptable to me.

If we she can't compensate in other areas for these problems, we have to leave her. We can give her some money, but we can't afford to be charity itself.