Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding at work. Losing control at home.

I went to work yesterday with a holding challenge. I allowed to pee once an hour but for only 10 seconds. I didn't change much on my daily liquid intake. I like to be desperate through the day any way. Today a wore a small diaper to protect against any leaks. Most of my job is sitting at a desk and scanning paper documents and saving them to .PDF files for our digital storage. All the files are about 10 - 20 pages. it takes a couple minutes for each packet to scan. (our company bought cheep slow scanners.. and slow computers). The plus side is that while the files are being scanned it gives me time to take a drink of coffee or water. I alternate between the two. I go through about 20- 32 oz of liquid an hour.. For the first couple of hours i wasn't desperate enough to use the potty so I skipped them. Half way through my shift (4 hours) it hit me hard. I was able to make it to the rest room and keep my self dry. My first 10 seconds of pee felt amazing but having to cut it off was a little difficult. The next hour I didn't skip. My bladder was defiantly full of liquid. Again a 10 second pee and the cut off was more difficult to accomplish. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it the rest of my shift at this pace but I continued with my challenge. I had two more hours to go and my full bladder was starting to mess with my head. I started to lose track of what files had been scanned and I even double scanned some files. When it came time for my next potty break i could barely get out of my chair wit out letting out a little pee. the walk to the restroom was more of a partly hunched waddle. My supervisor saw me and asked if i was ok. She probably noticed that i was going to the rest room a lot today. Quickly told her "im not feeling good" and continued to the restroom. before i was able to get my pants down pee had started to spurt out. I pulled down my pants and them my diaper (pee still coming out). It sprayed everywhere. On the toilet seat, on the ground, on it me and my pants. I gained control my penis and aimed at the toilet. I only counted to 8 due to the pee starting before the pants came down. When I tried to cut it off It didn't happen. I had to grab the tip of my penis to stop control. I clenched my pee holding muscle (don't know what its called) as hard as I could. It hurt but i was able to gain control. I then cleaned up the restroom as best I could. I dried off the little pee from my pants. (i was wearing black cargo pants do the wetness didn't show). When I exited my supervisor approached. In my head i was freaking out (OMG she knows what I'm doing). She told me that I could leave early and use sick time for the rest of the day. I cleaned up my desk, grabbed a bottle of water for the drive home, and clocked out. The commute was 15 minutes and by then end I was so desperate again. Just getting out of the car caused a small spurt of pee, and every step felt like i was about to lose control.  I made it inside and got to the kitchen where we have tile floor. The wife greeted me and was surprised that i was home early. She commented "wow your belly is getting big. You need to diet" I told her that i was holding today and that's why i look so big. (She knows of my omo interest) She smiled and said she didn't believe that holding would cause that much of a bulge. I then let lose. The pee filled the small diaper quickly and my pants started to get soaked. When Iw as done the puddle covered half the kitchen. The wife was surprised at how much i was able to hold (first time she had seen me wet after holding that long). Then I squeezed my legs together to wring out the pee held in the diaper. I love that feeling. The clean up was fun too (for me) It took almost all the clean towels we had. Wife wasn't happy about that but I promised to do the laundry for a while to make up for it.

• 4 weeks later...