Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A redhead who messes herself for us and pleasures us? Definitely keep her. She didn't even try to kill us, so hopefully she sees something that can work here too. Lets say keep her as a "servant", but imply it as a more for the sexual implications than like actually taking her as a slave or anything. Additionally lean over and kiss her because hot redhead replacement for other redhead girlfriend until we meet up :X

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

On 11.1.2017 at 5:58 AM, blooper said:

A redhead who messes herself for us and pleasures us? Definitely keep her. She didn't even try to kill us, so hopefully she sees something that can work here too. Lets say keep her as a "servant", but imply it as a more for the sexual implications than like actually taking her as a slave or anything. Additionally lean over and kiss her because hot redhead replacement for other redhead girlfriend until we meet up :X

This sounds good.

Vera eyed the girl as she felt her stream die down. She looked down at her own naked body, then to Feya’s large, exposed breasts.
“How about you join me.” Vera said, looking at the woman. “I could use you to warm my bed every night and help me remove some heads every day.”

She watched Feya lick her lips.

“I’m in.” Feya said. She stood and offered her hand to Vera. Vera took it and stood up, face to face with the woman. “So, may I know your name now? Or shall I just call you master.” Vera felt a chill go through her as she looked at the woman. She seemed more excited than before. Maybe that was her turn on, being dominated. She remembered how Feya had moaned when Vera pressed on her wound. Maybe it was a mix of pain and domination that turned her on. Vera guessed that was the only reason she didn’t try to fight back. Vera liked the sound of master, but something within her told her that Feya should be her equal, to an extent. Vera thought for a second, then came up with her response.

“My name is Vera. You may use that or you may call me master, I certainly won’t object.”
Feya nodded, then yawned softly.
“Now, go get cleaned up then come back to camp. We’re sharing a sleeping bag tonight.”
Feya smiled and then turned and walked away. Vera stood up, gathered her clothes and Bolton, then made her way to the camp. She was quickly able to attach two bags together to make a sleeping bag to fit both her and Feya, lied down in it and closed her eyes. A few minutes later, she felt someone enter it with her. A large pair of breasts pressed against her side and a soft pair of lips kissed her cheek. That was all Vera remembered before she fell asleep.

[[Protagonist Reversion

Rose, the loyal friend]]

Rose woke up shortly after dawn to find Kara half asleep staring at the remnants of the fire and Alice was gone. She yawned and got out of bed. She quickly scanned her immediate area to make sure there was no bowl of water nearby. She felt herself and found that she had dried from last night and no one had changed that. Looks like Kara wasn’t the revenge type. That put Rose’s mind at ease, a little bit at least. If she remembered the words of the woman in the forest correctly, they could reach the town that very day. Rose looked through her equipment and got ready. Rose quickly changed into her armor, common of mercenaries in the land. She picked up her straight sword and put it on her belt. If another squad of those things came, she’d be ready this time. She then looked to Kara who looked like she was just waking up too. Well, Rose thought to herself, if she’s awake on the march, I doubt we’ll have any problems. She had seen Kara fight once before, when they first met. The first thing Kara did was thrust her spear through the head of a ruffian, which in terms of first impressions was a pretty damn good one. Alice not being naked would also be a good start. Rose assumed that fighting exposed would hamper all but the most exhinitionistic fighters. She herself constantly felt the need to cover herself during her fight and she was only topless. She could only imagine how Alice must have felt. Rose looked over in time to see Alice walking out from the forest, in her regular tight leather outfit with her bow on her back and her estoc at her side. Kara yawned loudly and looked around.
“Oh, is everyone awake now?”

“Yeah,” Rose said. “We should get moving. Alice and I learned where we need to go from here.”
Kara yawned again and stood. “OK, just let me get my armor on, then we’ll head out.”

Rose looked over to Alice and met her gaze. Alice gave her a small smile and then went to help pack up camp. Rose did the same.

Once everything was packed into two different packs, Kara carrying them both on one arm, the group began to walk in the direction the woman had pointed out the previous night. Their morning march was uneventful. It wasn’t until around lunchtime that they encountered trouble...

Rose was the first to see the bodies, though Alice was the first to spot what was making them. The group was walking through a somewhat cleared path that was on their way to the town when Rose saw a person lying face down on the ground. By the look of him, he looked like a hunter, covered in furs with a bow in his hand. She quickly spotted another one lying against a tree further down the path. Alice then pointed out a third one being thrown into another tree on the other side of the path. A knight in full plate walked from the treeline towards him and drove an axe into the hunter’s neck.
“Quick, hide.” Alice said sharply. Rose and Alice darted towards a tree nearby and Kara ran to one nearby, dropped the bags and pulled her spear and shield from her back.

