Sign In

Faust's Zombie Adventure [Lewd Rising]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6, 7, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3 The numbers only seems a bit confusing, so just in case, Lillie first, then Faust, Shimakaze, Naoto, Rina, you (Youmu), Terra Perhaps I'm out of my element, I don't know

• 2 weeks later...

You wiggle yourself through the vent once more, Rina eventually following after you as you make your way through the labyrinthine vents....Moving back to the Mall. A quick pass through the warehouse, and you're back in the south plaza.

"Hmm...I wonder what kind of foods I should go for.." You think, glancing around. It looks like there are a myriad  of places, and you're reminded of how big the mall is. After all, in just one area, there's a Pizza joint, a burger joint, Tacos, Noodles, and even Seafood.

"What kind of food would I even get..?" You think to yourself, lightly pondering which store to go to, as the Herd of Zombies slowly groaaaaaaaans to life.....And you hold your hand at your side....

'And..how do I do this kind of thing..?'

==============================================================================================================================

1. Pizzas

2. Burgers

3. Tacos

4. Noodles

5. Seafood

6. Go look for something else.

Current Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Inventory: [Basic Sword], [Bottle of Water] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty
Panty Status: Clean and dry
Active missions: ,Fooooood! [Get something Hot]
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty] [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
Inventory: Teddy Bear [Giant] [Hammer] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty....
Panty Status: Clean and Dry
???:
???:

The Zombie Herd is Stirring

You decide on something that everyone can enjoy....Going to head towards the food court for Pizza.

"Hopefully, they just have an oven, or something.." you think to yourself as you walk...Avoiding the Zombies as you wander around..Looking at all of the places.

SIgns are lit up...The smells of food are still fresh in the air.....

You can almost picture the place bustling with business.....Even though it seems there are only zombies around. You wander around for a bit with Rina, before coming up to a pizza-place, and start to head back behind the counter...

"Ah..! H.hey, what are you doing?" a girl calls....standing up, and popping to her feet.

ae67c0ce898672fc88a3f66a263106a7.jpg

You blink a bit, the girl looking over you.

"I..I mean, there are zombies around! What brings you out here?!"

You could ask the same thing of her, as you look over the girl. She's somehow even smaller than you....But looks like she's wearing a uniform....

Perhaps you could try talking?

=================================================================================================================================

1. Say you're looking for Survivors.

2. Say you're looking for Food

3. Say you're getting food for a friend.

4. Say you're looking for someone cute.

Current Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Inventory: [Basic Sword], [Bottle of Water] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty
Panty Status: Clean and dry
Active missions: ,Fooooood! [Get something Hot]
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty] [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
Inventory: Teddy Bear [Giant] [Hammer] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty....
Panty Status: Clean and Dry
???:
???:

The Zombie Herd is Stirring