Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

swimsuit wetting experience

When I was about 8 years old, I joined a swimming lesson. One day, I took the bus without going to bathroom. 30minutes later, I almost wet myself. Fortunately, I arrived at the swimming center. After changing into swimsuit, I ran to toilet. But my bladder already reached the limit. Finally I got just in front of urinal. Suddenly, I felt something weird. I was peeing myself on swimsuit. I hurried to take down my pants. However, while taking it down, my bladder failed to hold out. My swimsuit filled with a lot of urine. It was warm...and I felt something strange and erotic. I think it is the begining of urophillia.

• 3 weeks later...

Our Church youth group took a trip to the beach. I had never seen the ocean, so the first thing I did was head for the water. I already had my swim trunks on, I was so eager. Several others joined me as we crossed the dune line. As we topped the dune, the deep sound of pounding surf washed over me, giving me an overwhelming urge to urinate, which I did right in my swim trunks. I was soooo embarrassed. Everyone gasped and gazed at the pee running down my legs. Then Sarah said, "Yeah, big deal; I did that last year." and everything returned to near normal -- I say near, because my trunks were still pee wet.