“What should we do?” Kara asked.

Rose peaked out from behind the tree. From where the first knight had come from, two men in leather armor walked out, each holding the arm of another man, who looked knocked out. This man was different. Instead of furs, he wore brown and white colored robes and a hood. He seemed to wake up as he looked at the knight with the axe.

“Think those are more of the things we fought last night?” Rose asked Alice.
“I think so. Same armor at least.” she responded.

“That person looked alive.” Kara pointed out. “Whoever these people are, they’re going to kill him. We have to step in.”

“I agree. We can’t just let those things kill him.”
How does Rose respond?

1. “No, we shouldn’t get involved.”

2. “Yes, and....

1. I’ll plan the attack.” (Audience chooses how each person attacks)

2. Alice should plan the attack.”

3. Kara should plan the attack.”

3. Other.

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Rose

Physical Status: Healthy, alert

Bladder: Not noticeable

Bowels: Not noticeable

Relationship Status: Single

Party Status:
Kara: Good+, friendship+

Alice: Great+, friendship with benefits.

Help him of course!

We encountered the same guys last night. It was a close fight (too close for comfort!), but it was 2:3.
This time it is 3:3.
And we have the element of surprise - which should give us the opportunity to take out at least one of them (maybe 2, the ones with lighter armor), making it a 3:2 in our favor.
-> It should be doable.

Try to get closer, sneak into backstab position.

Rose leaned over to Alice. “You’re the most experienced one here. How should we proceed in helping this guy.”

Alice stared at the scene unfolding in front of the group.
“Rose, you sneak around through the trees and try to get behind them. I’ll try to get their attention from here. Once they start coming towards me, you can come and attack them from behind while Kara and I attack from the front.”

“That sounds good.” Rose said. They looked to Kara. She nodded in response. Rose then turned and crept into the trees, quickly making her way out of sight towards the group. In between the trees, she could see the scene unfolding in front of her. The man being held by the soldiers stared town the knight unblinking. She could practically feel the man’s stare from where she was. The knight began to raise his axe. Suddenly, an arrow sprouted out from the neck of the soldier to the man’s right. All four turned to look down the path to where Alice and Kara were. The soldiers threw the man to the ground and pulled longswords from their sides. The knight pointed in Kara and Alice’s direction and began to rush towards them, with the wounded soldier at the back. The man on the ground lifted his right hand. The man seemed to turn purple for a second before disappearing into thin air. Rose didn’t stop to question what she just saw. Rose turned to see the uninjured soldier and knight pass her. Rose waited till the injured soldier was about to pass her, pulled out her sword and shield, then leapt out from the tree line sword first and thrust her sword into the soldier’s chest. The blade cut through the soldier’s leather armor, getting lodged in its chest. The sound of metal colliding with metal echoed behind her as the soldier raised his own sword and slammed it downwards, colliding with Rose’s shield. The hit almost caused her to stumble, but she kept her ground and attempted to yank the sword out of the soldier’s chest. The pull didn’t seem to dislodge the blade at all and the soldier moved and punched Rose in the face, knocking her off balance sending her stumbling back. It didn’t even seem to notice the sword sticking out of its chest as it moved in and strike Rose again. She brought her shield up in time and blocked it, sending her backwards into a tree. The soldier raised his sword to strike again, but was interrupted by it’s throat being opened. The air behind the soldier shimmered to reveal the man from before, pulling a dagger across the soldier’s neck. The soldier began to fall forward, but was caught by the man. Rose looked up to him, then back to her sword. The man nodded, then held the soldier in place as Rose yanked the sword out of its chest. The man pulled the soldier back, allowing it to fall to the ground. Rose stood then walked to the middle of the path, with the man standing nearby, looking at the scene unfolding in front of them. Kara was clashing with the knight while Alice was taking pot shots at it. The other soldier was lying on the ground, most likely with an arrow in its head. However, the sound of crunching branches causes Rose to turn around. Two more soldiers, one holding a crossbow and one carrying another hunter over its shoulder, enter into the path. The one carrying the hunter drops the body and pulls out a large hand axe. Two more enemies have shown themselves. There might be more coming. What should Rose do.

1. Ask the man to help fight the knight, advance on the other two.

2. Ignore the other two, help Kara and Alice fight the knight.

3. Ask the man to help Rose fight the other two.

4. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, alert, sore jaw.

Bladder: Not noticeable

Party Status:

Uh, that didn't go as planned. Reinforcements.
Another great chapter btw!

I think ignoring the 2 new threads isn't a good option. Especially since one of them has a crossbow. Sounds like a sure way to get shot if we don't do anything about them.

We have 1 knight, fighting Kara + Alice.
We have 2 new enemies and have 2 more fighters to deploy.
As nice as it would be to help Kara + Alice, IMO we just don't have the numbers to do this.
Helping them would result in one fight 3 vs 1 (sure win for us) and a fight 1 vs 2 (good chance of delaying the fight a little, but then get seriously hurt - or even die.) In the end we would win, because it would probably mean 3 vs 2.
But we just don't want to win the fight - we want to win the fight with everybody alive and quite well.
It is not like we have a high level Priest who can ressurect fallen team-members (Dungeon & Dragon Rules).

IMO we need to let Alice + Kara fight the knight (it worked last night).
And Rose and the men need to take on the other two enemies.
Both fights aren't great, but both fights offer a chance to succeed.

Another thought: If this is all over and Rose gets a minute with Alice - ask Alice how she felt fighting totally nude. Tell her you were totally embarassed just being topless and wonder how it felt being completly nude. This could further strengthen our relationship with Alice. And maybe we can get a good tip about fighting nude, if we have to do this in the future. If we learn how to deal with this situation more comfortably it would improve our fighting efficiency.

Alice and Kara should have no issues dealing with the knight. We need to get to the ranged attackers before they can harass that fight. We have the weapon triangle advantage against the axeman, but we need to get in melee with the pair before the crossbowman can fire. Ask the new guy to help us take out these two and close with them immediately, maybe stick to the trees to cover from the crossbow if we aren't going to close fast enough to prevent him from firing. 

Rose faces the crossbow soldier. Alice and Kara can handle the knight, but the crossbow soldier could cause a lot more trouble for the group as a whole if left unchecked. Rose turned to the man next to her.
“Excuse me sir, do you think you can help me take care of these two?” Rose asked.

“It would be my pleasure.” The man responded, in a regal sounding voice. He pulled back his free hand, causing a blue light to swirl around within it. The crossbow soldier began to take aim vaguely in his direction. The man forced the light forward, sending it flying into the soldier. The ball exploded around the soldier, barely missing the hand axe soldier who was rushing towards them. The crossbow soldier lowered his crossbow and stood there, staring forward, as if it forgot what it was doing. The man smiled. “I’ll go finish him off.” he said. He summoned another, purple light in his hand. It enveloped him and he disappeared.

“OK then.” Rose muttered, trying not to think too hard about what she just witnessed. The axe soldier was closing the distance between it and Rose. She breathed in, then out slowly, and rushed forward to meet him. As the two began to get close, however, the soldier flung the axe towards Rose’s midsection. Rose barely lifted her shield forward in time, blocking the attack. The axe smacked into the shield, sending a shock through Rose. A literal shock. Rose recoiled, dropping her shield. The soldier pulled out two more axes from his back. Enchanted weapons? Rose thought to herself. The soldier rushed forward and brought down his axes on top of her. Rose dodged to the left, then moved forward, slashing at the soldier's chest. The strike didn’t seem to cut through or at the very least, the soldier didn’t react. He simply turned to face her and swung at her. She bounced back, avoiding the strike, then brought her sword forward towards the soldier’s face. It took a step back, swinging its axe at it to knock the strike aside. Rose quickly recovered and attempted to slash again. The soldier back stepped avoiding the strike. With its left hand, he flung his axe at Rose again then charged after it. With just enough time, Rose moved aside and caught the axe with her free hand and flung it right back at it. Unable to react in time, the axe caught the soldier in the helmet, slowing it down. Rose then took her sword and thrust it straight into the soldier’s face. The soldier’s momentum send it forward further, taking the sword with it as it fell to the ground. Rose pushed it onto its back and freed her sword, now coated in a purple goo. She turned to see how the man was doing. The crossbow soldier was on the ground with the man standing above it cleaning his dagger. Rose then turned to see how the other two were doing.

“Oh shit.”

Alice had her estoc in hand and was fighting another soldier with her estoc, a swordsman by the look of it. Another soldier was approaching from behind him, one with a much larger axe. Kara had speak inside the knight’s helmet. She was removing it when she noticed that another knight, one with a straight sword and a shield, was approaching from her side. Rose took a step towards them, that step causing her to feel an all too familiar sensation in her bladder. She turned to attempt to call at the man, though she could see he had his own problem. He was backing away towards her, with another knight walking towards him, a tower shield and a spear in his hands.
“You gotta be fucking kidding me...” Rose muttered. She also noticed something else. Her left arm felt..slower, heavier. Rose attempted to make it into a fist, but could barely move her fingers. The shock from the axe hitting her solid metal shield. She shook her hand. It’s feel better later, she told herself. But for now..
Rose’s party and the man are all in danger. And she needs to pee. What should she do?
1. Back up the man

2. Back up Alice

3. Back up Kara

4. Take the chance to pee (in whatever way audience chooses)

5. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Injured, alert

Bladder: Full

Party Status:

>Mooks with forged axes in mission two. Hack level difficulty. 

Kara should be able to handle a sword knight no problem. Getting through the engagement range of a lance with a sword while in knight level armor sounds virtually impossible. 

The other man could probably use help, but he demonstrated magic powers earlier. Knights have shit res, so if he makes use of that hopefully he can handle the knight. 

Alice is not a melee primary and being attacked two on one. We need to help her. We're the most suited to fighting swordmen outside of Kara, so we should join the fight against the swordsman and let alice take on the large axemen, since she's lighter armored and even better at dodging the inaccurate weapon with sword advantage. We just demonstrated dodging is the most important part of fighting axe wielders. Also, aren't merc shields arm mounted? Regardless, pick up our shield and go help alice, it will help a lot against the swordsman. 

24 minutes ago, blooper said:

Also, aren't merc shields arm mounted? 

Usually, but to be fair, this is only loosely based on Fire Emblem from a combat sense. General fantasy setting with fantasy troupes and the background information of fire emblem. Hence, Rose's shield being a piece of equipment rather than part of her armor, the man using magic without a tomb, but the classes and skills being fire emblem-esq. You can think of the setting itself more of a cross between Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Fire Emblem rather than just pure Fire Emblem.  

Okay, FireEmblem logic, don't let me down.

I'm going to agree with blooper: Back up Alice.  Being an archer-main, she likely needs it the most - the as-yet-unnamed man has magic (versus knights with what is likely crummy res), and Kara currently has the weapon triangle on her side.

Also, if it's not out of character, let's have Rose wet herself as she fights - not only will it likely spark interesting scenarios, but it should help her attentiveness later in the fight when she really needs it.

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)

Two one against one duels and a two against one duel. Obviously, Rose thinks to herself, I have to balance the one fight. Rose leans over to her shield and forces her hand to pick up the shield. Her hand struggles to move, but soon is able to wrap around the shield’s grip and she picks it up. Luckily, the shockwave had dissipated. Rose shakes her shield hand a bit to try to wake it up, then, forgetting about her bladder for a second, looks towards Alice and sprints in her direction. As she runs, she quickly makes up the justification for it. The man clearly has some kind of magic to balance the odds in his favor and Kara is strong enough to handle the knight herself. Alice fighting two swordsmen at once, however, doesn’t seem as fair. As Rose passes Kara, she can see out of her peripheral vision that Kara knocked the knight’s shield off, causing the knight to charge her. She can handle it, Rose thinks to herself. Rose looked behind her for a second, to see the knight slowly lowering his sword, with the man picking up the crossbow next to him. Rose turned back as she arrived next to Alice as she reflected the swordsman’s swing. Alice rushed forward with a thrust of her estoc, but the soldier caught the blade, holding it inches in front of its chest. Before it can bring its sword around for another swing, Rose slashes down against its sword hand, disarming it. The soldier looks to Rose, taking its attention off Alice just enough for her to take a step forward, sliding her estoc straight through the soldier. She raises her leg and kicks the soldier right beneath the entry point of her blade, freeing it and knocking the soldier back. Just as her blade is freed, she turns and ducks under the incoming soldier’s swing. Now under it, Alice thrusts upwards. (Lethality Activated). The blade cuts straight through it’s armor, finding the soldier’s heart. When Alice pulls back her sword, the soldier falls face first into the ground. Rose looks to the soldier Alice had just kicked to the ground. It had a hand on the ground, attempting to push itself to its feet. Rose walks forward and puts a foot down onto its chest, then thrusts her sword into its head. It falls back. Rose turns. Kara’s knight was lying motionless against a nearby tree, while the other knight was lying on its back with, Rose guessed, a crossbow bolt jutting out of its faceplate. The man was walking towards them, dropping the crossbow as he walked. Rose quickly looked around. No other motion, no more soldiers or knights coming from nowhere, no current hostiles. She breathed out slowly and was immediately hit with the intensity of her bladder. She put away her weapons and had to force herself to keep her hands at her sides to not physically hold herself. The man is getting closer and Rose’s bladder can barely keep itself contained. What does Rose do.

1. Go address the man while holding herself (could result in failure, potentially bad impression)

2. Go address the man after purposely wetting self (potentially bad impression)

3. Ask the other two to talk to him while Rose goes off to relieve herself in private.

4. Squat there and pee, then address the man. (potentially bad impression)

Personal Status:

Physical Status: A bit hurt, cooling down, desprate

Bladder: Completely full

Party Status:

The two clear choices in Rose’s head were to either hold it or have Alice and Kara talk to the man while she relieved herself. While she could attempt to hold it, she didn’t have faith in her ability to do so successfully. She had no idea who the kind of person the man was, so she didn’t want to risk making a poor first impression by wetting herself in front of him. Rose turned to Alice and Kara. However, before she could speak, Kara spoke up.

“Umm, do you think you two could talk to him? I really need to, umm.” she looked over to a nearby tree. Rose blushed.
“I need to go too. Rather bad, actually. Alice..?”
The woman smiled. “You two go. I’ll talk to him until you two get back.”
“Thank you.” Both Kara and Rose said, almost simultaneously. The two walked over, outside of the path, behind enough trees that neither Alice nor the man could see. They couldn’t exactly hear their conversation, but they weren’t going to be seen, at least. Rose tugged down her pants and squatted behind a tree. Next to her, Kara was undoing the straps on her lower armor enough that she could pull her cock out. Rose slowly let go, peeing onto the forest ground as she watched Kara do the same, onto a tree. Kara looked over, seeming to watch Rose pee. Rose couldn’t help but blush. Kara laughed softly. “You sure do like watching me pee, don’t you?” Rose turned away and blushed further. She heard the clunking of armor and turned to see Kara walking closer, so she was directly in front of Rose’s position, Rose being practically at eye level with Kara’s cock.

“Well, might as well give you a better view.” She said as she began peeing onto the ground again, peeing into the puddle that Rose had been making. Rose stared forward, watching the woman pee directly in front of her. Even when she herself had finished peeing, she continued staring forward, watching Kara. Soon, Kara’s own stream died down. She didn’t notice Kara’s face change. She aimed upwards and peeing a little bit more, hitting Rose’s cheek. Rose blushed and stood up quickly, to see Kara’s smiling face.
“That’s for making me piss myself last night.” she said. Rose quickly pulled up her pants, a blush still on her face. She wiped her cheek dry.
“OK, fair enough. Now, put that thing away, we should get back.”
When the two got back, Alice was speaking to the man. He had pulled off his hood to reveal long, dark hair and slightly pointed ears. He then looked from Alice to the two approaching women. Alice turned to follow his gaze.

“Welcome back you two.” she then turned back to the man. “This is the swordswomen Rose and Kara, a knight in our service.”
The man gave an eloquent bow.

“Greetings, Lady Rose, Lady Kara. I am Illunous, a mage from the far away College of Winterhold.”

Kara gave her own sort of bow, Rose guessed one typical of knights. In turn, Rose gave her own slight bow.
“It is a pleasure to meet you, sir.” Kara said.

“I thank you all graciously for coming to my rescue. I was sent here by the College to investigate the source of a certain...” he looks around, at the several scattered bodies. “Threat, that has been reported to the college. I’m here to see if reports are valid and attempt to stop them, if at all possible. I hired a group of hunters to guide me through this forest, but it seems the threat found us first.” he cleared his throat. “I would love to repay you all for your rescue. I gave most of my money to these hunters, but I still have my magic. I’m a rather powerful mage of the Illusion school of magic, when I’m not unconscious at least. I offer my services to your group, if you’ll have me. Perhaps I’ll find the secret of these things on our journey. Rose turns to Alice and Kara.

“We’ve seen his power close up before. He is pretty tough.” Alice said, softly. “He could be a useful addition.”
Kara folds her arms. “He could be useful. I’m not the biggest fan of magic, but if he’s helpful, he’s helpful.”
The two then look to Rose. Rose thinks for a second. Illunous is certainly powerful. He took on the knight single handedly. Though, Rose wasn’t sure if her and Alice would be able to continue their sexual relationship with another person present. She internally smacked herself for that thought. Survival is more important than sex. Isn’t it...

Illunous has offered to join the party. How does Rose respond.

1. He can join.

2. He can join, for now.

3. He cannot join.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy

Bladder: Empty

Party Status:

Illunous?: ?, ?