Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

F**k-it list

Is there anything you really want to do, to happen, to be real, etc, that will probably never happen in your lifetime?

Inspiration for this thread came from wandering outside with my lightsaber and wishing it were real so I could light my cigarette off it!!

Also from Wade Wilson's "f**k-it list" from the Deadpool film - in which (among other things!) he mentions lighting a spliff off the olympic torch...

Or on a more relevant theme, I've always wished I could live in a world where wearing diapers was the norm, like everyone did all the time and no big deal...

Anybody got any ideas of their own? I'd love to hear them! :happy:

I wish I could find some people roughly my age who love 1960s pop music, form a band with them, and write and record our own original '60s-inspired songs.

I also wish I could compose in a late Classical and Romantic period style and write a series of symphonies.

5 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Or on a more relevant theme, I've always wished I could live in a world where wearing diapers was the norm, like everyone did all the time and no big deal...

Part of me wants this, but then again I do like it being a dirty little secret. Let's say I wish wearing diapers as an adult wasn't as stigmatized as it is now.

Travel above the Kármán line.

Virgin Galactic is back at it testing their new planes, and will start commercial suborbital flights in a few years, but at an initial fee of $250,000 per ticket. I'm sure costs will drop significantly once they have a whole fleet of planes, thousands of flights under their belt, and the development costs paid off, but I doubt It'll ever be something I could afford to do...

But, then again, I'm sure that's what people said about supersonic flight before the Concord. And probably regular airplanes too. And even cars. And trains. And horse-drawn carts... Maybe there is hope after all!

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

^In all fairness, Airplane Travel is still too expensive for most people to utilize regularly, car ownership is almost impossible for the average person without going into debt for several years, and I'm pretty sure horse drawn carriages never reached the masses.

Here's another sexual one:
A significant portion of the population, myself included, becoming fully functional hermaphrodites.

Ah go fuck yourself!! (JK, but see what I did there?! :grin: I'm so funny!)

*goes and sits in the corner for half an hour to think about what he just did*

Guest Super C18

I want to have Meaningless Hot Sex with a Healthy Horny Girl.

That is my biggest Fuck-It/To-Do Motive but I'm not sure if it will ever happen.

I don't want to die, but if I have to, I want to die being chased off a cliff by the police, while clutching bags of money in my hands, with "Freebird" as background music.

I want to kick a great number of singers square in the crotch for making my ears bleed with their shitty music.

I want to bite back the next dog that bites me.

The next time someone asks me for money or a smoke, I want to say "Okay, but you have to let me punch or kick you anywhere I want, as hard as I want, first."

I wish medical science would start curing chronic diseases rather than treating them...but we all know that's not going to happen, because there's so much more money to be made in treatment.  They don't care that the patients can't afford the ongoing treatment they need to live.

26 minutes ago, Omo_Guy said:

I would not go into space if I had the chance haha....and my background is in physics...maybe thats why haha. Too much shit could go wrong. I'm good on the ground 

That is a good point, but sometimes you have to take a risk to get the reward.  I'm all about having those once-in-a-lifetime experiences, even if they do come with some risk to my life.  I've lived a good life, and when it's over, it's over, and I want to say I lived it with as few regrets as possible.

30 minutes ago, Omo_Guy said:

I would not go into space if I had the chance haha....and my background is in physics...maybe thats why haha. Too much shit could go wrong. I'm good on the ground 

If I could get to go to space and enjoy it properly for say a day, I don't mind if the next day I get sucked out the airlock, I'll be happy!

• 2 months later...

Lunas, your acually right when you saybthat food that tasts good shoukd be good for you. The problem is, that good for you is relitive, for our ancestors that evolved in a harsh enviornment where food was scarce high colric and high sodium was good for you, especially when you taje in to account that injury or illness were likely to take you before the diet did anyway. Which explains out preference for that kind of food.

Jeffery, i remeber learning somewhere that bombs and powerplants for somereason couldnt be cobverted back and forth, i dont rememver quite why, but im pretty sure ince its a bomb its too late to be used in a powerplant... unless your playing of the immpossible beconeing possible aspect.

And Lucy they are looking for cures, because monopoly on the cure that you can charge as much as you want (as long as its under the average lifetime treatment cost) > sharing the treatment profits with all the other companies. The problem us, they dont even know what causes most cronic illnesses, and the ones that they do know resist being cured (like HIV/AIDS that can render srveral negitive results while on the meds, but dorment virus cines out when the medication is stoped)

As for what i would want... 

To hold a woman up at tge beach, while kissing her and have her pee through her bikini on me

And to leagaly have enough money to buy whatever I want wuthout having to work for it.