Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The figure hadn’t made it far since she disappeared from Rose’s sight and was soon a few yards from Alice and Rose. The figure stopped in her tracked and turned to face her followers, dropping her hood. Rose sighed as she took note of the figures hair. Clearly purple, not pink. Not Vera. However, the hair was short and straight, not curly like Alice had described  In addition, this woman was clearly older than the child Alice had described. So not Morrigan either. The woman looked the two up and down.

“If you’re asking if I’d like to join you two, I think I’ll pass.” she said as she flipped her hood back up and continued walking.

“It wasn’t that...” Alice said, softly. “I thought...”
“Your daughter is fine, calm down.” The woman responded, stopping and turning back. “I won’t mention to Morrigan how I saw her mother and a strange woman with the smell of sex on them.”
Alice attempted to stutter out a response, her words turning into a jumbled mess before they could form a sentence. The woman’s eye’s swapped to Rose, who instinctively covered her body with her hands.

“I’ve already seen everything, you don’t need to bother. I’ve also seen your girlfriend or whatever she is to you. You might want to check out Kerheim. Continue on the path you were headed and you’d get there within a day. You might find what you’re looking for there. Whether she wants to be found or not, well...”
“Well what.” Rose was able to manage. She wished she wasn’t naked for another reason now, so she could grip her sword to look more intimidating.

“If you aren’t careful, Vera will be cleaning your blood off her sword before you can get your arms around her.”
“How do you know all this...” Alice got out.

“I see things.” The woman muttered. Alice was then able to put the woman’s words together and was filled with anger.
“How do you know where my daughter is? Where she?”
“I know where your daughter is because I’ve been training her for the last five years. Where she is, that I can’t say.”
Alice looked as if she was about to rush the woman. Before she could act, the woman spoke again.
“She is safe. No, I’m not the one who took her, I’m just the one who helped her.”
Alice breathed out deeply.
“When she’s ready, your daughter will be returned to you. Until then, I promise to keep her safe. Consider it a witch’s word.” with that, the woman turned and continued to walk away.

“Please wait until I’m gone to continue whatever vulgar things you two are doing, I don’t want to think of Morrigan’s mother that way.”
Rose watched the woman leave. Alice looked like she wanted to chase after the woman, to tackle her and force her to bring her daughter back to her. But Alice only stood there, practically frozen. Rose looked up and the woman was almost out of sight. Rose didn’t know what to think about what just happened, but knew she wanted more information too. However, looking at Alice made her pretty sure that she shouldn’t leave her alone right now.
What should Rose do?
1. Go after the woman

1. With Alice

2. Without Alice

2. Offer to help get Alice’s mind off this with

1. Sex

2. Offering to pee for her

3. Other

3. Recommend they return to camp.

4. Other

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Rose

Physical Status: Healthy, tired, alert

Bladder: Filling, getting noticeable.

Bowels: Empty

Relationship status: Single

Party Status:

Kara: Good+, friendship+

Alice: Great+, friendship with benefits

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

Ehh why did this completely not update for me.

Anyway, 3 probably. Dubt we'll get anything out of chasing a caster and don't want to offend the person holding her daughter anyway. And seems like a bad time for sex, but that might not be in line with Alice, not entirely sure. Still seems uncouth to suggest so we'll go with 3.

This is all too much, Rose thought to herself. Before Alice can charge the woman, Rose took Alice’s hand and squeezed it softly.
“Alice.” Rose said softly. Alice continued to stare forward at the departing figure, as if she was lining up a shot, despite being unarmed.
“Alice.” Rose said again, firmer. Alice didn’t move or respond again.
“Alice,” Rose repeated, squeezing her hand harder. That seemed to shake Alice.

“Alice, either your daughter is safe or the woman is just crazy... don’t worry...” Rose managed to make it sound convincing. She knew about a hundred ways the woman could be lying about something. Rose didn’t doubt the woman knew Morrigan somehow. She hoped the woman was telling the truth, at least. That meant that Morrigan was both doing well and getting stronger. She slightly wondered if Morrigan still wet herself with overexertion, like Alice had told her about. Rose quickly shook her head to force the thought out and turned, pulling Alice with her.

“Let’s get our clothes and head back to camp.” she suggested. Alice didn’t resist, following along silently. Rose let go of her hand for a second gather up her clothes. When she looked back at Alice, she had her own clothes ready.

“Let’s go.”

The walk back to the camp was silent. Alice was deep in thought about her daughter, Rose guessed. Which was fine with her, she had time to think about Vera. Kerheim, the woman had said. She had seen that name on a map, so she knew the woman wasn’t making that part up. But since she knew about Vera and didn’t have as any idea where Vera may be, besides the fact that she was in the world somewhere, made Kerheim as good a place as any to start looking. If she’s there, great, she’ll get to meet up with Vera, maybe get her best friend back. If not, they could at least sleep in a bed that night and won’t have to set up a watch system. Though, of course, there were worse case scenarios. The town could be taken over by whatever met them in the forest.  Or by basically anything. Then, there was the warning Rose got about Vera. Why would she need to be careful around Vera. They were best friends just a month ago. Rose didn’t understand, but decided to be cautious around her friend regardless when she found her. If she found her.

Rose and Alice soon arrived back at the camp. The four bodies on the ground remained where they left them, with Kara still fast asleep.

“Seriously?” Alice muttered as she pulled on her clothes. She looked towards the now dead fire, then back to Rose.

“So, is it your shift still?” Alice asked. “I could use some sleep.”

“Yeah, I’ll take it from here.” Rose said, taking her spot by the dead fire. Alice walked over to her and kissed her on her cheek.
“Thanks. Goodnight, Rose.”
“Goodnight Alice.”

Rose listened as Alice got into her sleeping bag. She couldn’t tell if she fell asleep quickly, but she guessed she it didn’t take her long to fall asleep, since she didn’t hear any noise from her. Rose sighed softly, now alone with her thoughts. She looked down on the ground, then saw that she was still naked.
“Oh...” she said softly. She felt her clothes, then felt that, while they were clean, they were still very wet. Rose guessed she had around two hours of her shift left, the casual sex, fight, and whatever the hell that was five minutes ago taking up about an hour of her shift. She could feel that her bladder was full, so that could kill a minute or two. What to do, what to do...

Rose’s watch: What shall she do? Pick as many as desired.

1. Pee

1. Where she is

2. On...

1. Alice

2. Kara

3. Go into the woods to go

4. Other

2. Get dressed in:

1. Casual clothes (still wet)

2. Armor

3. Meditate (may cause stat boosts)

4. Rest (will wake up more rested, but could be easily ambushed.

5. Other.

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, tired

Bladder: Full

Party Status:

Rose sighs softly. “Whatever...” she mutters at her spot by the ruins of the fire. She parted her legs a bit and began peeing onto the ground, leaving a small puddle underneath her. The entire process of even peeing at the moment seemed drained of any significant potential to be fun or entertaining. Rose yawned softly, practically ready to go back to sleep. The fight and drama of the last hour required most of her energy, leaving her operating at less than a hundred percent power. She shook herself and stood up. She looked back at her pack. Her clothes were still fairly wet, but she guessed that it wouldn’t matter at this point. They’d dry before long. She’d rather be wearing wet clothes than have to fight another group with her breasts on display. She was almost glad they were mindless beasts. If they had been attacked by a group of bandits and came across a nude woman on top of a bottomless woman... she didn’t want to think about it. She threw on her still damp clothes. A chill shot through her, but she shook it off. She then looked around. With the fire dead, the area was silent. The only sounds was the rustling of the trees in the distance and the hoots of distant owls. Rose yawned again. To hell with it, she thought to herself. She sat on the ground and crossed her legs. She closed her eyes, breathing in slowly, then out. She repeated that cycle for a few minutes. However, when she opened her eyes, she saw only darkness. She stood up and looked around rapidly. She could see herself, but nothing else, nothing around her. Rose quickly noticed that her previous weariness was completely gone. She knew her body too well. Four years of high school taught her that a few hours of sleep never got rid of that. This must be a dream. As soon as she realized that, she felt something cover her eyes.

“Heyyy.” She heard a familiar voice say. Rose couldn’t help but smile. Vera.
“Hey.” Rose said. She turned to face the girl, however, the Vera she knew wasn’t the one in front of her. The very in front of her had the same dyed pink hair Vera had kept for the last few years, but it was covering her eye. The girl in front of her also looked thinner. Vera herself was fairly skinny, but this girl looked...more so. Underfed. The woman pulled her hand back and flipped her hair out of her face. The eye the hair covered was empty, the eye pure right. The skin around it was also scarred, looking like it was burned by some kind of acid.
“Vera... so that’s what Dean did to you...” Rose said, balling her fists together. “Vera, I promise, when I find you, we’ll....”
“Shut the fuck up.” Vera cut her off. Or, whoever stood in front of her said. The Vera that Rose knew, that Rose loved didn’t seem to be there anymore. Even her voice was changed. It was more raspy. More damaged. More angry. The woman pulled back her other hand. Rose looked down to see a katana held in it.
“Vera, wait, ple...” Rose got out before Vera thrust the blade into her chest

Rose sat up straight and looked around. She could feel sweat dripping down onto her still wet shirt. Her pants seemed a bit warmer, which Rose wasn’t surprised by. She sighed and put her hand to her chest. She sighed in relief. No scars, no blood, no katana sticking out of her chest.

“Vera...” Rose muttered softly. Suddenly, she heard a voice behind her.
“Oh, what the fuck?”
Rose turned. Kara was sitting up in her sleeping bag, looking at her wet hand and clearly feeling her wet sleeping bag.

“Oh, Kara. You’re awake....”
Kara seems pissed by the prank Rose and Alice pulled on her. How does Rose respond.

1. “I’m sorry, it was all

1. My idea.”

2. Alice’s idea.”

2. “You should have woken up.”

3. “I have no idea what that is.”

4. Other...

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, awake, startled

Bladder: Empty

Party Status:

Kara: Good+?, friendship+?

Rose forced herself to stay calm and collected. Staying rational, the first thing she thought of was about was how Kara had slept through a fight. Thinking back to it, she was slightly relieved that she had stayed asleep so she didn’t see her and Alice having to fight in various states of undress. However, the fight would have been easier with a knight with a lance fighting at their side. Rose frowned, an idea forming in her head. She looked down upon the scattered corpses that they still had to get rid of and motioned down to them. “About time you got up, you missed a fight.”
Kara yawned, then got up. In the small bit of light they had, Rose could see a nice wet spot on the front of Kara’s pants. Kara’s angry frown changed to a look of disbelief as she saw the three bodies on the ground.

“They came when Alice was trying to wake you up.” Rose said. Not exactly true, but close enough in her mind. “I woke up and decided to take your shift for you. That’s when they came. We tried to wake you up several times, but we ended up having to fight them ourselves.”
“Oh... oh fuck.” Kara muttered. She looked down as her pants and frowned.

“So, is that why I wet myself?” she peered over at the bowl and kicked it over.
“We thought it might wake you up. We were wrong.”
Rose watched as the anger faded from Kara’s body, replaced with a small look of depression.

“I’m... sorry. I wish I could have woken up.”
Rose folded her arms. “Well, make sure you’re awake for out next fight.”
Kara nodded. She then looked back down, sighed, and undid her wet pants, allowing them to drop to the ground, revealing her member. Rose found herself staring at it. For whatever reason, it was hard. Kara seemed to notice and laughed softly. Rose blushed slightly and looked up at Kara’s face.
“I’m going to go wash up. You can come too, if you’d like. I can try to make it up to you for sleeping through the fight.”
Kara’s cock stood at attention as she spoke, making it fairly clear how Kara intended to pay Rose back. A chill ran up Rose’s spine, a chill that she guessed wasn’t from her cold clothing. She had never... had ‘traditional’ sex before. She had only been with other women and by other women, Vera and Alice. She was a bit scared to try this, though at the same time the thought excited her. She then looked to Alice’s sleeping form. They had taken a huge risk leaving Kara unguarded when she went with Alice to go bathe. She wasn’t completely sure if she wanted to take that risk again. Either way, she was unsure what to do. What should Rose do?

