Sign In

Faust's Zombie Adventure [Lewd Rising]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6, 7, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3 The numbers only seems a bit confusing, so just in case, Lillie first, then Faust, Shimakaze, Naoto, Rina, you (Youmu), Terra Perhaps I'm out of my element, I don't know

"W..well...we should stop by the bathroom first..." you state quietly, your body language more than enough to commune your interest....As you turn. "An..and someone should push Faust along..."

"Yeah, but who?" Terra's voice calls....And you pause.

It hadn't occurred to you to pick someone to push the boy around..and you spend a few moments pondering just that...as Lillie takes the reigns.

"We should be going, regardless." she states quietly, and you give a small, tensed nod. It's thankfully a short trip over to the bathrooms..and you pause as you turn around to the others.

Terra goes into the men's room...And the others clearly start into the bathroom as well..save for Naoto. You want to sit back, and see if they go into one or the other...but, they unfortunately just stay outside.

"Someone needs to keep watch, after all." the figure calls, and you give a small, tense nod...starting into the bathroom quickly....

A chorus of moans of relief fill the bathroom as you empty....Thankfully without any danger to your garments. A quick freshening up, washing of the hands...And soon enough, the group of you are ready to go.

"So...where do we go now?" Faust calls to you, as you glance out. There's a few things between you and the safe house...But you can probably handle it. The question is....

Do you want to grab anything before heading back?

==============================================================================================================================

1. Grab some food to take with you.

2. Grab some drinks

3. Grab some makeshift weaponry.

4. Grab some reading material.

5. Grab nothing: Head back.

6. Change who's pushing Faust. [Currently: Lillie]

Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Inventory: [Basic Sword], [Bottle of Water] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty
Panty Status: Clean and dry
Active missions: [Power of Friendship my...] (Cosplayers) [Uwaaaaa] Boy and girl combo),
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty] [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
Inventory: Teddy Bear [Giant] [Hammer] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Empty....
Panty Status: Clean and Dry
???:
???:
[Guest Party Members are people you are in the process of [Saving], and as such..You can only see their main stats. Other parts remain a mystery until they're safe....]

Party Member: "Terra": [Strength: 5/5 ] [Endurance: 5/5 ] [Speed: 1/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 2/5 ] [Luck: 2/5]
Party Member: "Shimakaze": [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 2/5]
Party Member: "Naoto": [Strength: 2/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 4/5]
Party Member:
"Faust": [Strength: 2/5 ] [Endurance: 4/5 ] [Speed: 1?/5 ] [Bravery: 4/5] [Charisma 2/5 ] [Luck: 4/5]
Party Member: "Lillie": [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 3/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]

"We'll need to gather some drinks...maybe something to kill time with.." you call, as the others nod..starting to gather various sodas and teas. Rina and the others gather some more drinks...While Faust and Lillie leaf through a few books, and tuck them into Lillie's bag. 

It's thankfully an easy time to get it all together.....And, as you look at your own setup, you've got plenty of juices, sodas, and bottled waters to keep everyone handled. As you lead everyone back to the safe room, Terra lets out a small groan.

"Kinda wish I could stay out here, and just kill zombies till things settle down." he complains, as you lightly chuckle...pacing along with the group.

And as some time passes, you make your way through the areas...passing back to the large vent that leads to the 'Safe room'.

And you realize while it's easy enough to crawl through, it's impossible to really fit a wheelchair through.

"So, what order do we wanna do this in?" Terra calls, as you glance back at the group, and ponder...

==========================================================================================================================

[Choose what order everyone goes through the vent]

[First, Second, Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh]

[If something occurs, order may be important..]

[And some characters may be a bit...bothered going in a certain order.]

(You are currently wearing a Skirt)

(Rina is wearing tight shorts)

(Terra is tall, and wearing baggy pants)

(Shimakaze is wearing a tiny skirt)

(Naoto is wearing pants)

(Lillie is wearing a Dress)

(Faust is wearing pants, but also moving slowly...)

Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Active missions: [Power of Friendship my...] (Cosplayers) [Uwaaaaa] Boy and girl combo),
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty] [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
???:
???:
[Guest Party Members are people you are in the process of [Saving], and as such..You can only see their main stats. Other parts remain a mystery until they're safe....]

Party Member: "Terra": [Strength: 5/5 ] [Endurance: 5/5 ] [Speed: 1/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 2/5 ] [Luck: 2/5]
Party Member: "Shimakaze": [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 2/5]
Party Member: "Naoto": [Strength: 2/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 4/5]
Party Member:
"Faust": [Strength: 2/5 ] [Endurance: 4/5 ] [Speed: 1?/5 ] [Bravery: 4/5] [Charisma 2/5 ] [Luck: 4/5]
Party Member: "Lillie": [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 3/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]

6, 7, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3

The numbers only seems a bit confusing, so just in case, Lillie first, then Faust, Shimakaze, Naoto, Rina, you (Youmu), Terra

Perhaps I'm out of my element, I don't know the backstory on Shimakaze, Naoto, and Terra. This saves Faust first (technically Lillie, but she's going to help pull Faust through if necessary [though I'm unsure of her backstory as well]), and leaves you, Rina, and Terra last, as you three are likely the best choices to be last if anything goes wrong. Unless Terra really should follow Shimakaze, in which case I'd say 6, 7, 5, 2, 1, 4, 3, and hopefully Rina ends up outside if anything happens. It's a risk though. Terra wants and really needs to be outside so last for him is obvious as is getting Faust to safety ASAP even if only so he doesn't slow the group down.

You nod your head, and start nudging people to head forward.

"Lillie, you go first. then. We'll need someone to help Faust out the other end. Then, Shimakaze..Then Rina..Then Naoto...Then I'll go...and last will be Terra. " You state, gesturing towards the taller man. "You can keep the Zombies off us..if any of them make it this far."

He seems to like this idea, posturing and holding up his keyblade, as the girl in the white dress nods...and starts to head through the vent. A thought occurs to you after a few moments when Faust starts to climb up into it....And you realize that you just send Faust in, after a girl in a dress.....

You try to shake that thought off, as the nearly-exposed blonde climbs in...You getting a sight up her microskirt, and the appropriate, if a bit lewd undergarments. Rina follows afterwards with her plump rump in shorts....And then, the mysterious figure in pants. You lightly tug your skirt down as best you can, as you turn to Terra.

"Wanna make a look around before you head in?" You ask the boy, who nods and holds out his blade.

"I'll make sure nothing sneaks up on us!"

You aren't sure if you are cunning, or if he's just a bit dull...But you hop into the vent after a bit, and start through the path..following the rump in front of you...As things move along........

And then, before you know it, you've made it back to the safe room....the pinkette still relaxing in a room...And the black haired boy is thumbing through some sort of manga. Everyone looks relatively assured....As they start to take their own spots.....

"Thank you, Youmu.." Faust calls with a small smile, as everyone assures you of their thanks. It takes a few more minutes, before the clattering in the vents signals Terra's return..who looks pleased.

"Annnd, we're safe!" ,he called, grinning. "Nothin's gonna sneak up on us here!"

You breath a small sigh of relief, as you start to wander around the area....And relax for a bit. At this time...It's enough to finally rest....

====================================================================================================================================

[Tutorial: Safe Room]

(Rescued Survivors will reside in the Safe room, after you've rescued them. When you're in the Safe house, you can do a few things such as [Interact with survivors], [Obtain Survivor quests], [Engage in Private time] and [Take a break]. Along with this, Some Survivors can be used as other player characters [With the proper motivation]. Some survivors may require being talked to by a different survivor for better results...)

1. Interact with a Survivor. [Options listed below]

2, See if there are any 'Survivor Quests'

3. Go to a quiet room for some..private time.

4. Take a break. [Will pass the time...for new quests, but also raise bathroom urges]

5. Change players. [[Will be marked with a *.....But one must unlock first. ]

6. Go back into the Mall.

Current Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Active missions: ,
???:

???:
???:

Terra: A Fierce fighter, if a touch slow, and sometimes grating. If you need someone to knock something down, he's your man!
Shimakaze: Fast, like the wind..But wearing quite a revealing outfit. With average stats across the board, she's good for a medley of situations...but rather unlucky in some cases.....
Naoto: An androgynous figure that accompanies the other two cosplayers. Though a tad scrawny and petite, it seems Naoto holds the other two together...
Faust: A classmate, who's in way over his head. He was troubled by a leg injury, but thankfully you saved him...For now.  Brave, and enduring..but a tad easy to persuade...
Lillie: A girl that you found with Faust, who carries a large bag. May be able to hold more things than others, with average stats across the board.
"Peko": Nerdy boy that sealed the door, to keep the Zombies out. Seems a bit...easily excitable...
Saya: A pessimistic girl, with a shapely figure. She doesn't seem too phased by the arrival of Zombies, but she seems extremely reluctant to do anything about it...
Rina: A girl with a decent figure, who's very open, and courageous. She's willing to do just about anything...But, she's easily coerced into doing things. [Current partner]

You start wading through the area, glancing around. With nothing on your mind, you start going from person to person.....Asking if there's anything that you can get them...

"Eh, I'm fine."

"I don't have anything on my mind."

"Nah, nah. I can handle myself."

You kind of slump as they all pass on you quietly, feeling a bit downcast. Were they...doubting you?

"Ah...! I could go for something Hot right about now..If you wanna find me something." Faust calls, lightly. "But erm...I don't want to pressure you..."

You nod slightly, pacing around..As you glance around. You don't really have anything to do, it seems...

Perhaps time for a break? Or....

============================================================================================================================

1. Go for some food. [Quest for Faust..?]

2. Take a break

3. Talk casually with someone.

4. Look around for some spare clothes..?

Current Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Active missions: ,
???:

???:
???: