Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Finding Older Partners

Guest tholepin

Guest tholepin

Note: In the following post I refer to he and she, but that only implies common usage. Kindly read M/F, M/M, F/F and Solo or whichever assemblage pleases you. In addition, all parties are well above the age of consent. 

I cannot speak for all May – November Couplings; however, experiences with older women have educated me in the valuable skill of listening to what really pleases your elder partner. Her salacious management of your scenarios are not imperial directives (although they really are ;~p ) and they may stress the words 'never!' or 'unimaginable!'; yet realize their needs are made of mud and may be shaped accordingly.

First, let the wiser and elder head lead the charge. No matter that the way is plain before you, let her or him think it is your first time. She will never forget you or the act that she introduced into your arsenal, for she knows you will please everyone who comes afterward because you were well taught - by her. You can do grossly inappropriate things with her (to her?) and get away with them simply by pleading innocence and being carried away by the lustful feelings she inspired in you. Later on in your relationship she may relent and tell you about her experiences with just these kinds of depredations.  

In order to highlight your lack of experience, make use of the innocent or even childish names for your sexual parts. She will furnish the names she thinks are suitable for the context of your play. Follow her lead and be a  quick learner – amaze her, push her limits and your own. Dare her to do things as if she was a young thing. "Come on, we're almost in the house, you can do it now."  Even if she continues to hold it in, she will love your dirty teasing. It's her anticipation you're fueling as well as your own. The erotic possibilities of fetish play with an older person are limitless. Role Playing, writing the script or screenplay are daylong extravaganzas couples can do on a regular basis; but also, a Young – Older pairing has a unique societal stability that buttresses our scene.

Has anyone been blessed with a relationship like this? Please tell us how you fashioned the union. Have you included others in your "coven?" Sometimes cloaking omorashi within another ritual i.e. being skyclad, legitimizes the flow of urine by converting it to a sacrament.

"Mmmm, don't you smell good Granny. . . is it from that big yellow stain on your sheet? " [from: Riding Hood's Granny and the Naughty Woodsman].