1. Go with Kara and

1. Accept sex if offered

2. Refuse sex if offered

3. Other

2.   Stay and guard Alice and...

1. Meditate further, awake this time

2. Masturbate

3. Try to wake up Alice

3. Convince Kara to stay and wash up here and

1. Accept sex if offered

2. Refuse sex if offered

3. Other

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, stimulated

Party Status:

I don't like the idea of leaving Alice alone.

It went well last time, but if we continue to take risks like this (and in this moment a totally unnessecery risk!) that spells disaster.

Sooner or later (more likely sooner) this would blow in our face.

If we don't want sex leaving Alice is totally pointless.

If we do want sex: Alice is asleep. And she will sleep deeply after the fight. If we keep the noise a little down we won't be disturbed.

No matter what, option 1) isn't a sensible one.

I vote for 3 a

Rose would feel bad about leaving Alice behind. She also felt bad about feeling bad for that, since she was so willing to leave Kara behind last time when her and Alice went to go bathe. Rose had half a dozen ways of rationalizing it, but those ways didn’t exactly apply to Alice. Alice had done nothing that needed punishment and couldn’t exactly handle herself if she was ambushed unarmed the way a knight like Kara could. No, Rose thought, she couldn’t leave Alice behind to get laid. Rose looked down at Alice’s sleeping form then to Kara.
“I don’t think we should leave Alice behind. Can you wash up here?”
Kara looked around, then down at the bowl. She had kicked it, but it still remained partly full of water. She shrugged.

“I guess I can.” she said. She took the bowl and began washing herself with the water, cleaning up from her accident. Rose couldn’t help herself but to watch. Maybe it was her lack of experience with that particular body part, but Rose couldn’t seem to look away. Kara definitely noticed, though didn’t seem to mind. When she was clean, she walked over to Rose and smiled.
“Enjoy the show?” she asked with a giggle. Rose couldn’t help but to nod slightly. That only made Kara’s smile bigger.

“Well, come here for a second.”

Rose stood up and approached Kara. When she got close, Kara leaned, pulled Rose a bit closer, and kissed Rose on her cheek. A shiver shot through Rose as she could feel her body anticipating what came next. Kara then turned and walked away, winking at Rose as she went back to her bedroll and began to put on a new pair of clothes. Rose paused...

“Is that all we’re doing?” Rose asked, expecting a lot more.
“Yeah. I thought you had a girlfriend to find and thought a little kiss wouldn’t hurt that. Why, what were you expecting?”
Rose turned away, blushing.

“Ummm.” was all she could manage to get out.

Kara put her hands on her hips. “Well, if you were expecting sex, know that I’m not that easy.”
Rose looked down at the ground. “Oh...” she muttered. Alice had been incredibly easy to sleep with, so Rose automatically assumed that Kara would be just as easy. She mentally slapped herself. Both for thinking that Kara would be that easy and for being incredibly easy herself.

“Well, don’t worry about it. So, shall we say that the little kiss and me being on guard duty for the rest of the night is enough to make up for earlier?”
Well, is that enough to make up for sleeping through the fight.

1. “Yes...” and

1. Go to sleep

2. Stay up and talk with her about (audience choice)

2. “No,”

1. She has to make it up to Alice too

2. Demand sex to make up for it

3. Ask politely for sex to make up for it

4. Ask for something else to make up for it, sexual or otherwise (audience choice).

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, slightly stimulated, embarrassed

Party Status:

• 2 weeks later...

Rose’s eyes felt heavy from the events of the last hour or so. The offer of sleep sounded pretty good right about now.

“Yeah, we can call it even...” Rose said with a yawn. She walked over to her cot and lied down in it. “But you might have to make it up to Alice too.” she added. She heard Kara laugh.

“OK, I’ll keep that in mind. Goodnight, Rose.”

“Goodnight, Kara.”
Rose’s mind fell blank. She felt that she had spent enough time reviewing the events of the previous night in her head. It wasn’t too long before she fell completely asleep...

[[Protagonist Switch (Temporary)

Vera, the vengeful one]]

Fuck... Vera practically meditated on the word. Ever since it happened. Ever since He happened, the word seemed to help her get herself focused. Dean... she gripped the hilt of her blade. Now wasn’t the time to remember what he did or how he was going to pay. Now was the time for Vera to practice. Her sword drew silently from its hilt as she looked from her spot by the tree line. She had seen one camp set up on her way through the woods. It looked like three people had set up there, three members of some kind of military force or some other organization Vera didn’t give a shit about. Based on the three corpses she saw, someone had already gotten to them first, much to Vera’s annoyance. She wanted at least one good session before she made it to Kerheim. One last test with her sword to make sure she could still get the job done. It wasn’t for another hour of walking before she found another camp. From what she could tell, it was a group of bandits. Savages praying on the wanderers of the forest. Vera grinned as she sprinted to the next tree, then the next one, getting closer and closer to the small clearing. She was now close enough to see her targets. It looked like they had just set up camp based on the roaring of the fresh fire, it’s light crawling against the trees in front of her. She approached the last one, just outside of the view of the fire. She could now count the bandits. There were three of them, all in fur and leather armor. None of them looked too tough. None of them even had helmets. She could have guessed what had led them to this kind of left, but she didn’t really care. From the fire, she could hear one of them say something to the others in a feminine voice that Vera couldn’t make out, then walk off in another direction. Another, male, said something else, in what she now could tell was in some different language, then walk in her direction. Vera pressed herself against the tree. She watched as the bandit came walking past the line of trees and faced a tree away from her. He sighed in relief as he began pissing onto the tree. Vera, somewhere in her body, felt the need to pee, but didn’t notice. Her katana was in her hand and her victim wasn’t even looking at her. She had so many options right now. She could try and seduce him, only to betray him at the most exciting moment. She often enjoyed that routine. Or, she could just kill him now. Or...

How does Vera proceed?

(Vera is here for blood. Retreat is not an option)

1. Execute the bandit, then stalk the remaining bandits and look for another opening.

2. Execute the bandit, then go straight for the bandit by the fire.

3. Maim, then execute the bandit (other bandits will likely hear and come running).

4. Seduce then execute

5. Other

Personal Status:

Protagonist: Vera

Physical Status: Healthy, ready for combat

Bladder: Filling

Relationship Status: Complicated.

I have to confess, I am a bit confused.
How does she know that they are bandits? Because they are armed? In these times all traveling groups were armed (or most of them). Especially if there are bandints roaming the area.
For all we know it could even be our group! (Feminine voice!).

For efficiency it surely would be useful to slay the one awake fast.

But I definitly don't want to be hasty here. Since it is clearly stated she wants blood:
Option 5) Sneak closer to the two sleeping "bandits" (I can't shake the feeling this is our party!) to kill them in their sleep.
This way she gets closer and will get a look on their faces. If it is our party she will recognize this in time, before some innocent is maimed / killed.
If it is a group of bandits and a fight can't be avoided she can kill the two sleeping fast, then it is a 1:1 with the remaining one. Not perfect (killing the one awake with a sneak attack should give her enough time to kill the two sleeping ones, this way there would be no real fight at all) but hopefully doable.

Another thought: If she is very selfconfident she can try the following: I don't know which kind of armor she wears, if it gives much of protection. Or if she relies mostly on speed.
It is knight, right? If she sneaks to the two sleeping people naked and kills them fast, then the remaining guy alive will se a naked women with a blood dripping sword. Who has just killed his two companions.
What will he think? A fury has come for him. A goddess of revenge has climbed from the sky to kill him for his sins.
Something like that. I am sure he would flee in terror. Just try to think you are in his place. It is dark, you stand around - and all of a sudden your two companions are killed by a naked women. I would run for sure. Or be totally paralyzed with fear, at least for several secons. Enough time to be finished off.

Yes, I think this would work.

I suppose I need to clarify a few things. Vera wears a tank top and pants, basically common but nonrestrictive clothing, relying on speed. She is also a samurai class, which is more focused on dodging than blacking. And Vera can tell that these are bandits from their clothing, the mix of fur and leather is a dead giveaway. Note that no one in our actual party is wearing any fur. We also know that the bandit that is currently isolated is male and there is another one, female that walked away from the opposite side of the camp. There is one remaining, of unknown gender. I hope this clarifies.

I had a bunch of confusion about what wedge was talking about, but kitten already said what I was going to say so never-mind that. 

With the third bandit presumably distracted by her own needs, it would probably be best to take this one out quickly and head straight for the target by the fire. Also spurred by the vague hope we'll catch the female one unable to stop going and she'll be an easy target we can maybe get an accident out of if she tries to pull up her pants and fight. 

Vera eyed the figure pissing on the tree a few short yards in front of her. The keeper had named Vera’s katana Bolton, since it’s blade was sharp. Vera grinned, eager to test its name again. Vera sprinted forward, passing through the light of the campfire, then stopping a foot behind the man. If he heard, he had no time to react, as Bolton bit through the bandit’s neck, sliding through it almost effortlessly. As the bandit fell, with its head falling next to him, Vera looked down at her now wet blade and dragged her tongue against the side of it.

(Bloodlust activated, +1 to all stats)

Vera turned back in time to hear a heavy footsteps running to her location. The bandit by the fire must have saw her approaching her first victim. Vera gripped her katana and rushed to meet the bandit. Her opponent approached her with an axe swing aimed at her midsection. Vera dodged, skipping backwards before rushing with a forward lunge. The bandit sidestepped it and brought his axe around for another swing, this one aimed at Vera’s head. Vera ducked the blow and sliced at her opponent’s chest, Bolton cutting through the leather armor, causing blood to begin seeping through. The bandit stumbled backwards until his back hit a tree. The wound must have been deeper than Vera had thought, since the front of the bandit’s chest was now stained with blood and the man struggled to lift his arm. Vera grinned as she walked forward and swung her blade, slashing the bandit’s throat. A shiver went through Vera.

(Bloodlust activated again, another +1 to all stats)

Vera turned from the two bodies and walked towards the fire. She saw a fairly basic setup. Three basic sleeping bags scattered around a fire, with a few bags of equipment, most likely filled with loot they have taken from explorers of the forest. Vera then looked forward. She guessed that the woman had walked in the exact opposite direction of the other bandit, so she walked straight forward, creeping up to catch the woman off guard. The woman had gone farther than the man had, but Vera quickly found her past the treeline, with small bits of the firelight hitting her back. Vera could see that the woman’s armor was a single piece, forcing her to expose all of her body just to relieve herself. The woman was just squatting down as Vera arrived. The woman was facing away, leaving her bare back completely exposed. The woman sighed as she began peeing onto the ground. Vera’s grin widened to the point that it almost hurt. She could have so much fun with this one, she realized. The woman even was unarmed, meaning she couldn’t defend herself. Vera had so many options that she couldn’t easily decide.

What should Vera do?

(Audience choice. No options will be given, this is completely up to the audience where Vera goes with this. The only thing Vera won’t do here is walk away)

Personal Status:

Physical Status: Healthy, Bloodlust active, Lusty

Bladder: Full

Relationship Status: Complicated.

What to do, what to do...

Vera is a lesbian, right?
If yes (and if Vera finds the women attractive) force the women to pleasure Vera in exchange for a quick and merciful death.
Threaten her with a long and painful death if she refuses or dare to bite us or something like this.

[Vera is in a bloodfrenzy - twice. It seems fitting to me that she would want to reap the rewards for her victory. Men would surely rape the women, since Vera is lesbian I think it is more than plausible for her to do the same.}

Vera started down at the woman. Just another bandit. Nothing more. But, she was also a woman. Vera licked her lips as she stared at the woman’s back. The woman had no way to defend herself. Maybe it was time to play a little game. Vera pressed her foot into the woman’s back and with one swift kick sent her face first into the dirty. The woman, clearly not expecting the attack, fell quickly. The woman seemed to try to stop peeing but was unable to. The sight made Vera aware of her own growing need, but she ignored it for now, focused on watching the woman. She tried to push herself to her feet, but Vera’s foot halted her attempt.
“Wh...” the bandit tried to say, Vera guessed some kind of effort to intimidate her into backing off, but a swift kick in the woman’s back cut her off. Vera then thrust her katana into the woman’s shoulder.

“Ahhh.” the woman got out. Vera let her go as she pulled the tip of her sword out of the woman. She strolled over and stood by the woman’s head. She knelt down to get a closer look at the woman.
“How about you sit up and listen.” Vera whispered as she pressed on the wound on the woman’s shoulder. The bandit moaned softly, something Vera took note of, and went to her knees. It was dark, but she could see that the bandit had an average looking face, but huge breasts. Vera put her free hand on one of them and squeezed. She then pushed the woman onto her back and stood. She could hear liquid hitting the ground in front of her. The woman was still peeing, she realized. Vera licked her lips again as she looked at the woman.

“I...take it those two are dead?” the woman asked, the fear fading from her face, being replaced by a more calm demeanor.

“They didn’t put up much of a fight. Almost a waste.”
The woman lied back, her stream finally fading.

“Fucking useless.” the woman muttered. She looked to Vera.
“Would you mind if I could shit before you kill me? I’d like to get that done now.”

Vera thought for a second.
“Pull up your armor and go in that. Leave your tits out.”

For a split second, she thought she saw a smile on the woman’s mouth, but it was gone as fast as it came if it ever existed in the first place. The woman stood slowly, then pulled up her armor. The leather covered her sizable rump, but she stopped at the waist, leaving her breasts on display. Vera walked over to her and groped the woman’s right breast with her free hand, while pressing her other hand, still with her katana in hand, on the woman’s ass. In front of her, the woman’s smile was clear.

“So I get to die after sex?”

Vera returned the woman’s smile.

“After sex.”

She felt something press against her hand. The woman in front of her grunted softly, before sighing softly as she felt the back of the woman’s armor expand as she relieved herself. The woman slowly moved her hands along Vera’s body, moving them slowly and carefully. One hand tugged at the woman’s shirt. Vera complied, removing her shirt, revealing her own modest bust. The woman made a slight tug, pulling Vera closer, pressing her breasts against the woman’s much larger bust. The woman leaned in. Vera could see a small scar by the woman’s left eye. Her hair, she noticed, was dark red, matching her eyes. She pressed her lips to Vera’s, a kiss that Vera gave into. The woman broke the kiss.

“My name is Feya...” she said softly. “I want you to know that for when you want to scream it.” she then dragged down Vera’s pants, an action that she didn’t resist. Vera’s hand felt the back of the woman’s armor. She had filled it, at Vera’s order. Vera stood naked in front of the woman as she went down from her grasp and dragged her tongue across Vera’s pussy.

“And when I make you cum, maybe you’ll consider sparing me and taking me with you. It’s been too long since I’ve warmed another woman’s bed. You’ve already killed those two. I owe you that much at least.”
Vera dropped her katana as the woman stopped speaking and went to work. The time seemed to pass quickly as Feya’s tongue worked on her expertly. As she worked, Vera thought about the woman’s offer. The bandit was good at satisfying her, if her tongue was any indication. Plus, it would be nice to have a new woman at her side. But then again, there was a chance the woman was lying. Vera’s thoughts were interrupted by a rush as she squirted into Feya’s mouth. Vera moaned softly as her strength left her and she fell to the ground. She sat naked on the ground as Feya looked down at her. Vera breathed out softly as she unknowingly began peeing, her bladder unable to handle the strain of her orgasm.

“Feya...” she muttered as she breathed in, then out softly as she peed onto the ground. Feya sat down next to her, a small squish sounding under her as she sat in her mess. Feya moved her hand between Vera’s legs and began rubbing her. Vera looked up at the woman and relaxed. If Vera had been in her situation, she would have killed the person the second they fell. Feya sat there playing with her instead of attacking. Interesting, Vera thought. Maybe she could trust the woman.

“So,” Feya said. “How about you keep me around for a while.”

How does Vera respond?

1. Yes,

1. As my partner

2. As my servant

3. As something else

2. No

1. Just leave while I still let you.

2. (Kill Feya)

3. Other

Personal Status: